Jason's Journals Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason seduces his mother, sister, and cousin.
4.5k words
4.37
260.7k
87
8

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was a problem child, a troubled teen, and now that he was legally a man at 18-years-old, he was confronted with the decision of joining the Marine Corp or going to jail. Fed up with the revolving door juvenile system that Jason knew all to well, the judge gave him that ultimatum as the last straw. Jason's divorced, single mom, older sister, and same aged female cousin as him applauded the decision. He did not have a man in his life to set him straight. He was surrounded by women who lived with him and, for one reason or another, Jason was the only man in their lives and took advantage of that with them.

They knew that Jason would never choose jail. He had avoided jail all of his life by being his own defense attorney. He was smart, very smart, and easily could have become a lawyer had he not chosen the opposite side of the law. Now, his streak of legalities and technicalities ran their course and he found himself out of luck and out of legal loopholes.

"The defendant will rise," said the bailiff.

Jason stood to face the court. With a practiced face full of sorrow and remorse, he turned to look at his mother, Sue, his sister, Chris, and his cousin, Ellen.

"I'm sorry," he mouthed the words to his family then turned his attention back to the court proceedings against him and to the judge and rolled his eyes.

"Give the court your answer, son," said the judge to Jason.

Everyone in Jason's family was well above average in physical appearance and Jason was no exception, matter of fact, he was the best looking of a beautiful bunch, which is one of the reasons why he was able to make it this far in the legal system without being incarcerated. Someone always took pity on him figuring that anyone that good looking could not commit that crime. And it was just as true that Jason could have been a lawyer if he applied himself, as he could have been a male model.

His mother a tall, striking blonde would have stolen the spotlight in the courtroom today had it not been for her daughter and her niece equally as blonde as they were tall and voluptuous.

"I will join the Marines, your Honor."

The judge pounded his gavel and addressed the bailiff. Mark the record that upon proof that this young man has joined the Marine Corp all charges against him are dropped.

"All rise."

It was done. Tomorrow morning, Jason had an appointment with the Marine recruiting office.

Still, he was angry that his mother, sister, and cousin were the ones who turned him in and who delivered evidence against him forcing him to lose his case. The judge, tired of Jason's legal wrangling to tie the hands of the court and forced the court to drop charges and dismiss cases, was pleased to finally end the waste of court time by sending Jason away, if only to Iraq instead of to jail.

"You know, son, if you were not such a criminal, you would make a great defense attorney," said the judge. "Maybe, when you return as a Marine, you will return as a man."

Leave it to Jason to devise a plan to get back at the women in his life. After signing the paperwork to officially join the Marine Corp, he went to the bookstore and purchased four journals, a red one, a blue one, a green one, and a black one. That night, he went to work writing out his plan. The first to suffer his wrath was his mother, Sue. He sat alone in his room writing his journal entry in the red journal.

Today I joined the Marine Corp. Officially, I am property of the United States government. I told them that I wanted to go to Iraq to fight on the front lines.

(He did no such thing. After scoring top of the charts in the verbal and written tests that the Marine Corp gave him, he was recommended to train at their intelligence office at the Pentagon.)

My life without a Dad sucks. I hope I never return. I hope I die on the battlefield.

(Fat chance, the Marine Corp knew a good thing when they saw it and wanted to train Jason to break codes sent over the Internet by terror organizations. Basically, once he completed his basic training, he was to skip and jump his rank to sergeant and once given a security clearance, he was highly recommended to work for the CIA as a Marine liaison.)

The only person I will miss is Mom. She is everything to me. She is the most beautiful woman in the world. If I were to marry, I would want someone as good looking and as nice as her. I love her but not as a son loves a mother. I love her as a man loves a woman. She is my ideal woman. I wish she were mine to love in the physical and sexual sense of the word.

Ever since I knew what sex was, I lusted over her. More than a few times, I stole glances at her through the keyhole. She has a wonderful body. I only wish I could have sex with a woman as lovely as my Mom. I wish I had a dollar for all the times I jerked off over Mom.

