Jane Stalwart: The Cock of Osiris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the COCK had infected her, Jane wouldn't have allowed any man to try this on her, and thrown him over her knee for a spanking. As for the new Jane Stalwart, there wasn't any kind of sex act her body didn't crave. Everything gave her immense pleasure. Even as her mind wandered from Patty's soft female body to Aket's big black cock and being sodomized by Hassan and how good his penis had felt plowing her ass, a craving began to grow to be sodomized again. Her ass needed to be fucked even as her brain screamed that Jaeger's cock was too big.

Jaeger's hand was about to slap down on her ass cheek again when Jane lurched forward and his cock leaped upwards free of her pussy. He watched it bobble, tossing drops of her fluids all over her ass. She was head down on the bed, ass up in the air, her labia was still spread open like his cock was still inside her. It was a very submissive pose and he liked it. He grabbed the base of his cock and bent it down to her pussy, but she jerked forward as he began to penetrate her. "You little tease," he growled, thrusting forward until his cock head pushed inside her. She jerked forward again until just a fraction of the head was in her. Karl held the base of his cock and watched her pussy lips spread and push back before pulling forward again several times, the last time his cock was completely outside her. Jane then ran her slit slowly up and down the head of his cock several times before spreading her legs farther open, her ass falling so that his cock head slid up her perineum and came to rest of the tight puckered rosebud of her anus. He assumed it was a mistake on her part, but then, her rear end pushed back against his cock inviting him in. First Patty and now Jane. His cock was way too big for sodomy, but both women had begged for it and Patty had quickly come to love it.

"Please," begged Jane, sounding desperate. "Fuck my ass, Karl."

Amazing, thought the German. His cock was as hard as steel as her pushed down. His cock head was the size of a golf ball compared to her tightly puckered one reichspfennig sized rectum. It opened for his cock head, stretching wide, surprisingly easier then Patty's had and he wondered if this wasn't her first time. Jane gasped loudly. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked. Jane's response was to move her hands out from under her head and reach around behind her. Her slender fingers grabbed her butt cheeks and held them open for him. He pushed down hard on his cock. Jane whimpered and it felt like she was sobbing, but she continued holding her cheeks apart for him. The opening grew to the size of a five reichsmark piece, opening wider and wider and then, his head pushed inside.

"Yessssssss," hissed Jane in relief. She could feel his shaft pushing deeper into her bowels. It still hurt, but the hard part was over. Karl's cock was so large, an average cunny needed to get used to it and he treated her ass like he was breaking in a new cunny, pumping slowly, letting her body get used to his size, moving a little deeper with each thrust. Before long, Jane began pushing her ass back into his thrusts, letting go of her butt cheeks and rising back up to all fours as he began really fucking her ass.

"So fucking big!" she stated.

"So Gott Verdammte tight," he growled, grabbing her hips and pumping her ass.

"Fuck my slut ass, Karl," she screamed. "Shove Mjolnir in deep."

"Take it! Take meinen groben schwanz!" He pumped her ass hard until she screamed, her orgasm spraying the front of his thighs. "Gott, I love fucking you!" Karl felt the sperm welling up in his balls. "Gott verdammte Jane, ich liebe dich!" he grunted, slamming his cock forward, his sperm pumping forth into her bowels. He grunted loudly, feeling another spray of her cum strike his thighs. Exhausted, he fell on her back even as she collapsed into the mattress, his cock still spewing seed. Karl was panting heavily as he kissed her back once and whispered, "Ich liebe dich, again. "I love you."

Jane moaned contentedly, her body satisfied now that he had taken all three holes. His cock withered, still plugging her anus. He groaned, it took a lot of effort for him to pull back and free his cock. Her anus immediately felt like a waterfall, rapidly dribbling sperm out to run down her perineum and coat her crotch. He collapsed hard beside her, letting gravity take him down into the mattress. She was exhausted too, but managed to climb off the bed and find a basin to clean off in. When she was satisfied, she slid into bed beside the snoring German and snuggled under his arm, throwing one leg over his as she too fell asleep.

Jane awoke after a few hours to waves of pleasure flowing out from her breast. Her nipple was hard, a tongue flickering over the long nub. She opened her eyes and ran her hand through Karl's close shaved sandy hair. "Good morning," she whispered.

Jaeger was kneeling by the bed. He winked at her, kissing her nipple on last time and stood. His cock was plump and sticking out. She leaned over and gave the head a kiss, making it jerk with excitement.

