Janet Gets Blacked

Story Info
She used her safe word at her birthday party.
6.5k words
3.81
122.5k
32
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last story, Damian, told me he would see that I got all the black cock I wanted.

After I had settled down from that hard, black cock fucking he gave me, I started to feel regret. How could I be doing this to my husband. This was not what he had agreed to and I never figured to take it this far.

My only problem now was, that it had been less than two hours since Damian fucked me like I had never been fucked before, except by him. I was in need again. My still stretched pussy was dripping with anticipation. Anticipation of our next time together and the prospect of more big black cocks in my life.

I sat in the kitchen, sipping on a glass of white wine. Damian had gone out and said he would be back, shortly.

As he had instructed, I was naked except for stocking, garter and heels. As I held the glass with one hand, I was fingering the red, puffy lips of my recently fucked pussy.

When Damian returned he told me to get my dress on. We were going shopping for a couple of outfits for me to wear out tonight and for the party tomorrow.

We drove to the seedier part of town and pulled into the parking lot of an Adult Superstore. I had never been in an adult store in my life and here I was one day before my 55th birthday, walking through the entrance, for my first time and without my husband of over 30 years, with a black man, no less.

The place was huge. It was like an erotic department store. I saw movies, sex toys of every description, lubes and a clothing section. That was where we were headed.

A woman, I took to be around my age, asked Damian what she could do for him. He told her, he was looking for a couple of party outfits for his woman, me.

She showed us outfits of every description. One of them that she held up was a white, extremely short dress, with a zipper all the way from bodice to hem.

"Damian, I can't wear that. My stomach would make me look terrible. It is for someone younger and very slender."

"Oh, but you can wear this, honey." The saleslady explained as she went on. "It is a bustier dress. It will hold you in and of course this zipper makes things interesting if you catch my drift."

"Try it on Janet. I want to see you in it. It would be very fitting for tonight's party."

The saleslady, Kim, took me to the changing room and waited to see if it fit. She had to get the next size up.

This one was a bit different. Same front but it had laces in the back. She said this one may be more to my liking. It had straps. Thank god for that, it wouldn't fall down.

She unzipped it, as I took of my black dress. As I pulled it around me, she walked behind me and loosened the laces.

"Zip it all the way and I'll tighten the laces."

As she did that, my stomach paunch was pulled in and I looked as thin as I did a dozen years ago. Hell, I looked good.

I walked out to model it for Damian. His eyes got wide and he whistled. "Dayum, woman, you look hot as hell in that. Reach down and pull the zipper up until it is just below your pussy and walk for me."

I did as he ordered. I could see my self in a full length mirror. It held my legs pretty close together, because of the tightness of the entire dress, but my pussy was on display, when I walked.

Damian handed me a pair of white and silver 5 inch heels with a one inch platform and told me to put them on and walk for him.

I had never worn anything like these. They made my ass jut out and my calf and thigh muscles bulge. The outfit made me look a lot younger than my 55 years.

"We'lltake that, the shoes and a lacy white thong. Now how about a bustier dress with a mini skirt, you know what I mean, Kim?

"I think we may have something that you will like, sir"

This one was a black and red bustier with laces through small metal eyelets the full distant of the front but it only came to above my naval causing my belly roll to be exaggerated. The skirt, if you could call it that, just barely covered my ass and pussy and it also had garter straps.

"I like this one ,too. It shows that you are a mature woman with mature woman attributes." Damian exclaimed.

"You look great in that too, Janet. Your legs, your ass, your tits, they are still firm and lovely to look at. Don't worry about you belly roll. Guys who appreciate us mature ladies will love it." Kim added.

"We'll take both, Kim, and a pair of your sheerest, white stocking with a wide lace top and the same in black. Also, a couple of black, sheer thongs."

Damian took me by the hand and led me to the jewelry counter.

" Janet, nipple rings. Let's see those braided ones. "

He told me to hold out my pinky. He put the braided nipple ring on it. It was stretchy.

"Now that is what we need for those nice, always hard nipples of yours. We'll take a pair of them also."

Damian paid and we walked to his car.

"You want to be a slut for big black cock, Janet. Now we got the outfits to go looking for some for you."

I leaned over the center console and rubbed his entrapped, black cock, through his slacks. It grew to it's usual massive size. I just wish the console wasn't there, so I could fellate him.

There was no doubt in my mind, that I had crossed the line from faithful, loving wife to black cock slut. I just hope I have what it takes to cross back over, Monday morning.

When we got home and went to the bedroom. I stripped down to my garter, stockings and heels. He ran his big black middle finger, through my pussy and rubbed the wetness on my little patch of brown pubic hair.

"Let's get that pussy shaved bare. Black men like their white women completely bare. Your ass crack too. Then get ready to go out. Wear the white outfit. We're going out in public."

I took a lavender scented bath and shaved my pussy and ass smooth as the day I was born. Then I applied hair remover to my legs. I wanted to be completely smooth below the waist.

After I showered to get all the hair removal gel off. I made sure my underarms were very smooth and that there was no stubble around my hardened, ringed nipples.

After rubbing lotion all over my body, I wrapped the narrow, white garter belt around my waist. Then I slowly rolled the sheer white stockings up my smooth, toned legs. Next I stepped through the tiny, sheer, white thong. It barely covered my smooth, puffy labia lips.

Taking the white bustier dress, I unzipped and unlaced it and brought it around my body, putting my arms through the straps. Zipping it up, I walked out to Damian and asked him to lace it up for me.

He started from the bottom and worked up, pulling it as tight as it would go. My stomach was flat by the time he had it tied, but not uncomfortable. It stretched a little, making breathing much easier.

Now the heels were another thing. I sat down and put my feet into them and buckled the straps above my ankles. I stood up and practiced walking in them. I had never worn heels this high and never platforms.

Looking in the mirror, I applied my blood red lipstick, that matched my nails. The dress was short enough that half of the wide, lacy stocking tops were exposed. I looked damn good for a woman my age and slutty.

"Janet, unzip the bottom a couple inches and walk toward me."

I did as he said.

"That's fine. Just short of exposing that pussy, hidden behind that little thong. Let's go. Don't want the party to get started without us."

I had no idea where we were. All I know is that the Strip was behind us. We pulled into a large hotel, looking building. There was valet parking and as I got out, of course, everything I had was exposed to the doorman. He looked me over and then into my eyes and smiled and said. "Enjoy your evening."

As we walked through the door, I was blasted with loud music and a bunch of people, having a great time.

"Damian, glad you could make it. This must be that fine piece of white tail you have been telling us about."

"This is Janet, Janet...........Raymond and Luke." Two more big, handsome black men.

We walked to their table. Each had an arm around me, with a hand resting on my ass. I had a feeling this was going to be one hell of a party.

I ordered a strawberry margarita. When it arrived, it was a 32 oz. Yes, this was going to be a party.

While the guys were talking, Raymond, had his arm around my shoulders and had slipped he strap of my dress down my arm. None of them were actually paying any attention to me. I looked around the club and saw that all they men were black and most of the women were white, very few real young ones. All of us were over 40. Obviously, I am not the only mature slut for big black cock.

The band started playing a salsa tune. Raymond, slipped his hand down my back and pushed me up off my chair and led me to the dance floor, without a word spoken.

We started dancing close. He had some great moves. I turned my back toward him and he took me by my hips and pulled me back into him. I felt a big bulge, as his crotch rubbed against my lower back.

"I like this dress, Janet. How about you unzip it down past those little white tits, so I can get ahold of those nipples." I looked back at him, hesitantly.

"Just do it, bitch, no one gives a fuck. This is a private party and as you are gonna find out anything goes. So fucking do it."

I unzipped the dress almost to my naval. He reached in and pulled on tit out."

"Oh, you slut. You've got your little pink nipples ringed." He twisted it hard as he reached down the front of my dress and grabbed a hold of my excess belly fat, causing the zipper to slip further down my front, from the tightness of the back laces.

"Oh, yah, slut, we are gonna fuck some of this off you tonight." He kept squeezing my belly.

He led me back to the table with my dress unzipped past my navel and both tits exposed with there braided rings. My pussy was on fire.

I was seated between Raymond and Luke. Damian sat to the side and told me that we were all going to have a good time tonight. I was going to get what I wanted. Plenty of big black cock. But first we would stay here and party for awhile. He said they were going to dance me into an orgasm.

