Jason's Trip to Mexico Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plop...plop...plop...plop...plop... Plop...plop...plop...plop...plop...

The bedsprings squeaked as Carlos rammed his big shaft in and out of Jason's spread legs pounding the muscular hunk's tight asshole. "Oh fuck baby I love you!.. I'm gonna shoot!" Carlos exclaimed as he rammed his big prick deep and began to shoot his hot load deep in Jason's hole. "YEAH FUCK ME!" Jason cried out as his own cock began shooting all over his stomach and chest. Jason felt Carlos's mouth against his and his tongue entering deep in his mouth as the muscular hairy Mexican continued to fuck him with his big cock.

Carlos broke off the kiss and stared deep into Jason's blue eyes and grinned. "Sorry about that but I got carried away." Carlos said sheepishly as he moved to get a towel and begin wiping off the cum from Jason's stomach and chest. "Damn that was hot." Jason said while yawning then turning back over on his and closing his eyes. Carlos wiped himself off then also got back into bed cuddling with the sleeping hunk as he slept.

The next morning Jason woke to the smell of frying bacon and coffee brewing from the kitchen. He got out of bed and padded into the kitchen to find Carlos preparing breakfast. "Good morning handsome, why don't you grab a shower while I get breakfast ready." Carlos said as he began to fry the hash brown potatoes. Jason headed to the bathroom and took a hot shower then dressed and returned to the kitchen to find a plate full of scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, hash browned potatoes and toast with orange juice and coffee. "How did you know I love bacon and eggs for breakfast?" Jason said smiling as he sat down to eat. "Lucky guess." Carlos replied as he shoveled a fork full of eggs into his mouth.

As they ate breakfast, Carlos explained his plan on how they would get revenge on the two airport officers Ruiz and Sanchez. Jason listened to the plan while he finished his breakfast, his eyes widening in surprise. "You think we can pull it off?" Jason asked as he sipped his coffee. "Yes and I have some dirt on those two that we can use to our advantage." Carlos replied. "Ok man I'm ready to get those fuckers." Jason said getting up to clear the table and help Carlos clean up the kitchen.

Carlos knew that Ruiz and Sanchez carpooled to the airport and he also knew the truck they used and what road they traveled on to work. He also knew of an abandoned shack in the jungle that was the perfect place to carry out their plan. They drove out to the road at dusk to the bend in the road that was close to the old shack, and then they pulled an old fallen small tree into the road to block it. As they waited for Ruiz and Sanchez to arrive they put on ski masks and hid in the bushes on the side of the road. About 15 minutes passed before they heard a vehicle approaching.

Ruiz was driving with Sanchez in the passenger seat as the truck slowed and stopped the two got out to move the tree in the road. As they both reached down to grab the tree, Carlos jumped up waving a gun at the two yelling at them in Spanish to remove their weapons. The two officers froze, their eyes widened in fear and then they both removed their guns which Jason collected, and then Carlos motioned for them both to head into the jungle towards the shack.

Once inside the shack Carlos told both officers to strip naked. They both hesitated until Carlos cocked back the gun then they began removing their shoes, shirts and pants down to their briefs. Diaz was taller with muscular arms and chest with lots of wiry black chest hair and a large belly. Sanchez was short and barrel shaped with a large belly and also lots of black curly hair all over his chest, back and arms. The two officers stood before Carlos and Jason in their underwear staring in fear at the two masked men as Carlos began to tell Diaz the secret he knew about Diaz's ex-wife and Sanchez.

Carlos knew Diaz's neighbor and had heard that when Diaz went out of town to visit his parents in another state, his wife was fucking Sanchez. As Carlos told Diaz what he knew Diaz first looked puzzled then he looked over at Sanchez who was staring at his feet unable to look his friend in the eye. Diaz soon began to get angry and began yelling at Sanchez who was wringing his hands and soon began to ask for forgiveness. Carlos then ordered Sanchez to drop his shorts and bend over the small wooden table while handing a leather strap to Diaz telling him how he could get his revenge on his former friend.

Diaz's eyes narrowed in anger as he grabbed the strap then he stood to the side of Sanchez as he rubbed the strap along the big round hairy ass cheeks. Sanchez whimpered in fear as he felt the strap rubbing against his chubby ass cheeks then Diaz brought the strap back, swinging it back to connect with the ass globes.

SMACK! "AAAAYYYYYYY!" Sanchez screamed as the strap began to rain down on his big jiggling hairy ass globes. SMACK!...SMACK!... SMACK!...SMACK!... SMACK!...SMACK!... SMACK!...SMACK!... SMACK!...SMACK!... SMACK!...SMACK!

Sanchez trembled in fear at the anger of his friend but he also felt guilty about betraying him by fucking his wife. The chubby officer's ass cheeks were scarlet red where the strap smacked the big hairy globes. Diaz vented his rage at the betrayal by his friend and the power he felt by dominating him was making his cock rock hard. Carlos and Jason watched as the muscular officer beat the chubby hairy cop's big hairy ass as he sobbed and pleaded for mercy. They could see that Diaz's cock was beginning to harden as he beat Sanchez's ass with the strap. Carlos then put his hand on Diaz's arm to stop the beating while handing a bottle of oil to Diaz telling him how he can get the ultimate revenge.

Diaz eyes glinted with cruelty as he threw down the strap and reached over to yank Sanchez briefs down to his ankles then he grabbed the big hairy ass cheeks spreading them wide apart exposing the tiny virgin ass hole deep in the ass crack surrounded by dark curls. "NO! Por Favor!" Sanchez pleaded as his shorts were pulled down and he felt Diaz spreading his ass cheeks apart. Carlos poured a generous amount of oil into the ass crack as Diaz pulled his own briefs down exposing his thick erect cock. "AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!" Sanchez screamed as Diaz's thick mushroom shaped cock began to penetrate his tight virgin hole.

Diaz smacked the big hairy ass globes as he forced his fat prick into the tight channel. "SMACK! The big ass globes jiggled as the fat cock was forced deep until Diaz had the whole cock buried deep in the tight hole. Diaz groaned in pleasure as he fucked his fat cock in the tight hole, he had secretly fantasized about fucking his friend's big hairy ass and the tight channel gripping his fat long prick felt great. Sanchez's whimpers turned into grunts then groans as the big cock slid in and out of his hole. The big cock stretching his virgin hole and pressing his prostate gland was beginning to feel good as he felt his own stubby thick cock begin to grow and throb as his prostate was pressed and massaged by the fat cock.

Pop...Pop...Pop... Pop...Pop...Pop... Pop...Pop...Pop... Pop...Pop...Pop...

Sanchez began to push his big hairy ass back to meet the thrusts by Diaz's big cock. Diaz's eyes widened in surprise as he felt his chubby friend pushing his big hairy ass cheeks back to meet his thrusts. He leaned forward and began to kiss Sanchez's neck and nibble his earlobe while he reached around to grab onto Sanchez's beer can thick cock and jack it while he pounded the chubby officer's big ass. Diaz removed his big cock from the tight hole and flipped Sanchez around and pushed him back on the table on his back while lifting his hairy thick legs and spreading them wide as he drove his cock back into the hole. "AAAAAAYYYYY!" Sanchez cried out as he was impaled with the huge cock as Diaz leaned over and began to kiss Sanchez's mouth driving his tongue deep while pounding the big ass.

Jason and Carlos watched the two men fucking and both looked at each other with surprised looks and shrugged as Jason began taking pictures with his I-phone. This wasn't quite what they were expecting but it sure was interesting to watch. Diaz was pounding the chubby officer's hole while he stared into Sanchez eyes with lust.

POP...Pop...Pop... POP...Pop...Pop... POP...Pop...Pop... POP...Pop...Pop...

The two officers were sweating and groaning as they fucked when suddenly Diaz threw back his head as he rammed his fat cock deep in Sanchez hairy ass. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" Diaz yelled as he shot his load while Sanchez also began to groan as his fat thick cock began to shoot cum all over his hairy belly. The two men remained locked together as their breathing slowed then Diaz began to remove his softening cock and he stood and helped Sanchez stand up, putting his arm around him protectively when Sanchez tried to stand and wobbled on his shaky legs.

Carlos showed them the pictures from the phone explaining the reason this was done to them because of how they had abused Jason at the airport and warned them to keep quiet about what happened or the pictures would be shown to the town. The two men stared at their feet and mumbled that they agreed and Jason and Carlos let them get dressed then returned their weapons and let them get into the truck and leave.

Jason and Carlos then got in their vehicle and Carlos drove Jason back to his hotel. Along the way they discussed what had happened between Diaz and Sanchez and laughed at the unusual twist of events. "Maybe now they will become lovers." Jason said as they drove down the road towards the town. Carlos pulled up close to the driveway that led into the hotel and Jason got out promising to see him the next day.

As Jason began walking up the drive a dark sedan sped up the road stopping in front of Jason as a dark tattooed thug with a shaved head got out with a gun and motioned for Jason to get into the car. "Jason watch out!" Carlos yelled as he watched Jason hesitate while staring at the thug with the gun, then follow the thug to get in the back seat as the thug got in and the car sped off. "Oh Shit, Jason's in big trouble now!" Carlos murmured to himself in fear as he watched the dark sedan head up the road into the jungle.

Jason was thrown in the back seat of the sedan and the thug also got in as the car sped away. Jason's heart was racing and he stared in fear at the tattooed Mexican thug who leered at him holding the gun. Jason realized that these thugs were the same ones who raped him while he was in jail. The thug reached over and pulled Jason's head forward pushing his head in his crotch. "mmmfffff." Jason grunted as he felt the thick hard prick rubbing against his mouth through the thug's pants. The thug unzipped and whipped out his big thick brown uncut prick pushing the slimy head against Jason's mouth.

The big cock slid in between Jason's lips as the thug grabbed the back of his head and it reached the back of his throat. "Chupa mi verga puto!" the muscular thug grunted as he rammed his big uncut brown cock in and out of Jason's mouth. "aaaaggghhh!" Jason gagged as the fat cock was jammed in and out of his throat. The thug face fucked him roughly then he pulled his cock out of Jason's mouth and motioned for him to remove his shirt and shorts. When Jason hesitated, the thug slapped his face and grabbed his t-shirt ripping it as he pulled it over Jason's head. He then pulled down Jason's shorts and briefs leaving him naked.

"SIT!" the thug said in English as he grabbed the base of his throbbing fat cock and motioned with his other hand holding the gun for Jason to straddle his cock. Jason began to squat down as he felt the thug grab his ass cheek and spread his legs as he sat down and the fat mushroom head began to penetrate his pink hole.

"AAAAWWWWWW FUCK!" Jason cried out as the uncut cock began to force its way through the tight anal ring and slide deep into his ass until Jason was sitting down completely impaled by the throbbing member. "AAAAHHHH!" the thug groaned in pleasure as his cock was buried deep in the tight ass. The sedan began to travel up a jungle road that was uneven and bumpy and as the car began to bounce Jason also bounced on the hard prick yelping as the cock jabbed in and out of his tender hole.

The thug fucked Jason hard ramming his fat uncut cock deep in his hole while he pinched his big pink nipples. Soon the thug's breathing became ragged as he increased the fucking faster shouting and cursing in Spanish as he got close to shooting his load. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" the thug threw his head back as Jason felt hot cum shooting deep in his hole. As soon as the thug began to push Jason off of his cock the sedan reached a clearing in the jungle and slowed to a stop. Jason was pushed out of the sedan naked and the driver then pulled him over to a large fallen tree forcing face forward to lay down with his big white ass cheeks exposed.

The thug reached down and began massaging and kneading the big ass melons murmuring in Spanish as Jason whimpered. SLAP! The thug smacked the white ass cheek hard leaving a red handprint on the white flesh "OWWWWW!" Jason cried out at the smack. SLAP!...SLAP!... SLAP!...SLAP!... SLAP!...SLAP!... SLAP!...SLAP!...the thug grinned and gazed with lust at the big white ass cheeks turning scarlet red as he spanked them hard. Jason heard an unzip and felt the thug grab his cheeks spreading them apart as the blunt head of the fat cock pressed against his hole.

"OWWWW FUCK!" Jason cried out as the thug rammed his fat prick deep into his hole until his big brown balls hit the smooth round ass globes. SLAP! The thug spanked the big ass cheeks as he began to ram his big shaft in and out of his hole.

Pop...Pop...Pop...Pop...SMACK!... Pop...Pop...Pop...Pop...SMACK!... Pop...Pop...Pop...Pop...SMACK!... Pop...Pop...Pop...Pop...SMACK!...

Jason whimpered and cried out at the brutal fucking as the thug pounded his big white as globes ramming his fat brown uncut prick in and out of his hole and slapping his big cheeks. Soon the thug began to increase his fucking, shouting in Spanish as he rammed his throbbing cock deep in Jason's hole shooting hot cum in his bowels.

The thug pulled his cock out roughly as Jason cried out then roughly grabbed him to stand up and the two thugs marched him up through the clearing towards a house up the hill that was surrounded by a large security fence. "Where are you taking me?" Jason pleaded with fear as he was led through the fence towards the large home. The thugs remained silent as they pushed Jason towards the large dark wooden carved doors which began to open and a tall distinguished looking man came out staring at Jason with lust.

(To be continued)

12