Japanese Femdom For Black Men

Story Info
Haitian nerd dates a Japanese dominatrix.
1.2k words
3.48
16.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Stop making a fuss, Sylvain, and give me that butt," Mirai Kitagawa said, laughing merrily, as she playfully slapped her boyfriend's ass. For ages they'd discussed this. Pegging. The ultimate act of role reversal. The sexual penetration of a man by a woman. An essential part of "Femdom" according to the web. The moment of absolute truth was finally upon them, and Sylvain was hesitant. As expected. Great. Mirai had only been dreaming of this for the past couple of months or so...

Ever since she could remember, Mirai Kitagawa had been somewhat different from other gals. Born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a Japanese immigrant family, she often felt like the daughter of two very different and at times conflicting worlds. The traditional and custom-laden world of Japan, which left its women with little room for self-expression, and the fast-paced, outwardly friendly and at times treacherous world of Canada.

As a five-foot-ten, chubby young Asian woman in a culture that utterly worshipped skinny white womanhood, Mirai Kitagawa often felt out of place. The fact that her parents wholly embraced the idea of "West is right" and tried to assimilate into Canadian society as best they could utterly disgusted Mirai to her core. As an adult, Mirai became determined to forge her own path. Mirai swore to herself that she wouldn't follow the Western way or the Asian way but her way...

After moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study Neuroscience at Carleton University, far from home, Mirai Kitagawa at last found her freedom. A forthright exploration of her sexuality led Mirai to the bedrooms of various young men and women, on and off campus. One of Mirai's lovers introduced her to the world of BDSM, which began to fascinate her. Mirai eventually discovered that she was a dominant, and thoroughly enjoyed dominating others, in and out of bed.

Rejecting western society's rigid and deeply superficial standards of beauty, Mirai Kitagawa learned to love her curvy body, her wide hips and her thick ass even as she learned to assert herself in and out of the bedroom. A dominatrix had to project confidence, otherwise she simply wouldn't be believable. Mirai discovered her inner strength, and unleashed it upon the world in a most unique way...

Mirai began looking for the perfect sub, and found him in the unlikely person of Sylvain Eustache, a six-foot-one, lean and athletic, dark-skinned young man originally from the island of Haiti. Raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, by his Haitian immigrant parents, Sylvain came to study biomedical engineering at Carleton University. The tall, shy and introverted nerd was absolutely stunned when the gorgeous, fearless Mirai came into his life. Little did he know what sweet hell was in for...

Nervously Sylvain assumed the position and spread his ass cheeks wide open, exposing a most obvious target. With a deep sigh, Sylvain turned around and nodded at Mirai, giving her the green light to proceed. Cackling gleefully, Mirai admired Sylvain's sinfully cute, smooth chocolate butt. The brother had a nice ass on him, for sure, and Mirai couldn't wait to fuck it.

"Just be gentle with me," Sylvain said, and Mirai nodded dutifully, then pressed the strap-on dildo against his ass. Without further ado, Mirai bucked her hips and penetrated Sylvain with a swift thrust. A sharp cry escaped Sylvain's lips and Mirai paused, then continued fucking him. Smacking Sylvain's cute ass real hard, Mirai smiled with satisfaction as the young Haitian stud yelped in surprise mixed with pain...

"Sylvain, be a man, I didn't complain half as much when I let you in my ass, remember?" Mirai screamed, tugging on Sylvain's ear for emphasis. Last week, in a rare turnabout, Mirai told her shy boyfriend to have his way with her. At first, things got off to a nice start. Sylvain put Mirai on all fours and proceeded to finger her pussy while eating the hell out of her thick, tasty ass, which she liked immensely.

"Yes I do remember," Sylvain said through gritted teeth, and Mirai laughed as she resumed fucking him. Truth be told, Sylvain was a lot gentler with her when they were fucking the traditional way. Indeed, he was quite gentle when he applied Aloe cream lubricant on her asshole, and fingered her butt for a good while before he slid his cock into her butthole.

Sylvain, bless his heart, was endowed with an eight-inch, uncircumcised, thick, dark and veiny dick which Mirai simply couldn't get enough of. The Haitian stud served the hell out of her that night, and Mirai howled as his thick dick filled her asshole. Sylvain plowed away at her, slamming his dick into her ass and he fucked her so hard that tears of joy streamed down Mirai's face. And she loved every minute of it. And then Sylvain ruined it by apologizing...

"Fuck, Sylvain, don't apologize, it was great," Mirai said, and she looked away from the concerned expression on Sylvain's handsome face. Yeah, there was much that Mirai had to teach to Sylvain, whether he liked it or not. As much as Mirai called herself a dominatrix, there were days when she wanted to get grabbed, fucked roughly and then ignored. Since Sylvain refused to do it to her, she would show him how it was done...

"I will make you my bitch," Mirai whispered into Sylvain's ear, and she tugged on his super sensitive nipples while plunging the dildo into his ass. Sylvain cried out and thrashed about wildly. Letting go of his nipples, Mirai's hands went to his hips and she held him tightly as he bucked this way and that. Holding her man down, Mirai fucked him silly, until a moaning, whimpering Sylvain tapped out...

"Oh fuck that was so damn good," Sylvain said as he slumped on the carpeted floor of their apartment, and Mirai slowly squeezed the dildo out of his ass, then tossed it away. For a moment she lay on top of her man's back, and wrapped her arms around him. Reaching between Sylvain's legs, Mirai noticed that, amazingly, he was harder than a rock...

"I want you to fuck me, as hard as you can," Mirai said, holding Sylvain's dick with one hand and his ear with the other. Instead of answering, Sylvain turned around in one swift motion, batting Mira's hands away and grabbing her at the same time. Mirai found herself astride Sylvain, and she felt his hard dick poke between her legs. Smiling, Mirai spread her thighs invitingly...

"Ask and you shall receive," Sylvain said, and he grabbed Mirai's tits and squeezed them. At the same time, he thrust into her, burying his thick dark dick in her cunt. A sharp squeal escaped Mira's lips as she felt Sylvain inside her. Hard and fast he fucked her, smacking her thick ass for good measure. Sylvain plowed away at Mirai, and she squealed in delight, loving every minute of it...

"Welcome back, my Haitian King," Mirai whispered, much later, as she lay in Sylvain's arms, and rested her head against his hairy chest. Sylvain smiled satisfactorily. Moments later, Mirai was fast asleep. He waited a little while, then carried her to their bed. Listening to Mirai's loud snoring and occasional farting, Sylvain couldn't help but chuckle quietly. Sometimes, even a perfect gentleman has to lay down the law ( and the pipe ) with his woman. All was right with his world once more...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers