Janice Has Them All Ch. 1

Story Info
She satisfies her husband's need to watch.
2.7k words
4.38
238k
45
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was out of boredom, or maybe I’ve always had this wild streak that only came out after Bob and I had been married for a few years. Sometimes I think I act out just to get some attention from him. He’s a lawyer for a big corporation. He makes great money. But he’s usually so preoccupied with work he doesn’t have time for me. That’s what brought all this on. If you asked him I think he would admit that.

I should give you an idea of what I mean by wild. Its this devil may care attitude I get into sometimes. One time we were driving to Phoenix to see my parents. It was hot, even with the air conditioning going. I was bored. Bob just sits here behind the wheel - Mister Steady. I got the notion to take off my blouse and bra. We were on the freeway in the Mercedes. Bob looked over at me sitting there bare breasted and says, “That’s a look.”

Then he passed one of those big trucks. I glanced up at the driver. His eyes were glued to my tits. Bob caught on to what was happening. Instead of stomping on the gas to get by, he slows down so we stay even with the truck. It was like he was calling by bluff. That scene went on for a good ten minutes. The trucker blew his horn and kept waving at me.

I even started playing with myself. I grabbed my titties and pulled each one up so I could lick my nipples. My boobs are pretty fine. That’s not bragging, that’s the truth. I figured why not put on show for someone who appreciates it. Finally, I made like I was going to wiggle out of my slacks. That got Bob’s attention. He put his foot down on the gas and we shot past the truck. That night at my folks house he was all over me. He insisted we leave the lights on too.

That’s my husband. If I asked him straight out if doing things like that turned him on, I would get the most non-committal, lawyer bullshit answer imaginable. But when I do something that gets to him, the results are immediate. That is until this last little episode. I never imagined the depth and scope of his hidden desires.

I should explain a few things. The weekend I’m talking about started out as innocent as anything. Bob got the use of the company ski chalet up in Lake Tahoe. The place is gorgeous, a huge four bedroom thing close to some of the best skiing in the world. We flew up early Friday morning and rented a car at the Reno airport. I love to ski and a long weekend away got me excited.

When we got to the place and took our bags inside we got a surprise. Papers and briefcases and all kinds of stuff was scattered around the living room. It was obvious someone else was staying there. We called out but no one was there right then. Bob got on the phone to his office. After twenty minutes of getting transferred around he finally got the story.

Two young associate attorneys from Bob’s company were there working with two others from another company. It was some big joint project. They were working out the details and needed a place off by themselves. It was some big deal. If word got out before they were finished both companies would look bad or something. I didn’t care much about that crap. I was disappointed that we had to share the place or go somewhere else.

I checked out the bedrooms. Sure enough, all four were being used. When I came down to tell Bob, the front door opened. The most gorgeous young guy I had seen in a long time stood there looking at me. He looked like Mel Gibson, take off about fifteen years. Before I could say anything Bob came up behind me. They knew each other from work. Seth was his name.

Bob told him about the situation. The other three guys were out at a restaurant nearby for breakfast. Seth said they could rearrange things so the guys shared a couple of bedrooms. That would make the master suite available for Bob and me. Since we planned to spend our time skiing and taking in the nightlife in town, that sounded OK to us. The idea of a weekend being the only woman in a group of five guys didn’t exactly upset me either. And if the other guys looked anything like Seth, well, that opened up a lot of possibilities for some major league flirting and teasing.

Bob and I were up in the bedroom changing into our ski outfits. I was down to my bra and panties, rummaging in my suitcase for a turtleneck when Bob stepped up close. He reached out and traced the outline of one of my erect nipples with his finger. “Try not to get too outrageous this weekend, OK?”

His question caught me by surprise. But my smart mouth didn’t fail me. “So, I I can get outrageous but not too outrageous. You’ll let me know when I’m about to cross that line.”

He kept teasing my nipple and staring at the soft valley between my breasts. “You know what I mean. I work with two of these young men. I can’t have stories about your flirting and teasing getting back to the office.”

I took his finger in one hand. I brought it up to my mouth and licked his fingertip with the tip of my tongue. Then I sucked his finger into my mouth, staring into his eyes all the time. The sensation was quickly getting to him. He caught himself and pulled back his hand. I said, “They are all attorneys like you, right?”

“What does that have to do with anything?”

I let his question hang there for a long moment. “Well, I could hire all of them for a dollar apiece. Everything we might do or say would fall under attorney - client privilege. Anyone talks, they get tossed out of your precious bar.”

Bob shook his head. “You have an answer for everything. I’m just saying, don’t go off by yourself and do something you might regret.”

I smiled and stepped closer. I reached down and cupped his male package with one hand. “Now I see what you were trying to say. You aren’t all that concerned about what I do, you just want to make sure you’re there to see it. Do I have that right, Bob?”

He took hold of my wrist and looked into my eyes. I could feel his cock starting to swell against my hand. He glanced down at my cleavage. I knew he wanted to open the center clasp on my bra and expose my breasts. I raised my free hand and quickly flipped it open. I pushed the bra straps back on my shoulders, exposing my tits completely for his hungry eyes. His cock was growing harder by the second, still trapped in the confines of his briefs.

He moved in closer, still staring at my breasts. I knew the moment was right. I said, “That’s it, isn’t it. You would like to watch me roll around a bed naked with some young stud like Seth downstairs. You’ve read all those sexy stories on the net and in the magazines. The ones that really turn you on are the ones where the husband watches his wife get thoroughly fucked by a young stud.”

His cock twitched with excitement. His continued silence spoke volumes and confirmed what I had thought for quite some time. He wanted to watch me make love to another man. The thought of it send a chill through my tummy and started the wetness seeping out of my swelling pussy lips.

Without another word we both shed our few clothes and crawled on top of the bed. I took the tip of his hard cock in my mouth and let my hand tease at his balls. After just seconds he pulled me up. “I want to get inside you, Janice. I want your pussy!”

I was ready. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs for him. He was over me, his cock quickly finding my moist passage. After just three hard thrusts his cock was buried to the hilt inside my pussy. He felt bigger than he had ever felt before. His lips found mine as he thrust his dick into my cunt faster and faster. I wrapped my legs around him and crossed my ankles, trapping his lower body. Our needs were like one person, getting closer and closer to release. I was almost there with him when he broke our kiss.

He looked down into my eyes. His hips were moving slower. Every thrust of his cock was powerful and deep. Even though I was breathing hard I managed to whisper, “You can imagine watching me right now. A hard young stud is pounding my pussy while I keeping coming and coming under him.”

Bob’s eyes got big as he willed himself to look down at me, “Yes, dammit, that’s what I want! I want to watch him fuck you fast and hard with his big cock! I want to watch!”

His cock erupted inside me. I felt his thick shaft jerk with jet after jet of his cream. He filled me so full, I felt his jizz start to seep out of my pussy and trail down my ass. It had been a long time since he came like that. And he wasn’t done. He eased himself back. I released him from my legs. He moved down until his face was almost touching the short hair above my pussy lips.

I was nearly in shock. Never in our married life had he ever wanted to eat my cunt after he had shot his load inside me. But that day was different. His tongue traveled the length of my slit, spreading my nether lips so gently. I knew he must be tasting his own semen but it didn’t slow him down. I let my head fall back against the bed. When his tongue circled the swollen little nub of my clit I couldn’t hold back any longer.

Reaching down, I grasped his head with both hands and pulled his face into my hot wet cunt. His tongue kept teasing at my center as the explosions traveled out from my sex. Wave after wave jolted me. I had to roll toward my side to escape his magic tongue. He finally realized what I needed and pulled back. He looked up at me, smiling with the lower half of his face drenched with the combination of our fluids.

He crawled up next to me. The pungent evidence of our coupling was strong but so sweet at the same time. I kissed him and cradled his head against my arm. I told him, “That was such a rush. You make me feel so good.”

He smiled, “It was pretty terrific for me too”

Then everything suddenly made sense to me. I pulled back a little and looked into his eyes. “You were imagining sucking another man’s cum out of my pussy. That’s it isn’t it? You not only want to watch me getting fucked, you want to have me right after.”

He looked hurt. I had blurted out his innermost secret. He rolled away from me onto his back. He stared up at the ceiling and said, “Yes, you have the whole thing figured out. I want to watch you and another man have sex. I want it to be the most mind blowing sexual experience you’ve ever had. And I want to see his cum oozing out of your well fucked pussy. I want to clean you up and lick your hot cunt until you come again for me.”

I put my open hand on his chest. He was still breathing fast and deep from his earlier exertions. I understood what he had said. I didn’t understand the why of it. I couldn’t imagine where his fantasy was coming from. He turned his head to look at me, “Don’t ask me to explain it. I don’t understand it myself. I only know that I want it to happen so bad I can’t stand it. “

I laid there wondering. In the fifteen years Bob and I had been married I had done a few things. I had flirted with other men. I had even teased more than a few and let them think they were going to get more than they did. The truth was, I had never been unfaithful to Bob. We married right out of college. I had a total of four sex partners before him. Two were so forgettable not even a detail of our encounters remained in my memory.

“You think I’m crazy, don’t you?”

I stroked his chest and said, “No, I don’t think you’re crazy. My first reaction is having you watch me with someone else would be a real turn-on. I guess I would have to know you are really going to be able to handle it. Can you really watch me fuck another guy, and not freak out right in the middle of it?”

Bob turned and raised himself up on one elbow. “I know I can. Believe me, I’ve thought about this for a long time. I’ve tried to figure out where my obsessive need for you to fuck another guy.... where that came from. I don’t know and when you think about, it really doesn’t matter. I know I want it to happen and I want to watch.”

There was no question he was being totally honest. The more I let the idea sink in, the more I wanted to let it happen. But I had doubts too. “You know, I don’t think I could just get naked and have sex with some random guy. There has to be at least some attraction on my part.”

Bob stroked my cheek. “Of course, baby. You are in control all the way. Look, we’ll go out tonight for dinner and that place you love for dancing after. If somebody comes on to you just let things go their course. Just know I want it to go all the way. If you decide not to, well, we try another time. No pressure.”

I still had questions. “How do you see this actually happening? The three of us all in one bed?”

He smiled, “I guess I always pictured it like I am watching from the closet or behind the curtains. The guy doesn’t know I’m there.”

I glanced down his body. His cock, laying limp and spent against his leg just a minute ago, was quickly getting hard again. Just talking about his watching was getting him turned on. It had literally been years since we fucked twice in one evening, let alone twice in twenty minutes. He was right, his fantasy had a firm grip on him, almost to the point of obsession.

I took his hardening cock in my hand. We both looked down at it. I said, “Looks like you’ve got yourself all hot and bothered and ready to go again.”

He leaned over and kissed me. That magic tongue of his teased my lips again with such promise. He pulled back. His look was a picture of so much need and want it seemed impossible for my to deny him. I said, “OK, let’s see if we can make your fantasy into reality. But, we take it one step at a time. If I see you even give a hint you can’t handle it, we quit right there. Will you agree to that?”

He rolled me onto my back and got himself positioned between my legs again. The hard tip of his cock found the wet, warm center of my pussy. I looked up at him. “Do you agree to what I said?”

His cock eased into me. “Yes, yes, yes, just let me see it happen.”

End Chapter One

Did you like this story? Where would you like to see it go from here? Please vote. Give me some feedback by anonymous email if you can. It is always good to find out my creative labors are appreciated. Thank you readers.