Jason Comes to the Back Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason hesitated in part because of his ambivalence in doing this. Removing his briefs would be the final point of no return. And, besides, he was kind of hoping that Mrs. Johnson would offer to take them off, as he had done for her.

But, she didn't really think it was right for her to do that. She was the teacher and the student should pull down his own underwear. That didn't make any real sense, of course, but she did like the feel of being in charge of a boy with a stiffie. "Now Jason, be a good boy and pull down your undies. Let Mrs. Johnson see your boner."

When she put it like that it did make him feel rather silly. He had a stiff cock, not a stiffie or a boner. But, you don't correct the mother of your girlfriend when she is speaking of your erection. "Yes, ma'am," he replied, and pulled out the waistband of his briefs so that it would clear his stiff dick, and then slid his briefs down his legs and off his ankles.

Mrs. Johnson smiled broadly at the sight of the young man's healthy, virile, stout cock, and even giggled to herself at using such a bold word to describe it. At least she didn't say it out loud. She really didn't want to encourage the young man to use dirty language. What would his mother say about that? Imagine if he used such language in front of his own mother, and she certainly didn't want Jason's mother to discover that he got those words from her!

She did though admire the young man's cock. It wasn't that her husband, Jim, didn't have a real nice one himself. It's just that she so rarely ever saw it in its admirable, proud, manly state (only at night, while he was having some sexy dream) and a woman does like to admire a man being a man. She was feeling a little jealous of her daughter, knowing what she would discover on her wedding night. "You have a very manly penis, Jason," she forthrightly asserted.

Jason felt a little embarrassed, but still quite proud. You do so much want to be liked, appreciated, and valued by the mother of your girlfriend, and there was certainly nothing better than for her to appreciate that you are indeed a man, capable of providing and satisfying her daughter. He stood up straight and tall, as did his hard dick, jutting out from him with equal pride. He recalled when he stood tall for his mother, showing off his young muscles. This was even better.

Mrs. Johnson smiled at the young man boldly and proudly displaying his erection, like it was a new rifle that he had just gotten for Christmas. She turned her attention though to the lessons on how to use that rifle. She patted the bed. "Alright, Jason, get up onto bed." She certainly didn't need any warming up herself, as she could feel that she was quite warm and wet already.

Jason again had the image of his own mother speaking to him, telling him to get into bed after he had put on his pajamas. He didn't know if that image troubled him or aroused him. He got onto the bed, his stiff dick weaving and waving in the air. He wondered if he should get under the covers. His mother would certainly want him to do that. But somehow he didn't think Mrs. Johnson wanted him there.

Mrs. Johnson had decided to start with one of the easier positions, or at least one that looked rather nice. She explained as she got onto the bed, her large breasts swinging and bobbling in the air, "Now, Jason, we've already tried a couple of positions. Let's see, if I can recall, we first did 'missionary,' that's when you lie down on top of me. That would be the most common way, but I still don't understand why they call it that."

Jason did, but he didn't want to explain it to her. He didn't want to give her the impression that he was some sort of ladies man who knew all the dirty stuff. Plus, it was clear that she enjoyed feeling like she was the knowledgeable one, explaining everything to him. Mothers are like that. It's best under such circumstances to feign ignorance. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"This first one we'll try tonight is called Jelly Fish. You get on your knees, and then sit back on your ankles."

He did as she instructed, feeling a bit self-conscious over the fact that his dick was sticking straight up at her. He just couldn't get over the fact that this was Mrs. Johnson, Bridget's mother, the same woman he met many times before in this house, always looking so wonderfully attractive, yet so matronly, so motherly. He would always act so well-behaved, respectful, and proper around her, despite the fact that his eyes would so often drift to those wonderfully luscious boobs and womanly derriere. He had never imagined that it would someday come to this, kneeling on her bed, naked, pointing a stiff dick at her, as she was getting into position to mount him. Bridget did have a really neat mother.

Mrs. Johnson got her legs on either side of Jason, her womanly cunt just inches from his eyes. He had not yet in fact even seen Bridget's cunt. In that regard, the sessions with Mrs. Johnson were actually working really well. It was very possible, if not likely, that he would have gotten this far with Bridget if it had not been for her mother (or had broken up because of her father). They had been heading in the direction of escalating their sexual activity. Mrs. Johnson was indeed offering a very effective, and pleasing, alternative means of addressing his needs and desires, and he no longer put any pressure on Bridget. But, as he gazed upon the cunt of Mrs. Johnson, he did wonder if Bridget's would be as fleshy, with the thick double folds of her squiggly, curly, womanly lips. He supposed that such a thing would be genetic, wouldn't it? Have scientists ever studied how similar were the cunts of mothers and daughters?

Mrs. Johnson squatted down onto Jason's stiff dick, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she did so. "Get your arms around me, Jason, pull me in tight. You're going to have to help hold me up."

"Yes, ma'am," he gasped, as he felt those womanly lips touch, grip, and then with one smooth lovely motion, slide down onto his cock, fully engulfing him into that warm soft wetness, fitting to him like a slick, fleshy thick and tight glove. He sighed with deep, intense satisfaction as his dick penetrated deep within her. He was reminded again of how a woman's cunt is so, so, so much better than his hand.

"Alright, then," she gasped, and started rocking back and forth on his cock, mimicking the cartoon woman on the computer. It was an instant success. Her weight drove his cock deep up inside her, deeper than it had ever been before. She suddenly wrapped her legs around his waist, holding herself up by tightly gripping and squeezing him within a scissors hold, her position maintained in large part by being impaled on his stout pole.

But then quickly they both fell back down onto the bed, him falling on top of her.

Jason was deeply embarrassed. He knew he was supposed to have held her up. She should have warned him that she was going to do that. And, besides, she was a grown woman, as big as himself! Well, actually, that's no excuse. It wasn't like Mrs. Johnson was really heavy or anything, and he certainly didn't want her to think that she was overweight. Imagine giving your girlfriend's mother a piggy back ride and she topples you over, being unable to hold her up. No, that wasn't good. You never want to give her the impression that she might be a bit on the heavy side. At least his dick was still lodged in her cunt. That ought to count for something.

Mrs. Johnson though just giggled at their clumsiness. "Okay, well, we're not the most experienced with Jelly Fish. While we're like this, let's try the Desk Chair."

Jason did know the missionary position, but he had to admit that he was now in fact learning new things. Desk Chair?

Keeping him still tucked up inside her, she lifted her legs up, knees bent, and then lifted up her hips a bit as well and said, "Okay, stay on your knees and, um, well, uh...drive it in." She felt a little funny saying that last part. It sounded a bit too coarse, a bit raunchy.

Jason though did indeed drive it in. He braced his hands on either side of Mrs. Johnson's face and plunged his stiff cock in and out of her tight, wet, womanly cunt.

He found this position to be fantastic, as he could indeed really thrust his cock in and out with considerable force, driving down in deep, pumping her cunt like a deep, pounding piston, which he did with considerable youthful energy, enthusiasm, and force.

"Oh my goodness!" Mrs. Johnson exclaimed, feeling the young man suddenly fuck her like a frenetic beast. She placed her hands on his young, masculine chest, feeling his taught pecs, his racing heart, his heavy breathing, his banging body. Jim had never fucked her with such force, such enthusiasm, and her pussy melted, dissolved, with the thrusting and pounding of the tumultuous churning of this boy's cock deep down inside her quavering cunt. She laid back and simply accepted his pummeling, pulverizing, bruising fuck.

"Oh man, Mrs. Johnson," Jason gasped. His cock seemed to become engulfed, absorbed, in the slick soft tight cunt of Mrs. Johnson. She might be an older woman, but she still had a pretty darned tight pussy (thanks apparently to the neglect of Mr. Johnson). He had never felt such pleasure before. Well, maybe he had the last time he was with her, but it was so amazingly wondrous, and he gave her all he had, showing to her, demonstrating for her, the wonderful enthusiasm and energy of youth. The room was filled with the sound of his abdomen slapping against hers, his cock slushing out her cunt.

"Wait, wait," Mrs. Johnson gasped, with considerable reluctance. There was still so much to cover, and she was not so sure the young man, nor herself, could last terribly long going at this rate. It did often take an adult to help the youth pace themselves.

Jason stopped. "What?"

"Here," she said, "let me get my legs up." She strained to lift them up higher. "Help me, Jason," she asked, "get your arms on them. Help me keep them up."

Mrs. Johnson's legs were now almost all the way back to her head, naturally raising her cunt up even higher, like it was being presented for a planting or a spiking. She gasped, in part for the sex but also from the strain of the position, "Here, this is the Folding Chair."

She didn't have to tell Jason to start fucking her again. He could now get his cock even deeper down inside, amazingly so and, for Mrs. Johnson, the angle of penetration was even better for his dick to hit that special sweet spot that really made her squirm.

"Jason," she gasped, "yes, yes, that's so good, do it boy, do it to me, do it to Mrs. Johnson," she pleaded, her pelvis wiggling and squirming under the driving thrusts of the boy's dick in and out of her cunt.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Johnson," he gasped in reply, returning to his frenzy, lost in the fitful furor of his fuck. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Jason!" Mrs. Johnson gasped, this time shocked for a different reason. She did not like that kind of language in a young man, and certainly not from the one dating his daughter, and even right here, in her house, in the sanctity of her boudoir! She didn't really know what to say. She was appalled, disturbed, confused.

Jason was shocked as well, at himself. He used such language with her daughter. Bridget certainly didn't mind, but he had never done so in the presence of Mr. or Mrs. Johnson, of course, and would never have intended, or imagined, doing so. "Geez, Mrs. Johnson," he exclaimed, his dick now still, but still lodged inside her. "I'm sorry. Really, I'm sorry. I've never said that before."

Mrs. Johnson wasn't too sure she believed that. But, perhaps she should excuse the boy. After all, he was in fact fucking her, wasn't he? But, still, it was so discourteous, so disrespectful. What if he said such a thing in front of Mr. Johnson? Of course, though, it was rather unlikely that he would be fucking her in front of her husband. Nevertheless, perhaps this young man needed to have his mouth cleaned, and she didn't mean with a bar of soap.

"Yes, well," she said, "let's try the Ear Muffs." She hadn't been so sure that she would be willing to do this one, as it seemed really quite dirty, but her inhibition was offset by the importance of teaching this boy a lesson. "You lie down on your side, facing me."

At the moment, Jason would do just about anything. Actually, he would have done anything anyway, his yearning balls thinking for him now. But, he also wanted to make up for the slip of his tongue, which would now have to slip in somewhere else. He got into position.

"Lift up your head," she instructed and then slipped her right leg underneath his head, sliding her body down the bed, sliding his head up her leg, up her thigh, until it was safely, snugly, ensconced between her thighs, his face pressed firmly against her wet womanly cunt.

It was indeed a very dirty, if not vulgar, position, and Mrs. Johnson's face even turned red at the sight of what she was doing, or more accurately, what he was doing, burying his face deep into her cunt. His lips and nose were fully engulfed by the soft, wet folds of her wet, drippy cunt. Jason had already performed oral sex for Mrs. Johnson before, but it had been in a more traditional and respectful position, one in which he was in control. This was really far more raw, more smutty, more obscene. "Now," she instructed, "you do a good job and clean your mouth out, Jason. You were a very bad boy."

"Yeth, Mthith Johthon," Jason slurred, his mouth full of fleshy womanly cunt. He took his punishment well. Actually, it wasn't really a punishment, as he enjoyed with considerable pleasure eating out Mrs. Johnson. And, there certainly wasn't that nasty soap taste when his own mother made him do it as a kid. Still, Mrs. Johnson's cunt wasn't the tastiest thing he had ever eaten.

Don't misunderstand. Mrs. Johnson made very good pies. His favorite was her chocolate chip pie. He so much liked that. But, this wasn't really as tasty as that. Nevertheless, it wasn't like the kidney pie his own mother made. He really, really hated his mother's kidney pie. Just thinking about it would make him gag. Mrs. Johnson's fleshy cunt pie, a little sour or bitter perhaps, he couldn't quite tell which, was no chocolate chip pie but it was much, much better than his mother's kidney pie.

Mrs. Johnson made sure he got a real good mouthful, pressing and grinding her cunt into the young man's mouth. She kind of liked this position for feeding the boy, as she could watch his cock bobble and bob, while holding his face firmly and tightly against her twat, allowing her own face to express her feelings without any inhibiting self-consciousness.

