Jake's Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake gets a date.
6.2k words
4.71
339.3k
147

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,034 Followers

Jake was whistling as he came downstairs for breakfast the following morning. It was Monday so Sarah, Sandy and Lindsey were already in class. Janet had long since left for work and it was just Jessica and him in the house.

Jessica watched him as he made himself a bowl of cereal. "What are you so happy about?" She asked.

"I get the guitar of my dreams and you ask me why I'm in a good mood?" Jake asked. "I thought you were smart."

Jessica smiled. "Oh, right."

"In fact I'm going to ask Michelle Branton out today." Jake said.

Jessica's eyes widened. "Oh really? Who's she?"

Jake laughed. "Only the hottest girl in school. She broke up with Derek last week so I'm going to see if I can get her to go out with me before someone else gets her."

"Well I hope she says yes." Jessica said. "Do you want a ride?"

Jake shook his head. "Nope. I'm gonna walk." He finished his cereal and put the dishes away, then headed upstairs to get his backpack.

He felt pretty good on the walk to school. It was a clear day with a light breeze coming from the west. Jake was full of confidence about asking Michelle out, he could do it.

Then he spotted her sitting on the edge of the fountain in the school's main courtyard. She was talking to some of her friends. For a moment a breath of wind moved through Michelle's chestnut brown hair, making her seem almost heavenly.

He faltered for only a moment before forcing himself up to her and her friends.

"Hey, Michelle." He said.

He and Michelle had three classes together and had often been partners in more than a few science projects. They spoke on a mere professional level, so to speak, but all conversation had been friendly and pleasant.

Yet her friends were just shy of hateful toward him, even now they looked at him like a maggot that needed to be burned.

Michelle looked up at him and gave a warm smiled. She reminded him of Shannon Elizabeth almost, but not quite. Her smiled warmed him to his toes but he would never say anything if she said no to him today.

"Hey Jake, how's it going?" Michelle asked.

Her friends shifted in their seats and looked like they were waiting to for Michelle to just shut him down and send him packing.

Jake fumbled with the straps on his backpack while he searched for the right way to go about asking her out.

"Well I was wondering if you would be interested in getting together this weekend." He said carefully.

Michelle's best friend Tammy choked back a laugh. Tammy was a blonde that may have been cute, very cute in fact, but couldn't do the simplest math, unless it had to do with the sales tax on a pair of shoes.

Michelle however did not possess a cruel heart and she said. "Oh, Jake I'm sorry, I'd really love to but I can't. I just broke up with Derek and I'm not ready to start going out yet."

Jake felt that painful jump of disappointment in his gut but he nodded slowly. "Okay, yeah I understand."

Tammy sneered. "Get lost, she's not interested."

Michelle snapped at her as Jake walked away, his confidence effectively destroyed.

Shortly after e had left the girls they returned to their normal conversation as if they had never been disturbed. They didn't even notice the attractive woman walking toward them.

"Excuse me, Michelle?" The woman said.

Michelle eyed the woman up and down. "Yeah? Can I help you?"

The woman took of her sunglasses and smiled. "Let's take a little walk."

Jake felt dreary most of the day after his rejection form Michelle. He performed his class assignments with minimal focus and effort.

He had been so confident from his encounters with his sisters that the possibility of rejection from Michelle never crossed his mind. It was a big reality check for him. A few times through the event over the pass few days and he felt better.

After all, he had four gorgeous sisters at home, three of which he could get hid dick into at the drop of a hat. Why should he feel upset about Michelle?

Still it could have been nice to have a girlfriend that wasn't related to him.

He glanced at the clock and saw that the final school bell was about to ring. He had started to pack up his stuff when the bell actually rang and the class began to empty out.

Halfway down the hall he heard someone call his name. He turned and looked for the source of the voice, but there was no one noticeable in the crowd of students.

When he turned back he had to stagger to a stop as Michelle blocked his path. She was smiling, no more of a grin than a smile, and clutching her books to her chest.

"Hi, Jake." She purred.

This is where the alarms in his head should have started going off but Michelle Branton was talking to him, and he didn't even have to start the conversation.

He blinked and faltered over his words for a moment. "Uh, hey Michelle." He said slowly.

She was grinning wider now, like a girl about to get a big surprise. Imagine that.

"I've been thinking about it and I really don't need any more time to get over my loser ex. You've always been more than nice to me, and if your offer is still available, I'd love to go out with you." She was biting her lower lip as if nervous about talking to him.

Jake knew he needed to play this extra cool and just right. He shrugged, "Well I don't know. I mean I was kind of hurt this morning I may need to think about it."

Michelle looked disappointed and she nodded slowly. "I under..."

"Ok I thought about it." Jake interrupted. "Where and when?"

Michelle chuckled in relief. "How about my place tonight at seven?"

Jake nodded. "Great. See you tonight."

Michelle smiled again, this time it was a smile that would make your blood boil. "I can't wait." She turned and started to head off to wherever it was she was going.

"Michelle?" Jake said.

She stopped and turned back to him. "Yeah?"

"I need your phone number."

Michelle laughed. "I'm sorry, I am such a ditz sometimes."

After they said goodbye again Jake became instantly charged and ran home as fast as he could.

By the time he had gotten home he was drenched in sweat, but he didn't care. He let out a mighty whoop as he shut the front door causing Sarah to emerge from the kitchen.

"Good day?" She asked, knowing full well what his day had been like.

Jake tossed his book-bag on the couch and walked up to Sarah. He grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her boldly. She stiffened at first but relaxed quickly and let him press himself against her.

When he finally broke the kiss she was seeing stars. She didn't think for a second he had that kind of kiss in him. Her body had reacted so quickly she wavered on her feet. It was like Jake had magical sex powers.

"A very good day." He said.

Sarah nodded, smiling. "Well, tell me about it."

"Well I asked Michelle Branton out, who is only the most drop dead knockout in school, this morning." Jake started.

"And she said yes." Sarah assumed.

"No, she said no."

Sarah frowned. "That sounds like a good day to me too."

Jake shook his head. "Let me finish. I was leaving for the day and Michelle comes up to me, and believe it or not, asked ME out. She said that she had thought about it and we're going out tonight!"

Sarah's eyes widened and she grinned. "Well good for you. She sounds like a real piece of ass, you better be ready. Wear one of your silk shirts."

Jake nodded. "Count on it." He went into the kitchen and took a soda from the fridge.

Sarah followed him and leaned against the doorframe and ran her hands over her body.

"Jake?" She breathed.

Jake turned and looked at her, his breath stopped. She had her eyes closed and her hands had pulled her top up exposing her belly. His eyes wandered down her legs that were overexposed by her short skirt. The blood from his head rushed to his cock and it came to life in his pants.

Sarah turned her head toward him. "I want you." She whispered softly.

Jake set the soda on the counter and hissed. "Stop that! What if Mom or someone walks in?"

Sarah closed her eyes. "Mom's not coming home till late and the only one home is Lindsey and we both know she won't say anything."

Jake tried to protest but Sarah moved to the little counter island in the center of the kitchen. She placed her hands flat on the counter and bent over, sticking her ass out toward him.

She glanced back at him. "This is your favorite right?" She stuck her ass out far enough to rub herself over his crotch.

Reason and doubt flew out of the window of his mind. He unaipped his fly and reached into his pants pulling his hard cock out into the open. He lifted Sarah's skirt and saw she was not wearing underwear.

"You ready?" He asked her.

She nodded. "I'm always ready and willing for you little brother. Anytime, anywhere you want me, I'm yours to fuck."

Jake smiled, he had been right, once the girls had his cock once, he could always get them again anytime he wished. The trick was getting into Michelle's pants the first time to get her hooked.

He rubbed his cock along Sarah's slit before pushing inside her. Sarah moaned loud and long as he pushed his entire cock inside her. He felt her cunt stretch widely around his cock, holding him tightly. His cock gave a happy twitch one it was inside her fully.

Sarah gasped. "Oh, you're in me deeper this time. Feels so good, come on and fuck me. Slam that monster in and out of my tight little pussy."

Jake grabbed her hips and began sliding himself in and out of her. Sarah panted rhythmically as he picked up his pace. It didn't take long before he could feel her juices soaking into his jeans.

Sarah bit her lip to keep from screaming. In this position she could feel her brother's cock hitting her cervix, something no guy has ever done before. It felt incredible, and she bet that if he pushed even further he could get his tip directly into her womb. How good would it feel to get him to shoot his seed directly into her babypot?

