Janice Has Them All Ch. 3

Story Info
Janice satisfies herself, husband & his two associates.
6.5k words
4.51
146.5k
29
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up from my nap. Vague remnants of a sexy dream lingered at the edge of my consciousness. I realized I had my hands together, pressed between my legs. I wondered what kind of a sex maniac I was becoming. Since that morning I had two sex sessions with my husband, Bob. Between those encounters was my incredible experience with my new lover, Seth. If outdoor sex on a ski slope hadn’t been enough of a rush, the additional aspect of having my husband watch, took it over the top.

The door to the bathroom was open just a crack. A shadow passed through the cone of light spilling into the bedroom. Bob leaned out and saw me looking back at him. It was obvious he had recently showered and gotten dressed for dinner. He crossed the distance to the bed and crawled up next to me. “How’s my sweet Baboo? Have a nice little nap?”

I had to smile. Bob was playing the goof. It was a side of him I hadn’t seen in years. I stretched my arms over my head. The bedspread covering me slipped down. My bare breasts got Bob’s attention. He leaned over and kissed my nipple, then nibbled it tenderly. A little tingle of excitement hit me. It was a bit of a shock to realize I suddenly had sexual reflexes like when I was a teenager. My tender nip was already responding to the attention, getting firm between my husband’s lips.

I put one hand on the back of his head and stretched again. “What are we becoming, Bob, a couple of sex maniacs?”

He pulled back. My nipple escaped his lips and made the rest of my titty jiggle. He looked into my eyes. “I don’t know, babe. I feel like I’ve rediscovered sex. Watching you and Seth up on the mountain, I don’t think I ever had a sexual experience that even comes close.”

Even in the dim light, I could see the excitement in his eyes. I knew what he meant. My encounter with Seth topped my list of incredible couplings. I said, “I’m guessing you would like to do it all again.”

Bob took hold of my wrist. He turned his head next to my hand until his lips were pressed against my palm. He kissed my sensitive flesh. Watching him do that and feeling his tenderness made me smile. I don’t think I ever loved him more than that second. A clear realization hit me. Whatever sexual adventures we might enjoy with others, we would always have an unbreakable bond between us. I waited until he looked into my eyes and said, “I love you, Bob. Don’t ever doubt that.”

He kept my hand pressed to his cheek and leaned toward me. Our lips met, the tip of his tongue teasing before he pulled back. “I love you too, baby. And don’t you ever doubt that.”

We laid there, savoring the moment, until Bob gently put my hand down on the bedspread. “Jump in the shower, babe. You’ve been snoozing for almost two hours. Seth and I are hungry for some good steaks.”

Bob scooted off the bed. I untangled myself from the bedspread and climbed out of bed. Bob stood there, enjoying the sight of my naked body. He stepped back so I would have to walk close on my way to the bathroom. Sure enough, I got a playful swat on my bare ass on the way past him. He smiled after me and said, “Hurry. The night is young, and holds the promise of many adventures, before the dawn.”

I had to turn after hearing that statement. He was getting goofier by the hour. “What was that?”

Bob put his hand over his heart. “A little shithouse Shakespeare for m’lady as she repairs to her evening toilette.”

If I would have had something handy, I would have thought about throwing it at him. Instead, I had to settle for, “Take your silly ass downstairs. I will be as quick as I can. No promises, but I’ll hurry.”

We shared a quick laugh as he bowed. I left him standing there and went into the bathroom. For a company owned ski chalet, the master bath was just short of luxurious. I climbed into one of those showers with four showerheads shooting water from different directions. The hot water felt wonderful. And one of the streams of water was just the right height. The thought hit me that a girl could get used to something like that.

Soaping up was a trick amid all that spray. But I managed to wash off the stickiness left behind by my earlier escapades. Then I caught myself with my soapy hand lingering on my muff. I slid one finger into the folds of my pussy lips. There was no doubt where further exploration would take me. I heard the voice in my head, ‘Damn, Janice, you’re getting yourself into a perpetual state of hot pants. Turn it down a notch already’.

I knew I was giving myself good advice. I also knew I would be turning things up a couple of notches later. Visions of a threesome with Bob and Seth were constantly on my mind. With two such willing lovers, I knew it wouldn’t be hard to arrange. The only question was, how much to tease them before the actual event.

