Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about mid sentence with her husband when my cum spurted out of my cock. Half of it splattered on her phone and half of it went into her open mouth.

She was barely able to get out, “Oh fuck hold on!” before I jammed my hips forward, sliding my cock into her mouth spurting hot cum the entire time.

I was holding my camera in one hand while I was jacking off with the other. My cock was aimed right at her mouth as she was talking to her husband, but when she got hit with the first spurt, she blurted, oh fuck hold on and jerked the phone away as I jammed my cock in her mouth.

As I videoed her gulping down my load I was wondering how the fuck she would explain the gulping sounds and the gagging sounds to Larry. She was finally able to cover the phone somewhat, but not before he had to have heard some of the gagging noise even with the phone being held away.

Cum dripped from her phone as she finally released my cock from her mouth. She began coughing and gagging as she struggled to swallow my load. Cum drizzled from her chin as she pulled the phone back up to her mouth.

“I’m back,” she said. “No, no I am fine,” she added. “I tripped over this fucking hose,” she said.

“Well it’s hard trying to talk to you while I am doing everything I am doing,” she said.

I thought to myself, THAT was an understatement.

“Look,” she said, “I have to hang up or I will never get this shit cleaned,” she added.

“Ok, ok, yes I know, Coors light,” she said. “Ok, ok, ok, yes, I love you too, bye,” and she clicked off.

She spun around to Ted the second she hung up.

“It’s nice to see you’re over your fear of girls,” she said with a sneer and her hands balled into fists on her naked hips.

Ted stood there with his limp cock dangling between his legs. He shrugged his shoulders and said, “Hey, it’s a miracle huh,” he laughed.

“That hurt when you stuck it in my ass, you asshole,” she said glaring at him.

“You put it in her ass too,” I said, surprised to hear that. “I thought you were fucking her cunt,” I added.

Ted shrugged his shoulders again and said, “I fucked her there until she came, then, well I couldn’t let you have all the fun,” he laughed again.

She spun around to me. “And YOU,” she blurted. “I have never had anyone in my butt and now because of you, I have had yours and his in there tonight,” she fumed.

“And it was fucking incredible babe,” I chuckled. “I’ve got some great video to commemorate your very first ass fucking,” I laughed as I held the camera recording the scolding she was giving Ted and I.

I pointed to my chin and said, “Kathy, you’ve got some ah,” I tapped at my chin indicating she had a glob of cum on her chin.

“What,” she said as she quickly swiped the cum onto her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

She was a vision standing there with her shorts and her panties bunched around her one ankle. Her blouse was wide open and her loose bra rested on top of her firm tits. Her nipples remained rock hard.

She shook her head at us as if in disbelief at what had just happened. Finally she rolled her eyes and stooped down to grab her panties and pull them up. She then reached her shorts and pulled them up, snapping them closed.

She pulled her bra down complaining she had cum on it as she reached and hooked it in back before beginning to button her blouse.

I figured her panties were sure to be wet too with the amount of cum she had shot up her asshole.

Ted and I simply stood there with our limp cocks dangling as we watched her dress.

Ted stepped over and slid one of his business cards into her shirt pocket. “My home address is on the back baby, feel free to stop by anytime of the day or night you get the urge for more of this,” he said as he held his limp cock by the shaft shaking it up and down.

She looked down as he was shaking his wet cock, and rolled her eyes as she shook her head. “I have never been with a black man before,” she mumbled as she stared at his long cock.

“And now you have had a black cock in your mouth, your cunt and you sweet little asshole, all in one day,” he chuckled.

She continued to stare as he waved his cock around. “My husband would kill me if he knew,” she muttered as she gazed at Ted’s cock. She reached down and squeezed it hard for a moment.

“Let’s not tell him then,” Ted guffawed.

“Do you want a breath mint babe?” I offered. “When I kissed you, your mouth tasted like cum,” I laughed. “Not that I know what cum tastes like,” I quickly added with a laugh. “But you don’t want Larry to suspect anything.”

She chuckled at that comment, and said “Oh fuck him. He won’t suspect anything. Besides, my mouth has tasted like cum from the first day I got this job. His mouth tastes like a brewery anyway, I doubt he can tell,” she laughed.

“What was he talking about on the phone?” I asked.

She shook her head, “Oh he just had to tell me all about this battle he was in. He plays games on his computer and I guess he plays other people. Some weird war shit he gets off on. So while I am working my ass off, he sits and plays his fucking games and drinks beer,” she sneered shaking her head like he was a lost cause.

“Do you think he suspects anything?” I asked.

“Fuck no,” she snorted. “Let him play his games and keep him supplied in beer, he is as happy as a clam. He just wanted to brag about wiping out two platoons or something like that, he wasn’t interested that I fell over a hose or any of that,” she said with a clearly disgusted tone.

“When I get home,” she said, “I will give him a big old cum flavored kiss,” she laughed. “He gets one every night,” she giggled.

As she left, both Ted and I watched her walk toward her car.

“FUCK,” Ted bellowed. “She is hot!” he laughed. I agreed.