Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 11

Story Info
The Master's Daughter.
9.5k words
4.51
62.2k
15
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob hadn't thought through how he was going to introduce Jane to his daughter. Leaving it to the last moment, in hope of it sorting itself out, wasn't the kind of strategy he would use in business. In personal relations it was the usual strategy.

They virtually introduced themselves, briefly, and Jane disappeared to the kitchen to prepare a snack for their guest. Bob went through to the kitchen and announced he was off to the airport. Jane was mortified, not knowing how she stood.

'Master?' she worriedly said.

'It's all right, I've told her you're the housekeeper. She'll look after you, don't worry,' he said.

He gave her a hug, and before she could make a fuss he quickly left. Bob had no idea how they were going to get on, and neither did she.

Jane was apprehensive as she entered the lounge, with a sandwich and coffee.

'Hi, Jane. That looks good, thanks. Come and sit with me, and tell me how things are,' she said, with a big disarming smile.

'Yes, ma'am,' Jane quietly spoke.

At least the girl didn't comment on the automatic response. It was a habit form the time she served Margaret. How was she to address her masters daughter? What had he told her?

'Dad isn't very good at dealing with real people, just engineers and machines,' she laughed.

Jane was quiet, just nodding her head in agreement.

Filling in a gap between bites, she asked. 'So what are you two really? You're not just a housekeeper are you,' she chided Jane.

'Your father said I am, so I am, Miss McKenzie,' Jane responded.

'Call me Lizzie. I noticed the way you looked at him when I arrived,' she said, sounding amused. 'Don't worry, I'm not a jealous daughter, angry with you for taking my mother's place,' she seriously spoke, for a change. 'He's a widower and you're a widow, so why not,' she smiled, and patted Jane's hand.

'Your nice and quiet. Not like me,' she said. 'Come on, spill the beans, give me some gossip, shock me,' Elizabeth led her on.

'I don't know what to say, Lizzie,' Jane said, looking downcast.

'Cheer up, it might be better than you think,' Elizabeth said. 'You do sleep with him, or is he past it,' she teased.

'No, he isn't past it,' Jane revealed, wishing she hadn't. Defence of her master brought forth an admission too quickly to prevent.

'So you do have a thing going,' Elizabeth gently mocked her.

Jane couldn't deny it. She just sat there looking trapped.

'Dad told me to look after you. Do you drink or have some dire habits? Do I have to guess what's wrong?' she asked.

'No. I don't drink. It's, err, difficult to explain. I'm not sure he would want you to know,' she blurted out.

'Now that's interesting. What naughty secret are you hiding?' she persisted.

Elizabeth was pleasant and talkative, and gently pushed until Jane eventually broke.

'I'm your father's slave,' Jane stated, hoping that the girl was too shaken to pursue the matter.

'I don't believe it! How can that be, it's illegal isn't it?' Elizabeth countered.

'I am a slave, ma'am. I belong to your father,' she said, looking serious and defiant.

'How do you mean, he owns you?' she asked.

At first she thought the woman was putting her on, though she looked so sincere. Elizabeth was fascinated to hear what she had to say.

'He bought me in an auction, ma'am,' Jane stated, wanting to shock her into silence.

Elizabeth was agog. She'd been working in the middle east, and heard mutterings of slaves being sold, yet surely not in this country, and in her family home. This was something else! She wasn't sure what to think.

'You could just leave couldn't you. He's not keeping you a prisoner, obviously,' Elizabeth pointed out. At the same time she was feeling protective of her father.

'I've nowhere to go. He's been so protective, and kind, I don't want to leave,' she smiled, just a little bit.

'How come you were in an auction?' Elizabeth asked, with the feeling this was all going to be a long winded joke.

Jane couldn't tell her everything, or explain all the sordid details. It was still a bit of a mystery to her. How she got into this abject state wasn't something she wanted to think about too closely, or she might find a major fault running through her personality.

'I owed money. It seemed a quick way to pay off the debts. I didn't realise it was going to turn out like this. I'm not complaining. It's a good way to live. I guess it wouldn't suit you,' Jane pointed out.

'I don't know, what's it like?' she asked.

'Freedom, in some ways. My master makes all the decisions for me. I don't have to struggle with money, a job, where to go, or what to do. I just obey my master, and leave everything to him,' Jane said.

'Ethical decisions, what about those?' she asked.

'I don't need to question myself, or anyone else. If my master wants me to do something, I do it,' she said.