And there was quite a lot to see on Mrs. Johnson's face, as it was awash with base, fundamental, pure and intense bliss. Nothing really felt better than having a guy use his lips and tongue all over and over your cunt, caressing, licking, lapping, slurping every nook, curve, and cranny, and then even working the clit as well: molding, squeezing, massaging the stiff nub, driving her into an agitated frenzy, her hips squirming, her tits jiggling, her face beaming in a contorted ecstacy.

"Jason," she gasped, "yes, oh yes boy, that's so, so nice, lick me Jason, suck your mummy." There was more she wanted to say: things that she was thinking, things that were dirtier and filthier to say, more natural to say, but she stopped herself, and him, before they gushed from her mouth in a spasmodic paroxysm. "Stop, stop, that's fine, that's enough" she gasped, her voice breathless with arousal, her breasts heaving up and down.

She let go of the boy and fell back on her back, sliding over so that she was parallel to the foot of the bed. She pushed the pillows aside on her left, nudged him a bit over on her right, and then lifted her legs up high and over her back, over her head, so far back that her feet rested against the bed, behind her head and off to the side. There was indeed another significant benefit of all those hours working out: Mrs. Johnson was a very limber lady. And, more importantly, her cunt was now raised up high into the air. Too high perhaps really to be fucked, although Jason, ever the optimistic young man, would be willing to give it a try.

Mrs. Johnson explained, "Pie in the Sky, Jason," her face reddening at the naughtiness of the name, the blood naturally flowing into her head, her face, when in such a position, and with some embarrassment as well at the rather obscene nature of her position. Nevertheless, she did playfully exclaim, "Have another piece of Mrs. Johnson's freshly baked pie!"

Jason got up on his knees, in front of her Mrs. Johnson's hot, home made pie, which was in fact steaming with ripe juiciness, the air thick with the aroma of her tart, clammy pastry. He dove back in for a second helping. Mrs. Johnson did make a very good pie.

Jason felt like he was in a pie eating contest as he grabbed hold of Mrs. Johnson's cheeks like he would grasp hold of a plate of fresh pie and then, with absolutely no hint of any table manners whatsoever, simply plunged his face into the hot sticky wet pie, engorging, gobbling, gulping, and guzzling her gloppy cunt in a greedy, orgiastic furor.

"Ohhhhhhh Jason!" Mrs. Johnson gasped, and she lost control of her mind, her mouth, her dignity. "Eat me, Jason, eat me, eat my, my," she hesitated, then said, "eat my pussy." It was so shameful to speak that way. It would have been shameful to say such a thing to her husband, but to do so in front of a young man, Jason, her daughter's boyfriend? She knew it was wrong, but it felt so right, so natural.

Jason briefly pulled away, his face awash with her sticky juices, to respond, "Yes ma'am, you taste really good, Mrs. Johnson."

"Oh my, please," she moaned and grasped hold of the back of her knees to keep her pie open for his feasting, his devouring. This was one time she did not worry about, or was offended by, someone pigging themselves out at the dinner table.

Her position in fact opened up another treat as well: her anus, and Jason soon found his way to that extra special desert. He wasn't too sure Mrs. Johnson wanted him to try a taste of anus, but it was right there on the plate. It must be there for a reason, and he slid his face down and beyond her cunt, to lick and lap at her red and brown wrinkled asshole.

"Oh my!" Mrs. Johnson squealed. She certainly had not been expecting that! It was really quite amazing what boys will explore, will get their fingers into, what they will stick their tongues into, when you're not watching them closely. But she could hardly have expected him to lick her there, could she? She was really quite shocked, disturbed, yet frankly titillated. Actually, titillated was putting it too lightly. She felt electrified. "Oh my goodness!" she said more strongly, as she felt the young man's tongue licking and tickling her anus. She had not realized how many nerve endings she had there, how good it would feel to have a young man, any man, lick her there. She squeezed her sphincter spasmodically as she felt his tongue try to work its way inside.

Jason released his tongue. "Is that alright, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Yes, yes," she gasped, but with the removal of his tongue the electrical current was broken and she quickly regained her sense of maternal dignity, as well as self-consciousness. Having her anus licked was indeed rather nice, to say the least, but it just wasn't natural, particularly for her eventual son-in-law, nor was she so sure she wanted to encourage Jason to be licking Bridget's bottom hole. "Now Jason," she asserted in her womanly tone of voice, as Bridget's mother, "you might want to ask Bridget first before you do something like that with her, you know. You might not want to just spring something like that on her."

123456...9