After my shower I was faced with a big question - what to wear. I had packed for a ski weekend, not a sex marathon. Then it hit me. If less is sometimes more, maybe more could be less, this time around. I went with a plaid knee length wool skirt over my garter belt and sheer nylons. I always felt sexier with that combination, instead of panty hose. For a top, I chose a red turtle neck over a lacy black bra, and a light gray sweater vest. My hair had come out looking good after blowing it dry. I did a quick application of lip gloss and some color and checked myself over in the mirror. I was feeling sexy and it showed.

My grand entrance down the stairs was appreciated by my two smiling consorts. Seth gave out a low whistle, “You look like a snow princess. An afternoon of skiing sure agrees with you.”

I did a little pirouette and smiled at both of them. “Some skiing afternoons more than others.”

We all traded knowing looks and laughed. Bob helped me into my coat. Once out the door, I offered an arm to each of my lovers. When they obliged, I pulled them close. We walked to the car like that. Nothing like starting off the evening the way you wanted it to end, I thought.

Dinner was a combination of great food, superb wine, interesting conversation and more than a few sexual innuendos. It seemed like every other comment had some double meaning, with one a reference to something bawdy. Seth had a little piece of news that got me wondering. He said he left a note behind for the other three men sharing the chalet for the weekend. He told them where we would be if they returned earlier than expected.

I wondered if the presence of the others would affect my plan. Then it occurred to me, I had played things by ear up to that point. And there was no use worrying over things I couldn’t control. But some additional possibilities did cross my mind. What might happen the rest of the weekend was still a mystery.

After we had finished our dinner we all sat back to enjoy the last of the wine. I noticed a young man standing by the host. He was slowly scanning the room. Bob was sitting with his back to the door. The man stopped looking when he recognized Seth. He made his way through the tables. He was handsome in kind of a boyish way. And he was definitely in great shape. A dark blue turtleneck couldn’t hide a well muscled upper body.

Bob and Seth both looked up as he came to a stop next to our table. “Roger, hey guy,” Seth said as he pushed himself back from the table. “Glad you could make it. Where are the other guys?”
We got through the introductions. Roger was the other lawyer from Bob’s company. He was a recent hire. I had never met him before. When he took my hand I looked into his eyes. There was definitely potential for some serious flirting behind that smile of his and no sign of a ring. He sat down in the fourth chair. Bob signaled to the waiter. We all ordered after dinner drinks.

“Funny thing about the other two guys,” Roger began. “They were winning like crazy playing blackjack. Between the two of them, they had to be ten grand ahead. I was losing my shirt. Then one of the casino host guys offered them a suite in the hotel for the night, and dinner on top of that.”

Bob and Seth traded knowing looks. Seth said, “They gave those guys a room so they would stay and give the house a chance to get their money back. The casino gave up a room they probably wouldn’t rent anyway. It will be interesting to see how much money the two of them end up with.”

I could see the wheels turning in Bob’s mind. The sudden appearance of Roger just added another player to his plans for the evening. In his head, our threesome had just added another participant. That thought gave me a little tingle in my tummy. Then it occurred to me that it would be nice to get to know the guy a little better first. I thought for a moment and came up with the answer. I waited for a lull in the conversation and said, “I would enjoy some music and maybe some dancing. That is, if you gentlemen still have enough energy.”

They all traded looks. Sometimes men are so easy to manipulate. If I would have whined something like ‘take me dancing’ they would have all moaned. They would have looked at me like the bitch from hell. Challenging their stamina and egos was something different. I could see their responses written all over their faces - ‘dancing, sure, I can dance ‘til the sun comes up, that’s what you want’.

Bob was the first to speak, “There’s the club we went to last time we were here. It’s right down the road.”

We all agreed except Roger. He hadn’t had dinner. We left him at our table after he promised to join us later. I snuggled in between my two men in the front seat of the car. It was a short drive. We parked in a half full lot and were treated to the sound of rock music spilling out into the night. In a short time we were enjoying our first round of drinks and a good band.

Bob liked to dance but he wasn’t all that skilled. Seth was something else. From the first time we hit the dance floor, he was fun to watch. He had moves fast dancing that were making other guys jealous. When a slow song began, we stayed on the floor. We fit together perfectly. I had the choice of burying my face in his collar or looking up into his eyes. We had a chance to talk. Seth leaned back a little and waited for me to return his gaze. He said, “Do you think Bob knows what we were doing up on the mountain?”

His question was more than a bit of a shock. I considered. I could play things coy, and give him some evasive answer. Or, I could put the whole situation out in the open. Looking into his beautiful green eyes made me hesitate. I knew I wanted him again so bad. I wanted to feel him stroking that wonderful cock of his into my pussy again. And I wanted my husband right there watching it all happen. I had to find out what Seth was thinking before I committed myself. I kissed him. There was no doubt he loved it. When I pulled back, the same look as before, was on his face. I said, “I thought you were the ‘go with the flow’ guy. I think that’s what you said this afternoon.”

He danced us to the edge of the crowd. He looked serious and said, “Ever since we left the chalet, all through dinner, you’ve been giving off some strong signals. I hope you aren’t just teasing. I want you again. If this is leading up to you and Bob going to your room and locking the door, well.....”

I knew it was time to come clean. “When we go back and lock the door we want you with us, in the same bed.”

His eyes opened a little wider. He smiled. “I thought, I mean, I was hoping that’s where this was leading, but.....”

“But what? You’re wondering if Bob goes both ways? Wondering if he switches teams? Wondering if your virgin little bum is safe while I’m taking care of your front?”

We were both laughing when I finished. Seth shook his head, “Janice, you are something. You are the sexiest woman I’ve ever met. The thought of being with you again, hell, bombs could go off behind me, wouldn’t slow me down for a second.”

I could see he was serious. I was flattered. I said, “I don’t think we’ll have to worry about anything like that. Just make love to me again.”

We danced for a little while. He pulled back again, “Have the two of you done this before?”

I shook my head. “You’re the first man I’ve had sex with, other than Bob, since we got married. He asked me to seduce you. I agreed.”

He looked at me with a serious expression, “You aren’t kidding, are you?”

“That’s the truth. He just wants to watch me with another man, and have me after. Sometimes things are that simple. Those are his words. I believe him.”

Seth looked like he was about to say something else. I kissed him and held him tight against me. I could feel the outline of his cock against my tummy. All I could think of was the feel of it inside my pussy. Feeling sure that would happen again gave me a tingle of anticipation.

The band took a break. Seth left Bob and I alone when he went to get another round of drinks. Bob kept looking at me with a sly smile on his face. I finally said, “What?”

“I was just thinking about later. Watching you fucking another man is just so incredible. I can hardly wait to see you do it again.”

“What about Roger? Do you want to see me fuck him too?”

Bob considered for a moment. “Up to you, babe. You’re the one calling the shots. If there is anything about to happen you don’t like, you say the word and it stops right there.”

It was my turn to consider. I believed what he said. I had the power and the responsibility. I could let my nasty side run wild. “You would like to see me with Seth’s cock in my pussy, while I take Roger’s dick in my mouth.”

“The possibility had occurred to me, I won’t lie. I can picture it in my mind.”

Bob wasn’t the only one who could picture me servicing two hard cocks at the same time. The first time I saw that in a porno Bob rented, I got turned on seeing the actress do it. I thought actually experiencing it would be a hundred times more exciting.

He leaned over and took my face in his hands. He gave me a quick kiss. “I love you. You love me. Let yourself go and we’ll both enjoy what happens.”

Before I could respond, Seth came back to the table, with Roger right behind. Bob glanced at his watch, “That was one quick dinner, Rog.”

He shrugged and looked a little sheepish, “I went with chicken fingers at the bar. I didn’t want to miss the dancing. This past week has been tough. I kind of wanted to bust loose tonight.”

That is just what we did. The band started playing again. Roger took my hand, pulling me onto the dance floor after the first drumbeat. He was as good as Seth. He danced like he was born doing it. And his blue eyes were all over me like a second skin. I had to pause and get rid of my sweater. Seth joined us on the way back to the floor. I was suddenly the meat in their dance sandwich. Seth was the steady one at my back, hands on my hips. Roger was all smooth moves, dancing close in front. It was the hottest time I had on a dance floor in years.