The first time I jerked off over her was when I saw her in her panty and bra. Then, all those times when she stood in the direct light and her nightgown became virtually transparent, I relived that image of her naked form whenever I played with my cock. And the time when she lost her bikini top at the beach and I saw her tits and her erect nipples before she covered herself with her hands and then a towel, I jerked off over that for months. Then, there are all those times that she was careless about not closing her legs when she sat across from me and I saw her panty. Sometimes she sat across from me in her nightgown and I saw her pubic hair. Man, she made me so hot and horny and she did not even know that she was driving me crazy with lust for her. I always jerked off over the images of seeing her panty or her pubic hair later that evening.

Now, I'll never have a chance to know what it is like to be intimate with a woman. No one wants to have sex with a virgin. (Jason was no virgin, anyone as good looking as he was had his pick of girls and he had taken plenty of picks.)

If only I had a Dad, I could go to him and ask him to help me and give me advice in how to seduce a woman, but I am surrounded by woman with no one to ask.

It doesn't matter. Chances are that I will be a casualty of war. Chances are that I will return home in a body bag. I will probably be the first virgin Marine. Only, still, I wonder what it is like to feel the body of a naked woman. I wonder what it is like to have intercourse with a woman. I wonder what it is like for a woman to touch my penis, hold my penis, and stroke my penis.

(Chances are that, as a non-com, he is on the fast track to officer's training school with a bright future ahead of him, that is, so long as he stays out of trouble and in the military where his special talents are not only appreciated but encouraged.)

I cannot even bare the thoughts of having sex with any other woman other than my Mom. I wish I could have sex with her. I wish there was a way that Mom and I could do it without anyone else knowing so that when death comes for me, at least, I will know what it is like to have had sex with a woman and who better to teach me about the birds, the bees, and women, then Mom.

He was laying it on especially thick here by his comments above knowing that when she read it, she would clutch it to her heart and feel sorrow for her son. He knew that by planting the seed of him wanting to have sex with her, knowing that it had been some time since she has had sex, she would fantasize about having sex with her son whenever she was alone with her thoughts and feeling horny.

Oh, Mom, I love you and want to be with you, if only for one night. I wish I could see you naked, feel and suck your tits, caress your ass, and know what it is like to bury my cock deep inside of you and cum in your pussy.

Oh, well, it is not to be.

Jason knew what to write to get to his mother. He was so very smart. He hid the journal where he knew she would find it, beneath the mattress. That was the place where she found his stash of cash, his drugs, and the gun. It was befitting that she find his journal there, too.

Jason was smart enough to know that the journal was not enough to seduce his mother. He needed more. He needed to rid the house of his sister and his cousin. He needed to get his mother alone and he needed to get his mother drunk.

He called some friends and scored two tickets to see Tim McGraw in concert. He knew that Chris and Ellen were big fans of country music and Tim McGraw was Chris's favorite and McGraw's wife, Faith Hill, was her favorite. He sometimes wondered if Ellen wasn't a closet lesbian and he sometimes wondered if Chris and Ellen weren't lovers.

The concert 50 miles away in the city would run late and by the time they made their way through the stadium traffic and drove the distance home, they would not arrive home until after 2am. He would put his plan in action Saturday night, a month before he was to leave for basic training.

Saturday morning Jason sat at the kitchen table drinking black coffee and eating buttered toast. He heard his mother walk into his room overhead. She stripped his bed every Saturday morning and immediately came downstairs with the dirty linens. He could tell by the sudden silence of footsteps that she found the journal and, no doubt, was sitting on his bed reading it.

Finally, she came downstairs with his dirty linens and a curious expression on her face. He did not have to look up from the morning paper to feel his mother's stare but he did look up.

"Hi, Mom, you won't have to wash my sheets anymore after this month. I'll be gone."

She burst into tears.

"Oh, Jason," she ran to him and he stood to receive his mother's embrace, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I forced this upon you by turning you in but I did not know what else to do. I was frightened when I found that gun under your mattress. I did not want you to go to jail. I did not want you to die."

It had been a long time since they had hugged and Jason got a good sense of his mother's body from her hug. It was obvious that she had nothing beneath her nightgown. He rested his hand just above her buttocks while his other hand rubbed her back. She responded to his touch by kissing his neck and his cheek.

Her pubic bone against his aroused more than his revenge and, certainly, she must have felt his growing desire for her.

"Let's do something tonight," she said. Chris and Ellen are going to the concert and we can go see a movie."

"I'd rather not go out, Mom. Yesterday was a difficult day for me." Jason suddenly saddened his mother with guilt. "I have never felt so much emotion and I'm drained and scared about joining the Marines." He persevered making his mother feel worse. "Dad was a Marine. If only I had him here to help me through this." He paused looking down thinking of the time when his dog, Scooter, died and made his eyes fill up with tears. "I know Dad was a bastard, but I miss him. I haven't seen or heard from him in 10 years."

Actually, he hated his father and, even though he was only 8-years-old, was glad that his father left the house making Jason the man of the house.

She looked at her son with tear filled eyes.

"Okay," she said in a voice that sounded like she was about to break out crying, again, "we can stay home tonight and I'll cook your favorite meal."

"Shepard's Pie?"

"Yes," she said for the first time showing happiness.

"And chocolate chip cookies?"

"Sure," she giggled, "why not."

"Great and we can drink a bottle of wine to toast to Iraq. There are a couple of bottles left over from the holidays."

"Oh, Jason," she threw herself in his arms again and cried, "I'm so sorry."

Jason smiled with the success of his plan to seduce his mother.

Sue dressed for the occasion; she wore a short skirt and a white button blouse with the top two buttons unbuttoned showing a bit of cleavage. She looked more like a sexy secretary than she did a single mother. Jason showered, shaved, and splashed on cologne. He knew that if she was anything like him, than she was just as horny as he was and after a couple glasses of wine, and some grass, he hoped that she would allow him to do whatever he wanted.

The evening progressed as planned with Sue flirting with her son like a school girl touching his arm, shoulder, and thigh. Jason knew that the compliments that he paid her in his journal went straight to the head of a vulnerable and lonely woman who has not had sex in years and just because she was his mother did not mean that she was not a woman with desires, wants, and needs. With each glass of wine, she was giving him plenty of unintentional down blouse of her bra and up skirt views of her white panty.

Jason, a young man filled with more than his share of testosterone, would be lying if he said that seeing his mother's panty and bra did not turn him on and make him want her.

They finished the bottle of wine with Jason making sure that his mother received the lion share of alcohol. She balked, at first, about smoking marijuana with her son, but her inhibitions, as well as her morals were already losing the war with the amount of alcohol that sabotaged her system.

They snuggled on the couch, he with his arm around her and she with her head on his chest and her hand on his stomach with her forearm in constant contact with his penis, watching her favorite romantic movie, Pretty Woman. Jason hated Richard Gere but knew that watching this movie would get his mother's juices flowing, especially at the part where Richard Gere and Julia Roberts take a bubble bath together. Even though she had watched the movie more than a few times, she always made the same comment when this scene filled the screen.

"Here's the good part where they take a bubble bath together. Oh, how luxurious is that to bathe with your lover."

Jason knew that his mother's erogenous zones were her upper thigh almost at her hip and her back a little down from her shoulders and move towards the middle. He found that out by reading her diary. He made sure that he paid both those areas special attention. After a while, he saw her close her eyes and felt her squirm. Between the movie, the wine, and his special massage, she was putty in his hands.

When his mother got up to use the downstairs bathroom to pee for the third time, Jason went upstairs and ran a bath for her to finish just as the movie ended.

"Jason, can you fix the toilet? The water is running."

"It's not the toilet, Mom. I'm running a bubble bath for you."

"Oh," she put a hand to her mouth, "how sweet, just like Pretty woman."

When the movie ended, Jason gave his mother a hug and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was nothing more than a son kissing his mother but it so surprised her that when the kiss was over; she took his face in her hands and returned his kiss, a kiss that pushed the envelope of a mother kissing her son. Had his mother slipped him her tongue, this could have been described as a hot, first date kiss.

"I wish you were like this all the time, Jason. I only hope you return as a man."

"I'm going to Iraq, Mom. Chances are that I won't—"

"Shh, don't say it." She gave him a look that not only showed her love for him but also her sadness at the thought that he may not return home alive. "Please don't spoil this perfect evening by thinking bad thoughts."

He helped her up and escorted her upstairs to the bathroom and turned off the water. He tested the temperature with his hand.

"Here you go, Mom. Enjoy."

He closed the door behind him as he left.

Sue hummed the music to Pretty Woman as she stripped, first unbuttoning and removing her white blouse and folding it and putting it on the toilet seat. Then, she unzipped and stepped out of her skirt and folded that, also. The alcohol slowed her movements making her routine of undressing herself look more like a strip tease.

She turned to check herself in the mirror before reaching behind her and unsnapping and removing her bra. She had a full B cup and her nipples were already erect from the attention that her son paid her. Jason could not believe when his mother closed her eyes, tilted back her head, and fingered her nipples. He had made her horny. Was she thinking still of the movie or of him? More than a few times, she moved her forearm across his cock and once reaching for her wine; her hand brushed over his semi-erect penis and paused, as if she was thinking about taking his cock in her hand through his pants and feeling it.

Last, she pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. He watched her touch herself, albeit briefly. She was turning him on with her impromptu but all too quick show of masturbation. He watched her through the keyhole waiting until she was naked and done playing with herself before opening the bathroom door. Startled, she turned facing him and exposing all of her naked self to him.

"Oh, sorry, Mom, I, uhm, was just bringing you some towels." Jason did not leave. He just stood there and stared at his naked mother.

"It's okay." She squatted down in the warm water and covered her nakedness with her arms until there were sufficient bubbles covering her breasts. "Actually, can you keep me company?"

"Sure. I'll be right back." Jason went out and returned with another glass of wine for his mother. She was half a glass from being drunk and by the time she finished her wine all of her inhibitions would disappear along with the bubbles. He lit up another joint and they passed it back and forth.

"Why don't you come in and join me?" She giggled a sexy giggle.

"Are you sure, Mom?" Jason asked hoping that she would not change her mind.

"Sure, we'll reenact the bath tub scene in Pretty Woman." She giggled, again, and then hiccupped.

Jason stood in front of his mother removed his shirt and pants, then he removed his t-shirt and stepped out of his boxers. Susan never removed her eyes from her son and by the look on her face she took it all in, even his nakedness. When he stepped into the bathtub, they laughed that either he was too big for the tub or the tub was too small for him because there was not enough room for him to get in with her. It made him horny watching his mother stare at his cock.

"Your cock is just like your father's," she giggled and taking another sip of wine while still staring at his penis.

"Really?" Hoping that she would take the hint and touch him, he put his hands on his hips and pushed them forward, as if offering her his cock. "Was Dad's bigger?"

"I don't know. I've never seen you with an erection." She reached out for it, as he had hoped, "May I touch it?"

Jason moved closer and then sat on the edge of the tub with his feet in the water while his mother fondled his cock and watched it grow until it was fully erect.

"Yes, you are bigger than your father." She giggled wrapping her hand around his prick and gently stroking it, running her fingertips across the head of his cock, and stroking it some more. "Am I doing that to you?" She giggled. Making you hard?"

"Well, yeah, I never had a woman touch, stroke, and stare at my cock the way you are doing it, until now," he lied.

"It has been a long time since I have had a cock in my hand and longer since I have had your cock in my hand." She laughed, squeezed him in her hand and slowly but firmly stroked him some more. She closed her eyes, then opened them and stared at his cock. "It feels good." She stroked him. "You feel good."

Jason stared at his mother's tits which were now fully exposed with the disappearance of bubbles.

"Do you like them?" She asked.

"What?"

"My tits. I saw you staring at them." She let go of his cock and put her wine glass down. She looked down at her breasts, cupped them in her hands, and offered them up to her son. "Do you like them?"

"They are beautiful, Mom."

"Go ahead you can feel them if you like. I mean, it is only fair, I was holding your cock in my hand."

12