Janet, Oscar And Jeff

Story Info
Janet fucks her son Jeff and his friend, Oscar, then Janet and Oscar plann to meet some of Oscar's friends. Janet Meets Oscar's Friends is part 2.
3.7k words
4.41
164.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers

Jeff called our house and wanted to know if his Mom was going to be there, one Friday night a little late and ask me if he and a friend could come over. I told him , sure, but Rick was there right now. He ask me if his Mom were Fucking Rick and did she have his cock in her right then. She did and I told Jeff that. He told me good, that her pussy would be good and wet when he and his friend got there. I told Jeff to hurry, that Rick was almost done. He had cum 4 time's already and he was almost wore out and I wasn't sure he could get hard and cum again and his Mom still wanted more cock. Jeff told me not to worry, he was sure she was going to get all the cock she wanted and could handle after he and his friend got done.

It would take Jeff and his friend about 45 minute's to get here, so when I told Janet that Jeff, her son and a friend of his were coming over, she said she was going to try and make Rick last another half hour. When Janet found out that Jeff and a friend were coming over, she started riding Rick furiously, telling him to "come on, Fuck me, fill my pussy with cock and cum in me again, Fuck me, Fuck me", Janet clenched her pussy as hard as she could on Rick's cock as he was pounding her pussy, slamming his 9 inch cock hard into Janet's pussy with each thrust. Janet wrapped her leg's around Rick's back, Rick gave a small grunt and let his cum shoot into Janet's pussy trying to fill it with cum, Janet holding onto Rick's cock with her pussy, draining every last drop of cum from Rick’s cock. Rick's cock squirted its last drop and his cock made a squishing noise as it came out of Janet's cunt. Rick got dressed and told Janet he would be back soon.

Janet went into the bathroom to clean up, and as she was washing Rick's cum off her legs and pussy, she got horny again and started masturbating. Jeff and his friend arrived and Janet met them at the door wearing nothing but a sheer nightgown, her 36c tits and her black pussy hair plainly showing. Janet looked at Jeff's friend, he was black and she went straight for his cock. Janet was rubbing his cock through his jeans and she could tell it was very big. Janet led them into the bedroom and immediately turned and unzipped Oscar' s pant’s, unbuckled them, hooked her thumb's in the waistband and started pulling them off, Jeff had reached up and was removing his Mom's night gown, so Janet let go of Oscar's pant's long enough for Jeff to take her night gown off. As soon as Jeff had it off, he reached around and took his Mom's tits in his hands and almost went nuts, Jeff loved his Mom’s tits, and started playing with them.

Janet went back to pulling Oscar's pant's down and off. Oscar's hard cock was held up on the elastic band, so Janet pulled his underwear out more and when Oscar's cock leaped free from them, out fell the biggest cock Janet had ever seen and hit her on the side of her face! It must have been 12 to 14 inch's long and 5 or 6 inch's around! The thing was huge, it was a monster! Janet's eye's got wide, but she knew she had to have this cock. Janet got down on her knees in front of Oscar and started kissing his horse size cock, licking the entire length of its shaft. She licked and nibbled at the huge, bulbous head of that thing. A drop of pre cum appeared at the tip of Oscar's cock and as Janet went to lick it off, Oscar pushed his cock into Janet's mouth. Janet's lip's parted and stretched wide, almost splitting her mouth as the head of that monster went into her mouth. Janet only got about 4 or 5 inch's of Oscar's cock in her mouth, but it was enough. Janet started bobbing her head on Oscar's cock, taking as much of it into her mouth without gagging or choking her as she could while her tits bobbled and jiggled in Jeff’s hands. Janet reached up and took one of Oscar's balls in her hand and started squeezing and kneading it, then to the other nut. Oscar's eyes were closed and Jeff was still playing with his Mom's tits and then he reached down to his Mom's pussy and started massaging it.

Janet's clit had become enlarged and Jeff was flicking his Mom's nipples with his thumb, which was helping to bring Janet closer to another orgasm. Oscar's cock got harder and Janet could feel it swelling in her mouth, she knew he was getting close to Cumming. Quicker she increased the speed of her mouth on Oscar's monster cock. Her mouth stretched to it's limit, Oscar's monster cock gave a twitch and the cum came blasting out of his cock into Janet's mouth so hard and fast and with so much force that it almost popped out of Janet’s mouth. Janet tried to swallow as much as she could, but with the size of Oscar's cock and the amount of cum shooting out of it, it was impossible for Janet to swallow it all, and some of Oscar's cum, somehow, started running out of the corner of Janet's mouth, down her chin onto her tit's. Janet felt Oscar's huge cock twitch again and the last shot of cum from it was more than most guy's first load alone. It was all Janet could do to keep from gagging as she swallowed as much of it as she could. Janet kept her mouth planted on Oscar's cock as it started to shrink, but to Janet's surprise, it did not get completely soft. It remained semi hard.

