Jamaican Bisexuality: Kings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob was fond of a bisexual male porn actor named Wolf Hudson. In one video, Wolf Hudson, a slim white dude with blond hair, got into bed with a sexy black woman named Daizy Cooper, and a muscular black man named Monaco Evans. Lying in bed while watching the porn video on his iPhone, Jacob stroked his long, hard dick. In the video, Monaco Evans and Daizy Cooper joined forces to suck Wolf Hudson's cock. The interracial bisexual trio seemed to be having a great time...

"Oh yeah," Jacob groaned as he watched the bisexual porn video and masturbated. He even lubricated a toothbrush and buried it up his ass while stroking his dick. In the video, the black hunk Monaco Evans fucked the big-booty black chick, Daizy Cooper, while getting fucked by Wolf Hudson. Jacob closed his eyes, and visualized himself in the midst of such action. In Jacob's fantasy, he was in bed with his girlfriend Amelia and the handsome Byron Moore, of course...

"Go for it, handsome," Amelia said and she lay on the bed, stark naked, fingering her pussy while watching Jacob and Byron Moore. Smiling, Byron kissed Jacob, and then began feeling him up. As Amelia watched them, Byron grabbed Jacob's dick and began sucking him off. Jacob smiled and enjoyed himself as Byron sucked him off. They continued with their fun. Amelia joined the fellas, and she got on all fours, shaking her big ass at Jacob.

"Jake, come on, buddy, fuck Amelia while I fuck you," Byron said, and he came up behind Jacob while Amelia rubbed her big ass against Jacob's groin. Grinning, Jacob thrust his dick into Amelia's pussy and at the same time, Byron buried his dick in Jacob's ass. The three of them fucked like this. Jacob masturbated furiously with his eyes closed, having long let go of the cell phone, and he came explosively to the tune of his own fantasy. As Jacob came, feelings of both guilt and pleasure tugged at his consciousness...

Jacob felt weird about that fantasy, and decided to put it out of his mind for the time being. The bisexual feelings that Jacob tried to repress refused to go away. In time, he would feel comfortable discussing them with his girlfriend Amelia and his mother Leanne, and of course, his Uncle Harold Sampson, his pseudo father figure. Amelia at first freaked out, but Jake made sure that she understood how much he loved her, and that he would never cheat on her...

"Amelia, I love you and only you, you can trust me on that," Jacob told her, after discussing his forbidden feelings with her. Amelia forced a brave smile and looked at Jacob as though he'd just told her that someone close to her died. The young Mexican woman was raised Catholic, in the heartland of Mexico, and in her mind, being gay, lesbian or bisexual was tantamount to being a serial murderer or a rapist. Amelia couldn't understand how she'd been such a fool and failed to see Jacob for what he was...

"Jake, give me some time, I need to think about this," Amelia said, and Jacob nodded, and gave her a hug. Jacob thought that Amelia needed time to understand, but she was disgusted by him all of a sudden. The young Mexican woman began to avoid Jacob, and when he kept reaching out to her, he got a warning from campus security to leave her alone. Heartbroken, Jacob watched his relationship with Amelia crumble. The young Mexican woman looked at Jacob as though he were Hitler or something. What the Hell?

Jacob was quite sad over the demise of his relationship with Amelia Rios, and he refused to give in to his other side. According to common knowledge, bisexual men had sex with anything that moves. Jacob wasn't like that. The campus was full of young gay men and bisexual men who would have sex with any random guy after mere eye contact, and as far as Jacob was concerned, they were immoral and creepy, and he was nothing like them. Jacob ignored both girls and guys, and focused on his classes at Jackson State University and playing football. To avoid temptation of the flesh, Jacob went back to church with a vengeance.

"Jake, we heard about you and Amelia, I just want you to know that Byron and I are here for you," Whitney told him one afternoon. Jacob was seated at a computer in the campus library, doing research for an assignment for his international business class. He hadn't seen Whitney walk up to him, wearing a long-sleeved pink shirt and yoga pants. In spite of himself, Jacob noticed how hot Whitney looked. The blonde gal had more ass than porn star Sara Jay...

"Thank you, Whitney," Jacob said, and Whitney grinned and sat next to him. They bantered for a while. Jacob looked at the pretty blonde gal and wondered why such a beautiful young woman, who could have anyone, stuck with someone like Byron Moore. In Jacob's experience, women love to have gay male friends, especially the girly ones, but hate bisexual men. Jacob had never even had a sexual experience with another man, and he was faithful to Amelia, but that wasn't enough for Little Miss Intolerant...

"Jake, don't sweat it over Amelia, she wasn't the one, some women love bisexual guys and I'm one of them," Whitney told him, at the end of their long chat. Jacob smiled and gave Whitney a hug, and she walked away. All of a sudden, Jacob wondered if there were more women like Whitney out there. Was there a dating site for women who like bisexual men? If such a site exists, then Jacob would happily sign up, for real. To Hell with Amelia and her intolerant ass, Jacob needed to meet a woman like Whitney...

Jacob began hanging out with Byron Moore and Whitney Harrison, and found them to be awesome company. Everyone needs friends, and bisexual college football players with intolerant ex-girlfriends and ultra-religious relatives are definitely no exception. Hanging out with Byron and Whitney, Jacob could finally be his true self. Finally, he was among people who understood him. Whitney wasn't disgusted when Byron and Jacob discussed their fantasies, she seemed to be turned on by them.

"Jake, I think I knew I was bi when I got turned on by watching Van Damme do splits, and I saw an upskirt of Xena Warrior Princess in the same afternoon," Byron said, heartily laughing. Jacob laughed along with Whitney, and both nodded in agreement. The old show Xena Warrior Princess featured some hot women, and macho action star Van Damme only gets better show with age. The three of them dined inside Arianna's Diner, a nice Caribbean restaurant located on the west end of Jackson, Mississippi.

"Man, I'm beat," Jacob said, and he smiled meaningfully at Byron and Whitney. The three of them settled the bill, and went home. What followed was the most intense sexual experience of Jacob's young life. Byron and Whitney treated Jacob to some southern hospitality in the best way possible. Lying naked on the king-sized bed, Jacob smiled as Byron and Whitney got naked before joining him. The curvy, big-bottomed blonde gal and the tall, dark-skinned, muscular sportsman joined their guest in bed, and the good times rolled...

"Byron, I always wanted to have a dick-sucking contest, let's entertain Jake together," Whitney said, smiling. Byron kissed Whitney, and then they pounced on Jacob. As the young man lay there, the happy couple began pleasuring him. Whitney sucked on Jacob's dick, and Byron fingered his ass and sucked on his balls. Jacob groaned in pleasure, and his hands gripped the bed sheets as he experienced extreme pleasure. In no time, Whitney and Byron made Jacob cum and when he did, they smiled and drank his seed...

"You're going to become addicted to us," Byron promised Jacob, and that got a sexy wink from Whitney. Out came the condoms and sex toys and lubricants. Jacob stroked his dick, watching as Byron ate Whitney's pussy before putting her on all fours. The petite, curvy blonde gal moaned deeply as her lover Byron gripped her hips and slammed his big dark dick into her pussy. Byron winked at Jacob as he fucked the hell out of Whitney.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Whitney screamed as Byron gripped her long blonde hair, smacked her ass and did just that. Jacob watched them, awed and excited by what he was beholding. At Whitney's urging, he joined the action. At last, Jacob's fantasy came true. Jacob put on a condom and Byron pulled out of Whitney's pussy and put on another condom. Smiling at Jacob, Whitney nodded at him. After a brief hesitation, Jacob came up behind Whitney and entered her with a swift thrust.

"Be gentle with me," Jacob told Byron as the grinning black Canadian stud grinned and came up behind him. As Jacob gripped Whitney's hips and thrust his hard dick into her pussy, Byron took some cream and applied it on Jacob's ass. With a gentle thrust, Byron pushed his dick into Jacob's ass. Just like that, Jacob lost his bisexual virginity. Jacob groaned as Whitney's hot, tight pussy gripped his hard dick while Byron's dick filled his ass. Seriously, it was the most intense experience of his life, and he savored every minute of it...

After hours of wild and freaky but safe fun, Jacob lay on the bed between Whitney and Byron. The biracial stud had a big smile on his face. For the first time in ages, Jacob has found his tribe. The bisexual tribe. The most hated and unwanted of all tribes. The bisexual tribe is the one that gay men and lesbians and straight men and straight women hate with all their hearts. Hell, some bisexual women hate the bisexual male tribe, it must be said. Fortunately, bisexual men are learning to love themselves, and women like Whitney love and accept them and fuck the hell out of them, and that's just fantastic...

Jacob Sampson and his new gang became inseparable. Hell, Jacob, Whitney Harrison and Byron Moore had so much sex that Jacob was honestly surprised that his grades didn't slip and he continued to shine in the world of college football. Jacob stopped thinking about Amelia. She was quite simply in the past. Jacob has the right people in his life, and his mother Leanne and his uncle Harold accept him, and for now, that's enough. Jacob still hopes to graduate with honors from Jackson State University and get into the NFL. He intends to find a wild and wonderful lady like Whitney to share his life with, that way he won't have to hide his other side from her. Life is good.

12