Jamaican Lesbian Romance

Story Info
Wilma rescues Cheryl from mean-spirited Sholonda.
2.1k words
3.44
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch, I know you're cheating on me," Sholonda Odoms said, and with that, she grabbed Cheryl Browne and slapped her hard across the face. Cheryl blinked and touched her face where Sholonda struck her. Tall, dark-skinned, curvy yet muscular and athletic, Sholonda could do some damage when she put her mind to it. Cheryl was not as physically gifted as her partner. The tall, slender young black woman winced in pain, and sighed. No bones about it, Sholonda is stronger than Cheryl will ever be, even though they were both tall, fit women.

Sholonda glowered at Cheryl, who stood there, all but cowed into submission. Sholonda looked Cheryl up and down, and smirked when she saw the look of surrender on her lover's face. Sholonda had Cheryl right where she wanted, and they both knew it. Cheryl has fought back in the past when Sholonda came after her, and she always lost. Sholonda is a police officer, trained in takedown methods and she knows how to overpower another woman during physical combat. Cheryl used to play basketball for the University of Windsor and can handle herself usually, but she's outmatched against Sholonda...

"I am not cheating on you, Sholonda, Wilma is just a friend from work and besides, she's straight," Cheryl said meekly. Sholonda paused to consider that. Earlier, when Sholonda picked up Cheryl in the parking lot of Detroit's Home Depot, she made eye contact with Wilma and Wilma didn't register as lesbian or bisexual. Women who have sex with other women spot each other through a very specific type of eye contact. Being a lesbian isn't about having short hair, adopting masculine swagger or wearing male clothing. It's a whole lot deeper than that...

"If I ever catch you with another bitch, you're toast," Sholonda said after she finally let go of Cheryl. Sholonda went to the kitchen, grabbed a Heineken from the fridge and plopped down on the couch. On the TV news, the pretty blonde female reporter from Detroit Evening News spoke about a major drug bust at the Detroit/Windsor border involving American federal agents and the Canadian Border Services agency. Sholonda, still wearing her Detroit Metro Police department uniform, allowed herself a smile. Sholonda's older brother Joseph Odoms, who works for the Feds, was part of the bust and would probably get promoted as a result.

"I made you some food," Cheryl said, and Sholonda looked up from the TV and shrugged. Cheryl went to the kitchen and grabbed the white rice, brown bean sauce, curry chicken and fried plantains she'd prepared. Cheryl, a native of Kingston, Jamaica, is quite proud of her Jamaican roots and loves to cook Caribbean dishes. Sholonda allowed herself a smile as Cheryl approached her with the plates of sweet-smelling food. As Cheryl set the plates down on the living room table, Sholonda admired the tall gal's thick ass. Cheryl flinched as Sholonda grabbed her big butt and gave it a squeeze.

"Thanks for the food, thickness," Sholonda said, laughing. Cheryl finished setting the food on the table and sat down. Cheryl watched the news for a bit and frowned. It was ten o'clock and her favorite show, Fear The Walking Dead, was about to start. In last week's episode, Madison and her son Nick and daughter Alicia finally made it to the Ranch, and started integrating into the redneck survivalist community. Cheryl couldn't wait to see what came next. The television series Fear The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead are Cheryl's favorites and she cannot get enough of them. The fact that they have diverse casts and queer characters also rock Cheryl's world...

"Sholonda, my show is about to come on," Cheryl said meekly, and Sholonda frowned, and paused. There was more stuff on the news. Detroit's Mayor was talking about urban renewal. More boring shit. Sholonda changed the channel to AMC, much to Cheryl's relief. Turning up the volume, Sholonda grabbed the food and began to eat, chewing loudly. Cheryl ignored the noises Sholonda made and focused on watching TV. Cheryl wondered what had become of her favorite Walking Dead universe character, the tall and handsome, sexually ambiguous black man known as Victor Strand. Scores one for queer representation, albeit in a villainous way...

"I love that zombie stuff, babe, I wouldn't mind shooting those damned zombies all day," Sholonda said, and when Cheryl didn't reply, she nudged her with her foot. Cheryl put on a smile and nodded. Sholonda's words didn't really matter to Cheryl, not anymore. Sholonda likes to hear herself talk. In the eight months since they'd met and subsequently moved in together, Sholonda had gone from Princess Charming to Cheryl's worst nightmare. The sexy, smart and alluring African American policewoman had a whole different side to her, one which Cheryl once refused to believe was real. Sholonda can be sweet one minute and vicious the next. Cheryl never knows what to expect from her...

"Zombie movies and shows are awesome," Cheryl said, and Sholonda smiled, then sipped her drink. On screen, Madison and her family were struggling to fit in with their new surroundings. Cheryl could certainly relate. A year ago, when Cheryl's parents, Reverend Julius Browne and Natalie James-Browne of the Holy Light Church of Windsor, Ontario, found out that she was a lesbian, they kicked her out. Cheryl, a proud Jamaican-Canadian, crossed the border from Windsor, Ontario, into Detroit, Michigan. While working as a waitress in a diner, Cheryl met Sholonda. Life hasn't been the same since...

Sholonda Odoms was something else, or so Cheryl thought when they met. Sholonda had long hair and looked sexy both in her police uniform and in dresses and high heels. Sholonda was tough but she wasn't butch or masculine or tomboyish like a lot of the lesbians Cheryl had seen in Detroit's queer night clubs and bars. Sholonda reminded Cheryl of Tennis champion Serena Williams. A sexy and strong black woman who was hot as hell, yet feminine and tough. Cheryl thought she hit the Jackpot when she met Sholonda, who was mysteriously single at the time. How could such a hot lady be single?

Not for the first time, Cheryl wondered how life might be different if her parents hadn't caught her making out with Janna Sparks, wife of family friend Ivan Sparks. Cheryl had been hiding in plain sight her whole life because being a lesbian or bisexual person in the Jamaican community doesn't fly even if one puts wings on it. The Jamaican community remains staunchly opposed to lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender people. Cheryl realized that she liked girls early on, and learned to hide it. Since Cheryl was pretty, feminine, and acted like a normal young woman, she hid her lesbianism pretty well.

While attending the University of Windsor, Cheryl experimented with her sexuality, and had several relationships with other young women. Cheryl avoided the tomboys and the butch lesbians, since they were obvious and would expose her. The women Cheryl went after were straight-looking, feminine, and discreet. After a disastrous relationship with University of Windsor business professor Dana Bartlett, wife of Canadian business tycoon and University of Windsor alumnus George Bartlett, Cheryl stopped dealing with campus gals. Cheryl's next relationship, which involved unhappily married closet case Janna Sparks, also proved disastrous. Cheryl and Janna got careless, and ultimately got caught...

When Cheryl met Sholonda Odoms, she thought she'd hit the jackpot. Sholonda, an out and proud lesbian, happens to be a lieutenant in the Detroit Metro Police. Educated at the University of Michigan, Sholonda has a Law degree but set aside a career in law to become a law enforcement officer instead. Sholonda's parents, Winston and Judith Odoms of Detroit, Michigan, were fully supportive of their daughter's queer lifestyle. Cheryl remembered being moved to tears while walking in Detroit's queer pride parade with Sholonda and her parents, a while ago. Yeah, Sholonda seemed like a dream come true for Cheryl, until the nightmare began...

"I am sorry for hurting you back there, Cheryl, I love you and don't want to lose you," Sholonda said to Cheryl, who flinched as her lover hugged her. Sholonda, oblivious to Cheryl's discomfort, held her and kissed her. When Sholonda began fondling her, Cheryl didn't resist. Sholonda undressed Cheryl and laid her, stark naked, on the living room carpet. When Sholonda kissed her lips and fondled her tits, Cheryl kissed her back then moaned in pleasure. Cheryl found herself grinning as Sholonda fingered her pussy.

"Hmm, feels good," Cheryl whispered, and Sholonda grinned, then buried her face between her legs. Sholonda ate Cheryl's pussy like a hungry woman and didn't let up until Cheryl came. Later, Cheryl got to return the favor when Sholonda got on all fours. Spreading Sholonda's thick ass cheeks wide open, Cheryl fingered her butt hole and then licked her pussy. Sholonda moaned in pleasure as Cheryl worked her magic on her. Lathering Sholonda's pussy with her tongue and fingering her butt hole, Cheryl stimulated her quite nicely until she came...

"Fuck me," Sholonda demanded, and Cheryl grinned, then reached for the strap-on dildo. Sholonda groaned in pleasure as Cheryl gripped her hips and fucked her with the strap-on dildo. Cheryl smacked Sholonda's ass while fucking her with the dildo, and Sholonda squealed in delight. The two horny black women fucked and sucked much of the evening away in this fashion. When morning came, it found Sholonda and Cheryl lying in bed, entwined in each other's arms.

"Have a good day at work," Cheryl said to Sholonda, as her boo got ready for work. Sholonda looked great in her Detroit Metro Police uniform. The two black women shared a quick kiss before parting ways. Sholonda drove to the police precinct located in downtown Detroit, reported for roll call and then met with the Captain and the police shift supervisors before beginning her duties for the day. Sholonda had no idea what was coming her way, that's for sure.

As soon as Sholonda drove away from the townhouse, a silver Rav4 pulled up in the driveway. A tall, curvy young black woman stepped out of the car. Wilma Jean-Louis walked to the door and knocked. Seconds later, Cheryl answered the door and greeted Wilma with a hug. Cheryl had her bags packed, along with her identification documents and three thousand dollars in cash. All the things Cheryl would need to survive on her own after leaving the abusive Sholonda...

"Of course I'm here for you, Cheryl, a long time ago, I got beat up by my ex-boyfriend Ralph and I know both males and females can be abusive, Sholonda is wrong for putting her hands on you, I got your back," Wilma said firmly. Cheryl looked at the tall, lovely young Haitian woman standing before her. If black lesbians and heterosexual black women can be friends and allies, then Cheryl's bond with her friend and co-worker Wilma is living proof of that.

"Thanks for having my back, sister," Cheryl said, thanking Wilma profusely. After putting Cheryl's stuff in the back of her silver Rav4, Wilma got behind the wheel. They drove away, heading to Wilma's place, located in the town of Dearborn, Michigan. Once there, Cheryl planned to help Wilma with the rent in order to have a place to stay while planning her next move. After all, Cheryl is just a permanent resident in America, for she is Jamaican-Canadian, and not American. Sholonda had been Cheryl's anchor in America, and without her, life would be difficult...

"In this world, evil men abuse women and evil women abuse women too, hell, some evil broads abuse men too, like Amber and Johnny, we former victims got to stick together," Wilma said to Cheryl. Nodding, Cheryl looked out the window as Wilma drove from the City of Detroit, Michigan, to the City of Dearborn, the town with the sizable Arab American population. America's towns and cities fascinate Cheryl. In places like Toronto, and Ottawa, folks of all colors live in the same neighborhoods. In America, things are different. Oh well, Cheryl is going to learn how to deal...

"To the future, my friend," Cheryl said to Wilma, who laughed and high-fived her. Cheryl didn't even want to think about what Sholonda would do once she realized she'd left. That's why Cheryl planned her big move for weeks in advance. Cheryl planned to call the Detroit police department and maybe seek a protection order against Sholonda. The lady was after all armed and dangerous. Cheryl has no idea what awaits her, but she's glad to have a friend like Wilma. Wishing herself luck, Cheryl silently prayed for deliverance. When Sholonda comes home and finds Cheryl gone, it's not going to be pretty. Fortunately, Sholonda doesn't know where Cheryl and Wilma have gone. What's going to happen next? Stay tuned for more!