When the song ended I told them I had to use the ladies room. We all went back to the table. Bob was still sitting there, his little grin still intact. I grabbed my purse and made my way to the bathroom. All my thoughts about having sex was making my pussy wet. I took care of the problem. Then a truly nasty idea hit me. Instead of pulling my panties up, I slipped them off. I stood up and let my skirt fall back into place.

I felt positively naughty. Then I figured, why not take the next step. I did one of the famous ‘bra removal under my turtleneck’ that men find so fascinating. I tucked my top back in as tight as I could. I stepped out of the stall and checked my reflection in the mirror. My nips wouldn’t have been any better defined if I was topless. Actually, at that point, I almost chickened out. I looked absolutely slutty. There was the chance I could send my two young admirers running off into the night. My naughty side didn’t think so.

I got more than a few lascivious stares from strange men as I walked back to the table. I stood in front of my three potential lovers. It took the three of them about two nanoseconds to appreciate my altered appearance. Roger and Seth were up in a flash, eager to dance again. I made a little production out of hanging my purse on the back of Bob’s chair. My back was toward my dance partners, blocking their view of my hubby and me. I slipped my lacy little bra out of my purse. “Put this in your pocket, would you please, Bob. There’s no room in my purse.”

He took the bra from me and crumpled it in his hand. Then I slid my panties out. “Oh, and these too, honey.”

Recognition hit him like a jolt. Color rose in his cheeks as he looked up at me. A big smile lit up his features. He held my panties with one hand, wadded into a tight ball. He raised that fist to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then he leaned forward so only the two of us could hear. “Smells like my lady is ready for some serious action.”

I reached down and patted his cheek. “As soon as I get these two all fired up, we’re out of here.”

Bob’s smile was even bigger than before. “You say the word.”

I caught up with my two guys. The band was just starting their rendition of an old Bob Seger tune. It was a hot tune to dance to and a lot of people moved onto the floor. I was squashed between Seth and Roger. We danced, doing our best to synchronise our moves. Seth kept bumping my rear and holding me just above the waist. Roger got into some serious grinds against my lower body. His hands brushed my tits so many times I thought he might as well keep them there. I got ready for my little surprise.

I leaned back against Seth. He had to slide his hands up under my arms to keep me from falling. I put my hands down on my upper thighs. Roger moved back a half step. His eyes went from my hands, up to my eyes, and back down again. I started pulling my skirt up, inch by inch. His expression was priceless. I knew he thought I would stop any second. But he wasn’t about to avert his eyes if I didn’t. When the material was just below the point where I would expose myself, I stopped.

Roger leaned into me and said, “Go for it!”

Then he moved back, bending his knees as he stared at the hem of my skirt. I kept moving to the beat of the music and leaning back on Seth. I spread my legs just a little. I flipped up my skirt and did a couple of quick rotations with my hips. Roger’s eyes bugged out. Whatever he had been expecting, it wasn’t a good look at my bare pussy.

He glanced around at the other dancers. Then, like he was protecting me, he moved in close and kept dancing. Seth had seen my little flash from over my shoulder. His mouth was close to my ear. He said, “Looks like Rog is invited to the party too.”

I stood up straight and turned toward Seth. “That OK with you?”

Seth put up his hands, palms up, and brought his mouth close to my ear again. “You are one hot woman, Janice!”

Roger leaned into our little conversation circle. I spoke up loud enough for both of them to hear. “You guys about ready to head back?”

I didn’t have to ask twice. We hustled off the dance floor and I motioned with my head to Bob. He was up and next to us in a flash. We wouldn’t have escaped that place any faster if it had been on fire. Bob got behind the wheel of our rental while Seth and Roger and I piled into the back seat. I was in the middle.

I had started the fire. At that point it was time to start enjoying the heat. Roger had his arm around me and his hand on my skirt. Seth was letting his hand sneak up my other leg. I felt like the high school slut on prom night. Hands were everywhere. And it was getting kind of fun defending my little patch of fur from so many probing fingers.

We made the trip back to the chalet in record time. I knew Bob was just as hot and anxious to get us there as my two dedicated gropers. After pulling into the driveway, we got out and went inside the big chalet. Bob had our assignments worked out. Seth was put in charge of the fire. Roger was to get the wine. Bob took charge of getting some music going. I was just supposed to find a spot on one of the couches and relax.

12