Jay and Priya Ch. 02

Story Info
The siblings continue their relationship, with an addition.
3.2k words
4.48
20.4k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
374 Followers

Closing the door behind her, Priya entered the apartment she shared with her brother, Jay. She kicked off her shoes as soon as she stepped in and wiggled her toes, sighing from the freedom. She started unbuttoning her blue blouse as she walked to her room, and stopped short when she saw her brother Jay coming out of his room naked.

"Mmmmm, just what I love to see," she said, smacking her brother's ass.

Jay turned around and gave his sister a kiss on the lips. "I'm about to take a quick shower and get ready for my date."

"You have a date tonight?"

"Yeah, another date with Natalie," he said, heading to the bathroom.

Priya felt a twinge of jealousy, but didn't say what came to mind. Instead, she went into her bedroom to take off her clothes.

Jay stepped into the tub and turned on the shower, letting the water heat up to his comfort level. He closed his eyes and let the hot water relax him. Hearing the bathroom door open, he didn't even look up, knowing that it was Priya coming to join him. In the past month since they took their sibling relationship to the next level, they had been sharing many more intimate moments together. They had even started sleeping together in her room (when they didn't have company over) because she had a bigger bed.

The shower door slid open and Jay watched Priya, her hair tied up, step into the tub behind him. The water immediately began running down her golden-honey skin, some of it dripping off her full, C-cup breasts. Jay felt his dick twitch and begin to stiffen at the sight.

Priya smiled at her brother and motioned for him to turn around. He followed her instructions, and he felt his sister rubbing his washcloth over his back. She slowed down when she reached his ass, savoring the feel of his muscular rear. Jay smiled when he felt Priya's wet tits pressing against his back as she reached around and started washing his chest and stomach.

"Is this for me?" she asked, lightly touching her brother's now-hard dick.

Jay turned around and looked at his sister. "Priya, I would love to, but tonight is the third date. You know what's supposed to happen on the third date."

"Are you trying to deny me what's mine?" Priya asked playfully, still softly stroking his cock. Jay just shook his head in response. "Good. Besides, if she can't get you hard later tonight, what good is she?" Priya kissed her brother deeply, his member still in her hands.

Jay pushed his sister against the wall of the shower and slid his hand between her legs, forcing her thighs apart. Priya gasped as his fingers stroked over her pussy. "I hope this isn't just from the shower," he said, sliding his fingers in her cunt and pulling them back out.

"I've been thinking about your dick all day," she answered. Priya guided her brother's erection into her waiting hole. Jay grinned as he quickly shoved his cock into his sister, causing her to squeal from the aggressiveness. He pressed her against the wall as he began pumping hard. Priya leaned her head up and kissed on her brother's neck.

"Is this what you wanted?" he taunted.

"Uh huh," Priya managed in response. Her fingers raked down Jay's back before she grabbed his ass. Jay pushed in all the way, filling her pussy with his thick cock.

"You need to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, Jay," she answered, breathlessly.

The siblings continued on, enjoying each other in the shower. Every thrust of Jay's dick sent waves of pleasure over Priya's body. Her nails dug into Jay's ass, urging him on. Feeling her climax coming on, Jay gave her long, hard thrusts, his groin smashing into hers. Priya let out a long moan as she orgasmed, her body shuddering from the pleasure. Following close behind, Jay pushed his dick all the way in and kept it there, his hot semen pumping into his sister's pussy.

After a few moments, Priya released her grip on Jay and he pulled out. "Thanks, brother," Priya said, before kissing him on the lips. She slid a finger into her pussy and made sure he saw some of his cum on the tip when she pulled it out. "That was exactly what I needed," she said , bringing the finger to her mouth. Breathless and relaxed, the two of them finished their shower.

Later that night, Priya was in the kitchen, getting something to drink. Going back into the living room, she was surprised to see her brother walking into their apartment, his arm around his date. Natalie was a fairly petite blonde woman, her head just barely coming up to Jay's shoulder. She also had a thin, yet toned frame. She was wearing a navy blue mini skirt and a blouse that had white and blue vertical stripes. On her feet were a pair of matching navy blue kitten heels. The entire outfit looked stunning on the woman.

What made the situation more surprising, however, was the fact that Priya was wearing a purple mesh bra and thong set, which was see-through and gave the entering couple a good glimpse of Priya's nipples and shaved pussy.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Priya exclaimed, her arms going up to cross over her breasts. "I didn't know you would be back so soon." Before Jay or Natalie could recover from their shock, Priya was already heading down the hall to her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

After putting on more appropriate clothes over her underwear, a tank top and shorts, Priya nervously went back into the living room. She saw her brother and Natalie sitting on the couch talking. The two of them looked up when she entered.

"Again, I'm sorry for that," Priya said, looking at Natalie. She held out her hand. "I'm Priya, by the way."

"I'm Natalie. Nice to meet you," came the response as the woman took the extended hand. "And it's okay. We probably should have called first or something to let you know we were coming."

Priya smiled at the woman, glad that she didn't make a big thing of what happened. "Well, now that we got that out the way, I'll leave the two of you to continue your night."

"No, stay," Natalie said, patting the couch next to her. "Jay was just telling me a little of how you grew up, and what it was like having a family that's mixed Black and Indian."

Priya threw a questioning look at her brother, and he nodded. "It's okay, sis. We wouldn't mind the company." With that confirmation, Priya joined them on the couch, with Natalie sitting in between the siblings. The three of them began talking, with Priya and Jay regaling Natalie with stories of their experiences. Jay's date seemed to especially like hearing about their grandmother. At some point, Jay got up and made drinks for the three of them.

"So Natalie, what do you do for a living?" Priya asked.

"I'm an artist. I paint, but most of my income comes from doing body painting."

"Body painting? Really?"

"Yeah. You'd be surprised by how many dance schools, theater companies, and cosplayers use the services of a good artist like me."

"That seems like a really interesting job. You must meet a lot of different types of people."

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun. It's also why seeing you in your underwear wasn't a shocking thing for me. I'm around nude and semi-nude people all the time."

"So you get to see all kinds of tits and ass, huh?" Priya asked playfully.

"Big ones, small ones, saggy ones, firm ones. I get pregnant women who want to take artistic pictures to commemorate their pregnancy, wives and husbands who want to take erotic pictures. I even once had an elderly woman who got painted like the Statue of Liberty for a performance art piece."

"Wow," Priya said.

"Yeah. And if I might say, from what I saw, you would look good painted like a leopard or cheetah. Fierce and sexy."

"I never thought of anything like that before."

"You should try it sometime. It's fun, and a liberating experience."

"If you think so," Priya said.

Natalie lifted her hands, gesturing towards Priya's chest. "Do you mind?" she asked. Not knowing what to say, Priya just shrugged her shoulders. Natalie reached up and cupped Priya's breasts. She gently jiggled them a couple of times. "You definitely have nice tits."

This caused Priya to blush a little. "Thanks."

"Nice and firm. I like that," Natalie said, smirking. "I would have a lot of fun with those."

Priya paused, this last statement rebounding around her head. "You're bisexual?"

"I would probably consider myself pansexual. I think sex is something that should be enjoyed however you like it, as long as everyone consents." This caused the siblings to share a knowing look. "Have you ever kissed a girl before?" Natalie asked.

Priya shook her head. "No. Then again, with our upbringing, I didn't have a whole lot of experience with boys, either."

Natalie tilted her head a little and looked at Priya. "Come here," she said, gesturing with her finger. Priya leaned in closer. Without hesitation, Natalie pressed her lips to Priya's. She kept up the kiss for a few seconds before pulling back. "So, how was that?"

Priya took a deep breath before responding. "That actually wasn't bad." She looked past Natalie to her brother. Jay was sitting there, his eyes wide but a grin on his face.

"It looks like you enjoyed it quite a bit," Jay said, gesturing towards Priya's chest. She looked down and saw the outline of her hard nipples through her clothes.

"I think I should be flattered," Natalie said.

"Then how would you feel if I said I wanted to do that again?" Priya asked. She leaned in towards Natalie, who held the back of Priya's head and pulled her in. This time, the kiss was more aggressive, with Natalie using her tongue to probe Priya's mouth.

"Wow," Priya said when they disengaged.

"You're a good kisser," Natalie responded.

"I can tell you enjoyed it," Priya said, nodding her head towards Natalie's chest. Her nipples were also visibly erect under her shirt. "And so did my brother, apparently." They both looked over and saw a bulge had formed in Jay's pants.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked. "That shit was hot."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to feel left out," Natalie said. She leaned over towards Jay and planted her lips on him. The two of them kissed furiously, with Natalie reaching her hand down and rubbing Jay's bulge. He reached up and gently squeezed Natalie's tits. Natalie unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse, allowing Jay access. Stopping their kiss briefly, Natalie grabbed Priya's hand and slid it under her blouse. Both siblings were now playing with her breasts while Jay kissed his date.

Jay used his free hand to undo the rest of Natalie's buttons and helped her shrug out of her blouse. She had on a red lace bra, her round B-cup breasts being held up prominently.

Natalie turned to Priya. "Now it's your turn."

"Well, you've already seen my bra once tonight," Priya answered, shrugging her shoulders. She lifted the tank top over her head and dropped it on the floor. Natalie began kissing her again, her hand roaming over Priya's chest. Priya moaned, pleasure starting to flow through her body. Jay began kissing on Natalie's neck while reaching back and undoing the clasp on her bra. Priya pulled back from the kiss and took a moment to stare at Natalie's light pink nipples, erect and exposed.

Going with the flow of the moment, Priya leaned down and started kissing on Natalie's chest. She flicked her tongue over the woman's nipples, making Natalie squirm. "You sure you've never done this before?" she asked Priya.

Priya took just enough time to shake her head before continuing. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Natalie reaching down and unzipping Jay's pants. She reached in and started playing with Jay's cock.

"Here, let me help," he said. Jay stood up and pulled his pants and underwear down, his thick Black cock springing out and aiming at the ceiling.

"Mmmm," Natalie moaned as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Jay stepped closer and Natalie eagerly pulled his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled all over the head as she started bobbing her head back and forth. Priya stopped and watched her brother's hard cock sliding in and out of Natalie's lips. Jay reached over and slid down one of Priya's bra straps. Taking the cue from her brother, Priya undid her bra and let it fall next to her tank top.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," Jay growled.

Natalie slid his cock out of her mouth before nodding in agreement and standing up. She playfully licked Priya's nipples. "Lead the way, Priya," she said, a smile on her face. Priya slid past her brother and Natalie and, grabbing the other woman's hand, started walking towards her bedroom. Jay took hold of his date's other hand and the trio went down the hallway into Priya's room.

When they entered, Priya turned around and stood by the foot of the bed. Natalie trailed kisses down Priya's body, starting at her neck, down her breasts, to her navel. Natalie undid Priya's shorts and pulled them down. A shiver went down Priya's spine as Natalie placed a soft kiss on her pussy through the fabric of the thong. Priya looked over at her brother and saw him watching the two women, his hard cock in his hand.

Natalie's movements were slow and sensual as she slid Priya's underwear down, dragging out the action as they went down over her hips, thighs, and then calves until they were on the floor. Standing up, Natalie wrapped her arms around Priya and kissed her, their bodies pressing against each other. Priya reached around and grabbed at Natalie's firm, round ass. Jay came up behind his date and started kissing on the back of her neck, his hard dick poking Natalie from behind. Priya playfully gave it a few strokes before pulling back from Natalie's embrace.

Falling back, Priya plopped onto the bed and slid back until her head was on the pillows. She spread her golden legs and, with a smirk on her face, asked, "Who's first?"

Returning the smile, Natalie quickly crawled onto the bed and placed herself in between Priya's thighs. Natalie kissed the side of Priya's hips before moving inward, to the thighs and then Priya's warm, waiting pussy.

Priya inhaled sharply as she felt Natalie's tongue exploring her lips. Closing her eyes, she let the feelings wash over her, Natalie's experienced tongue causing pleasure throughout her body. She felt the pressure of her brother climbing onto the bed next to her. Opening her eyes, she watched as Jay began sucking on her hard nipples.

"Damn," Priya moaned. The two mouths and tongues working over her was a pleasure she had never felt before. Natalie's tongue probed deeper, sliding into her wet hole. Jay sucked harder on her nipples, gently nibbling on them the way she liked. Priya reached up and grabbed at the headboard, gripping it tightly. Her chest heaved as she climaxed, her pussy trembling. Natalie pulled her mouth fully on Priya's cunt, licking every drop that flowed out.

"Mmmm, you taste good," Natalie said, wiping the side of her mouth.

Jay leaned over and kissed Natalie, tasting his sister's cum on her lips. "And now it's my turn," he said, lying down next to Priya, who was still breathing heavy. Natalie stood up and made a show of pulling down her skirt. The siblings saw she was wearing red and black lace boyshorts to match the discarded bra. Natalie pulled them down, revealing her smooth pussy. Jay licked his lips as his date climbed on the bed and straddled his lap.

Priya watched as the woman who had just finished licking her pussy proceeded to impale herself on Jay's thick, black dick. Jay reached up and squeezed Natalie's tits. Priya saw her brother's cock stretching Natalie's hole, the woman taking it in slowly until it was all the way in.

Natalie began rocking her hips back and forth, feeling every inch of Jay inside her. Priya reached over and puled Jay's face towards her. The brother and sister kissed deeply. Natalie dug her nails into Jay's chest. Priya suddenly sat up and, facing Natalie, straddled Jay's chest, her ass right in front of his face. Priya leaned her head down and firmly sucked on Natalie's pink nipples. She felt Jay grab her hips from behind.

Natalie moaned from Jay's dick and his sister's tongue. She saw Jay gently pull his sister back a little, until her ass was on his chin. Jay spread Priya's ass cheeks and gently probed at her hole with his tongue. This caused Priya to yelp. In the month since they'd been having sex, that was something he never did. Hell, he never even expressed interest in doing it.

But Priya couldn't deny that having his tongue in her ass felt good.

Jay attacked her hole with fury, his tongue going in and out and all around her tight bud. In the front, Natalie reached down and, with two fingers, began fucking Priya's pussy. Priya had never had both hole being serviced before. It was a sensation she wasn't used to. She started losing control of herself. Priya leaned her head on Natalie's chest as waves of pleasure flooded over her. Natalie's own racing heartbeat thumped in Priya's ear as the two women began climaxing. Priya put her arms around Natalie and held on, not even moving as her orgasm took control. Her entire body tensed and convulsed.

Natalie's pussy pulsated, Jay's dick making her climax hard. She wrapped her free arm around Priya, holding the other woman close. Both of them felt Jay's body tense. He pulled his face out of his sister's ass and let out a long moan as he shot his hot seed in Natalie's cunt.

When Jay was done, Natalie slid his dick out of her and fell to the side, laying on the bed. Priya bent forward and put her mouth on Jay's cock. She sucked and licked the combined cum off the shaft, swallowing it all. When she was done, she slid off her brother and proceeded to lick Natalie's pussy. Jay's seed was still dripping out of the blonde woman's cunt, Priya's tongue lapping it all up. She had swallowed her brother's cum plenty of times, but licking it off another woman, tasting another woman's pussy, was something she quickly found she liked.

When Priya was finished, the three of them lay on the bed, trying to catch their breath. Priya was in the middle, and both Jay and Natalie rested their heads on her heaving chest.

"Your brother was right," Natalie said, stroking Priya's thigh.

"About what?" Priya responded.

"He said I would enjoy the night."

"Can we do this again?" Jay asked.

"Ask us in the morning," Natalie answered.

kamalw1
kamalw1
374 Followers