Jamie

Story Info
Dad enjoys passed out daughter after boyfriend leaves.
5.3k words
4.18
340.9k
122

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it....mmmmmm....That's right baby suck it deep.......aaaahhhh, Good girl!... C'mon slut, suck it harder ... .Gonna cum down your throat baby.....C'mon baby you gotta suck my cock better than that..."

The scene unfolding in front of me seemed like a vintage porn movie except for two things. First the girl in the scene, while suitably hot and exposed, was apparently near to passing out. Because of that the blowjob was definitely not going the way her lover wanted it to go. She was on her knees between his thighs but the cock kept plopping out of her mouth and sometimes she just rested her head on his thigh rather than resume her cocksucking. I could see the guy was getting frustrated, holding her head between his hands at some points and just trying to fuck her stationary mouth. But he wasn't really getting that far with it.

".....Damn....Open your mouth again...Can you get it wet? C'mon slut, keep it in your mouth for god's sake."

Oh, and the second difference with most porno films? The girl was my 18 year old daughter Jamie.

I'd watched the 2 kids come in the basement rec room door from behind a decorative screen my wife had purchased for the living room and promptly banished to the lower regions of the house. It suited me fine. I'd been watching porno -- which is why it was on my mind -- with the idea that my wife Karen was gone for the weekend and that Jamie was over her friend Beth's for the night. My original plan was going out with some of the guys from the office -- but when my best friend at work came down with the flu that plan was cancelled. It appeared now that Jamie had not got the memo on that. She obviously thought she had the place to herself till my usual return time after midnight. And it was only about 9 p.m. now.

When I heard them coming down the path to the basement door my first reaction was to stop and try to hide the porno DVD I had in -- something like Daddy's Little Princess part 77. I got as far as stopping it and turning off the TV when I heard the key in the door. Since my cock was still out for stroking (even though the hard on was definitely gone by this point) I decided to forget the DVD which was still in the player and scooted behind the screen just in time.

Jamie came in first with her boyfriend Robbie behind her. The two of them had been dating -- against the objections of my wife and I -- for about 2 months, and it had become painfully obvious to us that the relationship was at the point where sex was either going to or already had reared its ugly head. See even though Jamie was 18, her boyfriend was 22 and almost ready to graduate from college. He was at a very good local college but working a co-op job for the spring term in some high tech firm. And there he'd met Jamie -- the girl Friday they'd hired as a senior in high school to do little odd jobs a couple of days a week. Of course we objected right away to the difference in age and experience, but Jamie claimed there was no romantic attachment at all -- just 2 friends who'd met on the job. After a few weeks of that we knew and she knew we knew that they were dating -- but by then we'd seen enough of the kid to feel more accepting. He seemed in fact like a really nice, bright and sincere kid.

Before she'd left for the weekend my wife Dana had made a point of telling Jamie that there was to be no entertaining of anyone in our home while she was away -- and that I, her loving father, was going to be on the lookout for that. But in fact I wasn't too worried about it. Jamie was a good and sensible kid -- and as I said I thought Robbie was too. Of course I realized that kids their age would want to have sex whenever they could -- hell I'd banged my first girlfriend when she was 13! And Dana confessed to me that she'd begun giving head to her boyfriend when she was a sophomore. So I wasn't dumb, just one part disbelieving my little girl would do that and one part saying what the heck they all do it eventually. But now there was going to be no eventually about it.

As they came in I immediately saw two things. First his hands were on her ass, cupping the cheeks as she came through the door. And second that she must have been drinking far more than she ever had in her life. She was swaying and reeling and he was using her predicament to run his hands protectively all over her body - holding her up by holding her ass and tits. She was giggling but he seemed pretty serious. When she stopped in front of the couch and threw down her purse and jacket, he used the opportunity to hold her tits from behind. She bent to pick up the jacket and this time would have fallen except for his hands. So he let her slide down to the couch in front of him as he said:

"That's it baby -- that's a nice position to start it."

She looked up from the couch, almost too woozy to understand him. But then she giggled again and slurred:

"Help me unzip this."

Her hands went to his belt buckle but as requested he was more than happy to help. He had his belt and zipper undone and his pants off in a flash. The tent in his boxers made her giggle -- apparently everything about this tonight was going to make Jamie giggle. She leaned in and touched his cock over the boxers. As she did he tugged them down and a fat cock sprang forward and almost slapped her in the face. Just then she started sliding sideways on the couch and for the first time I said to myself "She's going to pass out before he gets her." But he was ready. He took her by the hands and made her stand up. As she did he pulled the silk tee shirt she had on over her head -- exposing a very sexy and frilly little pink bra beneath. Then his hands went to the clasp on her little skirt and he tugged twice till the whole thing slid down her legs leaving her in the matching pink panties I knew would be there. She was swaying as he turned her and undid the clasp on the bra letting it fall to the floor. Next he tugged down her panties and she was naked for him. He pushed her down on the couch and then tugged her back to sitting in front of him again. He seemed like he was ready to collect on a blowjob that had been promised to him.

And where was I during all this? Well behind the screen peeking through of course. I mean at first I was just hiding, then I was kind of stunned/hiding, then I was getting mad but then I realized that my cock (which was still out of my pants) was getting harder than it'd been for quite a while. And that was before Jamie was made naked. Once he started stripping her I forgot about everything except drinking in her amazing teenage body. And let me tell you it was (and is) sweet. Jamie is a natural blonde with a thick mane above and fine wispy pubic hairs below. About 5' 5", thin at about 115 lbs, but with excellent curves. Her ass in particular is just wonderful -- and I was getting a great view of it from about 8 feet away during the strip. Then there were her tits -- small ones, but firm and ....I hate to say perky cause what else are tits going to be on an 18 year old? but I do want to express how lovely her big pink nipples were and how they seemed to be tits which were all nipple, with those nipples pointing upward at a nice sharp angle and a nice mouthful of milk-white tit meat below. And of course I got to see her pussy. Fine blonde hairs barely hid her pouting cunt lips. And when Robbie had her turned backwards the pussy would peek out from between her thighs with her hardly bent over at all. But her ass was the thing -- just incredible to behold how round, firm and supple the pure white skin looked on her. It's no wonder I was reaching for my cock again as she sprawled on the couch before him.

As I said he pulled her up to bring her mouth to his cock. He was ready to get her sucking his cock. And let me tell you about his cock -- gorgeous! I mean I know it sounds weird and all but I just told you how amazing her body was -- well his was too. He was built and really strong looking through the abs, chest and shoulders. Down below his ass was as manly and hard looking as hers was round soft and feminine. But his cock was incredible. It had to be 8 or 9 inches (I'm more like 6) and thick and hard and very purple looking at the moment. The head mushroomed out fatter than the shaft -- and the shaft alone was probably the thickest looking dick I'd ever seen (outside of porno movies I mean.) There were fat purple veins etched out from it, making it look stronger and even fiercer -- I can only imagine how a teenage girl would feel seeing it and thinking about what it would do inside the various parts of her body. Then his balls were high and tight under the cock, round pink sacs hiding small compact pumps which looked ready to go to work.

Robbie took her head in his hands and made a good start on the blowjob. I mean he had it in her mouth right away (I almost came myself when I saw her pink mouth open and her plump lips lock down on it) and was working her to get her sucking. But as I told you at the beginning it didn't really work out. Poor Jamie was way too far gone to enjoy her work -- or to let Robbie enjoy it. Despite my horny condition I did experience real anger thinking about how he'd got her drinking -- no doubt attempting to calibrate exactly when she'd had enough to do everything he wanted. But the bastard had overestimated -- which makes sense if a college junior is trying to get a girl drunk he's not thinking in terms of high school seniors. Which of course Jamie was. So he'd obviously way overdone what he gave her -- and she was a girl who seemed willing (damn him!) but unable to do her part in the blowjob arena. By 2 minutes into it he was cursing her -- calling her a bitch and a slut and to get her mouth sucking and etc.He even hit her -- not bad but kind of slapping her to wake her a little. This made me really mad, but then my eyes flashed to her tits with his fat cock bobbing against them while he tried to wake her -- and well you know I kind of forgot to be angry then.

