Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 08

Story Info
Permanent Slave.
8k words
4.46
56.4k
19
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret was fuming. All morning she ran to the phone as soon as it rang. The agreement was to bring Jane back Monday morning, and it was one in the afternoon.

She hadn't seen who it was that won Jane at the auction, and the cheque hadn't revealed who it was either. It was a business cheque, and the business was a new set-up. She phoned the bank first thing, to find it could be cashed. That wasn't the point. She was worrying over not knowing who had her, and even more worried over what they were doing with her. The stupid woman was now so submissive, and became so easily aroused, she would do anything a man wanted.

Mrs Marshall, the highly moral lady, was no more. Over the last few weeks, she had degenerated into a complete slut. She shouldn't have let her son use her, though it had to be admitted, her immoral state was more from how Margaret treated her. She had used her as a whore, to win business contracts. At the time it had just been a slow progression, from teasing, flirting, then going a bit too far. Hell! Who was she kidding. She had enjoyed pushing the woman into the gutter.

It would be a tricky conversation, phoning the businessmen invited to the auction. There were five of them, all bidding to take her away for the weekend, as a slave. It seemed a good idea at the time. Damn! She put the phone down again.

Picking it up, she dialled the first on the list. 'Hi Paul,' she said, trying to sound light hearted.

'Hi Maggie! That was a great Friday night we had,' he said, with feeling.

'Maybe you enjoyed it, but I don't remember you and I. . . ' she said, going quiet.

'No I meant, hey, stop teasing. When you and I get it together, you'll remember. The auction was great, very exciting. I owned a slave for about five minutes, until someone knocked me out of the bidding war.

'Glad you enjoyed it,' she commented.

'Still, the money I got together will do for a vacation. Next time give me more warning, so I can save up,' he told her.

'I promise. Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe next time you'll win,' she said.

'When you gave her to me in the hotel, well, she's a hell of a sexy bitch. A whole weekend would kill me,' he laughed.

'Thanks for the interest, got to go,' she pressed, trying to get away.

The other calls were much the same. All the men she invited to the auction were in their offices, and not with Jane. They sounded honest about losing the bidding war. It didn't rule any of them out, so she was back where she started. Assuming they were telling the truth, a complete stranger had her. Maybe one of them confided the secret to a friend.

Margaret raised her voice for her maid to fetch a drink, then slapped her lips with a hand. She fixed herself a drink, looking tired and worried.

***

Jane only half believed Bob was going to keep her. As Monday night arrived, it confirmed he had purchased her from Margaret for longer than a weekend. To cover Louis's tuition fees, and expenses for the full four years, it had to be a large sum. How would she ever pay back anything at all, let alone that much. In return she would have to keep to the bargain, and do as she was told.

He said it was forever, or until he became fed up with her, when she would be sold on to another master. Surely this was an empty threat. He had bought her from Margaret, so someone else might be interested if she was put up for sale. It was another reason to try her utmost keep him happy.

It was curious and unexpected how easy it was to slip into being his obedient slave. Strangely it was comforting to accept the role of slave, even if it was a permanent way of life. Margaret said she was a natural submissive, so maybe that was why it felt so comforting to serve him. She certainly felt the need for a man to look after her, and not just for the sex. It felt so acceptable letting him make all the decisions.

She snuggled into his arms, laying her head on his chest. She liked the way he stroked her long hair, and kissed her forehead, while murmuring nice things. She had a rosy glow to her face, from making love. It was making love, rather than just having sex, as it had been with Mark.

He was twenty years older, so appreciated her as a young woman. He wanted to please her. She lifted her head to gaze at him, with a curious expression.

'How long am I to be your slave, Master?' she timidly asked.

'Forever,' he definitively said.

'Thank you, Master,' she smiled, and laid her head on his chest. The thought of being cosseted from the harsh realities of life was comforting.

For a moment he was happy that such an attractive and sexy woman wanted him. An uncomfortable feeling crept over him. Everything was too perfect. He figured she was settling in to his home rather too easily. She was welcome of course, but playing at being a slave wouldn't last long. She would want more and more, until marriage crept into the equation.

'I may wish to sell you on, if I become dissatisfied with you,' he warned, then felt churlish, so playfully slapped her bare ass.

'Has master's slave been naughty?' she teased. 'Or, does master want to play?' she asked, with a put-on innocence.

'It's a warning for my slave, to remember her place. I'm sure there's plenty of men out there ready to buy a sexy blonde slut,' he laughed, and lightly slapped her bottom again.

'Yes, master, sorry, master,' she mischievously replied.

'Where are you going?' he asked, sounding worried that he might have upset her.

'To slave's place, master. Where a sex slave belongs, master,' she pointed out, trying to sound serious. A cheeky grin was trying to escape from around her mouth and was revealed in her eyes.

She backed down the bed, parted his legs, and rested her head on his used cock.

'You've got cum in your hair,' he warned.

'Is it masters cum?' she innocently asked.

As he reached for her, she sucked his cock into her mouth. Looking up at him with big innocent eyes, it was obvious she had won. He laid back with both hands behind his head, as lord and master of the house, letting his slave girl suck his penis. She gave him a distorted smile. The head of his cock pushed out a cheek, though, as it grew, it would be sucked down her throat.

She wondered if she could get him to cum a second time tonight. Thinking of ways to keep him happy, she considered the vibrator. She could put on a show for him, though that would be dangerous, because he might be angry she had it. Of course, he wouldn't want to know it was his daughter's toy.

She had become used to the little phallus invading her bottom, though it still felt wrong. In the future it might be necessary to offer her Master her bottom, to keep him interested. The little phallus no longer hurt, so maybe she had stretched herself. It would have to be worked on even more, if she was going to give him her virgin ass.

'Hell!' Jane moaned, around the penis in her mouth. 'I've really become a dreadful slut to be planning that,' she acknowledged.

'What was that?' Bob sleepily asked.

***

Tuesday morning Bob woke up before his slave, which was unusual. He knew he had, as she was asleep between his legs. The uncomfortable position was probably what woke him. He lifted the sheet, to find her in a foetal position, with his cock in her mouth. Her nose wrinkled, she suckled heavily on his cock a few times, then relaxed. The suction was powerful. He smiled at the most enjoyable start to a day.

He pulled the pillow up for a better position to watch her. His cock was growing in her mouth, pushing its way deeper by the second. It bulged out a cheek, until she sucked on it. She choked, almost waking up, then swallowed it. It looked as though she were feeding on it. Her eyes flickered open.

'Good morning, slave,' he smiled at her.

By way of greeting, she began to bob her head up and down his rod. Ever so slowly, exaggerating every move, she gobbled him up. Watching a sexy young woman deep throat him was awe inspiring. Enough to have him cum, yet again. After last night he thought it would take a week to recover. She was certainly keeping him young and healthy.

'After that, your master owes you breakfast,' he said, after recovering his breath.

'Oh! No! Slave must serve her master,' Jane hurriedly spoke.

She merrily kissed his cock and slid off the bed. Without getting dressed she hurried to the kitchen, to prepare a full breakfast. Taking it to her master on a tray, she helped him sit up, and sat by contentedly watching him eat.

Between fork full's, he smiled at her. 'My slave is spoiling me, I hope you're not fattening me up for Christmas,' he quipped.

'My master needs to keep his strength up,' she joked back.

'So, your master needs to keep his slave happy?' he asked.

'Yes please, master,' she cheekily returned.

'A happy slave, makes a happy master, I assure you, slave,' he told her, and downed the last of the orange juice.

He hadn't called her Mrs Marshal, or even Jane since she arrived. It felt too awkward to remind her who she had been. They had settled into the roles of master, slave, and it was working out for both of them.

'No, I can get ready without my slaves help. You need to get ready too. We're going shopping,' he informed her.

'Yes, master,' she thoughtfully said.

Seeing she was worried, it occurred to him she really didn't have anything decent to wear. That wasn't it. She was worried about meeting someone she knew.

She was wearing the only one of his daughters dresses that fit. Around the house it was alright, though outside it was too everything. Too tight, short, low cut, and thin. It hugged her body like a sheath. The suspenders down her thighs were showing, and her breasts were pushed up into a deep cleavage.

'Did you find a coat anywhere?' he asked, already knowing the answer.