They had a firm quick rhythm going and Sarah clutched the edge of the counter as a brace against his onslaught. Her cunt screamed at her as she raced toward a massive orgasm. She could feel his cock getting harder and swelling slightly inside her.

They were both close and they both knew it. Jake could feel Sarah's cunt moving around his shaft; at the same time he could feel his balls tightening and getting ready to send a huge flood of seed into his sister again.

Then the door opened.

Michelle fought the urge to use her shower massager for a common but not factory tested use. Her body screamed with desire and anticipation, as the words the woman had said to her this morning ran through her mind.

She had been talking to Amber and Tammy after just shooting Jake down the easiest way she could. Jake was a good guy, and always treated her like a person, not just the head cheerleader of S.C. High School, so she tried to let him go off gently.

When the woman asked her to follow her, Michelle first thought that she had done something wrong. It turned out that she had done nothing wrong but she did make a mistake.

"What do you think of Jake?" the woman asked as they walked away.

Michelle was puzzled that this stranger would ask her about him but she replied. "Jake? He's a nice guy, I guess but I don't really know him to well. Why are you asking me about him? Who are you?"

"My name is Sarah Jones, I work for a talent agency and we received word that Jake is one hell of a musician. So before our company decided to sign him, we want to know about him from other people first." The woman said.

"Oh, I see." Michelle knew Jake was quite good on the guitar; she had been there when he blew away the talent show last year. But she didn't think he would be worth signing, would he?

"I spoke with an ex-girlfriend of his who said he had a wonderfully sized," Sarah made a motion of an outline of a big dick. "You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" Sarah asked.

Michelle gasped. "NO! I've never done anything with Jake even close to that. How dare you ask me something like that?" She spat.

Sarah lifted her hands. "Hey take it easy I was only asking, he did just ask you out after all right?"

"Yeah, but I said no." Michelle insisted.

Sarah shrugged. "Well that's a pity, because I really heard he was huge. But if you said no I know of at least five other girls waiting for him." Sarah sighed. "Well thanks for your time." She turned and walked away.

Michelle found the entire conversation odd, but it ran through her head all day. She had absolutely no proof, other than word of mouth, that Jake really had a big cock. It got to the point that she decided to try to get Jake out at least once and get a look at his rod to see if Sarah had been right.

She grew more excited as the time pasted, and she wasn't even sure that she had anything to be excited about. With the water running down her back she balled her fists trying not to touch herself. She smiled thinking about Jake, he was probably watching the clock nervous.

"If what they say is true; your dreams come true tonight Jake." Michelle whispered to herself with a smile.

Jessica stood there frozen, she had a bag of groceries in one hand and her backpack in the other. She just stared at Jake and Sarah for what seemed like forever, Jake's cock still embedded in her cunt.

"Oh my God." Jessica said.

Sarah bit her lip and felt Jake's cock soften inside her and slip out of her dripping slit. "Um, hi Jessica." Sarah said softly.

Jessica sneered and set the bag of groceries on the counter and just dropping her backpack on the floor. "Well I should have figured this out." She said.

"Jessica I," Jake started.

"Zip it." Jessica said coming over to them. "I told you that I wanted to be your first, I wanted to be there when you had sex for the first time. Why would you turn around and do Sarah first?"

"I couldn't help it. We did it at the strip club." Jake said trying to explain, although her anger was about something different than he thought it would have been.

Jessica's eyed widened and she turned to Sarah. "That's why you wanted to go out with them yesterday. Damn it Sarah why would you do that?"

Sarah shrugged. "Hey wait a second I didn't know anything about what you had done with him before. How was I supposed to know you wanted to be his first? I just couldn't resist his cock, I mean come on, look at that thing Jessica. I know you feel about it the same why I do otherwise you'd be calling the cops on us but the only thing your mad at is that you didn't get it first."

Jessica looked at Jake's limp member and licked her lips, her anger fading away into desire. Jake glanced at her and then at Sarah.

"Well I should get going. I have a date and I should start getting ready." Jake started to pack himself back up. He felt very uncomfortable standing there as Sarah and Jessica looked ready to smack each other. Jessica looked like she would pop and Jake didn't want to be in the middle when they started at each other.

Jessica's hand suddenly grabbed his wrist before he could put himself away. "Don't do that." She commanded.

"What?"