After about 5 minutes of trying he took his cock out of her face altogether and her body slid again to a laying position. I'm not sure I didn't hear her snore a little -- but she was definitely out of it. And Robbie was definitely pissed! You could see it from his point of view. He'd been playing this pussy for 2 months and presumably (from their earlier talk) not gotten that far (thank god!) with her yet. This was to be his big night -- and here he was with her nude at his side and with a mouth begging to be raped. But nothing doing with that mouth! He stood beside her sleeping body:

"Damn....You little whore!.....Cocksucker!....Motherfucker!.... Wake up you slut. I want to get what you promised me....Fuck!"

You could see his anger taking over as he reached for her ankles and pulled her body straight on the couch, turning her firmly on her back. I was having a heart attack seeing her man handled like this -- he had her legs spread so I was looking right up her cunt and then beyond that to her beautiful little tits and her angelic face. If he didn't get something soon I was at the point where I knew I was going to spurt without him. He got her positioned and was trying to figure out if he could fuck her while she was unconscious. I said he seemed like a nice sincere kid -- and he did -- but no guy with his hot piece of ass underneath him nude on a couch was going to let her get away with no cum at all. So he was going to fuck her -- contrary to his promise to her. I guess in his mind her unmet promise might have made his null and void. Or perhaps he just didn't care -- who knows?

Robbie spread her legs and knelt on the couch between her thighs. His wonderful cock had stayed hard and ready the entire time. He was pulling her legs up to expose her cunt. And then trying to get some of the couch cushions underneath her ass for support. He was leaning in with his cock to try to line it up with the slick slit before it. The problem was he was on his knees on the couch and sinking into the couch due to his weight -- so he couldn't quite get himself lined up. It was one of those times where the guy needs a girl who will grab his cock and guide it into her waiting cunt. No such luck with Jamie out of it -- and presumably opposed to any cock guiding of this sort to begin with. I could see him getting frustrated all over again. Once or twice it seemed like he might have the head in her. You could see him pulling back ready to begin thrusting. But then her body must have unsheathed him because he'd bend in and start again.

By now I was really concerned and once again almost at the point of stepping in to protect Jamie. But how could I -- cock still out, and damned hard itself, not to mention that it was obvious or would be obvious that I'd been watching now for quite a while. I was going crazy seeing her like this. Seeing him trying to fuck her. It's true that part of me was rooting for him to get her -- I needed to cum myself!! But I also wanted her not to be fucked like this -- and certainly not to get pregnant.

But Robbie made this all moot. He jumped up again and again started swearing his head off in anger:

"Little motherfucking cunt!.....The bitch........Wake up you stupid slut!"

He slapped her -- but not too bad -- a couple of times. But he was getting no reaction. My eyes were on his still hard cock wondering how long this kid could stay hard and why getting so angry at being deprived of the bj and the fuck hadn't made him soft at all yet. But they hadn't -- his cock seemed as thick and ready as before. Amazing!

That's when I got the scent of her pussy wafting through the room. I almost felt my head exploding when I realized my little girl's wet pussy could make that aroma -- so delicious! I'd been so caught up in the visuals of her body and his attempt to rape her mouth and pussy that it never occurred to me that her body responded with a wet cunt even though most of her was just unconscious! I was drinking it in -- remembering what my girlfriends smelled like at that age. And my cock responded by going super hard -- like petrified wood when I touched it.

But Robbie was giving up. And he was pissed! My eyes went back to the sleeping girl he was trying to molest. Her body was perfect. Even her face looked like an angel's -- one who had just drifted off into sleep (instead of passing out!) Robbie moved in, grabbed her nipple and twisted it hard in his anger. I could see her flinch hard and moan -- but still nothing afterwards. He was muttering, walking around the couch gazing down at her gorgeous body -- the body that was not going to perform for him that night. That's when I thought he was just going to get dressed and leave -- but when he gave me the biggest surprise of the night.

Robbie bent to the floor to pick up Jamie's panties. He looked at them -- and even sniffed a little at the crotch. But then he took the panties and moved to her on the couch. He spread her legs again with one hand while the other began working the cute pink bikini panties up into Jamie's cunt, spreading her legs wide to force the silky material in her body. The view of this was astounding -- seeing my daughter's cunt invaded in yet another fashion was almost too much to bear. But then he had them up inside her. A little tail of white material showed between the lips of her pussy. He was looking down at her body -- smiling at his work and at his idea of how to leave her.

I was in shock. He was going to leave her laying there nude with her panties shoved inside her cunt. He probably intended for me or my wife to find her like that -- me I guess since he must have known Karen was away. And I got angry for the millionth time that night. But apparently not as mad as him. For while I was still frozen to the spot -- and as rock hard as ever - Robbie went to her face and in a flash started stroking his cock over her sleeping body. That's when I knew I was going to lose it soon - watching him degrade her again. But his hand. It was a blur on his fat cock. I stood peeking through the crack in the screen unable to move a muscle. One stroke, 2, 10, 20 and I could hear him gasp and shout:

"Drink it slut."

With that his cock erupted. Jet after thick thick jet of white creamy cum spurted from the head of his cock, painting Jamie's sleeping face. And not just her face -- her hair, her throat, her tits and belly. The jets were coming so fast and hard I couldn't have counted them -- but it seems like she got hit with 10 or more streams of his cum. Her face was covered -- a total mess -- and Jamie slept blissfully through the cum bath. A thick rope of cum hit her hair -- and stuck there. Three or 4 of the ropes hit her neck and tits -- and the cum was so creamy it didn't real dissolve or drip much at first. It just coated and frosted those pink nipples in a way that made you want scream in pleasure.

And I almost did. Scream that is. For I looked down and I was cumming. My hands were not even on my cock. And I was cumming, shooting arcs at and on the screen while his painted my baby's face and body. He was cumming before me and was still shooting sperm at her after I was done -- but I'd still swear it was the hardest cum I'd had in the last 10 years. I think I did grunt or make a groan -- but I was fortunate that he was cumming on Jamie at the same time and therefore too caught up in his own orgasm to think about any random basement noises.

Then he was done and so was I. He was pulling on his clothes and looking at the mess he'd created on her. Finally he smiled and laughed:

"Well you're good for something tonight sweetheart...Fuck that's a load of cum I had for her!"

He looked around as if deciding what more he could do there. But nothing occurred to him and he just said "fuck it" and was gone out the door. A moment later I could hear his car pulling back out of the driveway. He was gone.

And there we were. Me and Jamie. Alone.

For about 2 minutes I stood there in shock. Looking at her -- and at the cum melting on her face, dripping to the pillows propped up below her. I caught a glimpse of the pink panties protruding from my sleeping daughter's pussy and somehow the sight of them snapped me back to reality. I looked down and there was cum all over the screen and the carpet below and I realized I'd shot one of the biggest loads of my life watching Robbie cum on her face and tits.

I pulled my boxers and pants back up, tucking my still sensitive cock inside again. Gingerly -- as if someone was there to catch me -- I walked out and over to her still unconscious little frame. My mind was racing a thousand miles an hour. Seeing her -- like this. Her tits exposed and frosted. Seeing the panties tucked in her cunt up close. Seeing the still thick white ropes of cum in her hair and on her chin. Her red lips on her pale white skin. And without thinking -- with no thought whatsoever -- I found myself reaching out my fingers to her tits and scooping a load of Robbie's cum from around her nipple. I barely touched the skin of her tit -- barely touched the ruby red nipple -- but I came up with a finger full of thick white sperm and plopped it in my mouth to lick it clean. Now I'd tasted my own cum before -- but this was way different. I was overwhelmed by the taste, and texture. Salty and gamey as his aroma filled my mouth and filled my senses. I looked down at Jamie's tits with a load of her boyfriends cum in my mouth and swirled it around my tongue. And then I was swallowing and reaching for the cum that was painting her other tit. I allowed myself a little more of a touch of her pretty tit this time, but was still focused on scooping as much of his salty juice as I could from her body. I came up with another fingerful, and then a third and a fourth. Then I was scooping from her chin and face -- cleaning her and filling my mouth with the huge load he'd left on her. By the 6th or 7th fingerful of cum I realized my mouth was almost full. It's funny how it feels so full in your mouth when you know it's a guy's cum! And I was swallowing again and reaching out for the last remnants -- wanting to finish the job of cleaning her up. I thought of how he'd said 'drink it slut' when he was cumming on her lips and face -- and now I was the slut doing the drinking for him and in a way for her too.

12