'You make it sound easy, even attractive, leaving everything to someone else. No worries, not problems. I see what you mean about being free,' Elizabeth said.

'That's right, that's how it is. It's unique,' Jane smiled.

'It's certainly not like being a Buddhist, or any school of philosophy I've heard of. I guess it's like asking what it's like being an ancient Egyptian. You have to be there to know,' Elizabeth proposed.

'I guess so,' Jane agreed.

'The same goes for the master, you can't know without being one,' Elizabeth said.

'You are. Your father put you in charge, to look after me. You're my master, or rather, my mistress,' Jane said.

She was warming to this young woman, as her mannerisms were a reminder of her father. She sometimes sounded like him too. She wasn't about to tell her that. As it might be objectionable, like Jane being told she was like her mother.

'You're my slave? That means I've got to be responsible for you.' Elizabeth bulked at the idea. 'Life is for living and having fun. I didn't plan on staying with dad for long. Just a quick hello, and I was off with friends,' she complained.

'As you wish, mistress,' Jane dutifully said.

'Don't look at me with those puppy dog eyes,' Elizabeth scolded.

'Sorry, mistress,' Jane replied, and looked away.

'Dad told me to look after you. Why, why do you need looking after?' Elizabeth asked, in exasperation.

'I'm just a slave, mistress,' Jane said.

The girl didn't understand all the implications that simple statement implied. How could she explain how vulnerable she was? It was humbling to be left under the supervision of a young woman of twenty-one, after bringing up a daughter around her age. Elizabeth was only a couple of years older than her daughter, and she was going to have to obey her.

Under the girls scrutiny she fumbled for more to say. 'I can't stay here by myself, I'm too vulnerable,' she said. Knowing she had to be convincing, she would have to reveal the excruciating truth. 'Someone calling might find out I can be ordered around. I dare not go out alone, for the same reason. Once they start telling me what to do, I can't help obeying them,' she emphatically stated.

'You can't resist obeying someone, even a stranger? Isn't that some sort of an addiction?' she asked, becoming interested once more.

'I guess so. It's how I am now, after so long being an obedient slave,' Jane said.

It seemed a long time, almost forever. She tried to think how many months she had been like this, though it seemed like years.

'If someone started ordering you around, what would you do?' Elizabeth asked.

'Anything they wanted me to do. I'm just a slave, and have to obey,' she said, looking hopeless.

'What if they wanted to take you away from here? What if it was a guy?' Elizabeth persisted.

'I'd have to go with him. I'd have to obey a master in all things, whatever he wanted,' Jane stated. At last she was getting the point.

'Even if you didn't like him, you'd have to sleep with him? A complete stranger!' Elizabeth said, in disgust.

Jane nodded her head, looking sorry for herself. A knot in her stomach was the beginnings of arousal, from just talking about it. She hoped the girl didn't ask if she would enjoy it. She cringed from remembering how carried away she became with a stranger in Las Vegas. The humiliation of being won in a poker game, and being finger fucked in front of strangers, aroused her beyond control. She was ready to be taken away, knowing full well she would be his obedient slave.

Elizabeth mistook Jane's cringe from asking about sleeping with a stranger, unaware she was thinking of a certain card game in Las Vegas.

'It's OK, I'll stay and look after you,' Elizabeth soothingly spoke, and laid a hand on her shoulder.

Jane wondered if Elizabeth would stay, when it was realised what a horrid slut she was. At least with her, there would be no chance of being deeply aroused out of control. She thought of the vibrator, and how much more secretive she would have to be. A woman would know what she was up to, unlike a man, and especially her father. Although he suspected she was playing with herself, he ignored it.

'So, you're my slave,' Elizabeth cheerily said.

'Yes, mistress,' Jane dutifully stated, looking happier.

'Have you got something better to wear? That cheap nylon thing is awful,' Elizabeth said, turning her nose up, as though it were smelly.

'Yes, Mistress, in my room,' she said. Here we go again, Jane reflected.

'Come on, Slave,' Elizabeth giggled.

Jane would have to be careful, as this girl was too impulsive. If she upset her, the girl might suddenly decide to leave. How would she go to the supermarket without her? What if that delivery guy came back? She might be forced to leave with him, and what might happen to her then?

'Surely my father didn't buy all these clothes, he's too mean,' she exclaimed.