As they both worked on my overheated, juicy pussy, my resolve was all gone and soon was having the first of many orgasms that night.

At about 11, I was pretty well out of it and Damian said it was time to go home. All three of them got up with me and we left.

Once in the car, with Raymond, Luke and I in the back seat, Damian told me to get the dress and thong off.

They each had a tit in one hand and was pulling my pussy lips apart and rubbing there thumbs along the inside. Raymond rubbed my little nub until it started to peak out through the hood. I don't have much of a clit but for some reason, he was able to coax all of it out and had it buzzing to a greater length than I had ever experienced before. It felt so good, I came all over their fingers, again.

I was walked naked, directly to the bedroom.

"Get on your back, bitch. That is where all white married bitches belong." Luke ordered.

They got undressed and I got to see my second and third big black cocks. Luke wasn't any longer than my husband but looked to be about twice as thick. I found out just how thick.

Raymond was about the same size as Damian, but uncircumcised. I had never seen an uncircumcised cock, let alone a black one.

They both climbed on the bed. Raymond kneeling with his legs on either side of my head. I was looking up at a pair of shaved black balls the size of big plumbs.

Luke had crawled between my wide spread legs, lifted them up, shoved them back towards my head, where Raymond took them and held them down and wide spread. When he did this, he had to lean forward and those big balls and growing cock lay on my face.

Luke put his head between my thighs and with those black fingers, pulled apart my pussy lips and licked my drenched gash. He made his tongue like a scoop and delved deeper into me, sliding through the folds of my vagina. His tongue, licked me from my little tight rear bud to my now engorged and emerging clit.

The more he laved my entire sodden area, the more I felt myself opening to his ministrations.

"Damn, Damian," Luke exclaimed, "This bitch's pussy is wide open. Hell, how many times you fuck her?"

"Only a couple. Her husband, I am sure, has fucked the shit out of her for over 30 years, as hot as she is."

Raymond worked the skin covered head of his big black cock into my open and hungry mouth. I used my tongue to give him the oral pleasure that only a slut for black cock could give. In the position he was in, it took no effort for him to push his cock into the beginning of my throat. I leaned my head back, so he had a better shot at getting it into my throat. I wanted to feel the head of this magnificent, natural cock sliding down my throat.

In the meantime, I was on the verge of an orgasm. Luke fingering my pussy and his tongue working to get into my little brown hole and me pinching my swollen clit, along with Raymond's cock slowly sliding down my silky throat.

I wasn't able to verbalize one of the most uncontrollable orgasm's of my life. It kept on and on, my juices flowing freely into Luke's mouth, my hips jerking upward and all of a sudden, I felt Raymond pulling out of my throat and dumping copious amounts of hot, thick black man's cum into my accepting mouth.

Luke got to his knees and with my cunt juice still flowing from me, shoved his thick black cockmeat into me to the hilt. In and out like a pile driver, causing my pussy to spasm and, "Ohhhhh, my god. Fuck me Luke, I love the way your thick black cock has me stretched."

"Fuck her Luke, I promised her lots of black cock. So take what you want from her."

Raymond was laying on his side watching and stroking his massive black cock back to it's earlier splendor.

"Fuck that slut good. Get her ready for my big black snake."

It didn't take Luke long to use me as his cum-dump. As he pulled out, he swung around and pulled my legs up and wide apart, getting me in position for Raymond to plow my hungry, gaping pussy. And plow it he did.

Long, slow strokes, alternated with hard, full strokes, back and forth. I was in black cock heaven. I wanted this to last forever.

Now that I had settled in to a nice, long, pleasurable fucking, Luke told me to lick his cock clean. It was still not all the way flaccid. It licked the mixture of his cum and my juices off. Slurping it like it was my last meal.

He got off the bed and Damian came over and replaced him at my head. He rubbed his half hard cock all over my face. It was beginning to leak precum and he left wet tracks all over my face.

"Well, Janet, is this everything you hoped for?"

I was in such ecstasy that all I could do was moan.

Raymond had increased the intensity of his fucking. I reached under and held his balls as I felt them start to churn up a big load for me. They started to contract, his black cock swelled and dumped another hot load of cum in my pussy. As he pulled out, most of the two loads up there, flowed out of my now wide open cavern.

Just when I thought I was gonna get a rest, Damian, turned me over and told me to get on all fours.

I did as I was told. He was behind me and shoved my legs wide open with his leg. My pussy started to lose it's sticky contents again. I felt him cup my swollen maw and catch some of their cum.

What he did next, caused me to panic. He dropped a large gob of cum between my ass cheeks, right on my tight little hole.

"No Damian, no. You will tear me up, no please, I beg you."

"You have a safe word, Janet. I am gonna do this and I'll try to make it as painless and uncomfortable for you as I can. But make no mistake, their will be some pain. I want this old ass and I think deep down you want to feel what a big black cock feels like, far into your guts."

"Janet, I am not going to try and open you by fingering that little hole. Look guys, it's winking at me."

"Give me the lube and a rubber."

I heard the package being torn and in a few moments I heard the slap of rubber as he let go, after putting it on. He squeezed some lube into his hand and over my shoulder, I saw him stroking the lube onto that magnificent black cock.

"Now baby, I am gonna put my cock against your little wet, lubed hole and you push back and take it at your own speed. I won't do anything until you have me inside you and tell me to."

As he held steady, I pushed back. Amazingly, I felt my ass start to open after a couple minutes of pushing against that steel rod. My sphincter opened enough to allow him to penetrate my most private hole.

I didn't wait long, just long enough for the initial pain to fade and I told him to fuck me, easy.

Damian was very gentle, all things considered. He started to long stroke me and moaned, "You are so fucking hot in there. It is like having my cock in a furnace and tight as a glove around my black cock."

As he slowly fucked my ass, he spoke to me. It helped take my mind off the occasional pain that came on.

"Janet, you are made for this. You holes open, like an automatic door, to allow these black men to satisfy there urges in you. You accept load after load of black cock cum. You are a slut for black cock and a cum dump for black sperm. You will never be the same, inside or out. Believe me after this weekend, anytime a black man sees you, he will know you are available to him for the taking."

With all that talk, I started to have an overpowering orgasm. As I pushed back on Damian's black pole, I felt him swell, as he pushed as far as he could and dumped his load of hot cream deep in my ass.

He pulled out and I collapsed and said. "No more guys. I've had it for tonight."

"Yah, slut, you better rest up for the grand finale of your birthday present, tomorrow night." Raymond smirked."

I slept until almost noon the next day. My 55th birthday. As I sleepily walked into the kitchen, Damian was on the phone with my husband.

"Morning, Janet. Here talk to Paul."

I took the phone and said, "Hi"

He wished me a happy birthday and asked me if I was enjoying my weekend long birthday present.

I told him I was, but things had changed, from what we had agreed on. That is all I could say to him. He didn't want to hear about it.

"Just come back to me on Monday morning and we will deal with it. I will not be your cuckold, after Monday morning. So I guess you could say I have given you food for thought. Now I am going to hang up and hit the tables. I am still way up. Good bye and remember once in awhile that you still have a husband."

The day was spent, laying around on the patio, working on my tan and thinking about what has happened in the last 3 days and where my life if going in another two.

Damian came home later in the day. I had taken another shower and was laying on the bed naked, absentmindedly, fingering my pussy. I was amazed that it seemed to be almost back to normal. My ass was a little tender and my throat was a little raw, but all in all I was ready for whatever was to come tonight.

"Time to get your ass dressed for tonight. Come here and let me feel that pussy and ass. It better be smooth."

"Yah, that's what I'm talking about." He jammed his large middle finger deep into my moist pussy, swabbing it around in my juices. As he pulled it out, he brought it to his nose, inhaling my essence.

"Suck it clean." He demanded as he stuck that big black finger in my mouth. I love the taste of my juices.

"Go bring the red and black outfit, to me."

I handed it to him. His hand held out the small, black thong. I put it on. Pulling it up until the tiny black string was seated in the crack of my ass and the front patch barely covering my bald pussy.

Then the bustier. I pulled it around me and hooked the eyelets and turned around so Damian could tie up the laces in back. As he did, it caused my excess belly to be accentuated. Next he handed me the stockings. I slowly rolled the sheer silky material up my sleek legs, stood up and he hooked the garter straps that were hanging down from the bustier.

12