Jan!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to flex her legs more without dropping, she was soon bobbing up and down on half my cock which had risen to the occasion once more with the simulation and the intoxicating nature of it all. Her moans were of the whining nature. She wanted my length entirely inside of her and she wanted it deep but could not achieve it.

"We've got to move, Carl. I'm going fucking crazy like this. Damn, can't you push it up deeper in me... just a little!"

"No! I am enjoying this too much. Do you think you could come like this?"

I did offer help however. I palmed more of her ass to to relieve more weight to allow her to bend her knees more, in effect, getting more of my length into her.

"I don't know!" She retorted with a terse tone. "That's better. That helps. Fuck it. Fuck my pussy! Please, I can't keep doing this!"

"Jan! Yes you can. Concentrate, baby. I'll keep you from dropping." I coached.

I had no intentions of moving, but I saw her ass and thighs trembling, so, I made a little effort to thrust up into her... just a tiny bit. She voiced appreciation and beseech-ed me not to stop. Her breaths were now coming in labored huff&puffs. I sank my fingernails lightly into her buttocks in an effort to torment. It worked.

"Stop it! Stop torturing me!" She demanded. "Damn, you! Fuck!"

Never had I seen anything like it. My cock was glistening from the lubricant streaming down the shaft. I watched portions of it appear and disappear. I marveled at the stiffness I could feel. And then... there it was ... instead of a still, silent moment before the storm ... her body broke into a gallop. She screeched and bellowed. What she thought she could not do... she did. Her knees flexed enough to take the entire length of my cock repeatedly as the orgasm flowed through her giving her the strength. Her moans, moans of accomplishment. I assisted...what ever it took.

Just as surprising, was my ejaculation, with one of her drops. As quickly as it had occurred, my orgasm faded away, my cock went lamp, and plopped out of her. I wondered if I had left any semen behind. Still, is was a major event. I reached to palm her pussy and scrub it affectionately. I managed to keep her orgasm near the surface. she had found it necessary to straighten and lock her legs to stay positioned, keeping her stance wide, her chest heaving. I lavished kisses on her buttocks and lovingly stroked her thighs. If there was no further intercourse between us, I was content.

I turned her to face me and ravished her ass and thighs with my hands, her, tits, belly and mound with my mouth and lips. Her belly carried a lovely small pouch when she was standing. Holding on to her buttocks, I suckled each nipple in turn, one last time..

"So, what do we do with the rest of the time?" She eventually queried, seeing me eye the clock.

"You have a bit of cum on your thigh. Let's go to the shower and one more quick scrub should do it."

In the shower, with a soapy rag, I quickly ran over her body, then, spent considerable time tenderly washing her pussy, fingering it to cleanse the cum from her. As I had hoped, I made her moan. I squatted and she accepted my advances to her bushy mound, then, my tongue reaching between her legs. She leaned against the back wall, spreading her thighs wide. I lovingly put my tongue to her pussy and began to explore. I soon had her moaning near continuously, her hands roaming through my hair, she, praising my ability to eat pussy. Time the foe...I soon concentrated on her clit, all the while purging water from my mouth.

My hands roamed over her thighs and ass as I pleased her orally. Jan was a handful of womanly charm who loved being sexually pleased...by man or woman, no doubt. I wanted time to stand still but her orgasm eventually came and slowly whiffed away. With effort, she regained her footing, standing erect. I stood. We embraced and kissed as she played with my cock.

"There is no hope my dear lady." I finally chuckled.

After toweling each other off, I left Jan to go collect the money, allowing her to dress. I joined her in the kitchen and was surprised at her lack of progress, pony tailed, having put socks and shoes on, but not having put on her bra yet. I leaned against the counter, watching her pull her jeans up over her hips, wiggling her ass to accomplish the task. She saw me shaking my head, smiling.

"Peggy was so trim and fit. Do you like my fat ass?" She asked, smiling.

"Always have" I answered.

"Always? You mean...?"

I handed her the envelope containing $2000. She took a few steps to drop it in her pocket-book.

"Yep! After you married, I wonder how you were in bed."

"That low life hurt me that night!"

"I'm sorry to hear that." I offered.

"Damn, I'm wet again!" She exclaimed.

"You lower those jeans and sit your sweet ass on the table and I'll lick you dry." I offered, not really expecting her to accept. Not believing, I suppose, because my wife had always declined. That, and we only had 5 minutes left of the agreed to 5 hours. But, she reached to un-snap and un-zip her pants. Causing me to marvel at her proclivity to stop everything for sex.

Backing up to the table, dropping the jeans around her feet, leaving her panties in place, she lifted onto the table. I accessed the situation and how to proceed.

I though it erotic to leave the jeans around her feet, but, drawing a chair close, I ducked under, finding it difficult, due to her thick thighs, to have open access to her pussy, I had little choice but to remove her jeans, having to remove her shoes also. I removed her panties too, apologizing for stripping her. She "Shhhhh-ed" me. Leaving her socks on seemed erotic enough!

I wrapped my arms along her thighs, palming her ass, and suckled long minutes at each nipple, she, hand-feeding them to me. I kissed her belly as she reclined back supporting herself on extended hands. Then, she placed her socked feet on my shoulders, as I run my nose through her lavish bush. I made time meaningless as I slowly and tenderly explored, as Jan did her best to watch.

Many long minutes passed before I finally heard her first low moan, noting her loosely closed eyes. I shied from concentrating on her clit, tonguing it only occasionally and briefly. Her head was soon shaking her pony-tail back and forth, she, praising my pussy pleasing ability, then, damning me for torturing her...not letting her come. Unfortunately, I could not keep her balanced on the top rung of the ladder as long as I desired. Once, returning to her clit, the second flick caused her to dive into as strong an orgasm as I had witnessed, she, crying, huffing and puffing, pushing me nearly backward in the chair, as her ass lifted, feet shoving.

"FUCK! I wish I lived closer!" She exclaimed, with a long sigh.

"You would kill me surely." I chuckled. "But I'd go with a smile on my face.

I again watched her dress. I walked Jan to her car holding her hand, willing to take a chance this one time someone might notice.

"Jan, I really do appreciate being with you. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did? We know a lot of the same people so we must be careful... even around people we don't know."

"I can't tell you how much I enjoyed myself. We might be able to make that trip to Alaska within the next three months. I will take lots of pictures to show you. And you don't have to worry, Carl... Mr. Baker." She said with a smile of understanding. "I want to ask you something? Whenever I come up this way, could you and I possibly spend a little private time together?"

"I would like that. I would like that very much."

We kissed quickly and I watched her drive away.

12