Janet's Unthinkable Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke off our kiss and opened the top drawer and found the box of condoms. The box was marked Trojan 'Magnums', which I later learned were 'over sized condoms' for very well endowed men. I had limited experience with which to compare penis sizes, but I now realize that my husband was a well endowed man; and his son was slightly larger than he was! I had been spoiled and did not even realize it.

As I removed one condom, and struggled to open the tin wrapper containing the protection I sought, I caught my image in the mirror. I was taken by what a very sexy looking woman I was. Naked, my only vestige of modesty being the thin, very blond, almost transparent wisps of fine pubic hair covering my pussy, I did look good. Yes, even in my mid-thirties, I had to admit I was a sexy sight indeed.

I finally tore the foil wrapper and removed the well-lubricated condom. I knelt in front of my son, and placed the rubber on the head of his erect penis, and slowly rolled the latex sheathe down his shaft. He filled the large condom up completely, stretching it, in fact. The little empty reservoir formed a cute little bubble at the tip of his urethra ready to catch all his sperm and protect his mommy's fertile womb!

In a weird way, as I placed the prophylactic on Eric's large boner, I felt like a mother dressing her son for the prom or some other big life time event. Only this event was the loss of his virginity. Yes, this was a very special, albeit inappropriate, occasion indeed.

I then lay back on my bed as Eric approached me, resigned to accepting him without further protestations. He approached me, pushing my legs back so my heels were touching my ass, and he slowly spread my knees and climbed between my legs, his penis bobbing impatiently in anticipation of finding its home. The head of his penis had no trouble finds my opening this time, all of the petting and touching had my vagina open and ready, and my own juices, and the lubrication from the condom itself, allowed him to slide right in. His girth was more than I was used to, but in my highly aroused state, I could accommodate the thickness. But his length took a little bit of work.

"Oh baby, you are a very big man." I cautioned. "You are stretching me. Please be gentle, go slowly. You don't want to hurt me." Realizing that I had agreed to allow my son to enter me, I gave up all thought of resisting. I wrapped my legs around him, my heals propped against his firm ass, allowing him full access to my vagina. I used my heels to guide him deeper as I stretched and strained to accommodate this very large penis in my rather petite frame.

He slowed down a bit and took a dozen or more slow strokes, going a bit deeper each time until I had all of him inside me. I was very, very full; fuller than I had ever been before, and I was very aroused. While I knew this was wrong in many ways, I could not deny the incredible response I had to my son's advances and attention.

He then raised my legs over his shoulders. In this position he had me totally exposed and totally vulnerable. He looked down, watching his latex sheathed penis enter and withdraw from me with obvious admiration and pride. The head of his penis was striking my g-spot with each deep thrust, driving me closer and closer to orgasm.

My moans go louder and my breathing quickened "Baby, you are going to make your mommy cum again ...baby fuck me ...harder...faster...oh baby, fuck your mommy's pussy." I urged him on with passionate abandon.

With my feet high over his shoulders, Eric gave me everything he had, which was all I could take, with every pounding thrust. Each pounding thrust raised my ass off the bed further. I spread myself as wide as I could, taking all of him. I came, and I came. Waves of erotic pleasure rocked my core.

My orgasm, coupled with my upward movements to meet each of his thrusts, and my incoherent moans pushed Eric over the edge as well. With one final and violent thrust, he buried himself deep in my cunt and my baby released his seed inside the safety of his latex sheathe. I lay there panting, relishing the after flow of my orgasm, as I felt Eric's large penis pulsing deep in me as he spurted time and time again.

Eric's constant pushing as deep as he could and the definite throbbing of his cock inside me left me no doubt that he was pumping out ropes and ropes of his cum. I lay there, my feet and my ass high in the air wishing that my son's warm seed could actually be pumped inside me, unimpeded. I realized that I needed to get on the pill quickly, so we did not need to depend on these pesky condoms to protect us if we were going to continue this torrid love relationship between mother and son.

We remained coupled with Eric deep inside of me. I felt his cock actually throb and thicken as we lay there together. This was one of the most erotic experienced in my life. It is hard to explain, I am not sure I fully understand it myself, but staying coupled together, my legs over his shoulders, my ass high in the air while his large firm penis continuing to pulse deep inside of me, continuing to drain the last drops of his seed, is an intimacy, closeness, tenderness between my son and me that I will always cherish. I have never been more content, more fulfilled or happier than I was lying there, coupled with my son after giving me one of the greatest orgasms of my life!

After several minutes of lying coupled together, Eric leaned forward and kissed me, more gentle and loving than passionate; and then he slowly withdrew from me. I could feel my vagina spasm as he did, trying to adjust to the absence of his penis that was stretching it so fully only moments before. My pussy seemed strangely empty, and started a series of contractions that felt to me that it was looking for something to grasp. My pussy missed Eric's penis already.

Eric rolled on his back next to me, and then pulled me close, and we cuddled silently, my head resting on his chest, for a moment. I reached down and removed the used condom from his still erect penis, and marveled and the amount of semen it had captured. I placed my finger inside the latex sheathe and removed a small amount of the captured sperm. I examined the thick, viscous mixture and the brought the intimate nectar to my nose to enjoy the sensual aroma of my son's ejaculate. I inhaled the scent and smiled. God I loved that boy. And I loved enjoying his scent. Eric watched me with amusement. His expression indicated that he liked watching me enjoy the scent of his sperm.

I got up, went to the bathroom where I discarded the used condom. Before returning to the bed, I brought the box of condoms and placed them on the nightstand by the bed as a precaution.

I then curled up in Eric's arms, with my head on his chest. I gently caressed his nipples and chest, listening to his heart racing until I fell asleep. We napped for a couple of hours, until I was awakened by Eric fondling my pussy. Having awakened with an erection, Eric was looking for a place to put it.

It seemed pointless in light of what we had done earlier to resist. I reached over got another condom and placed it on Eric's erection before allowing his to enter me once again. I knew that on Monday, I would get my birth control prescription refilled, and he would be allowed to take me unprotected, whenever he chose. But until then, we would use this latex barrier.

This time, there was less passion in our love making. It was slower and more gentle. Although I did not climax this second time, this gentle love making was just as enjoyable as our first coupling. And soon, Eric came inside me a second time before noon, once again with the protection of a condom. I had moved past the horror of what I was doing temporarily, blocking the guilt for this brief moment, savoring the experience as I allowed my son to fuck me again.

Coming soon - Chapter 4: Eric finally takes me bareback.

12