Jason Comes to the Back Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward on his knees, his dick poking out straight in front of him. He grasped her apple cheeks, opened up her fruit, and dove down in to lick the nectar of her rose bud.

"Jason," Mrs. Johnson gasped. She had enjoyed the Butler a great deal, although she would have difficulty admitting as much, at least out loud. She was also very surprised to see, well feel, how willingly Jason took to such a task. She would really have to give him an extra slice of pie the next time he's over for dinner.

Jason was equally surprised that Mrs. Johnson was so willing, even interested, in being rimmed. Her bum hole was tight yet quivering against the tip of his tongue. He licked deeper into her ass, feeling her relax as he explored her wrinkles and curls.

Mrs. Johnson breathed a low, lavish moan of ecstasy, and Jason felt her sphincter relax, and open.

He buried his tongue deep inside her.

"Jason!! Oh... oh my...oh my gosh." Mrs. Johnson's bottom squirmed involuntarily. It was just such a strange, peculiar, and oh so titillating sensation. But, no matter how much she squirmed and wiggled her bottom, she could not escape the tongue lodged up her ass, continuing to tickle and scintillate her anus.

"Goodness me... Oh! Oh!" Mrs. Johnson covered her face with her hands. This was really quite filthy, wasn't it. It just wasn't right at all. What if Jim saw her now? He would be so terribly shocked, but then so was Mrs. Johnson at what she was letting the boy do, in fact what she had quite clearly suggested the boy do.

"Stop, stop," Mrs. Johnson gasped.

Jason quickly withdrew his tongue, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. It wasn't really good manners to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand. If his mother was there he would certainly receive a scolding, but it could be just as bad for Mrs. Johnson to see his lips and chin all wet with his saliva. His mother wouldn't like that either.

He did wonder if perhaps he might have gone too far. Mrs. Johnson had clearly intimated, if not outright commanded, that he lick her asshole, but sticking your tongue up your girlfriend's mother's asshole was perhaps being rather forward. Still, though, she did seem to like it. Of course, it's like when you impulsively say a dirty joke. The mother might giggle, but she would still admonish you. You knew you shouldn't do it again.

Mrs. Johnson, though, wasn't at all offended. It was more that she was just becoming increasingly self-conscious over how much she was enjoying this sort of back door play. In fact, she had a thought, and a very difficult and uncertain one at that.

She didn't look back at the boy. She spoke while looking to the side. "Um...Jason?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"You know that there are, of course, many different ways to make love to a woman."

"Absolutely, ma'am. Yes, of course."

"Well, there is one way, that....Well, one way that can be especially helpful to avoid pregnancy."

Jason was beginning to understand what she was hinting, leading to, but he certainly didn't want to make any presumptions. "I would always use protection, Mrs. Johnson." He then realized that he should correct himself. "You know, once we're married." But, that needed another correction. "And we don't want to have children." Geez, it seemed like he kept digging a deeper hole. "Of course we do, I mean, we would, we would want to have children. I really do want children. Once I'm married, I mean."

"I know, Jason," Mrs. Johnson replied, smiling at how the young man was stumbling over his words, not wanting to say the wrong thing. She wiggled her bottom at him, just for some maternal reassurance. "I think you will make a very good father." Of course, that would mean that she would become a grandmother. A part of her didn't really like thinking about that. "Yes, well, but another way to do it with Bridget, to not only avoid pregnancy but to avoid, well, um...going all the way, is to do it." She hesitated, and then said, "from behind. You know, within the lady's....her... bottom." Her face flushed red as soon as the last word escaped her lips.

'Mrs. Johnson wants me to butt fuck her?!' Jason was astonished. She was also suggesting that someday he fuck her daughter up the ass. He had thought of that before, of course, but had never said it out loud. And, "Golly, Mrs. Johnson," was all that he could say now.

She looked back, although she couldn't turn her head far enough around to speak to him directly. "Would you like to do that, Jason? Put your penis in Mrs. Johnson's bottom?"

He blurted out his answer. "Yea! That would be, like, well, you're so cool, Mrs. Johnson."

Mrs. Johnson smiled back at him. "Well, Jason, what a sweet thing to say!" She was so reassured that he wasn't disgusted by her suggestion. Instead, he thought she was a cool mom! She had never imagined herself being cool, and certainly not being described as such by a younger man. Bridget often felt that she was embarrassing, and admonished her for being so out of touch and old-fashioned. Well, imagine if she knew that Jason thought she was real cool. It gave her renewed confidence. "You know, if you did it this way with Bridget, then it wouldn't be like you were having real sex, you know, before marriage" (see "It's not like it's real sex").

Jason was tremendously relieved to hear that, as he and Bridget had already been engaging in oral sex (see "Jason and the Johnsons"). Jason would have assumed that oral sex would count as real sex, at least from the perspective of Bridget's parents. He certainly felt like it was awfully like real sex. But, he wasn't about to argue with Mrs. Johnson about this, and certainly not if it meant that she would approve of him doing such things with Bridget. "You think so?"

"Well, Bridget would still be a virgin."

That was perhaps a good point. "Yea, she would," he agreed. He absentmindedly handled his cock, thinking about fucking Bridget up the ass. Of course there was really no way Bridget would let him put his dick up her butt, although his cock did swell at the thought. Still, perhaps Mrs. Johnson could talk to Bridget about it. "You think she would do it?"

Madeline had to admit that was a good question. She couldn't really imagine Bridget ever doing something like that. Actually, it was difficult imagining herself doing it. How could she expect her sweet daughter to do something like that? Sometimes being a parent can be very difficult, and it made it even more difficult not being able to discuss this with her husband. "Well, let's first see what it's like, and if it goes okay, maybe I could talk to her about it."

Talk about pressure. If her mother liked how he fucked her up the ass, then maybe he could do it with Bridget? Sometimes you do have to impress the mother to please the daughter, but he hadn't ever expected that it would go this far. "That would be great, Mrs. Johnson."

"Well," Mrs. Johnson explained, "this position is called Rear Entry." She reached back and pulled the pillow away from beneath her bottom, tossed it to the floor, and spread open her thighs. "Now, be careful, Jason. Be gentle with Mrs. Johnson's bottom. It's not like I've done this a lot myself." Actually, the only two things stuck up there so far were Jason's finger and his tongue. She reached out with her hands to either side of her, clutched the bedspread, and waited for the boy's truncheon to drive up her ass. She felt she really should win 'Mother of the Year' for this. Not too many mothers take it up the ass for their daughters.

Nor do too many boys shove it up the ass of their girlfriend's mother. This was indeed a very tricky situation. This was one time that Jason felt relieved that he did not have a particularly large cock. Well, he actually did consider it on the large size, but objectively he knew it wasn't that large. In any case, at the moment he wouldn't mind if it was a bit on the small size. What if he actually hurt Mrs. Johnson? He knew enough about anal sex that a person could in fact get hurt doing it. What if she had to go to the hospital or something? Bridget would be unlikely to forgive him for that. "This isn't going to hurt you, or anything, is it?"

"Well, maybe a little, at first. Just take your time. Be patient. It's not like it's a chocolate chip pie."

Jason scowled. "No ma'am," he softly replied. She had to bring that up? Mrs. Johnson and Bridget never did let him forget about that. There was this one time that Jason couldn't wait for a chocolate chip pie to cool. He had never seen such a thing, and he dearly loved chocolate chip cookies. So, he took a slice much too early, and it just spilled and dripped all over him. Both Bridget and her mother had thought it was pretty funny, although Mr. Johnson didn't think so. With the removal of Jason's piece, a good part of the remaining pie lost its shape as well. Mr. Johnson was none to pleased about that. He had felt that Jason had ruined the pie for everyone.

He moved up to get into position above her back and bottom. He could see that this was not going to be easy. Was there a correct way to fuck your girlfriend's mother up the ass?

Still, his cock swelled and twitched at the thought of what he was about to do. He had never imagined that he would ever have the opportunity to fuck a girl up her butt. How many girlfriends would ever let you do that? He wondered if that statistic was on Wikipedia. And, in this case it wasn't just any ordinary butt. It was the very womanly round butt of his girlfriend's mother. In every encounter thereafter, at every family gathering, at every family dinner, as Mrs. Johnson bent over to serve up her chocolate chip pie, he would see her bottom press out her skirt and his dick would surely swell.

He slid the swollen head of his dick up and down her womanly butt crack, caressing the soft curves of her welcoming canyon, exploring his way, his options, for entering down into that wonderful valley of delight into the tight, clenching, dark gorge.

Mrs. Johnson moaned in pleasure, in anticipation. Yes, it would probably hurt, at least just a little bit. But, she also knew she wanted to do it, at least once in her life. So many years had gone by in which she had done so very little. Actually, even less than little. She had done essentially nothing, and had even felt guilty about wanting to at least do something. She had a lot of wasted time to make up.

She felt Jason's cock lodge itself at the entrance to her butt hole, at her wrinkled and puckered anus. She instinctively clenched her sphincter tightly shut, and then concentrated on relaxing.

She could feel the tip of his cock pressing into and slowly expanding the ring of her butt hole. It felt quite strange, like she was being penetrated in a very personal, intrusive manner. And, that was precisely the feeling that made it so intriguing, so erotic.

Jason could feel his heart racing as he slowly tried to force his dick up Mrs. Johnson's ass. It wasn't easy. It was in fact rather hard. But, that's what also made it so fun, so pleasurable, so hot. It was like the tightest cunt one would ever find. Of course, the only cunt he had fucked so far was Mrs. Johnson's. Her cunt had felt pretty darned tight, at least to him, but he imagined the virginal cunt of Bridget would be even tighter. Could it really be as tight as this?

He pushed in harder, using his own weight to help jam his bulbous plum through that tight, clasping, resisting sphincter.

"Ohhhhhhh," Mrs. Johnson groaned.

Jason hesitated. "Are you okay, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Yes, yes, dear, just trying to relax it. Keep going, son." It felt so terribly strange. It was true that she had, many times before, bowel movements that were plenty big, perhaps even bigger than the head of this boy's cock. Well, maybe that wasn't true, but it wasn't like she had ever measured them. In any case, those things had been going out, going out in the natural direction that her body instinctively desired. This was instead a big headed club trying to force its way back in. It wasn't natural and it wasn't comfortable.

But, with a deep breath and concerted effort at simply relaxing her sphincter, she felt the bulbous head suddenly slip inside and her sphincter tightly closed around the shaft, just below the swollen crown. "Wait, wait," Mrs. Johnson gasped.

The worst was perhaps over, as the biggest part was now safely tucked inside. She wanted to wait a bit, not only to gather strength for his next thrust but also to simply savor and enjoy the moment. It still felt rather odd and intrusive, but much less uncomfortable and even quite wonderfully naughty. It was really amazing how many nerve cells she had down there, back there, and they were all now playfully dancing and tingling at the feel of a boy's cock lodged up inside her butt, her sphincter tightly gripping and clenching the shaft, gripping it like she was holding onto him for dear life.

Jason was happy to wait. He was worried that if he started to actually fuck Mrs. Johnson up her ass he would instantly cum. He needed a moment to gather his own strength, his own willpower and self-control, yet at the same time enjoy the sensation of having the head of his cock so tightly and fully embraced and engulfed by the warm, wet, soft flesh of Mrs. Johnson's butt hole. He would have to admit that it wasn't as intensely wonderful as the softer and wetter flesh of her cunt, but the fact that it was her butt hole added a layer of eroticism that was intensely pleasurable. He looked down at Bridget's mother's full white womanly ass, with his thick manly dick lodged up inside. He felt really quite proud of himself. He was actually doing it. He was actually going to fuck Bridget's mom right up the butt, and not only would she let him, she apparently liked it. This was such a cool family.

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Johnson whispered. "Push it in deeper, but go slow. Be careful."

Jason did as she instructed. He didn't want to drop the ball at this point. He carefully, slowly, pushed his dick farther in.

It was really so cool. It was like he was fucking a virgin. She felt just as tight as he expected a virgin would, and plus she really was a virgin, at least with respect to being fucked in the ass.

Mrs. Johnson felt the boy's cock slowly push its way up inside. As he got in deeper and deeper she enjoyed it more and more. It was like she was being deeply stuffed by a big hard cock, which was frankly exactly what was happening. The discomfort was even part of the pleasure, as it was the discomfort of being so thoroughly, so fully, so completely plugged by a thick, hard, big cock. It was at times like these that she truly felt like a real woman. "That's good, Jason, that's a good boy," she moaned.

Jason smiled, with pleasure and with relief. It looked like he was passing muster. He pushed in deeper and deeper, feeling and watching his cock slowly disappearing up Mrs. Johnson's ass, pushing its way up inside, all the while every inch and centimeter of his cock being lovingly embraced, gripped, and excited by the tightly gripping folds and flesh of Mrs. Johnson's rectum, going all the way up he could, until he finally found his abdomen pressing tightly against the soft round pillows of her womanly behind.

