Jamie the Black Sheep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers

The game continued and the other team won. So it goes. I gave Will an ass slap for winning. Then he gave me another tender ass slap. Only this time, I didn't mind that it was tender. It was aimed perfectly. He got me right at the bottom of my ass. Now that I think about it, it wasn't my ass at all. It was mostly inner thigh. And with an extremely small amount of material to block his hand's progress, he brushed against my pussy. He slowly drew it back along my slit. The cameltoe was so obvious that I could tell he purposely went right down the crease.

"Holy fuck," I said. "I really like this game." His hand lingered. I didn't care where Emily and Ryan were. I backed up into Ryan's hand to permit a second round. As I backed up I felt his cock right in my lower back. It was ecstasy. My thoughts were all about Will's cock. Inside me. My mouth, my pussy, my ass. I hadn't even been ass fucked—ever. Hell, I had never even used the term ass fuck. But that's what I wanted. That's what I needed.

"HEY GUYS, we made dinner!" yelled Claire.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" was all Will could say as he quickly withdrew his hand.

*****

Claire's presence kind of shocked me back to reality. I had been nine heartbeats away from fucking Will right there in the sand. Now, rational brain kicked in. I fixed my suit bottoms and covered all my personals. Emily and I threw on our wraps, got our towels, and started walking back to the condo.

"Boys, y'all be sure to come too. The other boys got stuff for everyone," Claire said. Well, at least she wasn't utterly useless.

We all marched back up to our condo. When we got there, the place did smell amazing. I hadn't eaten in a while and I could tell that was a major factor in how drunk I was. I hadn't noticed before, but Claire was all done up as if she were ready to go out. Rachel too. They had showered, gotten on nice clothes, and applied makeup.

"Dinner will be ready in ten," Rachel said. All the boys loved the idea of this. Emily and I just looked at each other and decided to do a quick cleanup. "I think I might try into some different bottoms," Emily told us. "Me too," I added.

I went back to the bedroom with Emily. She took something in the bathroom and closed the door. I looked through my stuff and found a new pair of underwear. Actually, it was a nice pair of red lacy boy shorts. The kind that completely hugs you and shows off half your ass. They were lacy, so they only covered the private bits. Well, mostly. You could definitely see my little trimmed V patch of pubic hair right above my pussy.

As I finished putting them on I decided that it would be dumb to fully change. I was sandy, salty, and sweaty from the beach. I didn't want to put something on just for dinner, get it dirty, then change into something else if we went out. So I left my wrap on and decided to not change that. It was fine. It was one of those strapless, dress-type wraps that you can throw right over you. It has thin material with a cute little print. There's elastic at the top that keeps it up. It goes down and just barely passes your ass. It hugged my curves wonderfully.

Then, that little twinge that I suppressed earlier came back to me. "Why don't I take my bikini top off?" It's a little sandy and irritating. With my wrap on you barely even see cleavage. Plus, I had a strapless top on. No one would even know I wasn't wearing a top. So I took it off. My bare tits against the soft material felt much much better.

At that instant, Emily emerged from the bathroom. "What? Are you not changing?" she asked.

"No," I said. "I'll probably take a shower after dinner. I don't want to get clothes dirty just for dinner."

"That's actually pretty smart, I probably shouldn't have thrown this on."

What Emily had put on was pretty beach casual. She had one of those short denim skirts and a flattering top that displayed a good amount of cleavage.

So, dressed like that we wandered back into the party.

*****

The second Emily and I walked in the boys started smiling. The atmosphere had changed a lot since we left. Will immediately put a new drink in my hand. The boys had cued up their iPod player and the room was filled with dance music. Rachel was already dancing with Andy. This had turned from casual, but aggressive, day drinking, into a get fucked up preparty. That was a little dangerous for me, because I could really feel the effect of drinking all day. "Fuck it," I thought. "It's my vacation, let's get it on!"

That was the game changing moment of the night for me. Before that, I was just ready to have a good time. Once I decided to take that attitude, however, I was determined to experience all that that the night had to offer. Balls to the wall. When I questioned myself on exactly what that meant, I took one look at Will's cock in that bathing suit. At that moment the hunger returned.

"You didn't even change," Will said.

"Sure I did, you just can't see the changes," I said as I winked at Will. Then under my breath with just him by me, I finished that sentence with a "yet...". He immediately gave me a good ass slap. I responded with another sexual cry. Claire looked shocked and gave us a death stare as she was plating the food. "Calm down, killer," Emily inserted. "It's all in good fun. There was a lot of that and more in our last game at the beach."

So I started dancing, along with almost everyone else. Soon Will and I were grinding...hard. Things were really heating up. Literally. We were all dancing so hard that we started sweating. It wasn't enough to be gross and enough to be a real turn on. Then I found myself grinding in between Will and Ryan. Will's hard cock was rubbing up and down my ass while Ryan's leg moved into between my legs. His leg was underneath my wrap brushing back and forth directly against my barely covered pussy and it was driving me fucking insane. Abandon all thoughts of propriety, I'm getting felt up in front of the whole damn room.

I reached one arm behind me around Will to bring him close. I had the other hand grabbing onto Ryan's ass bringing him closer. The sensation of being pinned between these two bigger guys was getting too much for me. I could feel my juices getting on Ryan's leg and making his back and forth grind more slick.

I also loved feeling Will behind me, but there was something lacking. He had on the speedo, I had on my wrap and panties. There was just too much material between us! I decided something had to be done, so I took one hand off Ryan real quick and just hiked up my wrap above my belly button. At that point, my boy short panties were completely out in the open. Will dropped his grinding lower and I felt his thinly covered cock moving against the bare skin of my ass.

At that moment, two things happened. First, Will reached his hands around and grasped both my tits above my wrap. "Holy fucking shit. His hands are massaging my tits in front of everyone! Keep going. I don't give a dman," was all I could think. Second, either Andy or Matt stood beside me and tipped a bottle of booze over me. I managed to catch most in my mouth for a long shot, but a lot of it dribbled down my front.

* Music Stops. * Immediately, everyone stopped dancing and looks around. GOD! MY heart was still racing. My pussy wasn't just on fire, I could feel my pulse rhythmically throbbing in my clit. As I looked around, it turns out that it was just Ryan, Will, and I seriously dancing. Emily and Andy were on the dance floor, but it was obvious they weren't approaching our level. "Fuck them, I'm getting mine," I thought.

Claire and Rachel were staring at me with more judgment than I thought was possible. I was expecting this from Claire, but I wasn't expecting such a harsh look from Rachel. Oh well, they were both so much more sober than Emily and I were at the moment. I figured they'd loosen up as the night wore on.

*****

We all sat down for dinner. Claire placed herself on one side of me and Rachel on the other. "Holy shit, Jamie. What do you think you were doing?" Rachel whispered to me. "Will is your boyfriend and a great guy. I don't think he'd appreciate what was going on just now one bit."

I giggled. "Listen, I'm sorry that I'm pretty drunk right now. Did it get a little heated? Yes, but I have everything under control. Nothing's going to happen." As I said this I could feel the wetness from my pussy soaking through my panties into my wrap. It seemed like their disapproval was only driving me more wild.

As I looked across the table at Will, I could tell he was now staring at my tits. I looked down and saw that my wrap was clinging to my body from all the sweat. It even made the material a little transparent. That was fine when wearing a bikini top, but it was really obvious that I didn't have one on now. Also, now that we were in the air conditioned kitchen my nipples could cut glass. He had a perfect outline of my perky little tits. "Mmm, I'm glad he got to at least feel them from the outside before we stopped," I thought. I hit rewind in my memory and tried to relive Will rubbing his cock on my ass, his hands on my tits, and Ryan's leg rubbing away at my pussy.

"Yea, Jamie. Your dress was hiked up and you could see your underwear. Hell, I thought I saw a little bush," Claire added meekly.

"You're right Claire, that was over the top, but they had seen me in nothing but bikini bottoms all day. I didn't think it was that big of a deal." But I knew that the guys had seen my neatly trimmed little bush. That was taking it over the line, and it was a line I definitely wanted to cross.

"What if Will finds out?" Claire dropped that bomb.

The Will sitting at the table answered that one, ending the pretense that he couldn't hear us. "I thought what happens on a girls' weekend stayed at the girls' weekend?"

I looked right in his eyes and said, "Here, here."

"P.S. Jamie. Those red boy shorts are so sexy, where did you get them?" Emily quietly chimed in breaking some of the tension but tipping her hat to the highly charged sexual situation happening in front of us. At least there was one person who was on my side.

We finished our meal without much more conversation. The elapsed time, however, did nothing to calm down my inner fucking tiger who wanted to get fucked up and party. That was obvious to everyone as I challenged random people around the table to finish their drinks.

It turns out, however, that we didn't have as much alcohol as I would have thought. We ran out of booze and it was only 10 o'clock. Buzz kill. Another big problem was that our condo was about 35 minutes away from any place that would still sell alcohol by the time we got there.

"I'll go, because I can drive," Claire piped in. Thank the good lord. Make yourself useful Claire. You need to give me some space and get me some social lubricant. Rachel volunteered to tag along with her so that she wouldn't have to go by herself. Hearing that, Matt said he'd pony up and be the guy to escort them.

They drove off a few minutes later. That left Emily and I along with Will, Ryan, and Andy. I felt a little bad, because the numbers were uneven. Oh well, survival of the fittest.

Will stood up and asked for the opportunity for a speech, "Guys...and lovely ladies...I feel kinda bad about this, but I just found this." In a grand gesture he raised a ¾ full bottle of vodka. He'd hidden it from them. He continued his speech, "The rule is that someone else has to hold the bottle and pour for someone else. No cups, but cup substitutes are allowed." Boom. Party continues.

Immediately the music was back on. This time around it wasn't the Top 40 mix, it was the club and hip hop music that clubs used late night to get things nasty. Emily immediately cornered Andy and danced with him. She was really swaying and I could tell she was really drunk. I took Will's hand and made sure there wasn't a bit of space between us. Ryan was the first on duty for shots. He approached me and poured a shot down my throat.

"Nice swallow," Will added. "This time, though, don't swallow, hold it in your mouth for a bit."

Ryan proceeded to tip the bottle again and I kept it in my mouth. Will grabbed me and put his lips to mine. I opened my mouth and let the liquid fall into his. After he swallowed we stayed locked and began a passionate kiss.

"Cup Substitutes Allowed!" Ryan yelled.

It was Emily's turn and she had it poured for her. A lot of it spilled. Rather than ask for permission, Andy just went face first into her cleavage and started licking the spillage. At first Emily was taken off guard, the she glanced at me and pulled down her shirt to reveal even more or her huge tits. She pulled it so low that you could begin to see the tops of her areolas. It was really hot. Andy made sure that he gave a lot of attention to those. I even saw his tongue snake under her bra. There's no way he missed the nipple. Emily arched her head back in ecstasy.

The dancing continued. Will got right in front of me and we started seriously grinding. After seeing Emily up her game, I wasn't going to be outdone. I hiked my dress up again so that my panties were on display as well as my firm tummy. Will's arms quickly encircled me and started to rub all over my legs, ass, and back. I could feel my skin begin to smolder with the heat of my arousal. The only thing that seem to feel cool was the sweat from our exertion and the wetness growing between my legs.

As a new song started, Will spun me around and inched his hands higher and higher up my body until I finally felt his hands around my tits. He softly rubbed them and then gave each nipple a quick pinch. "Ahhh, I love hands on my tits" I whispered in his ear. Also, his hard cock was all over my ass and back. I grinded against it as if I wanted him to get off right then and there.

At that moment Ryan returned with the bottle. I tilted my head back and took another shot. I starting doing the math in my head on how many shots I had taken, and that number was getting big. I was getting sloppy drunk. I felt it. I couldn't care less.

Shortly thereafter, I felt was Ryan pulling my head back for another shot. Bring it. As the liquid hit me, I knew immediately he missed. It hit my chin and neck and spilled down my front. With perfect simultaneous timing, Will ever so lightly tugged my wrap down from the loose elastic top and bared my tits for all to see. The vodka streaked down my boobs and Ryan was right there to lick it off. "Oh fuck yes!! Lick everything off my tits," I moaned.

I realized that that was something I said out loud. Most of the other slutty thoughts I had kept inside. That was one big release I had wanted for the weekend.

When Ryan heard my outcry he took it as a green light and really went to town. It felt amazing. He poured another shot on my chest. This time Will and Andy each took a tit and licked them clean. Holy fuck! Two tongues feverishly lapping my nipples had me on the verge of orgasm after all the stimuli today. I grabbed both of their hands and pulled them into my chest. "Don't ever fucking stop."

