Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 14

Story Info
The Casino.
8.4k words
4.46
31.6k
8

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Casino

Bob was discharged from hospital, more from wanting to go home than being fully fit. He was a tough old guy, and was worried about Jane and his daughter. He had rung home several times, without a reply.

The flight and taxi ride home went without a hitch. His car was in the car port so he assumed they were home, safely tucked up in bed. It was too late to disturb them, so he quietly crawled into bed and soon fell asleep.

***

Jane and Elizabeth followed Diane to the bar.

'These are the two new waitresses. Libby, Elizabeth and Jane,' she said.

Libby nodded and smiled at them, and carried on emptying packets of peanuts into glass bowls. Jane smiled back, while Elizabeth glanced around the room. It was divided into booths with baize tables, for playing cards. The whole atmosphere was discreet and opulent. There were no clocks or windows, to indicate time of day. More importantly there were no exits, besides the elevator, and a fire door next to the bar.

Diane showed them around. The sound of an elevator pinging interrupted an off the cuff training program. Two old men ambled into the room. Elizabeth noted there was a guard operating the elevator. He too had a key, as there were no buttons. If he wasn't there, they would be stuck. She determined to steal one of those keys, and hoped one fit all.

'Hello, Mr Kelley, Mr Franklin,' Diane smiled at them

'Hi Diane, I feel lucky tonight. Who's the two new ones?' Mr Kelley asked.

'This is Jane, and Lizzie,' she said.

'Well, Jane, Diane knows our poison, and where we sit,' he briskly said, and made his way to a side alcove.

'They drink whiskey sours, and always sit over there, playing backgammon,' Diane said.

Jane nervously served them drinks, trying her best not to spill them. 'May I be of further assistance, sirs,' she respectfully asked.

They both sipped the drinks and sat back to look her over. 'Thank you, Jane. Just come back occasionally with a refill. Don't worry sweet thing, you'll soon get the hang of it,' Mr Kelley said.

Elizabeth kept a careful look out for Jane, and was relieved when she walked back to the bar. She also felt a shiver of excitement from being so exposed. The older two gentlemen showed little interest, though other guests boldly looked her over, increasing the thrill.

Standing before four men, with little covering her body, made her uneasy. 'How may I serve you this evening, sirs?' she asked.

The skirt was so short, the hem ended above the table level. Conscious of exposing her bare bottom when bending, she stood straight and still. She was relieved when they gave their orders, without a fuss, releasing her to walk back to the bar. The place was filling up, and they had to work quickly. Becoming used to the outfit let Elizabeth relax and get on with the job.

She bent over a table to pass a drink across, only then realising the mistake. She felt the skirt ride up to reveal her bottom.

'Very nice, Lizzie,' a man said.

She was bending between two seated men, and one of them ran his hand up an inner thigh. When she didn't protest the one to her left did the same. Their hands slid higher, and still she couldn't move away, or even say a word of disapproval. The sexual tension had been rising unnoticed by her while busy, and now she needed to exert control, she was lost in a tumult of arousal.

Elizabeth scanned the room for Diane, hoping for a rescue. Was this against the rules? Remembering Diane's instructions brought home how nebulous they were. What did, "within reason". mean? Should she draw the line when these two guys tried to finger fuck her? The body was imploring her to give in, while she agonised over what they were doing to her.

They each had a bare cheek, gently massaging it. Just standing between them, tingling all over, she couldn't avoid the others faces. They were smiling at her, recognising how much she was enjoying it. Wanting to tell them off for taking advantage, and not being able to, was frustrating.

'Having fun guys? Who's winning?' Diane asked.

The two hands slipped from her body, and Elizabeth sighed with relief.

'You need to get around more quickly, Lizzie,' Diane quietly said, letting the guys hear the admonishment.

'Sorry, Diane, I shouldn't have let them. . .' Elizabeth hesitantly spoke.

'No problem. I saw you needed help. You can let them pump your buns, for luck, as they call it. Maybe even accidently touch your breasts, but you need to keep yourself under control. Learn some set phrases, like, you're going to tip well, or do you feel lucky now, or whatever. Look them in the eye, letting them know that's your limit,' Diane advised.

'What is the limit?' Elizabeth asked, sounding worried.

'That's up to you. Having sex is taboo, and they all know that. You'll be thrown out,' Diane firmly stated.

'What if they try and finger me?' Elizabeth asked, thinking how vulnerable and compliant Jane was.

'As long as you don't mind, and its discreet, and it earns a big tip, go for it,' Diane chortled. She was thinking of her twenty percent of the tips.

Elizabeth looked shocked. At least it was her choice, but she would have to keep an eye on Jane. At least she had learnt of a way out of this place. If they were both taken over a games table, they would be free. She would have to be desperate to try that. Though, what a way to go, with a bang!

Serving at the tables, she found most were more interested in gambling than her. The guests were too used to scantily dressed servers to bother with them. Back again at the table where she had been molested, she again bent across the table to hand over a drink. She was waiting for it this time.

'Such a nice bottom will bring me luck,' the guest predictably said.

'I hope you win, sir, and give me a good tip,' she smiled.

The handsome older man added to the building arousal, by gently caressing her bottom. Elizabeth realised this place was bringing out an un-guessed at desire, to flaunt her body to strangers. This safe environment brought out an exhibitionist streak, she hadn't been aware of. A cheek was cupped in the palm of his hand, yet here, amongst these wealthy men, it seemed acceptable. Everyone around the table knew what he was up to, yet none of them took the slightest interest.

When she straightened up, his fingers were caught between both cheeks. Was this accidental, or did he plan it that way? Knowing it was against the rules to complain, and that she should find a way to handle him, she stood thinking what to do.

She looked at him, and he looked up at her. 'Don't you need both hands to play?' she smiled.

'Stay where you are, until I win this hand,' he smiled back at her.

She felt him curl his fingers, pulling the string from between her cheeks. What could she say now? A finger sensually circled her asshole. The touch was so light it could have been in her imagination, yet it thrilled her whole body. Both nipples were growing large, clearly visible through the thin top. The betting was intense, with the four of them concentrating on the next card to be turned.

It was almost insulting to be turned on with so little regard over what was happening. Not that she wanted the others to join in, or applaud him fingering her. If he went any further, she would have to pull away, despite the panty crotch being wrapped around his fingers. With or without panties, she would have to move. The longer she stood there, enjoying this public molestation, the more difficult it was to stop him. Her mouth had dried up, and her legs felt weak at the knees.

What if she had a noisy orgasm, right here among these strangers? Would they take notice of her then? A plaintive noise escaped her lips, on realising she wanted their attention. She wanted everyone to know this man was fingering her, and that she was letting him. Thinking of herself as a dirty little tramp, was exciting her all the more.

The last card was about to be turned from the pack. He picked up his cards to glance at them, then turned them face down again. Another of his fingers probed her wet pussy. The most disconcerting thing was finding how wet and open she was, rather than the fact he was fingering her. He found her clit, and she rose up on tiptoe. He pushed again, and a finger entered her ass, with another pushing further into her vagina.

Elizabeth only just held back from gasping. She was in a large opulent room, packed with wealthy strangers, being finger fucked! There was no way she could walk away from him now. He had a grip on her crotch, fixing her to the spot. It was tempting to ask him out loud, to remove his fingers from her pussy and ass. Would it shock those seated around this table? She figured it might encourage others to try it on, from them all wanting a piece of the action.

With a big grin on his face he turned his cards over, to display a winning hand. Groans a guffaws travelled around the table. Among friends the banter and ribald comments were personal, and mostly unmeant.

'Let me give you a big kiss, and a big tip,' he laughed.

Elizabeth bent over revealing the grip on her crotch, to the man sitting behind her. She offered a cheek, but he gripped her face and kissed her mouth, invading her body there as well. Both hands let her go, and he cleaned them on a wet-wipe.

He left her panties awry, so she had to walk to the bar with everything uncovered. It was strange not daring to fiddle with her panties, whereas she had just stood there, letting a stranger fiddle with her naughty bits. Going behind the bar, she pulled her panties into place, feeling how soaking wet they were.

'You've been enjoying yourself then,' Libby commented.

'I didn't know what to do,' she pathetically said.

'He'd better hand over a big tip, after finger fucking you,' Libby said.

Jane moved around a table set in a discreet corner, with shrubbery giving it an added sense of seclusion. The last man to take his drink looked up at her, and winked. Before she could move on, he put a hand up the skirt, and pulled the panty crotch to one side. Without hesitation a finger entered her. His thumb found her bud, and rubbed it while sawing into her with one finger then another.

She was shocked, yet said nothing. She hadn't been ready for this, or expected anything so blatant. In a daze she stood still, letting a complete stranger fiddle with her naughty bits. The astonishment showed on her face.

These were important guests, and she was a mere slave-girl. Of course she should have been ready for these men to use her. It was their right, and her rightful position to be used, as a mere object. Being used to gratify a man's desire was her role in life. Jane patiently stood with legs apart, while the stranger fiddled with her bits. Mark could have taught him a better technique.

The man on her other side, beckoned to her with a waggling finger. She leaned over to him, giving the man behind her more room to play. The man she was leaning forward to, didn't want to tell her something. Instead he groped her breasts. He squeezed the edges of the top together, and her breasts fell out the sides. He kissed a nipple and gripped the other breast in a hand.

Between them they worked her hard, squeezing, sucking, probing, and thrusting.

'Look out you two, Diane is on the way,' one of the others said.

The two molesters let her go, and helped pull her clothes together.

'Are you finished with me now, sirs?' Jane asked.

The six men at the table looked at her, only to see a sincere expression rather than the expected sarcasm. It was disconcerting, yet at the same time it was encouraging.

'Come back when you can, with another round of drinks,' one of them said. The cards were dealt, so they carried on playing.

'That one's a dumb blonde, and a slut, to let you two play with her like that,' Michael laughed at two of the players.

'Wait till she gets back, and we'll see how far we can go,' Anton proposed.

'Just so long as Diane doesn't catch you,' Nigel warned.

Janet made her way among the tables, back to the bar, only stopping to pick up another drinks order. Being molested by two strangers, in front of those other men, was demeaning. They didn't know she was just a slave, and had tried it on. Unable to complain, they went further every time she served them. Just now they had fingered her and pawed her breasts. What was next?

'Look after the tables here for awhile, I'll deal with the corner table,' Diane said.

Jane was relieved. Being taken advantage of hadn't excited her, it was just awful. It was totally different when a master, or mistress, touched her. It was expected and anticipated, all part of a stimulating game.

***

Elizabeth and Jane got back to their penthouse suite, with dawn beginning to stream over the horizon. The view across the city was breathtaking. Coloured lights sparkled across the vista, highlighted with a muted dawn light. The two women gazed through the picture windows, too tired to talk. Jane was happy from surviving the night. Elizabeth was excited from flaunting her body to strangers, and was beginning to accept she was an exhibitionist.

They slept until midday with hunger and thirst prising them out of bed. A hot ready meal was snatched from the microwave, and dumped on the table. The next ping would announce Jane's lunch.

'This is not cooking,' Jane complained.

'If you don't like it, call room service, they'll send up something,' Elizabeth said, around a mouthful of gloop.

'I've got a plan. We collect our tips and use them to get back home. In the meantime we need to get an elevator key,' Elizabeth said.

'For both of us?' Jane asked. She was looking at the plastic meal in disgust.

'Of course. I can't leave you here,' Elizabeth said.

'Why not? My master bought me, and set me to work here. This place is nice, and the job is exciting,' Jane stated.

'Mmm, it is exciting,' she murmured. 'There's no telling what he might do with you, if I leave without you. You'll have to come home with me. I recon this guy had us kidnapped. I'm sure dad wouldn't have sold you,' Jane explained.

'I thought I was sold to pay his brother's medical bills,' Jane said, finally pushing the plastic looking food away.

'If you're not going to eat that, I'll have it. If he did, he would have phoned me, and sure as hell he would have warned you. They didn't know I was there,' Elizabeth began, then realised it didn't prove anything. 'I guess the two dumb hoodlums were working on an instruction to pick you up, ' Elizabeth said, with a shrug of her shoulders.

'We're here now. We both enjoyed it last night. Let's just see how it goes,' Jane encouraged. As a slave she didn't want to upset her master, and end up receiving a punishment.

Elizabeth got under a hot shower, wondering if she dare tell Jane her plans. The woman had convinced herself she was a slave, and might report an escape attempt to the master. Their master didn't seem all that nice, or interested in them much.