'Get that thing off and pick something,' she enthused. 'Oh! I'm supposed to order you to wear what I choose, I suppose. This is going to take getting used to,' she said with delight.

Pulling a hanger from the rack, she turned to hold it up against the woman's body.

'Wow! You have a terrific figure, no wonder dad bought you clothes. Did he pick these? Silly question, obviously not,' she said to herself.

'Are these real, or did dad buy these too?' she asked, pushing one of Jane's breasts with a finger.

'They're real, mistress,' Jane said, feeling embarrassed.

'The underwear looks good on you, slave,' she quietly said.

Elizabeth admired the woman for a long moment, not noticing that Jane was embarrassed.

'It's going to be fun after all, having a mature woman as my obedient slave,' she laughed.

Jane felt belittled by the remark, but it had to be endured. She needed this girl to stay here, so it was important to concentrate on obeying her, however demeaning it would be. Elizabeth picked out a dress, and stood back to admire it.

'You look great, really girly,' she said, and noted how embarrassed her slave looked. 'I'll do your hair now. When was it last cut?' Elizabeth asked.

'A long time ago, mistress,' Jane answered, sounding vague. 'It's been trimmed, but previous masters' wanted it long,' she added.

The dress was a light summer dress, decorated with flowers and butterflies. Not her selection this time, it was her father's choice.

'Best take the dress off while I style your hair, slave,' Elizabeth told her.

Her hair was made up in big flowing bunches, flopping over both ears. With every movement, they waggled around.

'What do you think, slave?' Elizabeth asked.

'They're cute, mistress, thank you, mistress,' Jane approved, despite misgivings over the style. She had never been cute, and was now too old to be endearing.

Elizabeth was finding excuses to keep the woman in her underwear. She felt more masterful while the older woman was undressed. She ordered the woman to wait in the filmy underwear, while searching the closet.

'Let's see if there's anything else in here for my slave,' Elizabeth mumbled. 'What's this?' Elizabeth chuckled.

'A corset, mistress. A previous owner had this slave wear it to slim slave's waist, mistress,' Jane informed the girl.

Elizabeth came closer to examine her waist. She stretched both hands around the slaves waist, and squeezed. 'That's amazing! I can almost touch finger tips. It's no wonder these look out of proportion, slave,' Elizabeth commented, and lifted both breasts. She weighed them, then jiggled them around. 'You sure these are natural?' she asked sceptically.

'Yes, mistress, no master has had them enlarged yet, mistress,' Jane reassured her mistress.

'Yet? So you'd let someone make you have implants?' Elizabeth was surprised, unable to consider it herself.

'A master wouldn't have to make me have them, mistress. I'd simply obey, and faithfully carry out my masters wishes, mistress,' Jane pointed out.

'What if a master wanted them to be huge?' Elizabeth asked, with arms outstretched, as though supporting enormous breasts.

'Even so, Mistress. Slave must submit to a masters every desire, and would gladly obey a master, or mistress,' she insisted.

'What about me, will you willingly obey my every command, slave?' she asked.

'Of course, mistress. This slave will gladly obey her mistresses every desire, mistress,' she passionately spoke.

'You're a submissive aren't you. You want me to dominate you, slave,' Elizabeth considered out loud.

'I guess so, mistress. Slave takes pleasure from being humiliated,' Jane also spoke her thoughts. She wished it hadn't been said, for that was a private secret better not revealed.

'Mmm, really, slave,' she said.

Jane hoped the girl hadn't taken notice of that naughty admission, though it was hardly going to impinge on their relationship. It might be better to warn her mistress not to put her in a humiliating position with a man, where she became carried away with excitement.

'That dress is too light for this weather. Let's take a look in my room for something else, slave,' Elizabeth suggested.

'You've cleaned my room, slave,' the girl commented.

Rummaging around in her old wardrobe, she threw garments on the floor, demonstrating how untidy she could be.

'Look what I found! Take that underwear off and try this on, slave,' she said, dangling a small piece of nylon in one hand.

Jane pulled at the screwed up nylon, stretching it up a leg, then the other. Over her hips, up her body, over both breasts, and up to her neck, it was pulled tight. In the mirror she could see how sheer it was, especially when stretched over her breasts.

'Stand still while I straighten it, slave,' she ordered.

There was a pattern of fine wandering lines running up both legs, over her body, and breasts. Elizabeth took some time straightening the lines, using both hands to smooth the sheer material over her slave's body. The girl unavoidably pinched her nipples while straightening the seams over the breasts.