At that moment, I looked up and saw Emily was all by herself. "Give me that damn bottle," was all she mumbled to Will. Before he could even say anything she grabbed it, and poured a shot on my chest. The SHE went to town licking my tits. It put me over the top when she had one nipple in her mouth and her hand torqueing my other nipple. I writhed and began feverishly rubbing my cunt. I don't know if it was an orgasm, but I was wave upon wave of powerful shudders. "Lick it all up bitch! Give it to me."

I tore Emily away from me and pushed her a foot back. At first she gave me a confused look. Then I looked into her eyes and grabbed the bottom of her top. Instantly, she lifted up her arms and I slid off her shirt revealing her massive fucking melons. She was breathing so hard her chest was expanding and contracting like they were about to explode. Andy moved quickly and undid the strap at the back letting her massive jugs tumble out.

I don't know who did it, but vodka got poured all over her tits. I started ravenously licking, biting, and sucking on them. There wasn't going to be a missed drop. From behind her Ryan lifted up her very short skirt to reveal a very small thong barely covering her own pussy.

"Someone help me," I quickly pleaded. Will was right there. I took a quick glimpse over. Will and I were about four inches away each going to town each on a massive tit. I kept rubbing my clit as I did it. The sensation in my body went past the frenzy I thought I was capable of.

Will broke away and looked at Andy who really wasn't doing anything. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me backward from Emily's tit. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked indignantly. As soon as I got those words out, Will started making out with me while he rubbed my tits and my pussy.

Ryan who was behind Emily rubbing away on her pussy said, "Andy you idiot start pleasuring the slut."

"Ohh yea," I moaned. I fucking loved having us referred to as sluts. I knew that if they thought that's what we were, they give us exactly what a slut deserves. And we both wanted that. Emily had one guy rubbing her tits and another working her pussy. I saw her skirt flying across the room followed shortly thereafter by her thong. She was absolutely naked. As all this happened she kept taking slugs from the liquor bottle.

Meanwhile, I stepped out of my wrap. I threw it across the room. Now I just had on my panties. Even they had been pushed aside so Will had unencumbered access to my cunt. As he did a number on all my sensitive areas, I pulled his hard cock out of that bathing suit. Having his member in my hand was like a triumph. I had wanted it all day and now I had it. I stroked it up and down its length.

I saw Ryan and Andy taking Emily over the pull out couch. I can only assume they were about to start fucking her. As they laid her down, she moaned and was telling them to give it to her. Andy didn't hesitate and had his clothes coming off just like that.

"You guys have fun with her, we're going to the bedroom," I informed those three. I grabbed Will by his dick and dragged him to the bed. We stood and kissed violently for a minute or two before I pushed his ass on the bed. After I slid off my panties, I climbed on top of him.

I had one leg on either side of him and was about to lower myself onto his throbbing cock when Ryan came in the room. He turned on the light and saw that I was about to mount Will. I arched my back, stuck my ass in the air, and hoped he got a perfect view of my cunt.

"Shit, sorry guys, but Emily is passed the fuck out. Do you think she's alright?"

"I'm sure the slut is fine. You better not fuck her like that, just put her on her side. And lock and shut the fucking door. Your friend here is about to get the fuck of his life."

With that, Ryan shut the door. I didn't give a second thought to my friend who was at the mercy of two strangers outside. I just had one thing in mind. I was so wet and stimulated from the whole day that my pussy impaled his cock without much resistance. I'm a pretty tight girl, so there was some give, but not as much as what I was expecting.

"Holy shit I'm so fucking horny for this cock. You better last all night, Will."

"Oh I'll last all night, bitch. The question is can you take it. I heard you weren't slutty at all. Are you faking it now or can you really put out?"

"Does it look like I'm faking this asshole?" With that I turned on turbo fuck mode. I was flinging my hips and pussy against his cock so hard I thought I was going to break it. Before I started that, Will had been rubbing my tits, but now he had to put them down just to steady himself. It didn't take long for him to get in the groove. Before long he began bucking back with all of his strength meeting me with every thrust. It was hitting my G spot and I was loving every fucking moment of this slutty ecstasy.

Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers