Janet Finds Love

Story Info
Mother finds love with her son.
6.6k words
4.34
97.4k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,295 Followers

All characters in this story engaged in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen.

Janet mostly blamed herself for the situation as it had evolved, but in part she also blamed her husband Wilfred. Had Wilfred given her what she needed, and in her view it was something that was her right as his wife, nothing might have developed between her and Adrian, although that was something that will remain forever unknown.

The plain fact was that Wilfred had, as he had told her quite bluntly, "Gone off her."

Such assessment of a wife by her husband would usually be quite devastating for the woman and it certainly had been for Janet. She tried to question Wilfred on the matter, but got nowhere. His response in some respects sounded quite reasonable, involving a lengthy speech explaining in excruciating detail that all marriages eventually go off the boil and she was lucky their sexual activity had lasted so long.

Wilfred was so convincing that Janet was almost persuaded, but not quite completely. There remained a worm of doubt in the form of an affair she suspected Wilfred was having. This worm was reinforced when first, he removed himself from the marital bed, and then from their shared bedroom.

When and where this notional affair was carried out was a question Janet never found the answer to. Setting aside the lack of affection and sexual gratification he no longer gave Janet, he seemed quite content with all the other domestic arrangements, and what had been his regular habits of coming and going seemed to stay the same. In short he was satisfied with his situation.

Janet, however, was far from content with her situation. She had weighed up the possibilities of divorce, having an affair, or both since an affair might lead on to divorce if discovered.

The question might be asked, "Would any man want to have an affair with Janet?" I think I can safely say that the answer is "Yes."

The words pretty or beautiful are inappropriate to describe her but the bone structure on which female attractiveness is moulded is revealed in her high cheek bones and the well-defined but delicate line of the chin. Her dark hair was cut short and brushed back from her face in strong waves, but it has to be said that she tended to be buxom in a voluptuous way.

Her voluptuousness was of the sort that would attract many men; it was what was once called an "hour glass figure:" a slender waist above nicely swelling hips, and well developed breasts, together with legs that some buxom women seem to have, sturdy but well shaped and with slim ankles.

But it wasn't only her physical appearance but something more, something hard to define, and "sensual" is the only word I can think of, an odd though it may sound, but she was the sort of woman who made men think about impregnation and babies.

With these female assets it might be wondered why Wilfred had gone off the boil, sexually speaking. Now there is a mystery that never seems to have been resolved, and the odd thing is that if they run off with another woman that woman is often less attractive than the wife they have just left.

As I say, it is a mystery and the only thing I can come up with is the old cliché, "Familiarity breeds contempt." That's about the only thing I can say on the subject, except to point out that clichés often encapsulate a truth.

It still might be wondered why Janet remained in the situation, and the only answer seems to be, the domestic scene was too comfortable. Yes, "comfortable" is the operative word, not wealthy but comfortable: a husband who earned a decent salary; Janet with what she called, "A nice little part-time job" filling in as a receptionist at the local medical centre; and then there was Adrian, doing well at high school and with every possibility of going to university. Being a dutiful and loving mother she didn't want to disrupt her son's progress.

These and other minor matters restrained Janet from taking the obvious step and getting out of the marriage. I wonder how many women find themselves in that situation?

* * * * * * * *

So that was how things stood for Janet after eighteen years of marriage. Stated simply, no sex and not even any affection, and Janet might just as well have been a housekeeper; a very unexciting lifestyle to say the least.

Who then can blame Janet when she turned to Adrian for the affection that Wilfred failed to give her?

I don't mean she turned to Adrian for sex. From him she sought that mild affection communicated through tender physical touching and the goodbye, hello and goodnight kiss.

I must however admit that these expressions of love and affection, mild though they may seem, often carry within them the unacknowledged seeds of sexual attraction, If those seeds were present in Janet's relationship with Adrian, then they were certainly unacknowledged by her. What she didn't seem to realise was that in engaging in even this pleasant intimacy with Adrian she was playing a dangerous game.

