James and Carl in Vegas Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James continued this until my cock and balls were slippery with his saliva then deep throated my cock humming. The vibrations in his throat was driving me crazy. "Aww fuck James that is sooo good!" I shouted. It was 24 hours since my last orgasm and I was feeling another coming on much too quickly. "Fuck James," I groaned, "take it easy or this will end much too quickly."

James held the head of my cock in his mouth and looked up at me with smiling eyes and gave my cock head a slow sloppy sucking kiss. Rising from his knees he ran his face up through my hairy mat on my abdomen and chest. He stopped and nipped at my nipples making me shiver as little shots of pain rippled through me. I grasped his head between my hands and kissed him while undoing his pants and sliding them along with underwear to the floor. He stepped out and I walked him backwards toward the bed. When the back of his legs hit the mattress, James fell to his back pulling me on top of him. My cock was dripping precum and nudged between his ass cheeks.

I teased his ass hole with my wet cock and kissed him passionately. His body was relaxed and his sphincter gave way for my entry. His tight ring clamped down on my shaft and I held the position so I wouldn't hurt him. He started to moan "Fuck that feels good," he proclaimed. I knew there wasn't enough lube to go further. I pulled out and let more precum drip into his hole and slid in again "aww fuck yesss!" He yelled.

I pulled back again to get more lubricating precum and ass juice working for us, then slid all the way into him. My balls slapped his ass. I started with short strokes pummeling him deeply and he started being vocal "ooooh fuck Carl, that's it, right there, it's sooo fucking gooood, fuck me, fuck me, ooooh yessss, right there, ohh god yesss!"

I transitioned to a longer stroke and felt the head of my cock bumping his prostate. The angle was just right for the top of my cock to rub across his prostate sawing back and forth and he was getting close to orgasm. James grunted on each stroke "unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, fuck me! fuck me!" I did. Soon I felt his body tense and his ass squeezed my cock. Cum flew between us and I rode out his orgasm cumming myself as his was ending.

James here again. I had just experienced one of the best orgasms of my life when I felt Carl's cock expand then bounce deep inside me and my bowels were flooded with warm viscous semen shooting into me. When the shooting stopped he stayed put for a minute then gave me a few more strokes before he started to soften. By this time cum was leaking from my ass and running down my crack. Carl's balls were soaked and on the last couple of strokes splashed cum onto my thighs.

He leaned into me with a loving kiss then looked me in the eyes and said "God I love you so much"

I smiled and said "I love you too"

We cleaned up and went to bed. This was our last night in Vegas. In the morning we made love again. We called the airline and switched some seats so we could sit together on the way back to Boston.

The NTS sales reps had and early flight so the home office guys me included had to get our equipment packed and to the airport to be shipped back.

Carl and I said bye for now and I went to pack my bags before meeting my boss for breakfast. After breakfast we loaded our gear into the back of a hotel van and took it to the air freight depot at the airport and arranged for it to be returned to our facility in New Hampshire. Then back to the hotel to freshen up and check out before going back in time for the security call.

Carl joined us and we talked business until the flight was called. We boarded and found our seats. My boss didn't seem surprised that I was seated with Carl a couple of rows behind him.

During the flight Carl and I reminisced about our week and eventually discussed my situation with Kelley. I knew that I couldn't pretend that nothing had changed but felt so bad that I would be hurting her. Carl reassured me that if I was honest with her she would understand and even though she may be angry, she would want to move on and find someone that could truly commit to her. I agreed and for the moment felt more confident. I still dreaded the moment when I had to tell her.

The return flight was direct to Boston. We arrived at the gate at 8:45 PM eastern time. By 9:15 we had collected our luggage and I was saying goodbye to Carl promising to call him tomorrow.

My boss and I rented a car and drove back to our town. He dropped me off at my apartment at 11:20 PM.

When I entered the apartment Kelley was on the sofa. She had nodded off. As I set my luggage inside he door she stirred and opened her eyes. "You're home," she said. I hugged her and gave her a friendly kiss on the lips. "That's not much of a kiss for a fiancé who hasn't seen his girl for a week." She said.

"We have to talk." I said. "It's late, do you want to talk now or in the morning?"

"Now," she said "I think we both have some fessin up to do. Things haven't been the same since I used that dildo on you."

"You're right, I told you I had fantasized about getting fucked by a man and after you used the dildo the fantasy was always there whenever we made love." I said.

"So, was I right? Did you hook up with a man while you were in Vegas?" She asked.

"Yes, you were right." I said, then added "now fess up about your fantasy."

"OK" she started "you know that dildo I just happened to have in my drawer?"

"Yes" I said.

"Well" she said "I didn't buy that for me or for you. My best friend Lilly and I used it on each other in the dorm room at college."

"Really" I said, "tell me more."

"Remember after I fucked you with the dildo, you begged me to order a strap on." She said. Well, I did but I had this idea that I wanted to try it out on Lilly first." She added.

"OooKaay, did you?" I asked.

"You bet I did! And it was fantastic. I love her." She said, then asked "How was it with your guy in Vegas?"

"Carl is a big hunk of a guy, we hit it off well and sorry hun but he gave me the best sex I ever had. I love him." I told her.

"I knew it," she said "It's late I'm going to bed. Oh by the way you're sleeping on the couch. Lilly is waiting for me in the bedroom. Hope we don't keep you awake."

'That went better than expected." I thought.

Sunday morning Kelley introduced me to Lilly and I invited Carl to join us for dinner that evening. We all hit it off and have remained close. I live with Carl now and commute to work. Lilly moved in with Kelley.

12