Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Later, you naught sexy slut,' he told her.

She giggled and chortled, full of happiness.

They flew over the Grand Canyon, boated on a lake, and took in the sights. They managed to secure a table in the window of a hotel restaurant, overlooking sailing ships fighting it out. Jane was overwhelmed with the grandeur of the city. It was an adult playground, and they were going to play adult games tonight.

'There's plenty more to see, and we haven't been gambling yet,' he told her.

'We did master, while in the hotel,' she corrected him, forgetting she was a slave.

'That's just playing the machines. Poker is serious gambling,' he pointed out.

'Your slave would love to watch her master playing poker,' she said, trying to get him to do something he enjoyed, just for him.

'The only poker you like, is me poking you in bed,' he quipped, and felt her grip his arm tighter. She looked at him with a devilish smile.

'What does my slave like most? In or out of bed,' he asked.

'In bed master, where its comfortable,' she answered.

'You know what I mean. Answer your master, obediently,' he cajoled her.

Jane could never bring herself to talk dirty. As a slave she was free to tell her master whatever he demanded.

'Sucking on masters cock. . . The feeling of masters cock when it's about to explode into his slave. It gets bigger, giving slave a feeling of fullness, then master spurts into her, filling her up with master's cum,' she said, sounding delighted with the naughtiness of revealing such lewd secrets.

No-one knew them here so they felt free to use the phrases they had become used to. The waitress wore a short skirt with plenty of cleavage on display. He would have had difficulty keeping his eyes from her, except he had a exciting slave to keep him occupied. In such a brazen atmosphere they felt free to play their game of master and slave. Not that Jane could any longer choose not to. She was completely immersed in the freedom of leaving her master to set the limits. Being a slut slave was so liberating, she revelled in the role.

'Hi, Bob! How you doing?' Jake asked, and looked at the beautiful young woman, trying not to stare.

'Hi, Jake. This is, err, my friend, Jane,' he said, fumbling for a description of their relationship.

'Nice to meet you, Jane,' he said, with a smile, trying not to let it become a leer.

She was wearing a little black dress, covering more than the waitresses outfit, though it was more alluring. The bust line was low, though not trashy. The hem was high, and just low enough to cover black stocking tops. When she crossed her legs the two men automatically glanced at her thighs on hearing a rasp, expecting static sparks, igniting their imagination. Bob didn't need to use his imagination, he had watched her dress, so knew she wore just a g-string.

They settled down with another round.

'Don't suppose you'll be interested in a poker game,' Jake stated, with a slight nod at Bob's companion. Who would want to play a hand, when he had a sex bomb to play around with.

'Mast, err, your, err, I would love to watch you play,' Jane diffidently spoke.

Introducing her as Jane was a clear message to try and behave normally. So used to calling him master, it was hard not to, even in front of his friend. It was difficult to think of this as normal, after being so happy calling him, Master.

'There you are, Bob, you have permission. A quick game, just to make up the numbers. It'll be fun!' Jake encouraged.

They followed Jake to a members only room in the casino. Jane was nervous over trying to behave as they expected. She had immersed herself in the role of slave so deeply, she lost track of normal behaviour.

They started as would be usual among strangers, with bland introductions.

'It's alright, Jane can serve the drinks,' Bob answered Richard's criticism.

Jake spoke up for Bob, saying she would be discreet. 'It'll help the game flow better, if we don't have to keep getting up for food and drink,' he pointed out.

The others readily agreed, which halted the argument about having a woman looking over their shoulders. No-one mentioned having an attractive woman present would be a distraction.

The game started slowly with each of them trying to assess the others ability. The bets were small and careful. A couple more drinks and the repartee fell away to a steady concentration on the cards. Each thought he had the mark of the other players, but there was a surprise.

Richard won on a bluff. The others were wondering why he revealed a hand of nothing. Was it to tempt them the next time he bluffed, or was he bragging, trying to get them wound-up?

A comfort break was called, and everyone left the room except Richard. He went over to the bar, where Jane was entering their latest round of drinks on the bill.

'You look ravishing, Jane. Do you work in Vegas? You're out of town then. Would you like to work here. Really? I don't believe that, everyone wants to. I could get you a job at an agency, much better money here than anywhere else. What escort agency do you work for?' he asked.

Jane was feeling edgy. The man was standing too close. There was something intimidating about him. Despite the casual chatting, he was so self-controlled, and was angling for something.

'Not an agency. I'm with my mast. . .' she almost tripped up.

'Go on, who are you with?' he asked. The tone of voice was pleasant, yet he was demanding more.

'I'm with Bob,' she said, while mixing a cocktail.

'He's too old for you, so he must have paid you to accompany him. I'll book you as my escort for tomorrow, just tell me which agency,' he insisted.

'I'm not an escort, I'm his slave,' she boldly stated, wanting to shock him. She was pleased to see this rattled him enough that he stepped back.

'That's not possible, is it? How did that happen?' he asked, sounding genuinely baffled.

Having him on the run fired a determination to keep him off balance, and get rid of the obnoxious man. He was around her age, and dressed expensively, though there wasn't the slightest thing about him that was attractive. He reminded her of a rat, sniffing around, looking for an advantage over her. His greasy hair was slicked and pulled back to a pony tail. He was the same height as her, much shorter than her master. He was thin, with pallid skin, as though he were recovering from drugs.

It was his attitude that was most annoying. Over self-confident, brash, which new wealth bought as a needling pain to those around him. Perhaps he was used to getting his way, but not with her. She had Bob to look after her.

As soon as the others walked in he went to his seat and sat down. He didn't look settled though.

Bob had a limit and this was it. He would have to call. Round the table each player called, except Richard. The stakes were high, having got out of hand after several drinks.

'I'll raise you the lot, all in,' Richard said, while dramatically pushing a large pile of chips forward.

Bob looked at his friend with a questioning expression. Jake nodded, then thought better of the advice and pursed his lips, showing doubt. Was the guy bluffing? He had once, and there were a couple of other times it was likely. Bob glanced at his cards again, confirming a full house. If he walked away from the large pile in the centre of the table, the guy was sure to show his hand. He could see him now, laughing from having seriously bluffed them.

'I'll write an IOU for more chips, and meet you,' Bob said, staring the guy out.

'No can do, house rules,' Filipe spoke up.

'What about putting something on the table?' Richard asked.

'Such as? My watch wouldn't cover it,' Bob scowled. What was the guy going to do, take the shirt off his back. He was angry at the son-of a-bitch. He hated the idea of borrowing from a friend, yet considered it.

'What about your slave? She would cover the bet,' he suggested.

Bob looked at him in disbelief. He looked at Jane, and received confirmation that she had given away their secret. The guilty look, then a quick turn away from him was all he needed. He was angry at her too. He would look a fool when they finished mulling over what was said.

'There's no such thing as a slave, is there?' Filipe stated, and questioned it at the same time. He looked around at the others for an answer.

'What's the idea? Where'd you get that notion from?' Texas asked.

He was from New York city, on vacation, and liked to pretend he was a cowboy. If asked, he'd admit to being an accountant. In Las Vegas you could be anything you wanted to be.

'She owed a lot of money and I paid it off. So I own her until its paid back,' Bob said, cutting a long story very short. They looked at Jane who murmured agreement.

'Would she agree to going in the pot, for anyone to win?' Filipe asked. He realised he was looking too eager, and straightened his face. 'I was just asking,' he added, making himself look worse.

No-one took any notice of Filipe. They were too busy staring at the attractive woman, imagining owning such a beauty.

'I'll write out an ownership deed,' Bob said, sounding pompous.

He should have realised the alcohol clouded his judgement. Now it was out in the open, anger released a boasting arrogance. He could put something on the table worth playing for, and he'd show up the bastard. He had their attention, and rather than sloping off to bed they became wide awake, ready to continue the game.

Bob scribbled out a note, proscribing ownership of Jane's debts, and her agreement to serve the owner of the debts. He made her sign the paper, making it a show of disapproval to her, and a show of power to them. They all realised the document wouldn't stand up in a court of law, but men in drink tend to believe in honour, and promises.

Richard squinted at the note, then remembered to put on his glasses. 'What do you say, slave? Will you honour the contract?' he asked.

Jane had avidly followed the conversation. She too had sipped a glass or two, though not as much as the players. Even so it was hard to accept that she was going to be used in a bet. This was unexpected. She had just wanted her master to enjoy himself. It was awkward for him to bring home friends where they lived, and here was a chance to relax in the company of men.

'Yes, Sir,' she agreed.

She was nervous as hell, hoping her master had things under control. She knew nothing about cards, so assumed he was holding a good hand.

'What will you do, when someone wins you?' he asked.

All eyes were on her. They were willing her to say she would be their slave, waiting for the words as though it were feeding time at the zoo. Mouths hung open, and the eyes were glazed, while their imaginations worked as hard as a drink muzzled mind could. Except Bob. He dreaded what was to follow. He knew her too well. At least she looked more worried than excited.

She trusted Bob to look after her. Still she hesitated, looking as though she were in a furious debate over what to do. Something had to be said. The tension was stretching to breaking point.

'Whoever holds my debts, will own me. I shall be owned, therefore, I will have a master. I will be a respectful, dutiful, and obedient slave, to my master, Sirs,' she quietly spoke, with a penetrating seriousness. She bowed her head, and returned to the bar.

The words hadn't been thought through. They emerged from everyone expectantly looking at her, forcing her to say something. They were pieced together from promises made to her master. She surreptitiously looked at the men sitting around the table, opposite her master. In a few minutes, one of these men, a stranger, might own her! The more she thought about what might happen, the more stoked up she became. She needed to calm down and not get carried away. Though it was a little late for that. She had just promised to serve and obey a stranger as his slave!

Bob couldn't look at her. He should have refused, and just walked away from the table. It was bravado that had him risking Jane in a poker game. The others weren't saying much, but they were impressed by such an incredible notion. They looked at him with curiosity, wondering what it was like to own a beautiful woman.

The game was just between Richard and Bob. There were plenty of chips now. More than enough to outbid the creep, though he made a stupid mistake. Richard had declared all in, when he pushed his chips to the centre of the table. All Bob could do was meet the bet. The final wager left him with an impressive pile of chips, though, what use were they if he lost Jane!

Bob revealed a pair of eights, and Richard revealed an ace and a six. Bob felt more comfortable as he turned up a pair of fives. Everyone avidly watched Richard turn over a pair of sixes. The guy always turned over his best cards first, laying on the drama. This time he wasn't smiling.

Bob turned over another five, for a full house. It was too serious to quip, "beat that".

Richard flipped over another six. 'Four of a kind beats a full house,' he stated, surprisingly, sounding disappointed,

Jane desperately looked around at the players trying to work out what that meant. Who had four of a kind? Did her master have the winning hand? The rat didn't look so pleased, so surely he had lost! Her eyes were too misted up to see the cards.

All eyes turned on her, looking accusing and questioning. Her master looked angry. Was it because she had spilled the beans to the rat? He would spank her when they got back to the suite, she hoped.

'Fetch your new master a drink, Slave,' Richard said, trying out the unfamiliar phrase.

Jane looked at Bob for help. What was she to do? He didn't look at her. He was concentrating on shuffling the cards. He was slumped in the chair, looking defeated. She looked at Richard, hardly able to believe what had happened. He was staring at her, willing her to do as he had ordered.

'Get to it, Slave,' he cajoled her.

Jane turned away, not wanting to show the emotional turmoil that hit hard. She mixed a bourbon on the rocks, dragging out the task for as long as possible. On stiff legs she forced herself to the rat's side of the table, trying to keep away from him.

She didn't notice the other two were murmuring everyday chat to each other. They avoided looking at Bob or Richard, and dare not glance at Jane.

'Stand right here, nice and close to your new master, Slave,' Richard said, looking and feeling more confident.

He looked up at her, wondering what he could do with her. It was one thing wanting her, another thing entirely owning her. He dismissed his doubts as simply an arrangement to be dealt with tomorrow. Tonight he could enjoy his winnings. He pushed a hand up the dress, and was pleased to feel a bare thigh between suspenders. The hussy was wearing proper stockings. The high heels would have to go, as she seemed taller than him.

She made a move back toward the bar. Feeling him grab her ass stopped her.

'Keep close to your master, for luck,' he sneered.

Jane tried to concentrate on something else, not wishing to become excited. She felt a finger pushing between her cheeks and pull at the silk string between them. Bob would never have assaulted her in public. This master would not look after her as he had. She gave Bob an appealing look, but he was studiously ignoring her.

Her new master was prodding her ass before these strangers. It was all the more dreadful that he was touching her in front of her previous master. Bob had been so kind and protective of her. She felt the finger pushing hard, and had to suppress a gasp. Her muscles involuntarily constricted. She reminded herself that she was just a slave and had to submit to her master. She tried to relax.

His finger delved in. With a great effort, she kept her features neutral, as though nothing was happening. What was he going to do to her once he had her alone? Was this uncaring master going to be the one to take her virgin hole? It seemed this master wouldn't just use her, he would abuse his slave.

'I'm off to the bathroom, just deal me in,' Texas said.

'Me too, deal me in,' Filipe told Bob.

Texas splashed water over his face, while Filipe tried to pee.

'So, what's that all about? Am I missing something. Are they running some kind of scam? Slavery was outlawed,' Texas commented, sounding irritable.

'A private arrangement I think. They must be husband and wife playing a game,' Filipe thought out loud.

'It's his wife? How can a guy lose his wife in a card game?' Texas asked.

'You saw it just now. Some people take their bedroom games seriously,' Filipe said, and pointedly looked at the man dripping water over the floor.

'So she just went along with it, to play her husbands' game?' Texas asked, sounding confused.

'Maybe it is her game. A fantasy. I agree, it is a mistake to become so carried away,' Filipe shrugged.

'How can he let that weasel do that to his wife. The little shit obviously has his hand up her dress. Why doesn't she just walk away?' Texas said, shaking his head.

'It must be both their fantasy, I guess. It must be her need, for a stranger to have complete control over her. How far she will go with it, depends,' Filipe shrugged again.

'Depends on what, buddy,' Texas at last remembered his southern drawl.

'Maybe she goes too far, because she is excited, carried away. Then maybe she will be carried away by Richard, her new owner, maybe,' Filipe offered as an explanation.

'No, way. Women don't get carried away, unless they want to,' Texas said, while towelling dry his face and hair.

'Depends on how much they have been playing the game. How deeply she has submitted to her master on previous occasions. Maybe this time she will become carried away, literally. I mean, go home with Richard as his slave,' Filipe, delivered the final statement.

Texas put a big hand on Filipe's shoulder. 'We can't allow that. We had better play a good game. Win her back for him,' he said.

'It is in the lap of lady luck. Maybe she will snap out of it to hit reality before it is too late, maybe not,' he shrugged.

'Well, we gotta play, and give the guy a chance to win her back,' Texas stated, and strode ahead, back to the card table.

At least when he was holding the cards he wasn't holding her. The big guy, they called Texas, shot her an angry look when he dropped into a chair. Filipe often glanced at her, with a look of curiosity. They were wrong about her being Bob's wife, but right about her being too carried away in a fantasy.

She figured Filipe was wondering what was going on under the dress. Probably imagining it was him fingering her. She was having to lean her hips forward to let the dress fall away from her sex. Otherwise a bulge would show, where his hand was gripping her crotch. He had tried her ass, now he was interested in her pussy.

Filipe was wondering how far this woman was prepared to go to fulfil her fantasy. Probably only while in front of her husband, where she felt safe. It looked as though Richard's fumbling around was already beyond her comfort zone. Maybe that is something else she desired, to be humiliated in public. This wasn't very public, and certainly safer than outside in the street.

Texas was disgusted that a woman could let a stranger touch her, and in front of her husband too. He bet large and wildly. Filipe joined in, except he kept a cool head. He was curious to see what transpired. He muttered something in Spanish when he lost, sounding curiously pleased.

Jane watched the betting, thinking the other two were also trying to win her. As an hour passed she became used to the idea of being nothing more than an object, to be won on the turn of a card. After all, she was a slave, and that meant obeying a master, however distasteful it might be.