'It looks rude on you, slave,' she chuckled. 'Look between your legs. Your labia is so fleshy, it looks engorged, naughty slave,' she laughed.

Jane felt uncomfortable over the way her mistress was touching her, and the comments were embarrassing. She didn't think she was turned on by her mistresses attention, so what did she mean about her pussy. It wasn't wet.

'Sorry, mistress,' Jane murmured.

'It's no good, take it off. You'll ladder it if you're not careful, slave. Let your mistress do it,' she ordered.

Jane stood still while her mistress carefully pulled the nylon bodysuit down her body. Again the girl was intimately touching her. It felt like an intrusive massage, rather than being undressed. Having this girl dress and undress her, made her feel like one of her dolls. At thirty-four she was a lot older than the girls twenty-one years, and should be treated with respect. What could she expect after admitting she was just a lowly slave.

Elizabeth was enjoying herself. Controlling this woman was an opportunity not to be wasted. Jane obviously wanted to be dominated, and it was bringing out a mischievous side of her that she hadn't been aware of. How far would this woman go before her natural reticence kicked in? The next few days were going to be fun finding out.

Eventually Elizabeth was happy with the outfit. A thick jersey material dress was found, looking warm and comfortable. It was stretched over her body like a second skin, over an unobtrusive set of underwear.

'You can make me something to eat, slave,' she ordered.

Elizabeth got on the internet to search for appropriate accessories to go with her new toy. She explored the subject of slaves and mistresses, finding an amazing amount of information. They seemed to take it all so seriously, much like Jane. When her slave returned, she was curious to try out some of the ideas she gleaned from the internet.

'Kneel beside me, slave,' she ordered.

It was delightful having this mature woman kneeling at her feet. It made her feel like a pharaoh. On the dig in Egypt they'd been re-exploring an ancient city, looking for more information as to who ruled and lived in there. It was fascinating piecing together evidence as to what those ancients were like. This was an opportunity to find out what it would have been like to own a slave. Or, was that just an excuse.

'This is nice, though the local guys cooked a wicked curry and rice at the dig. We had locals helping out with the digging,' she explained.

'Sorry, mistress. We don't have rice or curry in the kitchen,' Jane said.

'We'll have to go shopping then,' she said.

'Your hair is nice and shiny, what do you use?' Elizabeth asked.

'The heat ruined my hair, and we couldn't wash much, so that didn't help. I had it cut short, so it didn't get in the way, and it was easier to manage,' Elizabeth said.

They had a conversation about hair styles, the lotions and potions used, and what suited them best. Jane was pleased at last to have someone to share little inconsequential things of life. They chatted amiably while her mistress ate.

'How many masters have you had, slave?' she asked. The question just popped into her head, out of nowhere.

Jane had to think for a moment, until she decided Margaret had been her mistress, even though she hadn't thought of herself as a slave at the time. Margaret had practically owned her, and sold her in an auction, so she must have been a slave even then. That meant Mark also was her master. Then Mr McKenzie bought her.

For a brief moment a woman in a store owned her, when she was returned by her master. She couldn't forget that awful man in Vegas, who won her at a card game, and finger fucked her in front of a group of men. Then there was that satisfying evening with the delivery guy. He had certainly mastered her.

'Your slave had six owners, before my new mistress,' Jane replied. The feeling that she was just an object, sold by one owner on to another, closed in upon her.

Elizabeth wondered if this was all a part of a fantasy, or was she telling the truth? If it was true, the woman was lost to the familiar world Elizabeth knew.

'Are you telling me the truth, slave?' she demanded.

'Yes, mistress, honestly mistress, your slave must obey her mistress,' Jane hastily answered, sounding worried.

'What are you worried about, slave, that I might find out you're lying to me, is that it?' she demanded to know.

'Your slave is worried she might be punished mistress,' Jane said.

Elizabeth stroked her slave's hair, then gripped her face to look into her eyes.

'Don't prevaricate! Is it true you've had six owners before me?' she asked again.

'Yes, mistress, honestly mistress,' Jane reassured her mistress.

Elizabeth wasn't reassured at all. She looked closely at the woman, recognising that she told the truth. She had assumed father had met her at some singles club, and they were playing a game. This meant it must be true, that he bought her in an auction. This was an awesome idea, yet difficult to accept. She decided to change tack, to cure the unsettling ideas crowding her mind. She would need time to understand how this could happen to someone.