Janet heard Jeff ask her "how would you like to have that thing in your cunt, Mom"? Janet let Oscar's semi hard cock fall out of her mouth and with her hand, scooped Oscar's cum from her chin into her mouth and then whipped it from her chest and tit's, again scooping it into her mouth and swallowing. Janet looked up into Oscar's eyes and told him how much she loved sucking his big, black cock and how delicious and creamy his cum was. That made Oscar more excited and his cock started getting hard again.

Janet took Oscar's cock in her hand and started stroking it. Within second's, Oscar's monster cock was hard again. Without taking her hand off of Oscar's cock, as it was his biggest turn on to have a white women suck his cock. Janet got up and was pulling Oscar to the bed. Janet got onto the bed, lay down, spread her legs, looked at Oscar and told him to get on and give her that monster cock where she wanted it. Oscar climbed between Janet's legs, Janet opened them wider and as Oscar was coming down onto Janet, she spread her leg's wider and put Oscar's monster cock up to her pussy. It was sopping wet from her own juices, but there was still some resistance from the size of Oscar's gigantic cock. Janet lunged up and the head of Oscar's cock slipped into her cunt. Janet felt like his cock was going to split her cunt in two, but as Oscar pushed more and more of it into her pussy, she just laid back and let him go. Inch by inch, Oscar's cock went into Janet's pussy until finally, every inch of it was buried in Janet's hairy, wet, pussy. Oscar and Janet just lay there, letting Janet's cunt get used to the size of Oscar's monster cock.

Jeff just stood back, eye's wide open in astonishment at the size of the cock in his Mom's pussy. Jeff could not believe his Mom had taken all that cock. It must have reached clear up into her belly! Oscar started upwards, and Janet had a huge orgasm and both Janet and Oscar knew that this was going to be a wonderful Fuck. Janet's cunt had become accustomed to Oscar's monster cock by now and Oscar started fucking her. His monster cock slamming Janet's pussy. Janet was in sheer bliss.

As Oscar was Fucking Janet, Jeff moved around in front of his Mom and aimed his cock at his Mom's mouth. Janet eagerly took Jeff's cock in her mouth and Jeff started mouth fucking his Mom. Janet raised and bent her legs at the knees so Oscar could get more of his cock deep in Janet’s pussy now and she thought it was in clear up to her belly! Jeff couldn't hold back anymore and exploded into his Mom' mouth. Janet didn't have any problem swallowing every drop of her Son's cum, especially after the load Oscar had left there. Jeff started to pull his cock out of his Mom's mouth, but his Mom reached around behind him and pulled him to her. Janet just wanted a cock in her mouth while Oscar was filling her pussy with his monster cock! Janet reached up and started fondling Jeff's balls with her hand, while gently sucking on Jeff's soft cock. It wasn't long before Jeff became aroused and his cock started growing in his Mom's mouth again.

Janet had never been fucked so wonderful and she knew it. She also knew that Oscar was going to be her number one Fuck from that point on! Janet wrapped her legs around Oscar's back, but Oscar reached for them and raised them over his shoulders! Janet's pussy was completely filled with cock. More cock then she had ever taken before. She had never taken one that big before and she was loving it! All at once, Oscar cried out that he was going to cum and Janet held on, she knew what was coming. Oscar's cock started twitching and a huge shot of cum filled Janet's pussy! Shot after shot, Janet felt shooting into her cunt, blasting the walls of her pussy. Oscar's hot, creamy, gooey cum filling and overflowing her pussy as more and more of her juice's mixed with Oscar's cum began flowing from her pussy! Jeff started shooting another load of his cum into his Mom's mouth. It was more that Janet could take, Oscar's horse cock’s cum filling her belly, her Son's cock filling her mouth with cum,

Janet had the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Her body racked with her orgasm, shuddering as wave after wave of passion over whelmed her. Jeff fell back on the bed and told Oscar and his Mom that he needed a short rest, so Janet lay down next to Jeff and Oscar laid next to Janet. Janet, still horny, reached down and took her Son’s soft cock and while she took Oscar’s semi hard cock in her other hand and slowly and gently started stroking them. Oscar just lay there, eyes closed, enjoying Janet stroking his cock and Jeff just looked at the ceiling. Janet leaned over and whispered in her Son’s ear, “Jeff, how would you like to fuck me in my ass?” Jeff looked at his Mom and told her “Mom, you are a real slut aren’t you? Since the first time we fucked, all you want is cock and it seems as if fucking and sucking cock are all you want and do anymore”.

