Janet's Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is this how I want us to be discovered? He wants my ass, isn't anal the most taboo of all the sex acts? Let her catch me with his dick pumping my tight little ass, that's the hottest image I can come up with for her to see.

"You win." I say as I get up and start lubing him with KY.

To think that I actually take this whole thing inside me still amazes me, and in my ass

too. Unbelievable, if I knew the sex was going to be this good with him; I doubt that his age would have stopped me before.

"Slow baby, watch it slide in me." I moan as he starts to ease into me.

This anus has to be the most erogenous part of the body, always maligned and considered nasty and unclean, if only every woman could feel what I'm experiencing...they're tight little asshole's would never be the same. I can feel every millimeter of his beautiful rock hard cock as it slides deeper and deeper inside me. The feeling of it forcing me to accept its full length and girth as my eyes helplessly try to convey to me just what my body is being subjected too.

He's all the way in, the mirror doesn't lie, and I'm stuffed all the way up to his balls. My eyes desperately try to comprehend what is happening to me, where did that big beautiful dick go? I still can't believe I've taken the whole thing inside me. This is just too much to process and enjoy at the same time.

I'm so open, even my kitty is gaping itself as it feels her sister being violated. I love my kitty getting stretched too, but there's something about having your ass filled that is just so naughty. Good girls just don't get fucked in the ass, especially by their son's.

"Tight enough for you?" I ask as my eyes stay glued to the image in the mirror.

This is so hot, a thousand times better than any video could be, maybe we should make our own videos? Easy Janet, you've already broken so many laws now, don't push your luck. Is that really my asshole being stretched? I'm shaking; I'm so excited watching every inch of his gorgeous cock disappear all the way inside me.

"How's the mirror doing?" The voice shakes me out of my trance.

I almost forgot about her, it's time to play our little game with Ryan, my heart is racing just thinking about what we both agreed to do. How many boys would love to be fucking a girl in the ass, while the fear of getting caught just escalates the moment even more.

"Easy baby, just keep pumping me." I whisper to him.

"It's perfect, just the right angle too." I yell out to her.

Ryan looks at the open door, at my insistence, we left it open again, and I can see the tension in his face as he realizes what's happening. Can anything be as exciting as getting caught like this? The sound of my heart pounding tells me just how excited I am too.

"Hold my leg up." I command him as I spread myself as wide as I possibly can.

I do look like the girls in the videos, it's not just enough for me to show her my ass being stuffed, I want to be completely exposed for her to see. Look at my poor kitty; she feels so ignored lately, she'll have her chance to be ravaged soon enough.

"I thought it would work out for you." She says as she appears in the doorway.

The look on her face reveals just how shocked she really is, it's one thing to talk about catching Ryan fucking me, but to actually see it with her own eyes shows just how unprepared she really is. How can anyone ready themselves for what she's looking at right now, the sight of two people having sex is shocking enough without the addition of it being incestuous too.

All the invariables added together are driving me wild, we're breaking so many laws of God, nature and man, and the only thing I care about is watching my ass being stretched open in the mirror. It makes me feel so decadent and remorseless at the same time, I'm beyond even lust right now.

Keep pumping me baby, don't stop just because she's standing there looking at your dick fucking my ass. Let me feel it all the way inside me, right up to those big fat balls. Fuck me baby, don't stop, she's not going to yell at you...unless you stop fucking me.

"I can't believe how deep he is." She says almost in a whisper.

Just having her only a foot away watching me being penetrated is causing such a rush of emotions that I've never experienced before. It's as though I'm totally insatiable, my appetite can't be quenched with just merely having my ass fucked, I could fuck a hundred men right now...if they were here.

"Show her how big you are baby; let her see that big dick." I moan almost out of control.

Feeling and watching him slowly sliding out of me, the mirror makes me just how aware what my poor little ass has gone through. He's so much more confident in himself as he pulls so slowly out of me. Giving Anne a preview...if she's interested too.

"I've never seen anything like this." She says in disbelief.

It's like I'm looking at a pornographic picture, my tight little asshole is gaping wide open in front of not only me, but my own son and mother too. I have no shame either, that's the funny part of what I'm feeling too. Is it possible to be too turned on?

"Can you believe how big his dick is?" I ask as he begins to slide it back inside me.

"C'mon honey, empty these big balls inside her, let all that cum shoot inside her." She says as her fingers start to slide up Ryan's thighs.

Can this really be happening to me? Is this a dream that I will soon wake and not remember? Thank God I'm conscious and living this right now, no one would believe what I'm feeling as Ryan starts to fuck me faster. He wants to show off for his new friend, his dick has more on its mind than just my ass now; it wants someone new to abuse.

Watching my mother take her robe off as I feel myself being impaled by Ryan's ruthless dick, just adds more to the fury of what I'm feeling. I don't know how much more I can take before I start screaming out loud, it's that intense.

I don't know what I expected, but looking at her for the very first time in the nude, I realize just how attractive she really is. Tall and thin like me, small boobs with nipples that seem to stick out an inch at least, she's at least ten to fifteen years younger than her real age. I can feel a surge of jealousy go through me as I look at her.

"I knew you were hot." Ryan moans in obvious agreement to my own assessment of her.

"You have no idea just how hot I really am." She says as her fingers begin to massage his balls.

Just watching this unfold in the mirror is making me feel light headed; the three of us actually involved in what God only knows is an unforgivable sin. Are we hurting anyone? Can anyone deny that what we are feeling is legitimate pleasure? Then how can this be wrong? It isn't, that's the answer, we're not hurting anyone, so don't judge us.

The sensation of my clit being touched stirs me from my thoughtful moment, make me cum when he cums. That's what I want, to feel that hot spray deep inside me while I'm flying ten thousand feet high with my own climax, is what I need to feel.

"Rub my pussy faster." I scream out to her.

All this, and Ryan's fucking me hard so he can unload too, have I died and gone to heaven? Can sex be this hot? I'll never be the same after tonight; it will take an orgy to satisfy me from now on. How can I just have sex any other way after tonight?

"I can hold it any longer." Ryan moans.

The sensation of having that hot sticky cream filling my bowels as her fingers ravage my pussy has me in a state where even death has no hold over me. I could die right now with the only fear would be...not cumming. Can that instinct be really this strong? All I know is, I need to cum and can feel it getting closer.

"Look honey, look at it his cock smeared with cum." I hear her say but can't quite focus as I feel myself on the verge of climaxing.

Keep that dick buried in me, I only need a few more seconds and I'll be there too. Please don't pull out, I love this feeling of being filled by him, just a second or two and she'll get me off. She's good, too good to be true, there's more to Anne than just what she shows on the outside.

"God I love this feeling." I moan as I feel it over taking me.

It's like I'm in a dream as I watch Ryan pull out of me, my tiny asshole reduced to a gaping hole with thick wads of white cum oozing out of me. I've seen girls in videos like this, now my ass is the one being scrutinized by three sets of eyes. The fact I love it, says more about me than I ever knew before.

Is it possible that this is only the first one for Ryan? Thank God Anne is here, I don't think I will be able to function for a little while, he'll want more and she'll have to satisfy his desires until I recover...or if I recover.

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
Bklynboy101Bklynboy101over 7 years ago
Very Hot

I like the internal dialogue she has with herself. I also enjoyed her comparisons with the porn they watch and what they are experiencing. Well written, correct grammar.

Only criticism.....it runs a little long, with some phrases repeated. Otherwise, outstanding.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I loved the story but I wished that there was more external talking going on and less internal communication.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
oh my, l love good incest stories!!

and this is a real hot one,,,glad there is a ch 2,,,,,lots of room for expansion in this scenario,,,,bring it on!! more, more, more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
For "Note on Grammar"

Dear NoG, get fucking serious! One single, slimy little comment about a fucking comma? If you have crap like that, provide it directly to the author under the "Send Feedback" header. In fact, it wasn't even worth that much.

IrfonIrfonabout 13 years ago
Phew.......

Well written !! Hot Stuff - Thanks.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories