Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well for the record, your butt looked pretty cute in those yellow panties too," he said, pulling his socks on as she blushed. She stood up and informed him that they should be downstairs already and since he was the last one to be ready it was his fault. Darren grabbed a pillow from his bed and hurled it at her. She caught it and put it on her bed.

"Cool, extra pillow for me!" she said triumphantly before heading out the door. As she passed him, wearing a floral printed sun frock and strappy sandals, he swatted her butt in punishment, causing her to yelp and skip away from him whilst looking indignantly back over her shoulder.

They walked from the motel to find a restaurant. There was still plenty of heat left in the day. Beth took over from her mother pushing the young twins in their stroller and they had a very normal family dinner at a small-child friendly restaurant.

~~~~~~~

After dinner Beth and Darren watched a movie in the hotel room, Darren teasing his twin with the fact that he had the better view from his bed. Beth responded simply by insisting on sharing his bed. They sat together, side by side, only an inch separating them, thinking back on the day and what had transpired, trying not to show that either of them had a new found interest in their sibling.

As the movie was finishing, there was a rattle, clunk and what sounded suspiciously like a death scream from the room's air conditioner and they looked at each other resignedly.

"What's the bet it just died and there's no other rooms available?" Beth complained.

"Murphy's law says you'd be right," Darren responded, "especially since its still going to be hot as fuck tonight. They called down to the desk to see if something could be done only to have their fears confirmed. They were told that they'd be given a discount on the room, which would be fine for their parents, but meant nothing to either of them.

"Guess I won't need these then," Darren said as he stripped the covers from the bed until only a sheet remained.

"Ugh, I so hate getting sweaty in bed!" Beth complained. She went over to her case with her clothes and fished around until she pulled out an old t-shirt. "If I'm going to get sweaty, it may as well be in this," she said, turning her back on her brother. She took the sundress off that she'd been wearing and Darren stared again at his Sister's body from behind. He decided that she really did have nice curves as he took in the flare of her hips and the arch of her back. She pulled the old t-shirt on and then started fishing around underneath it, seemingly by magic pulling her bra out of one sleeve.

"What the? What happened there?" Darren said as he saw the yellow bra thrown into the corner.

"Girl magic bro, girl magic," Beth teased. Shaking his head as Beth walked to the bathroom to clean her teeth. Darren removed his t-shirt and shorts leaving on his boxer-briefs. His eyes picked out the cute curve of his sister's panty clad butt just peeking from beneath her t-shirt. It was a delightful tease that aroused him again and he had to adjust his cock in his underwear as he followed her into the bathroom.

The two of them shared the small space as they brushed, each of them casting surreptitious glances at the other when they thought they were unobserved. Beth finished first and Darren stepped back out the way to let her pass between him and the sink to exit the room. Beth faced the sink, side stepping with her butt facing her brother. Darren looked down at his sister's butt and noticed how close it was to rubbing against his cock. Before he'd even really thought about what he was doing, he pushed his hips forward just enough that her butt dragged across his cock. He looked up into the mirror as Beth let out a 'whoops!' and briefly made eye contact. Nothing was said and she quickly left the room.

"Night Beth," he said as he exited the bathroom and tumbled onto his bed.

"Good night Darren," she replied.

~~~~~~~

Darren woke in the middle of the night, sweaty and uncomfortable. His underwear had twisted and so he adjusted it with his hands. He glanced at the clock ... 3am.

"Damn, hours to go," he thought, laying back on the bed, trying to avoid where he'd been sleeping before due to the sweat and extra warmth. He rolled onto his side, facing his sister's bed. She'd thrown off the sheet that she'd been sleeping under and was on her back, her right arm hanging almost off the bed toward him, her right knee bent and flopped aside. In the almost dark of the motel room, Darren studied his sleeping sister, his cock growing harder as his eyes made out more detail and his thoughts turned darker.

He sat on his bed to get a better view. Beth's tits looked almost flat with her prone on her back and there was just a hint of her belly showing where her t-shirt had ridden up slightly. Beneath that were the panties. Those cute yellow panties that she'd put on. Her mound was evident, putting a nice curve in those panties. Darren wondered. He wondered how big her nipples were, how much hair her panties might hide. He wondered if he had the balls to go and find out. He wondered how bad the reaction would be if he was busted. His cock was rock hard and he worked the leg of his boxer briefs until his erection was out. He stroked it, slowly working his hand up and down, feeling the skin move over the shaft, feeling it get as hard as it had ever been as he studied his sister again.

