Janet's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

They can't even look me in the eyes; a sure sign they're having naughty thoughts about me. I love that part about them being so young and innocent, coupled to the fact that they'll go home and jerk off tonight thinking about me...is driving me crazy. Can anything be as exciting as being right on the verge of having an orgasm while out in public, and not be able to do anything about it?

Do I turn around and see if they're still watching me? Talk to me kitty, you're the slut here; tell me what to do next. Do I give them what they want to see? It's my ass and legs that have them hypnotized, let them have just a peek of who I really am, there's no harm in a little teasing, is there?

They're so cute too; they remind me of all the boys I jerked off at Lisa's. Every time I think about going upstairs with all those boys, it's becoming more and more obvious that I know I'm going to do it. Me, doing a college party gangbang is slowly gaining acceptance with my consciousness. Just the thought of all that semen pumping out of those rock hard dicks is making my head spin, I have to do it, and even more importantly, I need to do it.

My jealousy is even getting the better of me now too, I have to share Ryan with Anne, and even if he can cum four times, I only get it twice. If I had three or four dicks to play with, my God, I'd be pasted all over my body with thick sticky cream. Every orifice would be oozing with loads of semen, and I wouldn't have to share any of it either.

OK boys, I haven't forgotten you, you want a cheap thrill, don't you. I'll give it to you with no strings attached either, I just have to make sure we're somewhat alone before I tease you. The three of you will be talking about this in school next week for sure; the hot MILF spread her ass wide open for you in those skin tight jeans. That's what you really want, isn't it?

Where exactly am I? I don't even remember walking this far, it's like I was in a fog as I just pranced my ass in front of all the lusting eyes. We're in a side corridor...perfect, just a few people walking to the garage. This is the perfect place to tease my little friends, and then they can go home and jerk off thinking about me.

That's it Janet, bend over like you're picking up a piece of paper and give them a good long look at that little ass of yours. Am I really doing this in public? I can't help myself either, that's the truth too. My sex drive is simply taking over me as if I were a puppet, make that a willing puppet. I'm just as excited as the boys behind me are as I feel myself being exposed to them, too bad I can't really let them see my ass naked, that would definitely be crossing the line though.

Do I rub my fingers between my crack? They'll be talking about me forever if I do; the hot red head that bent over and rubbed her pussy in front of them will become this Mall's new legend. No one will believe them though, so...why not do it and give them something to think about tonight when they're jerking off.

God, this feels so good, just a few strokes though or I'll lose control of myself. That's it kitty, enjoy being teased and I promise that Ryan will fuck you later, I promise. When I think of this later with that big dick pumping me, my climax is going to be fantastic, I just know it.

I have to stop, if I don't, I risk luring them over and who knows what might happen. The fear is the wish, that's so true too; I'm afraid what I might do to them rather than vice versa. If only they knew what I'm thinking now, they'd drag me to some cheap motel and fuck my brains out.

Shows over boys, I have to get home and be serviced before I start screaming uncontrollably. Tonight is going to be special; I can feel it already building inside me in a way I can't ever remember. My pussy and ass know what's in store for them too, and I need to get home now.

"Think of me when you're jerking off tonight boys." I say to them as I walk past them.

The look on their faces just tells me how horny I made them, if only they knew just how horny I am right now. It's like I'm on a roller coaster that just keeps going up, I know it's going to go back down, but when? Can't think any more about these boys, I have to get home and find relief in a safe environment.

*

I hope I didn't make a spectacle of myself, when I'm this horny, I just can't seem to control myself. It's like I let my kitty take over what I'm doing, this can be so dangerous if I'm not more careful. That's the problem; the fear of getting caught, combined with being so turned on is absolutely incredible. I doubt any drug high even comes close.

"I'm home," I say letting both of them know I need to get our orgy started...now.

Peeling my clothes off as I hurry to what I pray will be relief; I walk into the family room in a state of near panic. The only thing that will take this terrible pain is away from between my legs is only a few feet away. Can anything be so gorgeous as the sight of fully erected penis attached to horny young kid?

