Janie Goes to Jail

Story Info
Janie accepts a dare that leads to trouble.
3.1k words
4.41
55.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,611 Followers

This is another story in the continuing saga of Janie an eighteen year old college freshman who loves to show herself off. She has an average frame of 5'5" and weighs 115. Her golden blond hair falls just above her shoulders and she has a fantastic body with a tight little pussy. She doesn't have a very big chest big but her boobs are perfectly shaped and very firm.

She has a weakness for dares and her best friend, Eric, always tries to see how far he can get her to go with each new dare. So far she has accepted every one that he has come up with.

It was getting late on Saturday night when my phone rang.

"Janie, what are you doing?"

"Nothing much, just watching some TV."

"Do you want to come over to my place and hang out?"

"Sure thing, I'll be right over."

"One thing, I dare you to walk here completely naked!"

I should have known better. Nothing is ever simple with Eric. I was pretty bored and the idea sounded exciting, but it meant walking all the way to the other side of campus naked.

"Well, I guess it is dark out. Why not. I'll see you in a few."

I hung up the phone and headed to the bathroom to put on some makeup. I might not be wearing any clothes, but I still want to look good!

After getting myself ready I stripped off my clothes and carefully poked my head out of my dorm room to check the hallway. Since it was already late just about everyone was out for the night so most of campus would be pretty quiet. I felt liberated as I crept out of my room and felt the cool air of the hallway rush across my naked body. My nipples sprang to attention.

As I walked down the hall to the stairs I could hear voices ahead of me. I didn't want to get caught so I ran the rest of the way and slipped into the stairwell. Just as the door closed behind me I saw a group of girls walking past. That was a close call. My heart was racing. I leaned against the wall and tried to catch my breath. After a few minutes I felt collected enough to keep going.

The cold concrete of the stairs against my feet sent chills through my body with every step. Fortunately, the doorway leading out of the stairwell was a one-way exit-only door that put me at the back of the building so I wouldn't have to walk past security.

The warm night air washed over me as I finally stepped outside. The whole courtyard was bathed in light so I hustled across until I hit the tree lined walkway. I figured that if I could stay close to the trees I would have a hiding spot if I saw anyone coming.

The grass felt warm and soft and my confidence grew with every step. I was actually starting to get a little turned on thinking that anyone could see my naked body right now. Occasionally, my hand would slide between my legs and caress my pussy as I walked across campus. This was going to be a good night.

When I got to the middle of campus I encountered my biggest challenge. There was a large open field with no trees. I was feeling pretty good about myself at this point so I decided to go right through the middle.

I had only made it about 20 feet into the field when I saw a red flashing light coming from behind me.

An authoritative female voice rang out.

"Stop right there young lady!"

I froze.

"Turn around and put your hands above your head!"

I did as I was told and slowly turned to face the officer. The lights from the police car danced across my body as I stood there with my hands behind my head.

The female officer stood there with her hand on her holster. She wore a dark blue button down police shirt with an unflattering matching blue pleated skirt that fell below her knees.

I was trembling as she approached me and forcefully took my arm into her hand. She pulled my arms down and I felt cold metal close against my wrists with a loud click.

"You're under arrest for public indecency. We don't tolerate this type of behavior around her missy. I'm going to have to take you in to the station."

Before I knew it I was squirming around in the backseat of a police car that was whisking me off to jail.

Since the college town I lived in was pretty small the police station was a fairly small building. I was left to stand in the corner of the waiting room as she chatted with the desk officer. It looked like she had a little smile on her face when she finally came over to get me.

"It's just not your night little lady. We're all out of holding cells so we're going to have to put you in the drunk tank for the night. You can post bail in the morning and then you'll be free to go."

"Do you have anything that I can cover myself up with?"

"You should have thought about that before you left your dorm, don't you think?"

She led me down a brightly lit hallway until we reached a large steel door. The door groaned open as she pushed me in. I heard keys jingling behind me as I stood in the middle of the cell.

"Shoot. I must have left my keys at home. Don't worry, I'll be back to let you out of those cuffs in a little bit. Make yourself comfy Honey. It's going to be a long night."

The door slammed shut behind her as she left.

The cell was a large square room with painted cinder block walls and two large fluorescent lights that bathed me in an uncomfortably bright yellow light. There were three long metal benches running parallel across the room. Two of them were up against opposite walls and the third ran between them in the center of the room.

