Japanese Massage and Married Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''The breasts were okay, but this is... this is,'' she said.

''Just take your legs. Just take your legs,'' he said.

''Well, this is more than I expected. Would you mind if we did this without this,'' she said.

The man talked in Japanese and began to massage Carrie down there. Just outside her vagina. Carrie was very stressed and nervous right now. This was not easy for her.

''I'm not exactly comfortable with this,'' she said and you could hear the fear in her voice loud and clear.

After a while, Carrie said, ''You know, I don't think this is quite necessary.''

Carrie is just breathing deeper and deeper as he's massaging her close to her clit.

Carrie then said in a very nice and sweet way, ''Oh, I think I'm okay. Thank you.'' Just hoping he'll stop.

All of a sudden, Carrie feels a finger inside her pussy.

''Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!'' she began to moan, louder and louder.

He was now fingering her pussy with his middle finger. Carrie was just moaning and actually enjoying it very, very much.

''Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my gosh!'' she kept moaning.

Carrie held her tits and squeezed them. She tried to look away and avoid moaning because she was ashamed. The man continued to finger Carrie with one hand and held her thigh with the other hand.

''Just relax madam. Just relax. Ok?'' the man said.

''Oh god. Oh god. OK. OK. OK. OKEY!'' Carrie kept moaning while she was squeezing her tits with closed eyes.

The man was fingering her faster and faster, and Carrie buried her moans in the palms and taking really deep breaths at the same time.

''Ohhh. OK. OK. FUCK!'' She cried out.

The man stopped and Carrie was smiling at the ceiling. He grabbed her arm and told her, ''You feeling good? Turn around and pose like a dog.''

Carrie said nothing and turned around. She lay on her knees and her hands outstretched, just like a dog. The man went behind her and continued to finger her pussy slowly.

''Better?'' he asked.

''I'm feeling a little better,'' she said.

She caressed her asscheek a little and said, ''This is definitely a different massage.''

Just after saying those words the man shoved his meat-stick inside her cunt. The man gaped and let out a small moan. He began to stroke his dick inside her pussy slowly. He placed his hands on her sexy hips. Carrie turned her head a little to get eye contact with him. She really enjoyed it and the man could see that clearly from her facial expression.

It was also a challenge for him not to lose his mind and control. He was inside this hottie with a sexy, killer body and it felt incredibly enjoyable for him. He took a really deep breath and with lots of effort he struggled to get out two words.

He then managed to say those two words, ''Just breathe.''

Carrie turned her face away from him and just looked forward.

''God! Oh God!'' She cried out.

The man began to fuck her rapidly from behind, with her ass up and her face down against the sheet, she buried her moans. She grabbed the sheet tightly and pulled on it while the man hammered his dick in her. With time, the man fucked her more intensely. He was dicking her so deep that he began to hit her g-spot and his waist hit her buttocks harder and harder.

*PLUP* *PLUP* *PLUP* *PLUP* *PLUP* *PLUP* *PLUP* *PLUP* *PLUP.*

''Fuck yeah like that. Yeah! Ohhh. Ohhh. Yeah. Shit! Yeah. OHHHH! Fuck Yeah!!!'' Carrie screamed and moaned at the same time.

She turned her head and had her eyes fixed on him now with the side of her head still down on the sheet. She put one hand on her asscheck and started pushing her ass against the attacking dick.

''You feel better?'' the man asked calmly.

''Yeah! Fuck Yeah!!'' Carrie replied in a louder tone.

With her hands now close to her tits on the sheet and looking to the side she took a deep breath.

''Oh my god. I never thought my massage would be like this! Yeeeahhh!!! Ohhh my god! Yes! OH YES! Like that!'' Carrie screamed in excitement while crying out loud. Her facial expression was serious and there was anger in her voice.

The man then grabbed both of her arms and lifted her a little closer to him. He held her arms tight and started fucking her faster. She was moaning like crazy. She got insane over that Asian cock.

After a while he stopped and told Carrie to get on top of him. She positioned herself in reverse cowgirl and she placed her nice, soft, sexy hands on the man's wrinkled, hairy and skinny chest. He began to penetrate her immediately.

Carrie looked down at the Asian dick that was going in and out of her pussy. She then looked up with her eyes closed and moaned, ''God. Oh my god. ohhhhhh. Dammit!''

She was frustrated and began to realize what a mess she had gotten herself into. She was also thinking about her family right now. Her husband, her kids, her in-laws and her own parents. It was so wrong but it felt so good.

The man was fucking her and squeezing her big, sexy tits without letting go of them.

''You've made me feel so good all night long. Mmmmm. My massage is.... I was unexpecting this.... Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god,'' she said while having a great time and touching her clit at the same time.

He was talking to her in Japanese and trying to explain to her what kind of a massage this is. He was having a hard time getting the words out of his mouth because he was having such a good time inside that pussy and so did she. Both of them were breathing slowly, loudly and deeply. He then stopped and switched position. He laid Carrie on her back and he was now ready to fuck her missionary style.

''Just relax. Just breathe. Just Relax. Just breathe,'' he ordered her and she obeid.

He placed his dick on her pussy and then shoved it in. Carrie placed her legs around his back, with curling toes and her hands holding the pillow under her. She began to moan again now.

''You're gonna make me cum!'' She yelled and continued, ''Ohhh. You should stop. You should stop. I don't.... I don't know if we can.... AH AAAHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!'' She was screaming so loud that the man got sore ears.

The man didn't care and fucked her faster for every time she spoke. He then grabbed her legs and lifted them up.

''Oh my fucking God. Yes. Yes. Right fucking there,'' she said with an angry and dangerous look. The man kept fucking here exactly there and did it harder and faster.

He and Carrie now stared at each other with a locked gaze. His old, ugly, wrinkled face met her good-looking, young and well-groomed face.

''Oh my... I'm gonna cum! Fuck I'm coming! coming!! coming!!! FUCK! OH GOOOOD!!!!'' Carrie screamed while cumming at the same time.

The orgasm was huge and intense. Her whole body trembled and shook while the explosion was a fact. She crossed her legs and cursed in the air.

The man then laid himself over her aggressively and began to fuck vigorously. Carrie was holding his arms tightly and moaned while the man whispered random things to her in Japanese. It was nasty. The man's wrinkled, ugly, skinny and hairy body was on top of Carrie's beautiful, hot, sexy, athletic, tanned and hairless body.

He got up and continued to fuck her in missionary. This time he was dicking her deeply and properly. They looked at each other and didn't even blink. Carrie licked and bit her lip during the whole time. He kept asking her if she was feeling better and she just nodded because she was so damn tired.

The man stopped for a few minutes and just stared at Carrie without saying anything.

''Are you ready for deep?'' he asked.

''Oh yeah. I like it deep,'' she replied.

The man stretched out his hands and asked Carrie to do the same. They held each other and interlocked fingers. All of a sudden the man started fucking Carrie incredibly fast. Faster than ever. It was so fast that it didn't look right. It couldn't be true. But here he was, driving his Asian cock into her American pussy. Fast and ruthless. No mercy.

Carrie couldn't breathe and she had difficulty moaning because it was so fast. Her head fell back and she couldn't close her mouth. The intensity was incomprehensible. Carrie was shocked. With her eyes closed and their fingers still interlocked, she cried out, ''I'M CUMMING!!!!!'' And had another orgasm.

At the exact same time, the man's penis exploded and he came as well, without uttering a single word. He came all over Carrie's belly, his cum was all over her. The man lay over her and began to whisper, ''Just take it easy. Relax. Just relax.''

''Oh I really need to get home. I'm sooo late for dinner and my husband and kids are probably waiting for me at the dinner table, wondering why I'm not home yet,'' Carrie said with a super relaxed voice.

The man kept saying, ''Take it easy and relax.''

He wiped off the cum that was on her stomach. She got dressed. The man approached her and they kissed each other passionately. He wrote down his number on a small piece of paper and gave it to her. She immediately took it and nodded at him. Carrie knew that they would meet each other often from now on and she would at least visit him three times a week for massage sessions.

She loved her family, but she also loved this man and what he provided to her.

12