"Come," he said, holding his hand out.

Jane took it and climbed off the bed. She could hear the water running as he led her over to the large tub. "Now that is a luxury," she stated, staring as lustfully at the bath as she had at his cock.

"This coach is used by high ranking party officials. It has it's own water tank on the roof and an electric heating system"

"You're a high ranking Nazi now?"

"Nein, but I have connections," he said, winking at her and holding her hand while she stepped into the tub.

Jane slid down into the water and laid back, watching as Karl climbed into the other side. "This is nice," she moaned. Her moan turned louder when he lifted one of her feet out of the water, kissing the base before his hand began kneading her foot. He dropped that foot and went to work on her other foot and leg. Jane moaned sliding down further in the water until her head was submerged. "Do you have any soap?" she asked, coming up for air.

Jaeger smiled. "I can do better then that." He reached down on the side of the tub and came up with a bottle, handing it to her.

"Breck's shampoo," said Jane. "What will they think of next?" She opened the bottle.

"Americans," said Karl, shrugging. They bottle and market everything. Here, allow me." He took the bottle from her. He poured some shampoo in his palm as Jane leaned forward, the ends of her hair floating in the water. He rubbed his hands in her hair and began lathering up the shampoo, massaging her scalp and coating her hair with this new bottled soap.

His fingers felt so good on her scalp, she purred a little. "You're too good to me Karl."

"Come back to Germany with me and I'll be good to you forever."

"I can't. Not yet. I'm not ready to settle down." Jane dipped her head down and shook her head under the water.

"I guess we'll only have these short encounters then," he said, sadly when she came back up and wiped her eyes free of the water. His cocky grin returned. "Didn't you tell me once that you'd spent time searching for a monster in Loch Ness?"

"Yes and I concluded it's nothing by a myth. Why?"

"I think he's here in the tub with us," said Karl.

Jane raised an eyebrow, then smiled as Karl lifted his hips and his erect cock broke free of the surface. The thought briefly occurred to her that Aket's cock would have fit the description of a giant black sea serpent more then Jaeger's fat headed missile. "Maybe I should try to capture it then," she said, leaning down and engulfing his cock head in her mouth. Jane adjusted her position and did a superb job at giving him one of her best blowsies. Her belly growled as the COCK's effects took hold of her and she craved the taste of his cum. Her hand delicately kneaded his ball sack while stroking his shaft and sucking Mjolnir's head. It was very fortuitous that Karl Jaeger had come on board just exactly when she needed a real man to keep her satisfied. His penis erupted, filling her mouth with his delectable seed. She moaned as she tasted and swallowed each spurt of his semen until his cock quit bucking in her mouth. Jane didn't stop there, she kept sucking, keeping his cock hard. When she felt he was ready to go again, Jane spun around in the tub, reaching between her legs for his cock and guiding it into her pussy. She sat in his lap and leaned back into him. "This is where Mjolnir belongs," she said.

Karl wrapped his arms around her. Jane sighed and closed her eyes, her cheek beside his. He kissed her ear, then her cheek, then her neck. The German reached out for the shampoo and poured some on her breasts as his strong hands lathered up her breasts, nipples, and belly. He slowly worked his cock, only moving a little inside her, but her vaginal muscles seemed to do the rest, contracting and tugging at his cock until she had the first of several orgasms. It was a long time before his penis erupted inside her, pumping more of his seed into her womb. By then the water had turned cold.

Jane was bent over behind a dressing screen attaching her nylons to the garter while Karl changed near the bed. Her thigh bag was already strapped on. The weight of the Enfield inside felt comforting on her hip. "Toss me my dress," she called.

The dress flew up and draped on the dressing screen. "Last chance to change your mind, Lady Stalwart," called Karl. "We can switch this coach over to a train bound for Berlin."

"It's tempting," she said back. Jane stood and pulled her dress on over her head. She froze and looked sad for a moment. "Karl, please don't think ill of me for my behavior last night."

He laughed. "Ill? That was the best night of my life."

Jane smiled in relief. "I just don't want you to think, I'm some sort of slut. I wasn't... myself." He stepped around the screen. Jaeger looked handsome in his uniform. Her eyes fell to the swastika arm band he'd put on. "You joined the party?"

He shrugged. "One must, if one desires to advance in rank these days. As for you mein liebchen, I understand you were suffering the effects of the COCK OF OSIRIS and I rather enjoyeded the new you." Jaeger reached down to his holster and pulled a Luger out, pointing it at her.

"How..." Jane was stunned as an insight hit her. Chancellor Hitler stood on a podium beside another Nazi, one she didn't recognize, but he sported the same toothbrush mustache that Hitler had as well as rounded glasses. Before them stood a hundred perfectly fit men on a field in tank tops and shorts. Beside the men, a hundred women in shorts and tops were doing jumping jacks. All were perfect Aryans, fit, healthy, blonde haired and blue eyed. The women stopped and both sexes saluted Hitler with their right arms raised. Hitler saluted back, but in his arm was the COCK, glowing green, a cloud of dust spewing forth from the end to engulf the confused looking men and women. The coughing fit soon turned into an orgy as the two Nazis watched on as their Aryan breeding program began. Jane saw the image of a map with the swastika spreading forth into Russia, North Africa, France, Scandinavia, and crossing into Britain. She saw a crying despondent older Princess Elizabeth being led down the aisle by her defeated looking father, King George VI to stand beside her new husband and future King of England, Adolf Hitler. Elizabeth's view of her new husband changed quickly, the next image showed her laying nude on a bed, squeezing breasts that rivaled Jane's in size. Tiny squirts of milk shot up from each nipple as the young princess watched Hitler disrobe, a giant twelve inch cock bobbing between his legs ready to make more heirs to the throne. Her insight resembled a news reel with Hitler and Elizabeth standing side by side, rights arms outstretched as a parade of uniformed Nazi children marched by each brigade younger by a year. The Nazi flag began spreading heading across the Atlantic for the Americas.

"Are you alright?" asked Jaeger, truly concerned.

Jane was staggered and shook her head. She had to stop this insight from coming true. "The COCK...

"By now is in the possession of my associate along with Miss O'Toole."

"Damn you Jaeger!" she screamed. "If you harm one hair on Patty's..."

"I assure you, Miss O'Toole's lovely red hair will not be harmed, but she will be coming with me as are you. Perhaps another dose of the COCK is all that it will take to make you mine." Jane pushed past him, heading towards the door. "HALT! Where do you think you are going?" He raised the gun and aimed it at her when she stopped and whirled around.

Jane looked angry and betrayed for there was a part of her that did love this man. "You won't shoot me Karl," she stated confidently.

"I will do my duty to the fatherland, Lady Jane."

Jane walked barefooted over to the wall and took down the dueling swords. She hefted one to feel it's weight and balance, tossing the other to him. Jaeger grinned and holstered his pistol. "Always up for a challenge, Karl."

"You can't defeat me Jane," said Karl, raising the Glockenschlager up in a salute. "I was master of academic fencing at Leipzig for two years at university and won the silver at the 1924 Olympics. I handily defeated you last time we fenced."

Jane smiled. "That was three years ago Karl. Since then, I studied under Barbasetti in Rome and Borsodi in Hungary, as well as mastering several oriental sword fighting styles. I've also bested Delporte, the man who took gold at the 1924 Olympics after besting you."

Jaeger snorted. "Well en garde then!" He held one arm back while thrusting the rapier forwards.

"I'm surprised by your choice in weapons," she replied, taking the same position, their sword tips touching. "I thought you were a Korbschlager man."

"Not my swords. They belong to Hermann Goring, the new head of the Luftwaffe."

"I'll try to go easy on you then." Her rapier's tip danced around the head of Karl's. He took several steps forward increasing his strokes and Jane stepped back. She was more interested in rescuing Patty then defeating Jaeger. Jane reached behind her and undid the door latch. She slipped through the door and slammed it on Jaeger, turning to leap over to the baggage coach. She ran through the baggage coach tossing any piece of luggage she could find down into the aisle to slow him down before slipping into the next sleeper car with Jaeger in hot pursuit.

* * * * * * * * * *

Patty was kneeling, head back, tongue out. Blobel's sperm fell across her nose in a strand down to her chin. He jerked his cock, more of his ejaculate spewing forth into her mouth. Patty let it roll around her tongue before licking around her lips and sliding his cum into her mouth before swallowing. There was a last pearl like drop dangling from his urethra which she lapped up, giving his cock head a kiss before he zipped up the dark black pants. "Danke Fraulein," he gasped, watching her dress.

Patty didn't go for her usual dress, but instead grabbed Jane's "working" clothes of trousers, boots, and a white button front blouse. It felt strange to feel her legs in the trousers.

Odd Blob watched her lustfully. He'd retrieved his Luger and was waving it at her. "Schnell fraulein. SCHNELL!"

"I'm going as fast as I can," she pleaded.

"Gut, now grab the COCK and ve vill be on our way."

Patty grabbed the antique Egyptian box and held it to her bosom while Blobel motioned with the gun for her to precede him. He followed her into the sleeping coach, holding the gun down and out of sight, and they slowly walked towards the rear of the train.

* * * * * * * * * *

The blades were a blur as they parried and thrust, constantly moving. Jane was still being forced back and trying not to be distracted by the numerous heads popping out of their cabins to see what the commotion was.

"Your defense has certainly improved," said Karl, slowly moving forward. "But your offense is virtually nonexistent."

Jane remained silent, quickly spinning around and dashing through to the next car. Karl was fast and she was only half way through the coach when she was forced to turn to parry his unrelenting offensive

moves. He was smug, confident in his skills. He maintained a constant pressure on her trying to keep her from fleeing into the dining coach. Jane was desperate to make sure that Patty was alright and decided a little cheating wouldn't hurt anything. Karl wasn't expecting her foot to slam down on his. Her bare foot didn't do much against his boot, but it did surprise him enough for her to slam her free fist into his nose. Karl staggered and she fled into the dining coach.

Karl pursued, a trickle of blood flowing from one nostril. Their blades whirled again. Diners and staff stood up in alarm at their appearance. Voices rose in shock and Jane heard a tray drop in surprise. She continued to step back, hooking her foot under the leg of a chair and flinging it towards him. Jaeger shoved it aside and continued his advance.

"JANE!"

Hearing her name startled Jane and a quick glance to the left revealed the fat Major, holding a gun in one hand, his other hand grasped tightly around Patty's wrist. Her Lady's Maid clutched the COCK's box tightly under her other arm. The distraction was all Karl Jaeger needed, his rapier thrusting out and up over her left shoulder and then sliding along just under her chin to her right shoulder. Jane felt the breeze along her throat and for a moment feared that he had sliced it open, but no blood poured forth. The only thing that happened was that her dress fell to her feet, the shoulder straps sliced apart.

The noise in the crowd grew louder and the young woman's charms were displayed to them, naked but for the garter and stockings as well as the bag strapped to her thigh. She parried several more thrusts, watching Blobel pull Patty through the exit. "I'm coming for you Patty."

Patty turned and shook her head sadly. "See to yourself Jane," she called before Blobel pulled her through the door.

Jane parried one last thrust of Karl's sword and turned to stare angrily at him. "That was a very expensive dress," she growled. Her defensive parries turned to thrusts and probing attacks. Karl's smug look faded to one of surprise at it was his turn to retreat, stepping backwards. Jane stepped on a chair and onto a table, dueling downwards. The tip of her sword ripped his chest once and then twice. Two medals falling to the floor. Karl moved back faster as Jane leaped from one table to the next and then finally down at the door just as he escaped through it.

Jane ran through the door in time to see him climbing the ladder to the roof of the moving train. She hurried to the ladder, expecting an attack from above, but none was forthcoming. When she climbed to the roof, he'd already leaped to the next coach in the line. "Dueling on top a moving train," she yelled after him. "You're such a cliché Karl." She ran, catching him on the roof of the baggage car.

"I'm impressed," he gasped, parrying two quick thrusts.

"You should be," she said, coldly. "You're the exact same as you were when last we fenced, no better, no worse. I, on the other hand, am constantly improving."

"I can see that," he said, eye twitching twice. He didn't like being bested at anything, especially by a woman at a man's sport. Karl glanced over her shoulder and up, a smile forming again on his lips.

"I'm not going to fall for that Karl," she hissed thrusting forwards, the tip of her rapier at his throat. His smile turned into a look of spite as his Knight's Cross fell to the top of the train.

Now it was Karl's turn to cheat. He parried one thrust and moved forwards, grabbing her sword wrist and wrenching it behind her back. Jane wasn't expecting that and twisted around, falling down on her knees. He came with her, his crotch pressed into her bare ass. It was erect and he pressed it forwards against her several times. Jane closed her eyes, feeling her quim rapidly lubricating. "Do it," she hissed.