Jane and her son had always engaged in some affectionate behaviour, but it was when Adrian was sixteen and Wilfred had made it clear he no longer fancied Janet, that the affectionate behaviour was intensified by Janet. and it was a case of "Mother beware."

A hundred years ago any sexual attraction between a mother and her son would have been passionately denied by most people, but in the twenty first century, and given the knowledge we now have on this subject, denial is almost culpable.

To what extent Janet was aware of this attraction is unknown, but if she was unaware then she was soon to be enlightened.

Whereas their affectionate behaviour during Adrian's childhood and into his teen years had been what people might call "natural," perhaps the normal bonding behaviour of mother and son, but it was fated to become something more than that.

Janet, with her need for warm affection began to actively seek out Adrian for this affection. It might have stopped their, but after a while Janet noticed that the roles seemed to be reversing and Adrian was actively seeking her out for affection.

This was all very nice and did good things for her shattered female ego, but it was as she started to notice what these loving sessions were doing to Adrian that the first inkling of danger emerged.

For good or bad Janet ignored the danger signs because she enjoyed the hugs and the kisses – kisses that seemed to linger longer as time went by - and kisses to which Janet began to respond.

In Janet's view it still seemed to be harmless, a mother and son giving expression to their mutual love, but it was when she noticed Adrian getting erections, not only during the love sessions but often when they were simply in each other's presence; and since they were now actively seeking each other's presence those occasions became ever more frequent.

To make matters even riskier Janet began to respond to Adrian's obvious sexual attraction to her in her female way: the blood engorging of her genitals, the wetness in her vagina and at the top of her thighs, the throbbing sensation in her clitoris and the extending and hardening of her nipples.

All the warning signs were there and Janet knew they were there, but such was the pleasure she got from their love encounters she failed to stop them until it was almost too late.

Once more I must point out that Janet, a naturally libidinous woman, deprived of an outlet for her demanding libido, found some gratification, despite the frustration, in her relationship with Adrian, but the idea that they would one day finally give expression to their love in actual sexual intercourse was rejected by Janet, but that didn't take account of what Adrian might do.

It was when he was near to the end of his high school studies and choice was being made of which university he would attend and what subjects he would study, that the crisis emerged.

It was as mother and son were engaged in what Janet thought of as their "love sessions," that the critical moment arrived.

* * * * * * * *

It was Wilfred's evening out at the darts club at the local pub and he always came home late on those evenings. It was during those evenings when mother and son, taking advantage of his absence, usually engaged in particularly fervent love sessions.

Janet had long before allowed deep, tongue probing kisses, and in fact it was she who initiated them. She even allowed Adrian's hand to brush over her breasts occasionally, but of course her breasts were well covered.

However, on the evening in question things went farther than normal.

They usually engaged in these love sessions on the divan, and all seemed to go as usual: the initial hug, a kiss that seemed to linger longer than usual; Adrian's hand touching her breasts more firmly than usual. These things Janet accepted, and even when for the first time Adrian unbuttoned her blouse to expose her braless breasts and began to caress them, she still made no objection.

This was farther than they had ever gone in what was essentially sexual foreplay and Janet was revelling in it, hoping that Adrian might go as far as sucking her nipples.

He didn't suck her nipples but went beyond that.

It was as his hand crept up her thighs and his fingers began to pull aside the gusset of her panties that Janet was suddenly jolted out of her delight at what they had been doing.

She pushed Adrian away crying out, "No...no...no darling, we can't do that, you know we can't."

"But mum..." Adrian began to protest, but Janet interrupted.

Rising she said, "No, we can't....not...not that."

For a few moments mother and son stared at each other, Janet determined that things had gone as far as she would allow, and Adrian was frustrated and bewildered.

She turned and hurried from the room, and it was in that moment the relationship between mother and son changed. Janet, now fully aware of where their activities had been heading no longer sought love sessions with her son.

It was just as well that Adrian, shocked by his mother's rejection of what for him had been the obvious outcome of their love sessions, no longer sought close physical contact with his mother.

Rumour has it, and I repeat it is only a rumour, that Adrian found some solace with a woman whose husband was frequently away for long stretches of time. Oddly the alleged women closely resembled Janet and so one might assume that she was only a substitute for the one woman he really wanted.

The affair with the woman, if there really was an affair, must have ended when her husband ceased to travel in his work and became resident in his own house with his own wife once more.

I am aware of the more lurid details of what went on between Adrian and this woman, but I shall refrain from repeating them, except to say that if these details are all true then Adrian must have learnt a great deal about female anatomy and the taste and smell of specific parts of her anatomy.

Meantime there was a strained atmosphere between mother and son and their verbal communication was limited to essentials only, and there was certainly no more love sessions.

This was how things stood when it came time for a decision about Adrian's post-high school education.

* * * * * * * *

Wilfred, along with his sexual rejection of Janet, had never been close to Adrian. Janet suspected that he had never really wanted her to have Adrian, and this might be reinforced by the fact that her pregnancy had been the result of a broken condom.

And so Wilfred had left the rearing of Adrian to Janet, which might explain how mother and son had been so close until that evening when things had gone a little too far for Janet.

I hasten to add that it wasn't because she didn't want to fulfil her love with Adrian, but the influence of the taboo nature of such a relationship, and most probably a fear of being found out by Wilfred and the resulting end of her comfortable life style.

Despite the divide that now separated mother and son this did not mean that they ceased to be sexually attracted to each other. If anything the divide between them only seemed to deepen their desire, and consequently their frustration. Strangely Wilfred seemed not to notice this stress between his wife and their son

Obviously the situation could not continue like that but Adrian's method of ending it came as a shock to Janet.

When the day for decision arrived Adrian calmly announced that he had already signed up with a university some five hundred kilometres distant from home.

It might be thought that Janet would be relieved that Adrian would no longer be living at home and with her. She understood why Adrian had chosen this distant university; it was to get away from her and the sexual frustration that being in her presence provoked.

It was then that Janet understood how deep his love for her was, and also how deep her love was for Adrian. She now regretted the harsh manner in which she had rejected Adrian and the fulfilment of that love that had come so close.

She wanted to plead with Adrian to change his mind and sign up with a university which would allow him to live at home and with her, but what that would mean in terms of their ongoing relationship she didn't know, and in any case it seemed that the die was cast, and all that remained was their farewells.

And that was how Janet came to be standing hesitantly outside the door to Adrian's bedroom in the early hours of his last night at home.

* * * * * * * *

It was not that Janet hoped she might change Adrian's mind at this late stage, but the desire to give him, almost as a farewell gift, what they both so earnestly desired.

She had lain awake for hours thinking about all that had been between them, and how she had rejected the chance of fulfilling what had been. Contemplating what might have been she had become aroused, her vagina flooding, clitoris signalling her need, and her nipples becoming inflated.

It was self-inflicted torture and at last she determined what she must do. It might only be once, but it would tell Adrian how much she loved him, and that was what mattered. He wouldn't leave her thinking that her rejection had been because she simply didn't want him. He would leave knowing that he would always be welcomed by her if he returned home, and the welcome would include the full expression of their love.

She rose from her bed and wearing only a flimsy nightdress that had once been her attempt to get Wilfred's penis into her vagina, a failed attempt I might add. She left the room and made her way along the passageway to Adrian's room. She hesitated outside Wilfred's room, listening. She heard the sound of soft snores and continued along the passage to Adrian's room.

There she hesitated again trembling slightly, not from the cold because it was a warm night, but from a sudden doubt about her mission. Would he reject her? When it was over would he hate her, and if he didn't hate her how would they continue since he was to leave home?