Jessica cracked a half smile. "I may not have been the first to trying that piece of meat, but I am going get some. What do you think Sarah, shall we?"

Sarah chuckled. "I thought you'd never ask."

Like a pair of rehearsed dancers they dropped to their knees in front of him. Jake knew what was coming and he didn't think he was ready for a double team, although he had so often fantasized about it. He had already been brought very close to an orgasm however, and he didn't know how long under a double blowjob he could last and he didn't want to piss Jessica off. The fact that he had gone limp however would buy him some time to recover and probably would help him hold off longer.

Jessica opened her mouth wide and stuffed his whole cock into her mouth. Jake gasped as her mouth quickly covered his cock with spit. She ran her tongue over his soft flesh while he quickly began to get hard again.

Jessica pulled her mouth off. "Oh, Sarah I can taste your pussy." She smiled. "Reminds me of those slumber parties we used to have."

Sarah nodded and looked up at Jake. "You want to see something really hot?" She asked him.

Jake nodded.

Sarah and Jessica kissed then. Jake's eyes went wide as he saw their tongue swapping spit. Jessica's hand stroked Jake's now very hard cock. Together they moved their mouth onto the tip of his cock. Jake moaned as they slid their tongues up and down his shaft. Lines of spit ran down his length and dripped from his balls.

Sarah wrapped her lips around the knob of his cock and Jessica took his balls into her mouth. They both looked up into his eyes the scene was unbelievably erotic and he felt a tremor of pleasure roll through his body.

Jessica pulled away first and motioned Sarah to stop as well. "I think it's my turn to feel this thing in me."

Sarah stood and brushed her knees off. "Well I had my fun already, so I'm gonna let you two at it." She straightened herself up and went upstairs.

"You guys are weird." Jake muttered.

Jessica stood up and unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down and off exposing her tight legs and ass.

"I wouldn't talk Jake, you're the one fucking your own sisters." She said smiling.

"Yeah can you blame me though? You guys are fucking hot." Jake said.

She shook her head and smiled seductively, backing up toward the kitchen table. She perched herself on the edge of the table and spread her legs. She motioned him to her pinching her breasts in her hands.

Jake smiled and strolled over to her, pushing himself between her legs. Jessica watched his cock push against her lips and eased slowly inside her. She moaned as her tight cunt was pierced by his big hard cock.

Jake felt her cunt squeeze his cock, she was so tight and warm she completely engulfed his rod.

Jessica sighed happily as he buried himself inside her deeply. "Oh, Jake that's nice fuck, I knew it would feel good." She purred her legs around him. "Come on, fuck me."

Jake began to slide his cock in and out of Jessica with quick rapid strokes. Her cunt was squeezing the hell out of him and he already felt the approach of his orgasm.

Jessica hadn't had a lay in so long, now that her brother's cock was sliding in and out of her the feelings poured through her. She could feel his cock swelling inside of her. She moaned as her cunt stretched even wider by his near cumming cock. She felt his cock bump her G-spot and her own orgasm appeared out of nowhere.

Jake moved faster, fucking with harder longer strokes. "I'm gonna cum, Jess." He groaned.

Jessica tilted her head back. "Oh, yeah Jake. Fucking cum in me. I want to feel it, I want to cum with you." She moaned.

Jake pounded into her rapidly as his flow of seed began to pour into Jessica's body. As the hot cream splashed against her inner walls Jessica began to cum herself. She marveled at how much Jake came, he seemed to spurt into her endlessly.

They finally slumped together, Jake's cock dripping the last bits of cum into Jessica's body. Jessica sighed contently and wrapped her arms around him.

"Boy, I'm glad I didn't stop at the 7-Eleven." Jessica said.

Jake chuckled and pulled away, his cock dropping from her body. Jessica could feel his cum hot and oozing from her hole. She smiled and ran her fingers around her cunt coating them with his cum.

Jake stuffed himself back into his pants. "I need to get ready." He said.

Jessica grabbed her pants and slipped them back on. "Get ready for what?"

"My date." Jake grinned.

"Michelle said yes? That's great Jake congratulations." Jessica hugged him, feeling his cum slowly ooze down her thighs.

"Yeah I have to meet her at her place tonight."

Jessica smiled her cheeks rosy with a light after sex glow. "I know she won't be disappointed."

musicankane
musicankane
1,034 Followers
12