I took a seat on the bench in the far corner and wondered how I was going to get myself out of this.

I sat there for about 15 minutes when the door groaned open again.

"I don't know why you keep doing this to yourself Mr. Johnson but we're going to keep you here until your wife comes and picks you up."

The door slammed shut again and a drunken man stumbled to the nearest bench. He sat there with his head down for a while before he finally looked up and saw me across the room. His eyes grew wide and he shook his head a little as if to make sure that I was real.

He was actually a handsome man. He looked to be about six feet tall with an average build. He had short brown hair that lay tussled across his head. He was wearing a pair of khaki pants and a golf shirt that fit snugly against his chest.

I figured that I was safe in a police station so I decided to have a little fun with him.

I pretended not to notice him there and struggled to make myself comfortable in the cuffs. As I squirmed around on the bench I thrust my chest out at him and let my legs drift apart enough for him to get a good look.

A dopey grin crawled across his face as he pushed himself up off the bench and stumbled in my direction.

He held his arm out and took my chin in his hand pushing my face up to meet his eyes. We stared at each other for a moment as his other hand moved towards my breasts. The cell was chilly so my nipples were hard as rocks. The warmth of his hand pressed against my flesh sent a shiver through my body. I released a little moan as he stood there massaging my breasts.

His hand let go of my chin and started to unbuckle his belt. I heard his zipper opening but I kept my eyes locked onto his.

He removed his hand from my chest and took my head with both of his hands pulling my gently towards him. I looked down and saw his hard cock right in front of me.

I opened my mouth as he pushed past my lips resting his throbbing penis on my tongue. I closed my lips around him and pushed my face further into his crotch.

My tongue slide across the bottom of his cock as I took him into me. I slowly brought my face back up his cock and let my tongue dance on the tip before sliding back down his shaft.

"Oh yeah. That feels good."

I worked my head up and down his cock as he stood there with my head in his hands. He began to thrust his hips into me pushing himself deeper into my mouth. I wanted to reach out and hold him but I couldn't.

I felt so helpless.

His cock twitched and filled my mouth with his cum. He quickly pulled out of my mouth as a second spurt of cum shot out and landed on my forehead.

"Thanks babe, that was real nice."

He pulled his pants back up and took his seat across the room leaving me sitting there with his cum dripping down my face.

After a little while the door opened again and I heard a voice say.

"Come on Mr. Johnson, your wife is here for you."

Mr. Johnson gave me a little wink as got up to leave.

I wasn't alone for very long when three drunken frat boys were pushed into the room.

One of them fell to the ground as the other two argued over whose fault it was that they got picked up.

"Hey guys, look over there." The guy on the floor pointed in my direction.

"Wow, she's a knock out."

The two guys that were standing moved over to me while the third pulled himself up.

"Look at her face, I think she like to party."

"Is that right, do you like to party?

"It depends what you have in mind." I was already getting wet think about these three studs taking me right there.

On of the guys quickly stripped his clothes off and leaned back on the middle bench. His cock was standing straight up bouncing gently in time with his pulse.

I stood up and moved towards him. I lifted my leg over the bench and stood there with his hard cock between my legs. I slowly lowered my body onto him as his cock pushed right into my waiting pussy. His skin felt hot against me as he filled me up.

I was having trouble balancing as I lowered myself onto him and stumbled a little.

"I think she's going to need some help guys."

"I'll take her back you hold her front."

One of the frat boys moved around and straddled the bench in front of me with his cock pointing right at me. He took my head in his hands and guided my mouth to his penis. As my lips touched the tip of his cock I could feel the third guy reaching around from behind me rubbing my clit while his friend fucked my pussy. I opened my mouth and tasted the salty pre-cum that was dripping out of his cock. His hands pushed my head further down until my face was buried in his thick pubic hair.

With their help I regained my balance and pushed myself up and down on one cock while sliding my mouth across the other. The frat boy behind me rubbed small circles over my clit while applying just the right amount of pressure.

I felt my pussy gripping tightly around one cock as the first wave of orgasm hit me. I made a muffled noise into the other cock and my knees almost buckled but their helpful hands kept me at my task.

The hand moved from my slit and traced a line around my hips onto my ass. His finger pressed against the edge of my asshole and pushed right into me. He was using my own juices as lubricant and slowly pushed one and then two fingers into my asshole. This only lasted a few seconds until he removed his fingers and I felt something else pushing against my backside.