He stood up and stepped across the space between the beds before kneeling next to her. He watched her as he pushed his underwear down to free his cock better, still stroking his erection. He tentatively reached out to the bottom of her t-shirt and then stopped. He thought about how she'd looked earlier in her bra and panties and took the cotton of the t-shirt between thumb and forefinger. He lifted it very gently from her belly, peering up underneath. There was a hint of the curve of her tit, but it was too dark to really see anything. He let it go again, his gaze moving to her panties. Very carefully he took the waistband and as with the t-shirt, he lifted. He could see a dark shade that had to be hair. It didn't look like a lot, but it was hard to say. He was about to try and get a better look when Beth moved, rolling, impacting with his hand. He let go instantaneously and leapt to his bed, lying there with his heart hammering in his chest as he waited for her to wake up. She didn't.

Darren lay awake for another hour, but couldn't summon the courage to risk another attempt. Eventually he fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~

"Ewww, I feel disgusting!" Beth said as she stood up. Darren was woken by her speaking and turned to see what she was on about. Beth pulled at her t-shirt, which had stuck to her body. It was sweaty and clinging and just before it separated from her breasts, he was given a delightful hint of her nipples. As his gaze passed lower, he noticed that as she pulled the shirt away, the light coming in from the window presented him with a great silhouette. He could see the curves of her hips perfectly as well as the delightful shape of her long skinny legs.

"Enjoying the view much?" she accused him when she saw him looking. He had the good grace to blush and mumble an apology. Beth walked past to the bathroom.

"I get first shower again," she declared, glancing down to his crotch where Darren was sporting morning wood (ably assisted by the view of his sister of course) as she disappeared into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~

"Good night's sleep?" Phil asked over breakfast.

"Utter crap Dad," Darren replied, both he and Beth going on to describe the horror of sleeping in puddles of sweat due to the faulty air conditioner.

"Well, sorry to hear that, hopefully tonight we'll be somewhere nicer."

~~~~~~~

Beth looked at her brother, once more sleeping in the car, the lack of sleep over night having taken its toll and the air-conditioned comfort of the van making sleep possible. She thought back to the day before and everything that had transpired in between. She once again wondered if she could get away with putting her head in her brother's lap. She started out leaning on him, seeing if he would awaken. When he didn't she allowed her self to slide down onto his lap. His hips were well forward and it meant that she was able to lie down so that her face was right over his cock. She was leaning to her right, her right arm tucked beneath her with her hand between her legs. She put her left hand on his leg, resting it on his thigh almost under her head and not far from his cock.

She lay like that, intending to sleep, but sleep wasn't coming. She was too aware of where his dick was and couldn't believe that she was actively putting herself in this position, but her pussy was so wet and her nipples so tight, she couldn't help herself. She experimented and slipped her hand a little way up the leg of his loose shorts. Every couple of minutes, she'd slip it a little higher until her fingertips were brushing the leg of his underwear. She ran them gently across what was probably his ball sack and moved her head so that she could move her hand up further. She was glad his shorts were so baggy and then managed to get her hand over his cock. It wasn't hard, but as she rubbed it gently, it did noticeably stiffen. Darren stirred and she panicked, pulling her hand off his cock and carefully extracting it from his shorts. She sighed deeply when he didn't wake up.

Considering her options, Beth decided to be a little less direct. She lay back down, but rather than slide her hand inside his shorts, she placed her hand over his cock and laid her head on it. Gently she rhythmically squeezed as she lay there, pretending to sleep as she played with her brother's stiffening dick.

Once again Darren dreamed. This time, he was back in the hotel room and his sister was once again sleeping next to him. This time though, when she woke up complaining about how icky she felt, she pulled her t-shirt off over her head, revealing her naked breasts. He stared, fascinated and aroused, his cock aching with its hardness.

"Don't you feel icky?" she asked him. "Don't you need to take your clothes off?"

"I'm only wearing underwear," he replied.

"Yes and doesn't it need to come off, just like this?" she said, her hand plucking at the waistband of a silky white thong.

"I guess so," he replied, suddenly taking his underwear off to reveal a massive boner. He watched as his sister slipped the thong off in return, revealing a completely bald pussy.

"I can make you feel much better. Do you want me to make you feel better bro?" she asked.

"Yes," Darren replied. Beth stepped to where he was now seated on the bed and dropped to her knees in front of him, her hand reaching out to grab his cock. She pumped it a couple of times and moved her head close as Darren gathered her blonde hair in his hands to hold it out the way of his view. Her lips descended toward his cock ... and he woke up, moaning at what had been anticipated to come and the disappointment of waking to reality.

As he sorted out that reality from his dream state he was again aware of the hardness of his cock and the fact that his sister was again asleep on it, though this time her hand was beneath her head and holding his cock through his shorts! He sat there, enjoying the sensation, her hand occasionally squeezing or rubbing until he felt guilty and shook her quietly.

"Beth," he whispered as he shook her. Beth pretended to continue to sleep for a few moments, giving his cock a final squeeze, then 'stirred'.

"What?" she asked.

"Wake up, you're giving me a dead leg," Darren lied. Beth smiled to herself as she released his cock and sat up.

"Oh, sorry," she replied.

"So what were you dreaming about?" Beth asked her brother a few minutes later.

"What do you mean?" Darren asked.

"Well you must have been having a good dream, because when you woke me up, your dick was like an iron rod!" She whispered. Darren turned all shades of red as he tried to deflect further probing about the content of his dream. "Oh come one, tell me, it can't be that bad."

"Have you ever had a dream that was really enjoyable, but that you didn't want to tell anyone about?" he asked, somewhat exasperated that she wasn't giving up.

"Maybe," she said.

"Well there you go that's what this is like so just let it go."

"Oh come on, if you tell me, I'll tell you about the freaky dream I had yesterday."

"I doubt that it would be a fair exchange," he replied.

"I tell you what, I'll tell you about mine and then you can decide," she said, taking the plunge. Darren looked at her pensively, wondering about whether this was a good idea.

"Ok," he relented. Beth told him about her dream of the day before when she'd ended up drooling on his cock. She told him all about the vampire and how it had made her horny to be in the dream and then that she'd been sucking on the vampire's cock. A glance at Darren's pants told her he was enjoying her telling the story and then she revealed the last piece of the dream.

"And then when I looked up with a mouthful of cock, the vampire was you! And you woke me up and I'd drooled all over you!" she hissed.

"No way," he said, disbelief his first reaction.

"I swear it's true," Beth said, not sure if she was hot from blushing or from the excitement of having shared the story.

"Shit," Darren said.

"There, now you have mine, is yours worse than that?" she asked him.

"Well, no, not really," he said told her about the dream that he'd had of her in the motel room, not mentioning that he'd been awake and perving on her. He told her about her holding his stiff cock in her hand and the fact that he'd woken up just as she was about to suck him. "Well that must have sucked," Beth said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well that you nearly got a blow job and then woke up."

"Um yeah, of course there is that slight matter that I nearly got a blow job from my sister!" he whispered back to her.

"Yeah, well just think, in my dream I had you stuffed all the way to my throat!" Darren was surprised about just how eagerly his sister was discussing this with him. He felt guilty that he'd enjoyed his dream so much. "Don't you at least wish you'd got to feel it in a dream?" she asked.

"Well, um, I guess I do kind of know," he said and told her about the dream he'd had the day that she'd drooled all over his cock.

"Oh my god, that's too funny!" she said when he finished relating the dream. "I can't believe you didn't know if you'd cum or not!"

"Well it was all the timing of waking up and everything," he whispered defensively."

"Just imagine, we were both dreaming about your cock being in my mouth at the same time! That's really a freaky twin thing," Beth smiled at him.

"Yeah, well considering where your mouth was, it's lucky my cock was in my pants!"

"Maybe it would have been more fun if it wasn't," Beth mumbled. Darren whispered for her to repeat what she'd said, but she chickened out. She wanted desperately to rub her pussy, but couldn't bring herself to do it and the conversation died off, each of them left to their own thoughts and musings.

~~~~~~~

In the afternoon, after they'd stopped for a lunch break, his belly full of fried food, Darren dozed off again. Beth studied her brother. The conversation from earlier in the day had been dominating her thoughts and this time she decided she would do something completely crazy. As Darren slept on, rather than lay on him, she very slowly and very carefully undid his shorts. She had to kind of lay down to hide behind the seats so that her parents wouldn't get suspicious. It wasn't easy, but eventually she had them undone and even managed to wiggle them down a little bit. The really tricky bit was his underwear. The boxer briefs looked hot the way they clung to him, but they didn't make accessing his cock an easy task. In the end she managed to get the head of his dick out. Her pussy was on fire from the daring moves and even though she'd never sucked a guy before, she lowered her head to her brother's lap and sucked gently at the tip of his cock. She just held it in her mouth and sucked, using her tongue to lick at it, exploring how it felt. It was really soft and smooth, though it soon started swelling as she kept him in her mouth. It was a massive turn-on.

With his sister sucking his dick, Darren didn't stay asleep for long. It took a moment on waking to realise what was happening. As he became conscious of what she was doing, his cock rapidly swelled to full size. He had to resist very hard from blurting something like, "What the fuck are you doing?" at her to avoid their parents getting involved and asking questions. He knew that he really should stop her too. The only thing was he'd never had a girl suck his cock before and it felt freaking amazing! With his cock swollen to full size, more of it was accessible to Beth and she worked her mouth further down his shaft.

Darren couldn't help it, he groaned. Beth flinched and moved her head, realising he was awake. She looked at her brother, worried, suddenly concerned about his reaction.

Darren considered his options. Did he stop his sister? Did he speak to her? Did he just let her keep going? He was confused. He knew he wanted more because it felt so good, but he also knew that it wasn't supposed to be his sister that did this for him. As this flashed through his mind, Beth was looking at him, worried.

"It's ok," he said to her, meaning only to assure her that he wasn't about to tattle. She took it to mean keep going though and with a grin on her face, sucked his cock back inside her mouth.

"Stop," he said.

"What?" Beth asked, looking worried again.

"We have to talk ... but later," Darren hissed. He packed away his engorged cock and picked up his book. Beth continued to look worried and retreated to her side of the car, confused, worried, yet still horny. All the way through to their lunch break she alternated between worrying about Darren's reaction and marveling at how horny she after sucking her twin brother's cock!

When they stopped for lunch, Darren took advantage of their mother and father dealing with the twins to drag his sister aside.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Darren asked. Beth was sort of relieved that it didn't come out as an angry demand, but more like incredulous.

"I was thinking about how turned on I was from my dream and whether it would be as good in real life. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Hell yes I did, but I mean, in the car? With Mum and Dad so close? Without even asking me?"

"Well I didn't want you to say no," Beth admitted, "And I kind of thought that once I had you in my mouth it might be harder for you to do that."

"Fuck, you were right about that! I still can't believe you did it," Darren said, standing somewhat awkwardly a couple of feet from his sister. "I mean, I've dreamt about getting a blow job, but I never thought the first one would come from my twin sister!"

"Well I didn't exactly think that the first cock I put in my mouth would be yours either you know. To be honest, I didn't even think about putting one in there at all ... it always seemed a little on the gross side when the girls talked about it. Anyway, it wasn't a proper blow job because you didn't cum." Darren shook his head. They were prevented from discussing it further when their parents called them over to eat. Throughout lunch, Darren considered what had happened and how he felt about it. His cock hardend the more he considered it.

Beth plotted. About halfway through the lunch, she spilt her drink over her shorts. Cursing her clumsiness, she went to the car to grab clean clothes, taking them into the rest room to change. She took her shorts and panties off and replaced them with a light, flirty, pale blue skirt that fell to about mid-thigh. She was about to put on fresh panties when she had a better idea and went without, stuffing them in her hand-bag instead. She pulled her t-shirt and bra off, stowing the bra with her panties and pulled her t-shirt back on. She was excited as she returned to finish lunch, conscious of the feel of her t-shirt rubbing against her now long and erect nipples. She could feel Darren's eyes on her as she returned and it put a spring in her step as she considered her plan for the afternoon's drive, wondering if he'd noticed her nipples. Given how tight and erect they were, she sure hoped so.

123456...9