The situation with Wilfred swam into her mind; if she and Adrian were to continue as lovers would he one day announce that he no longer fancied her as Wilfred had done?

She was about to take an enormous risk because she knew that after it her relationship with Adrian would be irrevocably changed, but it had already changed and how could it be much worse?

For a moment she turned away from the door as if to return to her room, and then with sudden resolve she turned again and opened his door. She had to know, she had to finally settle the matter between them.

She entered the room and paused just inside the door, listening. She caught the sound of regular breathing interrupted by soft moans; Adrian was asleep.

She crossed the room to his bed, almost tripping over one of his suitcases that was ready for his morning departure.

Beside the bed she listened again to his breathing and groans. The night being warm he had only drawn a sheet over him and Janet carefully moved it back. Adrian was lying naked on his back and his penis was erect.

Janet then understood his moans, he was dreaming; was he dreaming of her or someone else?

Janet sat cautiously on the bed and then waited to see if Adrian woke up. He didn't stir and so Janet gently took hold of his penis and began to tenderly stroke it.

Adrian's groans became more audible and although unable to see in the darkness of the room Janet felt the first emission of his precum oozing from his urethra onto her hand.

On impulse she took the head of his penis into her mouth and began to lick and suck the warm precum. Wilfred during the time they had still copulated had always insisted on her doing this to him, and she had always found it slightly distasteful, but somehow with Adrian it was different. Was this because she loved him so deeply, or was it the fact that he was her son that made his precum taste so sweet? She didn't know but she did know she wanted to suck him dry.

If her desire had been for Adrian to stay asleep then she was due to be disappointed because starting to suck him more avidly she had taken a step too far. Fortunately her intention had not been for Adrian to stay asleep.

* * * * * * * *

Adrian awoke with a start crying out loudly, "Wer- what..."

Janet's hand was quickly over his mouth as she said, "Hush darling, its mother, so not a sound my love because I've got something to give you."

"What?" Adrian whispered.

Janet's reply was to bend over him and kiss him, a deep long tongue dancing kiss. As they continued the kiss Janet took the straps of her nightdress from her shoulders and pulled down the dress to expose her breasts and then drew one of Adrian's hands to her breasts and pressed his fingers over it.

As they ended the kiss Janet moved her breasts close to Adrian's mouth and teasing his lips with one of her nipples she said, "Suck me there darling."

Adrian took the nipple into his mouth and suckled on it as Janet stroked his hair saying, "Mother loves you and she knows you love her, and she wants to be with you properly."

Talking about herself in the third person might have been somewhat disconcerting, but it did communicate to Adrian where things were heading. Perhaps he wondered if at the last moment his mother might leave him bereft again, and as if to test this, and while still sucking one of her nipples he moved his hand down her body and raising the hem of her nightdress he sought and found her genitals.

Janet sighed softly and whispered, "Yes darling."

Adrian was perhaps a little too expert as he stimulated his mother. Maybe the rumours about his affair with an older woman are true. However that might be after he had explored Janet's vaginal tunnel with two fingers, and feeling the wetness, he quickly transferred his attention to her clitoris.

A little circling of that sensitive nub and it was too much for Janet. She had to struggle to suppress a cry of joy as she quickly moved to sit astride Adrian, his penis poised at the outer lips of her vulva. Then slowly, and guided by her, she dropped down on his length until she felt its head pass over her pubis, and then she dropped down hard until his whole length was in her, and there she stopped for a few moments.

It was then she knew what she might have known all along; Adrian's penis belonged in her vagina. There was a sense of completeness that someone once described as "being of one flesh." It was from that sacred place he had entered the world and their coupling was a sort of home coming. It was the wonder and beauty of a mother and son sexual relationship, that nothing in her past had matched and instinctively Janet knew that nothing in the future would equal, unless it be with her son.

As if to confirm her thoughts Adrian whispered, "Oh mum, it's so beautiful," and indeed it was.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,295 Followers
12