Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes oh yes take it! Take it whore, take it! Take my prick, slut take it all ... mmm oh yes ... yes ... more! Ahhh yes! Oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh yes!"

Faster and faster he went piston and pumping like a dervish, ram-fucking her cunt. She orgasmed violently, arching and bucking under him and he groaned and rammed deep into her again and again as her cunt convulsed on his tool. He quivered with the imminence of his release, his hips twitching at her thighs, and she pulled at her *necklace* and began to draw it out of his asshole.

Kamesh arched his head and cried out as the beads popped out of his ass one by one. The heat burst forth again, and he came violently, shooting jets of sizzling white-hot spout deep into her slit.

Still he was not sated, and Rama moaned deliriously, in deep rut. He slid out of her cunt and, moaning and panting, her body trembling still, she slid over him. He kissed her deeply thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

"Oh god I want you," she moaned softly. "I want to suck your cock again. The big enthralling monument of a cock"

He smiled and kissed her hot, swollen breasts. "Go ahead, babe ... be my guest," he murmured.

Rama smiled her face radiant with joy as she snaked down his body again and nuzzled his crotch. His penis was still erect, massive irresistible. Whimpering deep in her throat, she kissed it tenderly and licked the thick bulbous head.

It smelled of jizz and cunt-juice in a potent cocktail. Slowly, she took it in her mouth and began to suck it, her eyes closed in happiness. Arching his head, Kamesh studied her. Her glossy hair fell in a thick veil over one side of her face, and her head rolled from side to side as she sucked every inch of his cock.

Her fingers cupped his cock tenderly as she pumped it in her fist. It was an erotic vision and he smiled in pleasure and, sighing softly, surrendered to her desire.

Jaya Nessa was delirious hearing to this episode and went crazy and it took her little time to share her side of woes with Rama and then Rama made a damaging observation – "There is no such thing as Adultery Nessa, love is fine but if we don't get our biological pleasures derived in the consummated relationship or when the body is asking for it – there is a effort we need to make and get the mane of the pleasure deliver. Come tell me – he is currently at Hyderabad joined a college and can come here for short vacation, will you like to taste or test him out?"

12