The sight of Anne's mouth gliding up and down Ryan's dick, just adds to the argument I had with myself in the Mall. I have to share him with her; it didn't bother me until I started thinking about how much all those boys must be capable of ejaculating as a group. Just imagining it again, I feel myself caving into urges that I know can be so destructive...yet rewarding too.

"You look desperate," Anne says as I stand there watching as her hand slowly goes up and down my son's cock.

"I need it bad," Is all I say as I approach them.

Without saying a word, I climb on top and straddle Ryan, his cock points right at my soaking slit, like it knows just where it has to go. I need this now more than ever, teasing those boys the way I did, pushed me even closer to realizing that one dick just isn't enough anymore. I want two or three at least, if I don't like it...I'll always have Ryan's dick to sooth my ache.

Opening my ass as wide as I can, the sensation of fingers sliding past my two screaming naughty holes only heightens my excitement. Anne know just how to get me so wound up that I can barely control myself, I'll do anything to get my pussy satisfied when I'm like this.

"You're so wet baby," She whispers in my ear as she guides Ryan inside me.

The sight of him slowly disappearing inside me still fascinates me every time I witness it. How can something that big, glide so effortlessly inside and feel so good at the sometime? The fact I know that I do get so wet, certainly explains the mechanics of how he can slide into me with such ease. Just knowing how juicy my kitty gets makes me believe she could handle three or four boys without any problems either.

I love going this slow, feeling every inch of him filling me, while Anne watches from behind just adds to my pleasure. Knowing her eyes are watching my kitty getting stretched wide open by this beautiful huge cock, is just as exciting as feeling it penetrating me deep inside. I'm so lucky he has a big dick too; it allows so much more time teasing her as well as getting kitty molested too.

The sensation of her finger rubbing my tiny asshole, coupled with Ryan's dick filling me, is absolutely heaven for me. She know how sensitive kitty's naughty sister is, the truth is...I actually like getting fucked in the ass more than getting my pussy fucked. Not too many women are like me, except Anne...of course.

Are we the only the women out there that feel this way? Maybe, for some it hurts, but with KY, I can fuck all night. I know Anne just loves it when she watches my ass getting fucked, it's just so naughty too, I never dreamed that I'd be this obsessed about anal as much as I am either. Well, make that two women obsessed, Anne hides the fact she likes it as much as me...but she does crave it too.

Those poor horny boys have no idea what I'm going to do to them when I go back to Lisa's. They can have as much ass and pussy as they want, I wonder if they'll wear me out, or will I drain all of them dry and still want more. For some reason, I think I'll outlast all of them, I can jerk them all off once and then get down to business. Of course, I'll jerk them off into my mouth; don't want to waste any of that delicious cream.

"How many did you torture?" She whispers in my ear.

The sensation of feeling her nipples rubbing against my back, while she wraps her arms around me, hugging me tight to her like lovers do, just takes my breath away. Even I'm surprised by what she's doing, we've both gone way beyond any boundaries two straight women would ever conceive possible. Add the fact that she's my mother, and this whole experience seems like a fantasy that you'd find in a book hidden away in a secret library somewhere.

"Did they like your tight little ass?" She whispers to me again.

Her fingers touching my clit, stir me from my state of ecstasy, I can already tell this is going to be a good one. It seems impossible, but my orgasms are getting better and better with each time we're together now. We all know each other's bodies so well too; just the right words or touch at that critical moment can push each of us into that writhing climax we yearn for so much.

Usually, I take a good five minutes or so to cum, not this time though, I'm still so excited by the way I teased those boys that I'm right on the edge already. Her fingers know just the right rhythm too; they're making me moan like some slut in those videos I watch.

"Just think of all that cum they have," She whispers to me as I feel myself beginning to climax.

Why is she doing this to me? I'm struggling hard enough by myself with this issue...without her adding to my struggle even more. It's like she can read my mind, am I that obvious in how I'm feeling? She is so sharp too, is it me or maybe there's more here than I'm seeing.

The image of me being surrounded at Lisa's with all those boys I've jerked off flashes in my head. All that cum shooting all over my body is like a fantasy that just keeps begging me to bring it to fruition. As I feel my body starting to shake from my own climax, I realize that just thinking about going back to Lisa's is driving me towards an orgasm that most women only dream about.

"I'm cumming!" I moan as her fingers bring me closer to what has to be the best orgasm I've ever had.

My whole body is shaking as the spasms I'm experiencing just keep getting stronger; I've never had anything like this before, usually I'd cum from one of them sucking me, but this is incredible. The sensation of Ryan's cock sliding in and out of me while Anne's fingers keep massaging my clit are driving me beyond what boundaries I've ever known before.

"You two are killing me." I scream in a fit of lust and pleasure.

How can anything rival this feeling? It's like time has stopped, and I'm seeing everything in slow motion. I can feel my poor kitty being stretched again and again while the whore is whispering to me something that I can't quite make out. It's like I'm not really here, part of me is drifting in space somewhere far away.

Instinctively, the dick I'm impaled on senses just how excited I am and starts pumping in and out of me faster and faster. How much more can my poor kitty take before she makes me start screaming like a mad woman? If I saw a video like this, would I be able to comprehend just how intense the orgasm is by the way the girl is screaming...like I'm about too.

"I can't hold it any longer." I hear Ryan saying as if he's far far away from me

I always wondered if it was possible for a man and woman to climax at the same time. Surely, it's happened before, but not to me...until now. I'll want this all the time now, but is it even possible to replicate what has to be a one in a million experience.

"I'm almost there slut, rub me faster you skinny whore." I scream out not caring anymore what comes out of my mouth.

The feeling of Ryan's dick pumping me a hundred miles an hour, while those vicious fingers keep rubbing me at the same time, is just too much for my body not to go into spasms. The sensations I'm experiencing as my body literally starts shaking me like a ragdoll, just seem to be intensifying rather than coming down, like what usually happens when I cum.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," I hear myself screaming out to Anne and her fingers.

I can hear her voice, but just can't make the words out clearly. Am I still cumming? It's like I'm deaf, dumb and numb at the same time, I can't even tell if Ryan is still inside me either. God, I can't believe what's happening to me; I'll want it like this all the time now. Please, please, please don't let this be a dream, let me remember these feelings so I'll always know it really happened.

"OH, my poor baby," I hear Anne's voice finally breaking through whatever it was that just happened to me.

*

I just know she's fucking him, call it a woman's intuition or whatever it is that we possess that allows us to see what's really going on, but I know she's fucking her son just like I'm doing mine. The signs are so obvious to me, the flirting, coupled with the short bathrobe scream out that they've crossed the line that I have with Ryan.

I know she sucks his dick, if I hadn't come over unexpectedly, she'd be getting a mouthful of cum right now. That's it pussy; you can take credit for making me come over tonight to prove you're right about Beth and Andrew. Two more perspective lovers to satisfy my insatiable cravings, it's as though I'm seeking out as many possible sources as I can now.

"The wine glasses are on the top shelf," Beth tells me.

They're both looking up and down my body like two ravenous wolves would do to a poor defenseless doe. The feeling of their eyes locked on my legs and ass has me soaking already, I wonder if they've realized yet, that I'm actually enabling this little modeling audition for them.

I love being molested this way, I can't see their eyes, but I can feel myself being dissected inch by inch by them. No panties on either, my jeans are glued to my ass and crotch like they were painted on me. I don't care if my kitty shows how wet she is either, let them see me soaking through my jeans.

That's it Janet, stretch and arch that tight little ass, let both of them get a good look at just how hot you really are. Do I dare spread my legs as I lift up? This is just too good to be true; I'll get them so horny, they'll be begging me to either leave...or join them.

"God Janet, you have the body of a teenager," Beth says almost in a whisper.

That's why I fuck them, or should I say, that I'll be fucking a lot of them very soon. Your son might be one of them; I've seen the way he looks at me when he thinks I'm not looking. All I'd have to do is spread my ass a little wider and I'd bet he'd be tempted to fuck me right in front of you.

"That's why I like young guys," I reply, stunning even myself with what I just said.

Slowly turning around, I can see it in their eyes; they've figured out that cute, shy Janet has a whole other side to her that they never even suspected was there before. That's the beauty of having such an innocent looking face; my ass and legs just don't seem to match me...until I start fucking. I've seen my reflection in the mirror too many times with Ryan's dick in me, to know just how un-innocent looking I really am.

The bulge in Andrew shorts tells me just how turned on I've made him; the fact he's making no attempt to hide it, only proves that my kitty was right about the both of them. A nice size dick too, I bet your mother milks you dry, I know I would if I was her.

"I'm seeing a side of you that I never knew existed before," She says softly.

"You have no idea," Is all I say as I fill her glass with wine.

We both glance at Andrew's dick bulging in front of us, no more pretending either, they both know I've discovered their secret, as well as they've discovered mine. I can sense the energy in the room tingling with excitement; something is going to happen...my kitty tells me.

"That little modeling show wasn't an accident, was it?" She asks me.

My eyes can't seem to focus on anything except the erect dick just a few feet away. I can feel myself imagining what Andrew's semen is going to taste like; I hope it's like Ryan's, sweet and thick like a milk shake. OH God, I'm losing control now, I hope my kitty knows what she's doing.

"If you want me too, Andrew and I could take advantage of the situation, and give you a peek of who I really am," I say as I feel the wine affecting me.

That's right, cross those long legs you skinny slut, I know you're pussy is talking to you, I can see it in your eyes. Between the wine and being horny, you're just as out of control as I am, aren't you? Look at your son's dick; do you want to see it pop in another woman? I'll do more than just pop it though, I'll ride him with your eyes glued to my ass being stretched right in front of you.

"The two of you...right in front of me," She says almost in disbelief.

"Just like the videos with those skinny teenage sluts being stretched wide open," I say, as I lift my shirt over my head.

I've fucked my son in front of my own mother, and now I'm about to let my friend's son fuck me...in front of his mother. I have no shame anymore, if it feels right, I'm going with it. Another dick for me feed on; make that another dick and pussy too. I know it won't be long before I'm sucking Beth dry after Andrew fills her with cum.

"You do look just like them," She says as she gets up and leads us into the family room.

The only difference between me and Beth, she has bigger tits and black hair. Other than that, I think we're pretty much built the same, morally too. If she's going to watch me fuck Andrew, there are no moral boundaries left anymore, for any of us. Is that so wrong? We're not hurting anyone; I don't even feel a little guilty looking at the gorgeous dick right in front of me.

He's just what I imagined, tall, lean and with a long and thick dick too. Now, I have two dicks to play with, and soon there will be even more. I called Helen yesterday, she's delighted that I'm coming back; all my favorites have been bothering her for weeks now. Maybe, I could get Andrew to be part of my little club; secretly, I fantasize about Ryan being there too.

"C'mon baby, lets show that skinny whore what you can do with that big dick," I say as I slide my jeans down my legs.

"No panties, you planned this, didn't you?" She asks, just realizing how she and her son were the victims of my seduction.

I love this feeling being naked in front of them for the first time, every inch of my body being scrutinized by their hungry eyes. I can tell Beth is shocked at how I'm spreading myself wide open in front of her, my pussy completely exposed as I decide what I'm going to do with that gorgeous dick sitting across from me.

"Is this what you want your mother to do?" I ask Andrew, without the slightest bit of shame even entering my consciousness as I start to finger myself in front of both of them.

All Beth can do is stand there with an expression of disbelief on her face as she watches every movement of my fingers. I'm so wet too, my pussy is drowning in its own fluids, I know it won't be long before Andrew's dick is sliding inside of me and giving me the relief I need.

"Are you goanna fuck him?" She asks as she slides her robe off.

Without saying a word, I get up and straddle Andrew, the feeling of his cock pressing against my lips makes me shudder with anticipation. How many women have ever watched their own son's cock disappear into a tight little pussy before? Maybe not a lot, but the obvious question has to be, how many really would want too. The woman standing behind is one of the lucky few, as far as I'm concerned.

Not so fast Janet, tease both of them, make them beg you to slide down this nice big dick trying to get inside you. He's trying to slip it in, but I'm denying him easy access to my kitty, I want to hear both of them begging me before kitty will relent and open up for them.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers