Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~

Over the next month, Darren and Beth continued to enjoy secret forays into each other's bedrooms, fucking passionately and then returning to wake up in their own beds. Beth's tits swelled and she secretly bought herself some new bra's which she'd wash when her parents were out of the house. She tried to remember to throw some of her normal sized ones into the regular wash occasionally.

Checking her belly had become a daily ritual for her, the fear of showing and having to tell her parents too great to come to grips with. Fortunately for her, at that point she wasn't changing much other than her tits and it wasn't too difficult to hide.

The nausea was a bit harder. She wasn't physically sick very often, but she felt terrible. Her mother picked up on it a couple of times and tried to get her to go see a doctor, but Beth managed to play it down and by the afternoon she'd be fine, convincing her mum that she just needed rest and sleep.

At four months the nausea was a thing of the past and Beth felt like she was just starting to see a real change in her body, looking mainly like she'd just put on a bit of weight. She wore slightly baggier tops, wore thinner, unpadded bras rather than boosting ones and no one seemed to be any the wiser. When she was alone with Darren though, he'd often ask her to wear some sexy lingerie for him. She had gained two cup sizes and although he said he loved her tits before she was pregnant, he was certainly appreciating their enhanced size. Beth noted that with the increase her areole seemed to have swollen and the actual nipple thickened some as well. Darren still sucked them with the same fervor as before and it still felt good, so she certainly didn't worry about it.

The next change that she noted was that she was starting to feel horny a lot more frequently than she had previously. Like almost constantly. She'd never told Darren about experimenting with her butt, but had often slipped a finger in there when she masturbated following that initial experiment. Darren enjoyed being the beneficiary of her increased sex drive even if he occasionally felt like he might not keep up.

He was in the kitchen on the weekend and their parents had left he and Beth alone for a couple of hours. Beth had woken up with a burning desire between her legs and came down to find him making a mid-morning snack.

"Fuck me Darren," she declared as she entered the room.

"What, no Good Morning?" he replied with a laugh. "I'm reduced to simply servicing your needs?" He took a bite of his sandwich as he turned to face her. Beth enjoyed the way his mouth hung open and his eyes widened when he saw her. She was wearing a new bra and panty set that she'd bought from Victoria's Secret. Hot pink, with maximum lift, she knew just how huge her tits looked. She glanced down to confirm that the desired reaction had begun. Beth advanced on her brother as he started to try and put the sandwich back on the bench. She dragged his shorts to his ankles as she sank to her knees and locked her lips around him, sucking heartily. Her hands caressed his thighs and up and over his stomach. She loved the feeling of him getting harder and harder each time that she took him deep in her mouth. His hands tangled in her hair as he reached full erection and he began thrusting at her mouth.

Beth's saliva ran down over his balls and Darren groaned as he looked down at his twin taking his thrusts in her mouth.

Her swollen pregnant tits looked amazing in the pink demi-cupped bra, like a platform ready for him to land his sperm on. He could feel his balls about to explode and pushed deep into her mouth again. He was amazed at just how vigorous she was letting him be with her mouth, fucking it almost as hard as he would her pussy. He'd never seen so much of his cock slide into her mouth before.

Beth pulled away just as he was about to cum.

"Does that make up for no Good Morning?"

"Oh fuck. Sort of, yes, but I was so close to cumming!"

"So fuck me and cum then," she grinned at him. Beth stood up and walked over to the kitchen table, the string of her thong parting her butt cheeks temptingly. She turned and sat on the edge of the table, spreading her legs invitingly.

"Fuck me!"

Darren loved how commanding she was being and quickly crossed to her, his hard cock leading the way like a homing missile. When he reached her, he dropped to his knees, pulled the thong aside and started licking her pussy.

"Oh God I love your tongue in my cunt," Beth purred as he licked at her lovely wet lips. Darren continued to please her with his tongue, caressing and teasing her until she begged him to get on with it and fuck her already. He responded by pulling the thong down her legs and tossing it aside. Beth remained perched on the edge of the kitchen table as her twin brother stood and plunged his cock into her sopping wet pussy. He drove his cock inside, hands on her hips, pulling himself into her as Beth leant back on the table, legs high in the air. The table shook with the force of his thrusts, each one accompanied by the sound of their flesh slapping together.

"You're so fucking hot Beth," Darren exclaimed as he fucked her.

"You're just saying that because I let you fuck me," Beth laughed. Darren feigned outrage, pulling his cock from her.

"Let me? You begged me," he reminded her, grinning at the sigh of disappointment that accompanied his withdrawal.

"That wasn't begging, that was demanding," Beth laughed, hopping from the edge of the table.

"You're stopping?" Darren asked incredulously, "I thought you wanted this?"

"Not stopping you doofus, moving." Beth turned around and leant over the table, presenting her brother with a different angle to his target. Darren grinned and slid his cock back inside his sister's pussy from behind.

"I've been meaning to tell you something," Beth said as he fucked her.

"What?" came the return grunt.

"I've been experimenting."

"What does that mean?"

Beth reached around in response, and put the tip of her finger against her anus. She felt Darren stop with his dick half in and half out of her pussy.

"It means," she said, sliding her finger as far into her anus as she could manage, "that I like this."

"Oh wow, that is so fucking sexy!"

"I bet sticking your cock in there would be sexier."

"Really? Can I?"

"Yes, I want to try feeling your cock in my bum Darren." She felt him pull the rest of the way out of her pussy and suddenly it was poking at her puckered rear entry. "Just take it easy and go slow." She felt the pressure ease a bit before being applied at a fairer pace. Beth groaned aloud when she felt the head of her brother's cock push into her opening, slowly stretching her ass wide. Darren matched her audible satisfaction as he saw himself slip inside.

"Wait!" Beth sputtered as he tried to push further into her anus. "I've never put anything this big in there, let me adjust for a bit." Darren paused. After a couple of iterations of Darren pulling back and pushing forward again he was completely buried in her butt.

"Fuck it's so tight it's awesome!" Darren exclaimed staring at the point where their bodies were joined.

"I can't believe how fucking big it feels," Beth replied, hands stretched out in front of her along the table top. Darren started sliding in and out of his twin sister's ass, adjusting his speed in line with her instructions, seeking to maximize her pleasure. Soon he was sliding freely in and out, watching his cock disappear and reappear with each stroke. His balls tightened quickly and he knew he couldn't control himself.

"I'm going to explode Beth."

"Spurt in my ass Darren!" she gasped as he pushed deep inside. He held himself there as his cock unloaded, spraying inside her ass repeatedly.

Beth lay across the table panting as she felt the warm rush in her rectum. She sighed when Darren stepped back and his cock slid out.

"You are the most fucking amazing sister ever!"

"You'd better believe it," Beth smiled. She stood up, giggling as she felt her brother's cum start to seep from her butt. She clamped a hand to herself and hurried off to the toilet, her tits bouncing in her bra.

"Damn, I didn't even get your bra off!" Darren lamented as she fled the kitchen.

"Don't worry, there's plenty of time for that!" Beth reassured him. "Go wash your cock so I let you use it again!"

~~~~~~~

At five months, Beth looked at her naked self in the mirror and had to admit that she was showing. She was glad that she'd never really been the sort of girl to get about in crop-tops or really clingy clothes. Her parents really hadn't noticed her gradual fashion change to baggier clothes thankfully.

"Right you two, we need to talk," their father said over dinner. The twin's looked at each other, their hearts both racing, stomachs churning at the ominous sound of their father's voice.

"Whoa, relax you two, no one died!" their mother laughed.

"Wow, I know I made that sound like it was going to be trouble, but it wasn't supposed to freak you out," Paul laughed. "I have to go away for a conference and for some strange reason it's in this beautiful resort, so I'm taking your mother with me. All we wanted to let you know was that you were being deprived of the cook and cleaner for a week. Oh and you'll have the house to yourselves too."

"Awesome!' Darren exclaimed.

"Now just wait, the other part of that is that if there are any signs of wild partying or trouble, life won't be worth living when we return," Judy countered.

"You've both got your emergency credit cards in case something happens and you need to get something fixed around the house, right? And I don't mean party damage!"

"Yes Dad," Beth replied.

"Oh, um, sure, it's in my room ... somewhere," Darren answered, wondering exactly where he might have left it.

"When do you leave?" Beth asked her Dad, her bare foot finding her brother's calf beneath the table.

"Next week."

"Geez, they don't give you much warning," Darren observed.

"Well, I've known for a while that I was going, but I only just got confirmation back from the company that I can take your mother with me."

"In other words, his girlfriend just cancelled and he'd already paid the extra," their mother joked.

"Oh sure, that's exactly what happened!" Dad replied, joining the laughter that spread around the table.

~~~~~~~

A week later, Darren and Beth dropped their parents at the airport and then turned for home, looking forward to being alone together in the house. As soon as they were inside with the door closed, Beth started peeling her clothes off.

"Not that I'm complaining, but am I missing something?" Darren asked as he watched his sister strip to her underwear in front of him.

"No, I just want to be able to relax and not have to worry about hiding this little problem," she answered, her hands caressing her little baby bump. Darren walked over and caressed the bump as well, still somewhat freaked out about the fact that it was his child in there. He pulled her into a hug and planted a tender kiss on her lips. Beth crumpled within the security of his arms. Then she felt Darren release the clasp of her bra.

"Now I must be missing something," she giggled.

"Well, I figure if you're going to relax, you may as well be naked."

"So, I'm still sexy enough for you then?"

"Hell yes! Not a day goes by that I don't sneak a peek at my sexy sister, wanting to get my cock inside you." He ran his hands over her body, touching her gently, caressing her hips, buttocks, breasts and belly.

"Mmm, you know the right things to say," she purred, her hands attacking his clothing. Darren bent his head to her swollen breast; drawing a nipple into his mouth and giving it a long, deep suck.

They were both naked moments later and headed for the living room, hands all over each other's bodies.

"A whole week!" Darren exclaimed with glee. "I'm going to fuck you in every room of the house."

"And in every hole in every room!" Beth laughed.

"And we can sleep in the same bed together; all night with no need to sneak back to our own beds."

"This is going to be so awesome," Beth said as she pushed him back onto the couch. She knelt before him and started sucking on his cock.

"We should use Mum and Dad's room, they've got the biggest bed and the ensuite bathroom."

"Great idea, and no clothes in the house. Let's be nudists for the whole week." Beth suggested. She stopped talking to concentrate on the head job she was giving her twin brother. Her lips flowed up and down his shaft, tongue slipping all over it. As happy as she was sucking him though, her pussy was wet and in dire need of attention, so after a few minutes she mounted him instead. She faced away from the couch and Darren wrapped her in his arms, hands on her tits as she leant back against him and wiggled and squirmed with his cock deep in her pussy.

When she wanted more in and out action, she leaned forward, putting her hands on the couch and bounced her rear up and down, feeling his penis enter her over and over again. Darren could see her puckered butt hole and stabbed a finger at it as she moved up and down.

"You love my naughty little butt hole, don't you?"

"Hell yes," Darren shouted, pushing his finger inside.

"Do you want to fuck your sister's ass Darren?"

"Yes!"

"Put your big, hard, fat cock in my ass Darren, fuck my dirty little hole." Beth leaned further forward, sliding off of her brother's dick and going to all fours on the floor in front of him. Darren followed and quickly moved to put his cock into her bum. Beth sighed and squealed as he pushed his way in and then started fucking her rear passage.

"You feel so big Darren, I love having my brother's cock in my ass. Fuck it! Fuck my bum!"

Darren groaned, his sister's dirty talk driving him wild.

"Ready for your first load of the week?" He gasped; his explosion imminent.

"Yes, fill my butt!" Darren jammed his cock up her bottom and exploded, spurting over and over inside her.

"This week is going to be so awesome," Darren commented as Beth collapsed onto the floor in front of him. She looked back up at her brother who was gazing down at her body, enjoying her nudity, thinking about her not wearing anything for the entire week. He got off the couch and joined her, kissing her passionately. He started moving slowly down, kissing her chin, nibbling at her neck. He reached her breasts and delayed, taking his time to tease and enjoy each nipple with his lips, teeth and tongue. By the time he finished, Beth was squirming beneath him. He moved more quickly but no less affectionately as he placed delicate kisses on her belly. Finally he reached her dripping pussy. Beth sighed as his tongue furrowed between her lips, tasting of her pleasure. He ran it back up and circled her excited clit before flattening against it.

Darren settled in to bring his sister to orgasm, working his tongue firmly against her clit. He could feel her hands in his hair. She was thrusting her pussy at his face, her need growing more urgent. Beth's breathing was coming in ragged gasps and Darren pushed harder against her button, delivering her climax. Beth was shaking beneath him, her hands pushing him away, her legs closing together. She pressed them tight, squashing her lips, her juice leaking to mingle with the cum that was seeping from her anus.

"If I have to stay naked, I'd better go clean up," she told Darren a few minutes later when she'd recovered.

They spent the rest of the day naked, touching each other when they'd cross paths around the house, stopping to kiss and cuddle. They fucked twice more, each time enjoying the fact that there was no rush. They had time to learn even more about what the other liked, about how to stoke their desire and push their buttons. Eventually they settled on the couch together, still naked, hands gently caressing each other.

"Time for bed?" Beth asked as they show they were watching came to an end.

"Yeah, it must be," Darren happily replied. He hit the button on the remote, killing the TV and followed Beth upstairs, his cock lifting at the sight of her bum wiggling away in front of him. Thinking that they'd be sharing their parent's bed only stiffened him further. They went to the bathroom first, Beth teasing him about the state of his cock. She stopped, slapping it gently in jest.

"I can't help it!" Darren complained.

"I know, but that doesn't make it any less funny," They finished up in the bathroom and climbed into their parent's bed together.

"This is kind of weird you know," Darren observed as they snuggled together under the blankets.

"Yeah, but I can't help but notice that it hasn't affected this," she giggled, grabbing his erect cock and stroking it.

"Well, it would take something pretty out there to kill the buzz of being in bed naked with my hot twin sister!"

"Oh, you're too kind."

"I try." Beth pushed her brother over onto his back and slid her way down his body so that she could take his cock in her mouth. Darren moaned, lying with his hands behind his back, luxuriating in the service his sister was providing.

"Fuck my pussy please Darren?" Beth asked him some minutes later when she felt he was getting close to cumming.

"Gladly," he replied, though he was in fact a bit disappointed that she'd stopped. Beth rolled over onto her back so that he could fuck her missionary style and Darren happily plunged into her waiting pussy.

"God knows how we'll manage this in a couple of months," Beth said, hooking her feet up behind her brother's back, drawing him in deeper.

"I'm sure we'll find a way," Darren grunted. He thrust energetically, his orgasm approaching quickly. He was once again on the brink of losing it when Beth told him to stop.

"Oh God, really?" He exclaimed with disappointment.

"Yes, I want to suck your cock and taste myself on you as you cum."

"Man this pregnancy thing is turning you all kinds of kinky!" Darren said, clearly approving.

"I know, there's just something happening with my hormones and suddenly stuff I might not have even tried before is a now a huge turn on."

Darren moved off of his sister who pushed him back on the bed again. She eagerly took his cock into her mouth, slurping and sucking. She stroked his already short-fused shaft with one hand as her mouth worked him over and it wasn't long until he exploded. Beth clamped her mouth over the head of his pulsing cock, swallowing everything that he had to give her.

"One down, two to go," she smiled at him as she wiped her mouth.

"Huh?"

"One hole down," she said, pointing at her mouth, "two to go," she explained, indicating her butt and pussy. "Every room, every hole, remember?"

"Oh yeah," Darren laughed. Beth playfully slapped him before snuggling close. Darren spooned with her, quickly dropping off to sleep in his post-coital malaise.

He awoke to the glorious feeling of Beth's mouth working his cock again.

"Who's the little hornbag?" he asked as he wiped sleep from his eyes and became conscious of exactly what was going on.

"Morning," she replied happily. "I figured it would be nice to start the day be knocking off another target. Which hole do you want?"

Darren hesitated, wanting to say ass but thinking that pussy might be the right thing to say.

"Oh, so you want my bum again, but you're too shy to say it?" she teased him, reading his thoughts.

"Well, I just didn't want to you know, just blurt it out. I thought it would probably be nicer if I said pussy first."

"It's ok Darren, if I didn't like your big stiff dick in my bum I wouldn't give you the choice, you can fuck me there." Darren's face beamed with delight as Beth turned on her side and presented her shapely bottom to him. Darren playfully slapped her butt cheek and then rubbed her pussy with his fingers. He made sure his sister was nice and wet before pushing his fingers in to lubricate them. He played around, then wiped her juices on her anus, pushing a finger inside. He loved the little gasps she made as he worked first one and then a second finger in and out of her butt.

1...456789