"Oh my goodness," Mrs. Johnson gasped as she felt her butt being so deeply and thickly plumbed. "Okay," she said, with some trepidation but also considerably excited anticipation, "Do it now, Jason, do it to my bottom."

Jason pulled his cock back and then thrust it forward, and then back again, and then thrust it forward, again and again, each time pulling back a bit farther and shoving it back in a bit harder and faster.

"Oh my, oh my," Mrs. Johnson gasped, as she felt the boy slowly but surely increasing his pace, the depth, and the force of his thrust and plunges. There was perhaps something wrong, something perverse, something perhaps even demeaning to be fucked up the ass but, rather than fight it, she embraced it, literally. She clenched her sphincter, not to resist him, not to try to repel him, but to squeeze him, to tightly embrace the feel of his cock jamming in and out of her rectum.

Jason could feel Mrs. Johnson gripping onto his cock with her sphincter, giving him a big tight butt hug as he continued to fuck her up the ass.

"Oh my goodness," Mrs. Johnson gasped, "Your penis, your, your, your....cock. It feels so big up there, so very, very big."

Jason smiled with intense pride and satisfaction and began to quite forcefully fuck Mrs. Johnson hard up the butt, slapping his abdomen against her ass as his cock plunged deep down inside. He was not going to last long, nor did he care. He now just wanted to fuck this ass so hard, so fast.

"Oh my!" Mrs. Johnson exclaimed. She had never felt so roughly fucked, so fucked so hard, and she simply lost control. She buried her face into the blanket and squealed, "Squeeze my butt, Jason! Squeeze and slap it as you fuck me up the ass! Jason, please, please, fuck Mrs. Johnson hard up the ass!"

It wasn't actually that easy. He wondered if she might appreciate that point, but it was also clear that she probably wasn't thinking that clearly. But, in any case, she was, after all, Bridget's mother and you simply don't ignore a request, and perhaps certainly not one at a time like this. He braced himself with his left hand on the bed, and used his right hand to reach down and squeeze and slap at Mrs. Johnson's fleshy butt as he continued to fuck her up the behind.

Smack! Smack!

"Yes!" She screamed in response. "Yes, that's it! Again!"

Smack! Smack! All the while fucking her butt hard and harder again.

"Fuck and spank me, Jason, please, fuck and spank your Bridget's mummy. She's so bad, so naughty. Fuck her hard up the butt, Jason, and spank and spank her!"

Smack! FUCK! Smack! FUCK! Smack! FUCK!

"Oh... oh... OH... OH JASON!" Mrs. Johnson's head flew back as her body went into convulsions. Her orgasm was terribly intense, with wave after wave of delirious erotic delight coursing through her body. Her eyes opened wide in shock; shock at the realization that she came without anyone actually touching her cunt, that she came simply from and because of being fucked hard up the ass; her sphincter and cunt clenched tight, and she felt her cunt go into spasms, trembling and shivering with her climax. "Oh yes, fuck, YES! FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

"Mrs. Johnson," Jason gasped, much more quietly, as his cock twitched and jerked inside her rectum, the dam bursting into her ass, spewing out loads and globs of warm, wet, sticky enema cum.

"Oh Jason," she sighed more quietly, as she felt surging pleasure sweep over her trembling body as gushes and streams of cum were being spewed into her rectum. "You're such a good, good boy."

Jason fell onto her back, lost in the sensation of his dick jerking, twitching, and squirting deep into Mrs. Johnson's rectum. He felt his cock throb with each spurt, spraying his cum deep inside. He could even feel the walls and muscles of her rectum and sphincter clenching and squeezing his cock, as if she was using her asshole to extract more and more of his cum. His cock felt wetter and wetter with each release, blanketing, smothering, and drowning his cock in its dark tight tunnel as he continued to gush his cum deep into her ass.

The next day, Mrs. Johnson sat down with Bridget to have a heart to heart, mother to daughter, talk. And, with Bridget's eyes growing wider and wider in surprise as she heard more and more, Mrs. Johnson explained to Bridget the benefits of oral and anal sex in satisfying those pesky desires without actually going all the way.

Bridget was shocked and didn't really know what to say. But, Mrs. Johnson reassured her daughter by stating that if there was any part of these sexual activities that she felt uncertain about, she would be quite happy to instruct her, to even be there with her, when she explored them with her future husband.

1...456789