Jasmine Goes To A Trade Show Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," he answered.

She began speaking as she slid him in again, "Rule 2, you don't meet with anyone or talk to anyone who wants to change our vendor agreement. You break this rule and you never, and I mean never, get me or Julie again."

"Ok, I'll never give this up," he answered as Jasmine pulled off again.

He looked disappointed, but it was short-lived as he observed that Julie was now climbing on top.

"Rule 3," Julie said as she took him in, "You don't date, or try to date anyone without running it by me."

She had him all the way and tightened on him, and as he almost shot added, "And my answer will always be,'No'"

"Ok," Herb exclaimed, "Anything, Julie."

She moved up and down again, and he tried to thrust upwards into her, but she just gave him a smirk and said, "Rule 4, you cum when I say and only when I say."

"Oh yes, Julie, I agree." he answered.

She began quickening her pace and said, "That's it, Herb, I'm so happy. I hope you are, too."

"Yes, very happy." he agreed.

"And Jasmine's happy too, that's good too, Herb, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," he agreed.

"It'll be ok for me to tell Jasmine everything going on with the company, right?" Julie asked. "So she can come help us when she needs to."

"Of course," he agreed again.

"Say," she asked, "You think I could use your credit card to buy a few things I need?" she leaned in and added with a whisper, "And some things like lingerie that I think you'll like."

"Of course," he exclaimed as he began shooting into her. "Anything you want."

Jasmine smiled at both of them and added, "I think the three of us will be enjoying this for a very long time."

Epilogue:

Soon after Herb's explosion, his suit returned, and he and Julie departed to his room. Jasmine was extremely confident that Julie would 1, keep Herb under control and 2, not let anyone, especially any other vendor that could threaten her account, near him, and 3, let her know if there was any threat to her account.

Jasmine returned to her firm with Herb's account and was made a partner as his account alone doubled their annual billings.

She planned on visiting Julie and Herb to share the good news.

12