Janet started to protest, but the thought hit her, that yes, she was a slut and it sounded good. Janet, the slut! So instead, she told her Son, “I want Oscar to fuck me in my ass with his cock and I know that I would never be able to take it without getting my ass ready first.” Won’t you please fuck me in my ass?” The thought of fucking his Mom in the ass, excited Jeff and his cock started getting hard again. His Mom ask him if that meant “Yes and Jeff said to her, “why don’t you get on and start Fucking Oscar and I’ll get into position and ram it in your ass?” Janet let go of her Son’s cock, but not Oscar’s as she straddled Oscar’s, by now hard cock, and slowly lowered herself so Oscar’s monster cock was at the entrance to her pussy. Once it was up to her pussy, she lowered herself so that just the head of Oscar’s cock slipped in her pussy, then, with one lunge, sunk down so that every inch of Oscar’s cock was buried in her pussy. That almost made Janet orgasm again. Janet straddled Oscar, his cock deep in her cunt, she leaned over so that she was on her hand’s and knee’s over Oscar, his cock filling her pussy, tit’s swaying, she slowly started bobbing her pussy up and down on Oscar’s cock, Oh, it felt so good.

She felt something on her ass and looked back and Jeff had spread her ass cheeks and was rubbing something all over her ass. Janet realized that it must be some kind of lubricant. Still Fucking Oscar, filling her cunt with his cock, swaying back and forth, tit’s swinging, Jeff lubing her ass, she was loving it. Jeff ran a finger around his Mom’s asshole, massaging the spot to the entrance to her ass and slipped his finger in his Mom’s ass as far as the first knuckle. Janet never wavered and continued fucking Oscar. Jeff slid his finger in and out of his Mom’s ass for a few strokes, then withdrew his finger, rubbed some lubricant on his cock and placed the head of it at his Mom’s asshole.

It was tight and there was a lot of resistance, but Jeff pushed forward, all at once the head slid in and Jeff stopped there to let his Mom’s ass adjust to his cock, Janet, still completely filled with Oscar’s cock, looked around at Jeff and told him “to go ahead, that it only hurt a little and she was used to a cock his size in her ass and let her have it, fuck her ass hard, let her feel his ball’s slapping her pussy while she had Oscar’s cock in her cunt, just fuck me in the ass!”

The tightness of his Mom’s ass clutching his cock, Jeff lost control for a moment and slammed his cock all the way into his Mom’s ass! Janet moaned softly as Jeff started ass fucking his Mom’s ass with his cock. Stroke by stroke Janet enjoyed it more and more. Jeff could feel Oscar’s cock in his Mom’s pussy between the thin wall separating her pussy from her ass and it felt very good to Jeff.

Janet screamed and shook as an orgasm engulfed her. She gave Oscar a big wet kiss as his cock hit bottom. She was so hot! Then she said to Oscar and Jeff, “I wish there were three more cock’s here, then I would be completely filled with cock. One in my pussy, one in my ass, one in my mouth and one in each hand!” Oscar ask Janet “if black cock’s would be ok, as he had some black friend’s that he knew would just love to Fuck her”? Janet looked at Oscar, smiled and said, “sweetheart, cock is cock, color don’t matter and I would fuck any and as many of your friend’s as you brought with you!” Oscar then ask Janet, “would you like me to come back and bring a few friend’s with me”? “Like it, like it, Oscar you fucking stud, I would love it, Janet moaned.” Oscar ask Janet “how soon she would love it” and Janet told Oscar, “Honey, just as soon as you could!” to which Oscar ask her “if tomorrow night would be soon enough?” and Janet answered “ oh Fuck me baby, I won’t be able to wait, can’t you make it any sooner?”

Oscar told her “that he would need that much time to get them together and get back to her house.” Janet told him “she would be ready and waiting and to get back to her with them as soon as he could.”

Just thinking of her having five black cocks at once was too much for her and Jane had a huge orgasm! Oscar and Jeff were both close to Cumming and Janet told them that she wanted all three of them to cum as close together as they could. Oscar told Janet to slow down for a second or two, as hard as it was for Janet, she slowed, while Jeff speeded up. Janet knew she couldn’t hold back much longer again and told Oscar and Jeff to get ready, that she was only second’s away from Cumming again herself, when all at once Jeff screamed, I’m going to fill your ass with cum Mom, here I cum and Jeff started shooting gob’s of cum into his Mom’s ass, quickly filling her ass with his cum, even Oscar could feel Jeff’s cum squirting in Janet’s ass and he let loose with stream after stream of his hot, creamy cum into Janet’s pussy. That did it for Janet. She went over the edge, screaming as wave after wave of passion overcame her, shaking and withering, milking her son and Oscar’s cock for every drop of cum she could get from their cock’s!

Her son’s cock slipped out of her ass with a gushing plop and he fell on the bed next to his Mom and Oscar. With her Son’s cum running out of her ass onto Oscar’s cock, drenching Oscar’s cock and ball’s with both her and her Son’s juice’s, she slid off Oscar’s cock and lay on the bed between them, all three of them exhausted. But, Janet reached for her son and Oscar’s cock, if for no other reason than just to have them in her hands and began stroking them.

Janet, just laying there, stroking both cock’s, said, “wow, that was fantastic, I have never been Fucked so good and complete and Oscar, I can’t wait for you to get back here with your friend’s, you may even bring a woman with you if you would like!!”

Jeff looked at his Mom, surprised and said “Mom, you amaze me” And Janet told them both, “ I would love to eat some black pussy, and I am sure that Oscar and his friend’s would love to see a black woman and a white woman eating each other’s pussy’s” Oscar’s semi-hard cock started getting hard again, so Janet scooted down on the bed and started to give Oscar another blow job.

Oscar told Jeff that his Mom was so hot and a very good Fuck and that she was the best cock sucker he had ever met and he was so glad that Jeff had brought him along and he got to meet her and that he would return the favor someday, somehow. Jeff replied ”that it was enough that Oscar gave his Mom that good of a Fucking.”

All at once, Janet took her mouth off Oscar’s cock and ask him, “sweetheart, I just got an idea, why don’t you stay here and you can call your friend’s? Then you and I can Fuck and Fuck and Fuck And I can suck your Cock all I want until they get here! I want as much of your cock as I can get and I don’t want to be without it for one minute!”

Before Oscar could answer, Janet took Oscar’s cock into her mouth and began sucking it, her head bobbing faster and faster on that gigantic piece of black meat! Oscar liked that idea, but then he got one of his own. He looked down at Janet’s head bobbing up and down on his cock, her beautiful tit’s swaying and bobbing with each motion of her head on his cock and ask her, “babe, why don’t you come with me, you would still have as much of my cock as you wanted and as I rounded up the guy’s, you could Fuck and suck them, until I had the five of us together, and sometime in between, we could get that black woman you wanted. This way, you would have a cock at your disposal whenever you wanted it?” Janet knew at once that was what she was going to do. Taking her mouth off Oscar’s cock, she ask him, “Sweetheart, that is a wonderful idea. Do you have any suggestion’s as to what I should wear?” Oscar never hesitated and told Janet “why not wear the outfit you were wearing when we got here? Janet looked up at Oscar and said, “honey, that is a wonderful idea and that is what I’ll wear to meet your friend’s, let’s get ready and go!”

Janet put Oscar’s cock back into her mouth, wanting him to cum so they could go and get his friend’s. Her mouth stretched on Oscar’s huge cock, she was working it as fast as she could get her head to bob up and down. Without a sound, Oscar let loose and gob after gob of his cum began blasting into Janet’s mouth, squirting against the back of Janet’s mouth, quickly filling it full of cum. Janet began swallowing as much as she could and got almost every drop into her belly. Janet surprised herself with the amount she was swallowing, but kept her mouth locked on Oscar’s cock until the last drop squirted into her mouth and she had swallowed every drop of Oscar’s sweet, gooey, warm, delicious sperm.

Janet just lay there with Oscar’s semi hard cock in her mouth, knowing that very soon she would have all the black cock she wanted. She finally let Oscar’s cock drop out of her mouth and told Oscar, “honey, I’m going to take a quick shower, then I’ll be ready to go.”

By the time Janet got out of the shower and put her nightgown on, Jeff had left and Oscar was waiting for her. He looked at Janet and said “babe, you look beautiful and the guy’s are going to go crazy over you. Are you ready to go?” Janet took Oscar’s hand and told him, “Sweetheart, lead on, but why don’t you leave your cock hanging out of your pants, it will save me from having to take it out once we get in the car and I’m ready for all that black cock you are going to get for me!"

Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers