Jake's Sisters Ch. 05.2

Story Info
Sandy finds out in an alternate chapter 5.
4.2k words
4.67
227.6k
104
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,033 Followers

(NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: After rereading the Jake's Sister's series I have become aware of one critical mistake. I have let the story go off the deep end and I am rather upset about it. I believe it came from my wariness of writing the series without focusing on other things as well. So I wrote a bad chapter out of frustration and for that I apologize to those who have come to enjoy the quality of my work. So here is a different take on the next Chapter of Jake's Sister's I'll let the feedback decide which route I take with number six. FYI: sorry it took so long but I took a little vacation. I'm back to finish a few things I've begun.)

*

Jake awoke slowly with a cloud of haze around his head. He had been out very late with Michelle last night. They had gone to a late movie after dinner and fooled around in the dark theater missing most of the movie. It was worth every moment.

Jake sat up with a tingling feeling in his gut, like a man awakening after being sexually satisfied. He felt like he could go for weeks without getting another boner.

Climbing from bed he got dressed and headed down for breakfast. Jessica was standing at the stove and the smell of eggs filled the room. She had her back to him as he came in.

Smiling Jake snuck up behind her and bumped her with his hips as he moved past her to get something to drink from the ice box.

Jessica gasped in surprised and clanged the pan onto the stovetop. "Damn it Jake you scared me." She cried.

Jake chugged the last of the milk from the carton and grinned at her. "I know. What are you going to do about it?" He teased.

Jessica shrugged and smiled at him. "You look like you had a good night. Michelle treat you well for taking her out?" Jessica asked.

Jake nodded. "You could say that."

Jessica cooed. "Ooh, you want to tell me the details?"

Jake shook his head and raised his right hand. "I shall not kiss and tell."

"Oh fine spoil my fun." She said stirring the eggs. "Sit down and I'll make you a plate, then you need to get to class."

"Oh right, I forgot about school." Jake groaned plopping into a chair at the table.

"What you think life can be just fucking every girl you meet?" Jessica said setting a plate of eggs and cheese in front of him.

"Hugh Hefner does it." Jake said.

Jessica nudged his seat. "Right well he's a lucky man and he has worked hard to get stupid girls to play with his old ding-dong."

Jake left it at that and ate quickly. He suddenly felt very eager to meet up with Michelle at school to see if she wanted to go out again. He cleaned his plate and ran upstairs to get his books.

He gathered his things quickly and went back downstairs. After saying goodbye to Jessica he left and made a merry good pace to school.

Standing in front of the courtyard he couldn't find Michelle anywhere. She wasn't hanging with her friends at her usual haunt by the fountain; in fact none of the cheerleading crowd were there. Maybe they weren't here yet, Jake figured.

Sighing he made his way to his locker to put away the books he wouldn't need until this afternoon. As he was finishing up he heard girly giggles coming from down the hall. Turning he saw Michelle and a few of her buddies talking and laughing, coming toward him. They were all wearing their uniforms and Jake figured that they must have had an early meet, which is why he didn't see them out by the fountain.

Jake closed his locker and smile toward Michelle ready to say hi. He opened his mouth to say something and Michelle walked right on by!

She didn't even glance at him! She just walked right on by like he wasn't even there.

Jake stood there in shock and confusion. For a moment he actually thought he had dreamed his whole date with her last night. No it wasn't a dream, it had happened and Michelle had slept with him. Then why did she just ignore him? He was so confused he didn't realize that the bell had rung until a security guard nudged him with the simple message of "Get moving!"

He just didn't understand why she would ignore him. She had been all over him the night before and today it was like nothing had ever happened. Throughout the day's class his mind went over and over thoughts of Michelle. After he had gone through the first stage of denial he realized that she had used him and he crossed over into the rage stage.

By the time he had gotten home he was fuming. He stormed through the front door and slammed it behind him, rattling the windows.

Sandy who had been peacefully reading a book in the kitchen came out and glare at Jake. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Sandy spat.

Jake ignored her and stomped up to his room. He could hear Sandy screaming for him as he slammed his bedroom door.

He was pacing in his room when Sandy came in. "Jake? Are you ok?" She asked softly as she slowly came in.

"She used me. She fucking used me!" Jake spat.

Sandy came up to him and put her arm around him, stopping his pacing. "Used you? Who used you?" She asked.

"Michelle!" Jake cried. "She only went out with me to get me to have sex with her."

Sandy looked puzzled. "That upsets you? Michelle is a hottie if I remember correctly; I don't see what's wrong with this.

"I am not like that. I'm not some guy she can just get whatever she wants out of and then toss him aside."

"Jake," Sandy said, "you do realize that to most guys, what happened between you and her, that's the perfect relationship. Fuck 'em and dump 'em."

Jake broke away from her and sat down on his bed. "I'm tired of being used just for my package. It seems ever since Jessica discovered it, my life has changed." Then he froze, as he realized what he had said.

Sandy stared at him. "WHO!"

Jake looked around. "Nothing, nobody."

"How did Jessica get a peek at your stuff? And why would that affect your life in anyway?" Sandy said.

Jake was stammering when they heard Jessica's voice downstairs. "Anybody home?" She called.

Sandy stuck her head out Jake's door. "JESSICA! Get up here now!" She screamed.

Jake put his head in his hands.

Jessica came in puzzled. "What's going on? Jake did something happen to you?"

"Not yet." He muttered.

"Jessica I want to know what you did to him." Sandy demanded.

Jessica's eyes went wide and she looked at Jake. "You told her we fucked?" She asked in surprise.

"YOU WHAT?" Sandy screamed.

"Oh you didn't." Jessica said softly. She put up her hands, "Now Sandy I can explain."

Sandy through up her hands. "Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea how illegal that is? On top of it do you know what kind of problems could arise if, god forbid, you got pregnant? Our Mom is a DA Jessica, if she finds out your dead."

"Come on, I was careful. I'm on the pill and I made sure I was well off my cycle." Jessica said.

"That doesn't matter!" Sandy spat. "Come Jessica what about disease?"

It was then Sarah walked into the room. "What the hell is all the yelling about?"

Sandy glared at Sarah. "Do you know what are siblings have been up to?"

Sarah tried to hold back a smile. "I could take a stab at it."

"Look Sandy," Jessica said. "It's not like we have to worry, Sarah was Jake's first and he's only had sex three times since. Oh, wait, four times."

Sandy turned her rage toward her twin. "You started this?"

Sarah shrugged. "I couldn't help myself. He's got like the perfect weapon." Sarah strode over to Jake and made him stand up.

"What are you doing?" Jake protested.

Before he could stop her Sarah had Jake's pants around his ankles and his cock out in her hand. "You tell me you can say no to this." Sarah insisted.

Sandy faltered but she shook her head. "You're insane." Then she stormed out of the room. She stopped at the door and turned back to them. "I hope you all have your fun, but I won't cover for you if Mom gets curious." She said quietly and disappeared around the corner.

Jessica shrugged. "Well, I think that went rather well."

Jake yanked his pants back up. "Are you crazy? She hates us. God, did you see the way she looked at me? She was disgusted." He said. "I'm going to go talk to her." He said and went after Sandy.

Sandy was in fact disgusted but not with her sisters or Jake. She was disgusted with herself. She was outraged that her brother and sisters were having sex, until she saw what exactly Jake was packing. Now she was feeling the effects of his "spell" and her thoughts began wandering into her own incestuous desires.

She went to the refrigerator and took out a cold ice tea. As she drank she realized she was sweating and it was all about her tingling vagina. She chugged the entire bottle in one gulp and gasped for air went she finished.

"Sandy?" Jake said softly.

Sandy gasped as if she had been caught doing something terrible. "Oh, jeez you scared me. What do you want Jake?"

"Look I just want to tell you that all this wasn't totally my fault. I mean of course I could have said no but, I was a virgin and you've seen how Sarah looks went she turns on her mojo. It all came about by a complete accident." Jake said. He then went over the events since his birthday as clearly as he could trying to plead himself out of Sandy's shit list.

Sandy herself felt her panties begin to get soaked as she thought of Jake not only doing Jessica and Sarah, but even Lindsey too. She half expected him to mention their mom as well, but he didn't. Part of her was relieved another part was disappointed. During the conversation Sandy had another ice tea that she drank slower than the first one.

"So that's how this all came about." Jake said.

Sandy nodded and sighed. "Look, I understand why you did what you did. I probably would have done the same thing had I been in your shoes. I mean a virgin can only live with a set of super model sisters for so long." Sandy said. "I won't tell Mom but you've got to do one favor for me."

Jake raised his eyebrows. "What's that?"

"Don't stop doing what you are doing with them." Sandy said.

Jake was silent for a moment. "What?"

"Look, you have a gift Jake. I saw that, and they saw that. It seems selfish and cruel to not let them benefit from what you have if they want. To be perfectly honest, I'm rather tempted myself." Sandy said keeping her eyes on her tea bottle.

Jake shook his head. "My god, this is like a curse. Ever since Jessica discovered my tool I have been used by you women."

"Why would you think that?" Sandy asked.

"Michelle used me, Sarah doesn't care about anything but sex, and I haven't even seen Lindsey for more than five minutes at a time since. It's like I'm only good for one thing." Jake said.

"That's not true. Your sisters love you. I don't know what Michelle's deal is and I don't care. I know you and Sarah haven't gotten along perfectly but I know she wouldn't do something like that to you." Sandy said coming up to him and put her hand son his shoulders.

"I just wish I knew why Michelle ignored me today." Jake said on the verge of tears. "I mean I've had a crush on her for years and last night I thought my dreams had finally come true and it turns out, it was all a crock of shit."

Sandy pulled him into a hug and he fought back sobs. "Look its ok. She wasn't right for you, but you don't need to worry you have sisters that love you and obviously are willing to take care of your needs. One day you'll meet that one girl and you'll get married and it will be great."

Jake sighed and pulled away from her. "Yeah maybe you're right."

Just then the doorbell rang and Sandy went to answer it. Jake went upstairs to find something to do before dinner.

Sandy opened the door and a very attractive girl stood in the doorway. Sandy took one look at the girl and new it had to be Michelle.

"Can I help you?" Sandy asked.

"I'm here to see Jake." She said, all bright and innocent like.

"He doesn't want to talk to you." Sandy said crossing her arms.

Michelle looked stunned and even a little hurt. She hadn't meant to hurt Jake she just didn't want her friends to know about him yet. "Look I know he's mad but I have to explain to him why I did what I did."

Sandy shook her head. "How about you explain it to me, and I will tell Jake and if he understands he'll call you."

Michelle frowned and looked at Sandy. "Aren't you that girl that talked to me about him in the first place?"

Sandy raised an eyebrow. "What? I have never seen you before."

Michelle shrugged and explained to Sandy what she did at school and why. Sandy listened and sneered at her as she went on.

"Now can I please talk to him?" Michelle pleaded.

Sandy thought a moment then smiled. "No." And she slammed the door shut in her face.

Michelle stared at the door in shock for a period of time. She didn't think that Jake would be so upset. She thought she had it all rationalized and he would take her in his arms. She put her palm on the door and whispered. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

Then she left with her head down. At the end of the driveway she turned back to the house. "I will make it up to you Jake. I swear." And she was gone.

Jake was playing guitar went Sandy came into his room. "Jake, I have an idea." She said.

Jake stopped playing and looked up at her. "Yeah?"

"Well, since you are so upset about this whole Michelle thing, I was thinking that you and I could go out on the town. You know, we can go to a club and help you forget your troubles." She explained.

Jake sat for a moment and shook his head. "I don't know Sandy; I mean I really don't feel up to going out right now."

Sandy sat next to him and put her arm around his shoulders. "Look, you can't let someone else's mistakes get you down. You have to stand up and shake the hurt off and get right on with your life." She stood up. "Come on, let me give you a killer hair-style and we'll go."

Before he could protest she grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom. She sat him on the toilet and put a towel around his shoulders.

"Sandy we don't need to do this." Jake said.

"Have you seen your hair lately? You are a mess." She said.

Sandy went to work with water bottles and gel and combs on his hair. She knelt in front of him to get a look from direct in front, but she frowned and shook her head.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't get a good straight look." Sandy said. "Here." She stood up and startled him, plopping herself down in his lap and adjusting herself more than she needed to. "Much better." She said and attacked his hair again with a smaller comb.

Jake felt her wiggle herself on his lap as she worked on his head. Oh, god. Her too now. He knew she was trying to feel his rod in his pants. It was like he had a curse, somehow after seeing his junk or even hearing about it, woman wanted him. It didn't matter if it was his family or not.

"Sandy can you get off me now?" He said.

She made a final look at his hair and a final wiggle of her ass and then stood up. "There you look much better now."

Jake sighed. "Yeah but I smell like a damn salon."

Sandy nudged him. "Oh quit bitching."

Jake stood and felt that funny discomfort that comes from an erection not positioned right. He winced as he stood and unconsciously grabbed himself.

Sandy saw him and grabbed his hands. "Here let me." And she dropped to her knees before him. Sarah had never moved that fast for a dick in her life, and such behavior from Sandy was shocking.

Jake tried to protest. "Sandy I don't think you should. This isn't right."

"I know that. I know it isn't right, and I hate a hypocrite, but I really can't help it Jake. I don't know what's wrong with me, I shouldn't be so hot for you but I am. God you don't know what my body is urging and calling me to do. I just can't control it any longer. Please let me do this. I promise not to tell anybody, just let me have it this once." Sandy pleaded from the floor.

Jake sighed and looked at her. Her hands were trembling and it looked like she was a junkie begging for a fix. Jake finally gave her a nod and took a deep breath as Sandy reached for his fly and pulled the zipper down.

She carefully peeled his jeans back and down from his hips. Like she was afraid of what lay behind them, she slowly pulled his boxers down allowing his firm cock to spring loose. She stared at it for a time as if unsure of what was before her, before she took it in her hand and held it steady. She leaned in, her mouth open and her tongue out, and took him into her warm mouth. She closed her lips around the end of him and let her tongue run along the underside of his smooth shaft.

Jake moaned and felt the rest of the blood in his head rush down to his cock. Sandy felt him throb and harden in her mouth and that seemed her cue to slide his cock in and out of her mouth slurping at it. She reached up and fondled his balls as his cock became fully raised to glory. Although she tried she couldn't get him fully into her mouth.

Sandy pulled her mouth from him and frowned. "This is no good, I can't get enough of you inside me this way."

Jake shrugged. "There are other ways."

Sandy smiled and stood up. "You've always been quite clever." She said flicking him on the nose. She pulled her top quickly over her head and tossed it on the sink. Jake took a long look and her bare chest, enjoying her firm nipples winking at him.

He made a move to take one of her breasts into his mouth, but Sandy put her finger on his forehead. "Not now, I want to have you inside me first." She unbuttoned her pants and dropped them quickly, kicking the pants off her feet.

She wasn't wearing any underwear which Jake found unusual for her. Sandy definitely didn't seem like the kind of girl that would go commando. Although he took it again as a suggestion, that Sandy planned this. He couldn't believe how much these women wanted to have sex with him. Then again, he wasn't about to complain either.

Sandy smiled and turned away from him. She reached behind her and gently stroked Jake's cock as she slowly bent forward. She turned her head to look at him and smiled. "Slide it in easy ok? I haven't had any in quite a while."

Jake nodded and stepped toward her so he could line his rod up to her waiting slit. She reached out and grabbed the sink counter as she felt him slide his tip up and down her slit.

Sandy's words did prove true, and it was slow going as Jake pushed into her. She was virginally tight and he worked for who knows how long pushing into her. Sandy gasped at each little progression Jake made inside her. Finally he was in her fully. Her cunt tightened and shifted around him, making him take slow breaths, less he lose it too quickly.

Sandy was still a minute and she sighed. "Oh God, that's so good." she moaned, shifting herself slightly, feeling his cock rubbing along her walls.

Jake could feel a little nub on the end of his dick and realized that he was pressed against her cervix. Slowly he withdrew bringing a gasp from his sister. He pushed in faster than he pulled out and felt her moan loudly, her walls closing around him.

Sandy grabbed and towel and bit down on it to stifle her screams. Jake didn't really see the reason for it, it wasn't like his other sisters could say shit to her. But then if Mom came back for some reason, it was probably good to be safe.

He moved faster into her, Sandy all but screaming into the towel. Her cunt was wet but crazy tight and he found himself reaching the brink quicker than her would have liked. He gripped his hands tightly on Sandy's smooth soft hips, and pushed himself fully into her.

Jake slid his hands up her body to cup her breasts. Sandy moaned her approval and cupped her hands over his. Then he pulled her up so she was standing and his cock popped out of her. Sandy moaned at the sudden emptiness inside her and tried to turn her head and protest, but Jake kissed her neck and licked her soft flesh.

musicankane
musicankane
1,033 Followers
12