'Damn! She's got me thinking of myself as a slave, and that's so dangerous,' Elizabeth said to herself. 'If the idea of being a slave got a hold of me, like it had with Jane, I could end up spending the rest of my life as a slave!' she murmured.

She climbed out of the shower, dried, and sat on the edge of the bed. She wondered how her father was doing, and if he was out of hospital yet.

***

Bob rang Margaret's doorbell, and was relieved to find her in. 'I've lost them!' he said, sounding agitated.

'You've lost what? What?' Margaret asked, as he barged past into the lounge.

'The girls. I came back late, a couple of days ago. They didn't leave a message, and haven't phoned,' Bob explained, becoming more agitated.

'I take it you mean Jane, and who else?' Margaret asked.

'My daughter, Elizabeth. They've been kidnapped!' he shouted at her, intending the raised voice to make her understand.

'Keep calm! You were away, and when you returned, they were gone. Were there signs of a struggle?' she said.

He thought about it, and looked curious, saying, 'The beds were made, and the washing up was done. Four cups!' he said.

'That would have been Jane, tidying up. Maybe friends of your daughter came around, and they went off with them,' she offered.

'Why didn't she leave a note? Why hasn't she phoned?' Bob angrily returned.

'Don't get angry with me! No ransom note means they haven't been kidnapped,' she told him.

'Maybe your right. What if they thought Jane was a real slave, and arranged for someone to kidnap her?' he proffered.

'Is that what you've been thinking? Elizabeth would have put up a fight,' she said.

'Mmm, yea! I guess,' he said.

'You don't sound convinced. Maybe Elizabeth went with her, going along with it to protect her,' Margaret mused.

'I thought of that. I told her to look after Jane. Maybe that's what she's doing,' Bob said. 'If they have been taken as slaves, that would explain why they haven't contacted me,' he sighed.

'Do people really keep slaves nowadays? How can that be possible?' Margaret asked.

'You did. You auctioned her, and I bought her,' he pointed out.

'That was different. We were only playing a game,' Margaret said, trying to excuse herself.

'Jane would go along with whatever they said. She's been very passive recently. You're right though. There's no sign of a struggle. Lizzie would have pulled the place down,' he said.

'There must be a simple explanation. Maybe Lizzie is having too good a time to phone her dad,' she offered. 'Give it a couple more days,' she said, and refilled his glass.

After he left she decided to start the ball rolling. There was no need to upset Bob over his daughter, by telling him she was getting an investigator on the case. She too felt responsible for Jane. After all, it was she who started this farce in the first place.

'Hi Tommy. Yea, I'm fine. I've got a job for you, you got a couple of days?'

***

'How did they get on last night?' Alex asked.

'Alright, they survived without upsetting the guests,' Diane answered.

'How's Elizabeth behaving?' he wanted to know.

'Bit of a handful at first, then in the club she settled down. Recon' she's enjoying it. Showing off in the outfit, I mean. It was a sort of cheerleader outfit last night,' she added.

'Jane is a funny one. Does as she's told, though, needs watching, otherwise she'll get into trouble with the guests. Not that she'll upset them, more likely to do what they want and go too far, if you know what I mean,' Diane said.

'I trust your judgment. You'll need more help at the weekend, so I've arranged for a couple of servers from the main floor to help out. From Friday OK?' he offered.

'Friday should be OK without them. The big fight is on, so most will be watching the screens in the green room. Only a few in the guest room. So, what's with these two?' she had to ask.

Alex hummed and cleared his throat for a bit, but she wouldn't give ground. 'I guess you ought to know. Some louse was keeping them as slaves,' he said.

'What? That's not possible, is it?' she exhaled. 'They weren't stringing you a line were they? You're too soft. Any pretty woman can string you a line,' she accused.

'No. It's for real. No money, no job, debts to pay, so they were stuck. He paid their debts, and kept them in food, lodging, clothing, and everything else. If they leave here they have nowhere to go, except back there as slaves. Don't look at me like that. They're earning their way, working in the club room. When they have enough saved, they can go wherever they please,' he explained.

'So that's why you want them kept in the penthouse. You think they'll leave here and go back? That's crazy. Who would want to be a slave?' Diane said. 'So that's why Jane is the way she is. All submissive and compliant, with yes, ma'am, no, ma'am, all the time,' she mused.