She had cleaned and tidied up the whole house in a short time. It was another of her valuable skills, as far as he was concerned.

'No, master,' she answered.

They drove to a mall in the old car he had owned for years. He could well afford a new vehicle after selling his engineering business, but it was big and comfortable. He knew the engine inside out, and it was easy to service and repair. When friends joshed him over it, he told them, there was no way he would buy one of the new foreign cars. They were too complicated to fix.

'What should I say if we meet someone,' Jane asked.

She was nervous over the possibility of encountering someone she knew. Even someone he knew would cause embarrassment.

'Don't say anything is best, just smile. If it's a guy, they'll be too busy ogling your breast to hear what you say,' he said.

He was trying to lighten her mood, and failed miserably. A tinge of jealousy struck him, when thinking of men looking at her. The hem was far too short. When Cathy wore the dress it wasn't so short then, so why now? If he asked, she would have told him it was her large breasts, though he still wouldn't have understood.

The penny dropped. He realised she was afraid of meeting someone, so carried on past the usual superstore. There were plenty around, so he kept driving until they were well out of town. The further they drove, the more she relaxed. In the store he was relieved to see a clothing section for women.

'Go get yourself something to wear. I'll work through your list. Get whatever you need, OK, slave?' he smiled.

'Thank you, master,' she smiled back.

Jane wanted to give him a kiss and a hug, but thought better of it. There were only a couple of other women looking around. Their expressions were a reflection of how she looked. Trashy. She ignored them by concentrating on the racks of dresses. What did he mean by, "get anything you need"? Her master had already spent a lot of money on her, and she knew he was careful with money.

Trundling a cart along to join him, she trotted out the usual excuse for buying too much.

'I didn't know what to buy, master. I'll take back what you don't like, master. These were on sale, two for one. These are for you, master,' she said, holding up an underwear set.

'I don't think they'll fit me,' he quipped, to cover his embarrassment.

'I can't tell what the dresses are like when you're not wearing them,' he pointed out. 'You might as well change into one of them, and wear it home,' he suggested.

'Yes, master,' she happily replied.

When the chores were nearly completed, she returned wearing the dress with labels dangling.

'You look much better, slave. The colour, whatever you call it, suits you,' he approved.

He was rewarded with a big happy smile.

'What items should I take back, master,' she said, not looking so sincere at all.

'If they all fit, keep them all,' he dismissively said, with a shrug of his shoulders.

Jane reached up on tiptoe, to give him a big sloppy kiss on the lips.

'Thank you, master,' she said, more loudly than before.

Bob looked around to check if anyone were close enough to hear.

'These women things on the list, you'll need to sort them out, I've no idea what you want. There's a coffee shop somewhere, I'll meet you there,' he gruffly said, and walked off.

Jane watched his retreat with a sense of warmth for him. The big man was embarrassed over so many little things. Her husband had kept her short of money, meaning she had to mend and make do with clothes. Toiletries had to be managed somehow from the meagre housekeeping. He always checked the list's she made, and would question items bought outside of the usual.

In her own warm comfortable zone, she meandered through the checkout. Handing over his store card, she received the bill. All done, she hurried to join her master. She handed him the check, out of habit with her husband.

'What's this item here?' he asked, with a deep frown.

She caught her breath, and the warm feeling evaporated. The familiar depressing arguments were starting all over again. He took a hold of a label still attached to the new dress.

'There must be some mistake! This is your label, your barcode. See, it's on the check,' he said, shoving it under her nose.

'Sorry, master,' she said.

He leaned close over the table. 'It's not your fault. Either the item has been heavily discounted, or I've bought a very cheap slave. Are you a cheap slut, slave?' he asked.

Deep in thought, she hadn't kept up with what he was saying. A slight glimmer of a smile played around his eyes. His words were dragged into focus. Wanting to laugh loudly with joy, she instead played along. She looked at the bill, then at the label dangling from her sleeve.

'This is my label, and it matches the bill, master. It seems you have bought a very cheap slut as a slave, master. Your slave will try to please you master, but she's such a dirty little bitch, her behaviour may shock you, master,' she said, trying hard to keep a straight face.

He looked at her thoughtfully, at her label, and the bill.

'Maybe I should take this slave back to the service desk, it's bound to be faulty. I don't want to drive all the way back here, when I find its not suitable,' he teased.

'Yes, master, I'm sure they'll give you a refund,' she quickly returned.

He sat there drinking his coffee, pretending to consider the options.

'Are you a trained slave? What are you capable of, slave?' he asked.

She put down her cup, still managing to hold onto a serious expression.

'Slave is fully trained as an obedient and submissive slave, master. What master says, is law. Slave is proficient at housework, and cooking, but slave's speciality is sex, master. Slave has kept all past masters happy in the bedroom, and every other room as well,' she said, trying to sound demure.

'That sounds good, but what kind of sex are you trained in, slave?' he asked.

'The list is a long one, master. Slave is very skilled at oral sex, well practised in different positions, and slave has exercised to tighten up slave's pussy, master. Did slave mention that slave could swallow master's cock down her throat, master,' she said.

Jane leant forward, pouting her full luscious lips, and seductively licked them.

'Do you two lovebirds want a top up?' the waitress asked.

They burst out laughing, wondering how long she had been standing there listening.

'I'll take that as a yes,' she said. She winked at Jane, and moved to the next table.

'Well, Master? Do you wish to keep your slave, or put slave back on the shelf?' Jane asked.

There was a hopeful look on her face, from wanting his approval. There had been an undercurrent of seriousness to their playing around. After all, he had bought her on spec, without knowing what he was getting. For her it was even worse, as she had no idea who was buying her at the auction.

'Your skill set sounds perfect for me. I'm going to keep you, slave,' he smiled.

'Thank you, master. Your slave promises to please her master. . . ' she started to say, then choked off with emotion.

She was deliriously happy. Being pleased to be this man's slave was wrong, yet somehow it felt so good. Besides, it was just a word. Their relationship was forming into something far more than a simple ownership.

They picked at a miserable looking pastry, then decided to abandon it. As they pushed the trolley toward the exit, they passed temptingly close to the service desk.

'Perhaps master should check on the returns policy for slaves, master,' she teased.

He could see how hot she was from fooling around. He was worried he might not be able to keep his side of the bargain, after this mornings' escapade, so a delay on returning home was welcome.

'Sure, why not,' he said, and they giggled happily.

He held up the label, still attached to Jane's sleeve. 'I was wondering about the store's returns policy,' he hesitantly asked.

This was perhaps going too far. He felt the joke wearing off, leaving him feeling foolish.

'Yes, sir, no problem,' the sales assistant assured him.

She walked around the desk with a hand held device, to check the bar coded label.

'It's a sale item, but as you haven't left the store, I can take it back, and give you a full refund,' the woman explained.

To their surprise, the woman took hold of Jane's arm, and firmly steered her away.

'I err, it's OK, I'll keep the err, dress, we were just enquiring,' Jane stammered.

'I know honey, Mildred told me all about it. My husband likes to dress up as a fireman. I'm his damsel in distress,' she said, sliding her lips into a half smile. 'It works for him, so that's good for me too,' she added.

Jane didn't know what to say. Mildred must be the waitress, so she did hear too much. They marched into a storeroom, with Jane still unable to work out what to say. She wasn't sure about this. The game was going too far. It was embarrassing, involving someone else. She just stood there looking lost.

'Quickly, get the dress off,' the woman urged.

What now? Jane was seriously on fire, and willing to try anything. The woman lifted the hem of the dress, and had it up to her waist before Jane could react.

'Be a good slave, and do as you are told,' the woman sternly spoke. 'Or I'll have to spank you,' she added.

Jane reacted obediently, from being well used to doing as she was told, and lifted her arms.

What the hell is going on? Bob was waiting impatiently at the desk, eager to leave.

The woman gripped her arm, pulling her to face the door, and swung it open. Jane looked at the aisle stretching before her. There were the shelves she had shopped along only moments ago. Now she was in the store in her underwear! It was a nightmare, and a sexy fantasy.

'I'll put you back on the shelf, ready for sale,' the woman informed her.

That will teach the two of them to play games outside the bedroom. She looked at Jane, and figured she had made a mistake. The fantasy slave was more aroused than ever.