James and Carl in Vegas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slower pace was just what James needed. He could feel the long slow strokes sawing back and forth over his prostate. His own excitement was building "oooh that feels so good. I can feel your big cock stroking my prostate, fuck it is big and I LOVE it! I love your fucking cock. I love the way it fucks me. I love the way it tastes. I love the way it slides into my throat and ass, I am a SLUT for your cock!"

James words drove Carl into a fucking frenzy and both men were rapidly building toward orgasm. James was first to cum his jism shot out and wet the bed sheets beneath him from his chin all the way down to his cock. "Ooooooh FUCK THAT WAS GOOD!" he shouted.

Carl felt the orgasm as it coursed through James body. His sphincter was clenching wildly and Carl let it do its work. It was milking him hard and as James started to come down from his orgasm Carl's hit him like a like a lightning bolt. His jism erupted into James' bowels and as he pumped his last few strokes it was soaking his ball sack.

James felt the jism flood his asshole. He could actually feel the force of the squirt as it exited Carl's cock. As Carl took his last few strokes he felt the jism running down his taint and soaking his ball sack.

"Fuck, what a ride!" both men exclaimed in unison.

As Carl softened his cock slipped from James followed by a steady flow of jism. He pushed James onto his back and kissed him. "Fuck, I'm going to miss you. What time is your flight?" asked Carl.

"Saturday at 1:00 PM" said James.

Carl smiled, "mine too!"

"Oh really" said James with a sly smile. "I was expecting you would leave after the show was over."

"I thought the same of you" said Carl. "I'm taking some vacation. What is keeping you here?"

"I wish it were vacation" said James. "We are doing some training for the troops. Most of the sales team is here."

"Well save your nights for me!" Said Carl.

James promised he would.

James returned to his room with some time to spare this time. He had had his cell phone turned off for the two days since the show started. He turned it on and checked his messages. There were six from Kelley. 'Oh, oh,' thought James. 'What would tell her?' He dreaded making the call but this was the best time Kelley would be getting ready for classes and he would have to be at work soon. She answered on the first ring. "Where the hell have you been" she asked.

James made excuses about work and jet lag but Kelley wasn't buying it she said "James, have you been with a woman?"

"God no Kelley." James said truthfully. Then he added "I have had my phone turned off because I was working and sleeping. It's the jet lag."

"I know what they say 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' but you are coming back to New Hampshire and we will discuss this when you get back!" she said.

"Goodbye, I'm going to be late for class." She said.

"Goodbye" said James.

That wasn't the end of the questions. When he arrived at the restaurant for breakfast his boss saw him and waved him to the empty chair across the table from him. His boss asked "Where have you disappeared to the last two nights? The team has noticed that you weren't hanging out with them. Does it have anything to do with the customer you have been talking to? Why was the do not disturb sign hung on your door? We are quite sure you weren't in the room. You were seen coming back to the room this morning at 5:45."

James face flushed a bright pink. He knew he was caught. He confessed his indiscretions and said the rest of the week would be different. His boss fooled him saying "hell no, that is the biggest potential account we have landed all week. You are to make sure Carl is kept happy. If we land that account there will be a promotion for you."

James sighed in relief and said "thank you so much. I won't let you down." He smiled contemplating 'what does Carl have in store for me for the next three days?'

12