Slowly a third cock entered me.

It felt so good to have this many cocks inside of me. I tried to keep my focus while sucking and fucking and being fucked all at the same time.

The third guy took his cues from me and pushed into me as I lowered myself onto his friend. I also tried to push my mouth forward down the length of the third cock as the other two filled me up. After a few attempts we were able to develop a good rhythm and slowly increased our pace.

The cock in my mouth was the first to cum. He was buried deep in my mouth as his cock expanded and shot hot cum all over the inside my mouth. I loved the taste of his salty semen. I eagerly swallowed as he continued to shoot two more bursts of cum into me.

After he pulled his cock out I focused on the two other cocks. I lifted myself up further and came down harder with each thrust. My juices were dripping down my leg as these two frat boys pounded my pussy and ass relentlessly.

I was being pushed further towards another climax with each motion. I let out a yelp as I came again. My pussy contracted around the one cock as I felt the other one growing inside of me. His cum shot out as I was cumming. Each blast from his cock sent a shudder through me as I came. The cock in my pussy pushed further into me pushing me deeper into orgasm. My pussy gripped his cock so tightly that he came as well. Both cocks were shooting their cum into me at the same time. I could feel all of their cum dripping out of me as they continued to deposit their sticky juice into my two holes.

I had a hard time keeping myself up as the one cock slide from my ass. I felt their hands around me as I was lifted up off of their friend and placed back on the bench against the far wall.

I sat there panting with my head back and eyes closed.

Suddenly, the door opened again and a voice rang out.

"Time to go boys, one of your frat brothers posted your bail."

I recognized the voice as the officer who arrested me earlier. I hoped that she finally brought the key for my cuffs. The officer walking into the room and approached me.

"Well it looks like you've been having some fun tonight."

She reached out and ran her finger through the cum on my face bringing it to her lips.

"This wasn't here before was it?"

She looked down at me and said "If you want me to uncuff you, you're going to have to do a little something for me in return."

"I'll do anything."

"That's what I thought. Stand up."

She stepped forward and put her arms around me. Her warm hands slid across my hips stopping on my ass. She gave me a little squeeze and said "You've got a nice little body."

I felt her tugging on the handcuffs as they popped open and fell to the floor. I stretched my arms out as her hands resumed their exploration of my body. She pinched my left nipple as she lowered her mouth around my right breast. She moaned into my body as her tongue circled my hard nipple.

Her hands glided down my sides pausing briefly to caress my quivering pussy. She pushed me away from her and sat down on the bench with her legs spread wide apart. She pulled her skirt up her thighs exposing her white cotton panties.

"Come to Momma"

I lowered myself to my knees and crawled between her legs. She lifted herself off of the bench as I tugged on the waist band of her panties sliding them down her legs.

I could already smell her musty fragrance as my face approached her hairy pussy. I had to work my tongue around to push her hair out of the way before I finally made contact with her skin.

"unggh"

I gripped her thighs and pushed her legs further apart as my tongue probed her wet mound. Her pussy was very loose and I had no problem pushing my tongue inside of her. Her juices slid into my mouth and mixed with the cum from the frat boy and the other drunk. I loved the combination of their sex in my mouth.

Her moaning increased as I pushed my tongue deeper into her. I rocked my head from side to side rubbing my nose into her clit.

She grabbed my hair and held me tight against her crotch. I wiggled my tongue around and pushed it up against the top of the inside of her pussy.

She erupted into my mouth. Her cream flowed out of her and poured down my chin as I lapped up what I could.

I pulled away from her as she released my hair and knelt there with my face against her thigh catching my breath.

"Good job Honey. I haven't had it this good in a long time."

"With a performance like that I think we might be able to let you off with just a warning this time."

We stayed there for a while until she finally said.

"Ok, let's get you home. It's been a long enough night."

The officer escorted me back through the station and out to her patrol car.

Unfortunately the rear stairs were exit only so I would have to go through the lobby. Since I didn't have my ID with me I asked the officer to escort me past security.

You should have seen the look on his face as a cop walking up to him with a naked, sweaty, cum-covered girl and said that he had to let me in.

When I made it back up to my room I saw my answering machine blinking.

"I knew you would chicken out Janie. You always brag that you're up for anything but not this time I guess. Too bad, I was going to give you the fucking of a lifetime. Your loss."

What an asshole.

I collapsed into my bed and fell asleep.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,611 Followers