Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesitantly, she pushed her tongue out against the cock-head. Kamesh's breath hissed sharply, his belly rippled and his penis quivered in her fingers. Emboldened by his reaction, she did it again and now her tongue swirled over the swollen knob of his cock-head. Her Kamesh gasped, more loudly and pulled her head forward, jerking his hips at her face.

"Come on ... take it in your mouth ... suck it ... suck my cock!" He gasped.

It was the first time she had heard Kamesh use such words and they excited her. Slowly, she slipped her lips about the cock-head and gently began to suck his penis.

"Ahh!" Kamesh groaned, flinging his head back. "Yes ... OHhhh yes... OHH god that feels so good ... suck it ... suck my cock! Use your tongue! C'mon! Yeh ... oh fuck yes ... c'mon ... suck my dick, bitch! Suck it, whore ... suck harder!"

The repeated sucking added to her arousal. She forced herself to take still more of his cock-shaft in her mouth. Her face distended with his size. Her tongue grew frantic on the cock- head in her mouth. It tasted wonderful, tangy and musky and erotic. She pressed her tongue to the slit in his cock-head and he groaned. His cock sputtered and she gagged as he spewed pre-cum jizz into her mouth. But the taste of it on her tongue was infinitely arousing and she swallowed it obediently, still sucking him. Now her head rocked back and forth in front of him.

Kamesh fucked her face slowly, pumping his hips back and forth, rocking her head to suit his pleasure. His cock glistened and gleamed as it went in and out of her mouth. She held his hips, cupped his balls and then, to his amazement, tried to finger his anus. Groaning, he moved his legs apart and she slid her fingertip to his asshole. Now guided by instinct and her reading of pornography, she dipped her head and sucked and licked his heavy, low balls. Kamesh gasped in wonder.

"Please, my cousin" she murmured, looking up at him. "Please ... use those words again."

A grin of delight creased his handsome features. This was better than he expected.

"Yeh ... take it, Rama bitch ... take my cock ... suck it! Oh yes ... suck it, whore!" he gasped, and she thrilled at the words.

"I ... I want to lick ... your ass," she whispered.

Kamesh looked at her incredulously and shook his head in wonder. Her face burrowed between his thighs, turned upward like a suckling calf's. He reached back and pulled his buttocks open. Her face and lips were soft between his thighs, inordinately erotic. His penis sawed the air. He gasped as her tongue slithered into the dank cleft between his buttocks and swirled over the puckered flesh of his anus. It tasted musky and sexy and she groaned and flipped her tongue over the contracting muscle, rimming his ass.

Groaning, he pulled her head back and fucked her face again. Already, she was more adroit and her hunger was unmistakable. Fondling her breasts with one hand, the other in her crotch, Rama sucked her Kamesh's penis greedily. It throbbed and pulsed in her mouth and he fucked her face rapidly, moaning and jerking his hips back and forth, rocking her head in both hands.

When he pulled her to her feet again, Rama was thrilled to see the excitement on his face. His eyes glittered and his nostrils were flared, his lips agape. He kissed her hungrily, squeezing her breasts, fondling her buttocks and thighs. She squirmed eagerly against him, holding his penis fearlessly and rubbing it between her thighs.

"You want it, don't you? You really want it?" His eyes smiled.

She nodded and sucked his nipple.

"Turns you on, doesn't it, talking like this?"

"Yes," she murmured. "It's sexy."

"I want to fuck you," he whispered, tonguing her ear. "I want to fuck your cunt. I want to fuck you like a whore Rama darling Say you want it, too."

"Yes," she gasped, his words burning in her ears. "I want your cock in my cunt. Fuck me like a whore, Kamesh in my cunt."

He chuckled softly and lowered the small fold-down table, and hoisted her onto the edge. They kissed and he pushed her down firmly on her back on the table. Her hips were at the edge and her legs dangled over the side. He pulled them apart and she tensed, thinking that he would ram his cock into her any minute grinning he leaned over her and flicked her nipple with his tongue.

Rama gasped. His tongue was heavy and rough and her nipple quivered in excitement. He flicked it rapidly back and forth and then tugged it with his teeth. Rama groaned, her face turned to one side. Slowly, he began to suck on her breast, using his tongue on the nipple and scraping it across his teeth and palate. Rama writhed with pleasure as ribbons of lust leaped through her body.

She squeezed her other breast, but he moved her hand away and moistening his fingertip with gunk from his cock-head, smeared it on her aureole and nipple. Rama moaned softly. His tongue slithered into the deep valley between her breasts and swirled in tantalizingly slow circles up the other mound. He sucked on that breast and his hand crawled down her belly to her crotch.

"Ohhhhh uhhh yes!" she groaned.

Her thighs trembled and split open for his finger. Gently, he drew a finger down her crack. Squeezing her breasts together, he sucked them simultaneously. Rama arched under him, clenching his head.

"OHHHH ... Oh Kamesh!" She gasped.

Excited at hearing her call his name, Kamesh moved his head lower kissing and licking her firm belly. He swirled his tongue through her navel and she writhed and he moved lower and nuzzled her crotch. Her pubic hair was soft and springy and trimmed. Then she surprised him again by splitting her legs wide, pulling her cunt-lips open and calling to him.

"Kamesh ... lick my slit ... I want your tongue in my cunt ... tongue-fuck me!" her porno watching experience was coming good.

He drove his tongue into her sodden slit and she gasped and arched, her hands under her breasts, her head snapping back. Her mouth opened in a wide 'O' of joy and she cried out in pleasure. His tongue was wonderful, thick and heavy and rough.

Rama's hips bucked and twitched. She squeezed her breasts in excitement, her head flipping from side to side. His tongue was thick and heavy and solid. It probed deep and flickered like lightning at her clitoris. Rama groaned. Slowly, Kamesh slid his thick middle finger into her cunt. It contracted on his finger and, grinning at her cries of pleasure, he slid up again to suckle her breasts while his hand pumped steadily between her thighs.

"Oh Kamesh ... yes OHH yes Ohhh god yes!" She gasped. "Put ... put another ... finger inside ... I want another finger in my cunt... OHHHH yes ... that's it ... Ohh god yes!"

Kamesh moved around the table and, still sucking her breasts and masturbating her cunt, thrust his penis at her face. She swallowed it greedily, sucking sharply, her head rocking rapidly back and forth as her body twitched and writhed on the kitchen table already her tongue was defter and he groaned at the softness and moist warmth of her mouth.

She was teetering on the verge of a cataclysmic orgasm when he stopped. Moaning in frustration, she tried to claw his hand back to her crotch, her body twitching. Chuckling, he moved between her legs, pulling her thighs wide apart and jerking her hips to the edge of the table.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you, whore!" He gasped. "I'm gonna fuck you like a cheap, randy whore! You want that, Rama darling?"

The abuse sent a frisson of excitement through her and she moaned her lusty assent. Grinning broadly, the Kamesh pushed her legs up high and pressed his cock-head to her cunt- lips. Rama tensed and her eyes closed, her hands clenching the sides of the table. She could feel the fierce heat of his cock.

"You want it, bitch?" He rasped softly. "Say you want it! Beg for it!"

"Please," she moaned. "Give it to me ... I want it ..."

"More!" He gasped, moving his cock-head sensuously up and down her crack. "Tell me what you want! Say you want my cock in your cunt!"

"Yes, Kamesh yes ... I want your cock ... in my cunt ..."

"What else? What d'ya want me to do, whore?" His cock-head split her cunt-lips open.

"Fuck me, Kamesh ... please ... quickly ... fuck me!"

"How?"

"Fuck me hard, Kamesh ... Oh god ... please ... please ... hurry!"

She was twitching impatiently under him, her eyes bright and glittering. She pulled her cunt- lips open and fondled his penis and tried to pull it inside her.

"I want your cock," she said of her own accord now. "I want your lovely cock in my slit ... I want it all ... give it to me, Kamesh! Take me ... take me like a whore!"

It was too much for him to bear. Her wanton, obscene entreaties goaded him. The smile vanished, replaced by a look of excited determination. Taking a deep breath, he flexed his buttocks and eased his hips forward. His cock-head slipped through her cunt-lips and popped into her taut channel. She gasped, her back cambering, her head snapping back, her mouth tearing open. Her cunt convulsed feverishly on his throbbing penis and he groaned and held still. Her hips twitched and lurched and bucked, her body writhing uncontrollably. He held her down.

"More? You want more? Say so, slut!"

"I want it all! Give it to me!" Her voice was ragged and sharp and shrill.

He chuckled softly. The broad was really hot.

"Take it then!" He cried and, flexing his buttocks taut, swung his hips forward with a sharp, savage thrust.

His penis rammed deep into her cunt and drove the breath from her body in rushing gasp. Her hips jerked up, her back bowed taut, her head snapped back, her face contorted, her mouth tearing open, her lips snapping back over her perfect teeth, her neck craned with tendons popping in her throat as the huge penis seared and sizzled in her flesh, surging into her body in a hot, hard, endless thrust, piercing her very soul.

"OHUNHHHHOHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She cried. "OH MA UHHHH *HANH* UHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Firmly embedded in her cunt, Kamesh held completely still allowing Rama's cry dwindled to a low, whimpering moan. Her body sank back onto the table and she looked at him with awe and wonder and joy in her eyes. She couldn't believe it. She was being fucked, actually fucked! By a real cock! Her first, her very first real cock ...Just like the women in those pictures and stories, with a real, thick cock in her cunt!

And that, too, by Kamesh! It was too sexy for words.

Kamesh waited patiently, for he knew that it was her first time. He noticed with pleasure that she was deliberately controlling herself. Her breathing steadied, though it was still sharp and shallow and the frantic convulsions of her cunt had yielded to a steady, erotic pulsing. Her cunt was incredibly tight and hot and wet.

"Like it?" He grinned. "Like having a cock in your cunt?"

"God, yes," she moaned with a thin smile. "It's divine! So nice and thick and hard and hot ..."

As she spoke, he began to move, smiling at her. His cousin Rama, sister of his cousin brother Chintan and she was a lovely sexy creature and he intended to fuck her slowly and repeatedly. He moved his hips gently in slow circular motions and she gasped as his cock probed her cunt from all angles. It felt wonderful.

Instinctively, she began to move in unison with him, her hips and buttocks writhing and grinding sensually under his.

"Mmm ... yes ... Ohh that's so good ... yes ... c'mon Kamesh ... fuck me ... fuck my cunt ... yes ... Ohhh yes Kamesh, yes ... ohh god yes ..."

She closed her eyes and smiled lasciviously, fondling her breasts and holding her thighs apart, he swung his hips round and round, changing from circular motions to an elliptical action so that his cock went gently in and out of her cunt. Gradually, he began to fuck her with a back- and-forth stroke and she quickly matched his tempo.

Her hips moved with his and his cock slid smoothly in and out of her cunt, glistening and gleaming. His balls squeezed up against her cunt-lips each time he went into her and her moans were loud and un-faked.

"Yes ... Ohhhh uhhh yes ... oh god yes, Kamesh, yes! OHH uhh Ohma uhh OH uhh OHHH uhh OH uh OH uh OH uh OH uh OHuhOHHHHH!"

She writhed joyously under him, her head flipping slowly from side to side. She fondled her breasts, squeezing and rolling them in her hands gently, sensuously, erotically. Kamesh thought she was the sexiest thing he'd had in a long time.

"Ohh Kamesh yes ... god yes ... that feels so good ... Ohhhh yes yes ... fuck me, baby ... fuck my cunt ... Oh god yes ... Unhhh.. Oh ma unhhh ... Ohhh yes ... fuck me Kamesh ... fuck my slit give me your cock ... put it in, baby ... yes ... that's it ... ahhhh yes ... fuck me Kamesh ... don't stop ... don't ever stop ... fucking my cunt ... OHhhhh yes ... take me! Take me! Yes! Ohhhhhh yes! Come on, Kamesh, give it to me! Give it all to me! Ohhhh yes! Ohhh god yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Kamesh, fuck me!"

Marveling at her natural aptitude for sex, he fucked her rhythmically. His buttocks flexed and un-flexed, his hips swinging smoothly back and forth, driving his glistening, swollen cock in and out of her cunt. She reached down and encircled his piston penis with her fingers, feeling it rasp between them into her cunt.

The sensations in her loins were overpowering. He released her thighs and she kept them wide, her heels on the edge of the table. He slid his hands up her belly and squeezed her breasts. She cupped her hands in his and smiled lovingly at him, her tongue flickering over her upper lip.

"Fuck me hard," she gasped softly. "Fuck me ... like a whore ..."

He put one hand flat on her belly and began to move his hips faster, flinging his head back and groaning. Rama whimpered in delight under him, her hips lurching and writhing.

"Faster!" She gasped. "Take me harder! Harder! OHHH uhh yeh ... c'mon ... do it, Kamesh ... do it to me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!"

Leaning forward with his hands clenching the sides of the table, Kamesh began to fuck her even faster. His hips rocked swiftly back and forth and his cock plunged deep into her cunt with every thrust, making her jerk under him. Her breasts bounced and jiggled with his thrusts.

She clenched his arms, her head whipping from side to side. Bending his head, he sucked sharply on her breasts. Her back arched in pleasure and her feet rose and hooked under his arms, across his back, taking him even deeper into her cunt. He flung his handsome head back and gasped, his eyes closed. His powerful shoulders and biceps knotted with tension. She moaned lewdly under him, caressing his belly and chest and nipples, clenching his arms, whining with passion.

"Take it, bitch! Take my cock! Ohhh unhhh yeh ... that's it ... take it ... take it, whore take my cock! Fuck yes! Oh yes!" He called. "Oh fuck yes oh fuck oh fuck *hanh* uhh yes uhh ohh yes ... *!"

Now he was moving furiously, his buttocks rocketing back and forth, his cock plunging and ramming and reaming into her cunt. He swung his hips and she gasped as his penis entered her cunt from all angles. She cried out, jerking and rocking ecstatically under him. Ram-fucking her furiously, he cried out in delight and she thrilled as his words rang in her ears. He was enjoying her! She was good to fuck!

Rama had her first orgasm with her cousin Kamesh's cock. Her cunt convulsed frantically on his penis and she bowed and cried out, arching in delight under him. He continued fucking her, thrusting into her repeatedly and rapidly, his cock rasping and grating and grinding into her cunt. He gasped at the sudden cramping of her cunt on his cock and struggled for control. This broad was unbelievably good.

Her orgasm waned and he slowed. She whimpered, dazed and confused expecting him to come inside her. He smiled at the unspoken question in her eyes and slowly slid his cock out of her.

"Ain't done, yet, cunt," he chuckled. "I'm gonna fuck you again. C'mon, on your front!"

He flipped her over on the table on her knees and pushed her down onto her forearms. Her buttocks were thrust back at him. Grinning with pleasure, he pulled them open and thrust his face between her thighs. Rama gasped as his tongue swirled over her anus. He slid a finger into her cunt and masturbated her gently, briefly debating whether to fuck her tight little ass. He abandoned the idea. It was too early; not this time, the very first. But soon Very soon.

Rama's buttocks trembled and swayed. Her pendulous, swollen breasts quivered. Kamesh jerked his finger rapidly in and out of her cunt and strummed her clitoris. Rama moaned. His tongue slithered to her cunt and arched up into the soft, sodden flesh.

"Yes!" She cried. "Ohhh yes! Oh ma yes ohhhh uhhhhh yes oh god yes! Yes! Lick me, Kamesh! Lick my cunt! *!"

The feeling was divine. His tongue swirled around her taut anus and, with a sudden flash she knew she wanted his cock in her asshole, that she would not mind the inevitable pain, that she would love it instead. Then his tongue slithered downward to her cunt to join her finger and Rama felt dizzy with joy and wanted to feel his cock in her slit again, wanted more than anything else to have that hard, hot, long, thick rod piercing and probing, delving and exploring the innermost recesses of her cunt. Licking her cunt, he pressed his finger to the puckered flesh of her anus. It yielded at his insistence and she groaned softly as he slid his finger into her asshole. Rama whimpered, swaying deliriously in pleasure as he finger-fucked her asshole, twisting his finger round and round in her anus.

"One day," he growled. "One day I'm gonna fuck your ass, bitch, really nice and hard. Gonna shove this whole cock into your butt. You're gonna love it!"

The very thought aroused her. It was a dream, one of her most ardent fantasies, one she could never substitute even with her sexual playthings. Those worked for her cunt, but, for her ass, she knew she would have to have the real thing. Rama wouldn't have minded if he did it immediately.

But Kamesh wasn't prepared to go quite that far this first time. He straightened and pulled her hips and buttocks back and moved his penis to her cunt again. She clenched the sides of the table and waited breathlessly. Her head swam with excitement. He was fucking her from behind, like a bitch, just like all those women she had seen in porn pictures!

Without warning, flexing his buttocks, Kamesh swung his hips forward. His throbbing penis surged into her belly, searing into her convulsing flesh, driving relentlessly inward till she thoughthe would rip her in two.

"OH! OH! OH! OH MA RA ... AHHHHHH MU OH! OH! OH!" She cried.

"Take it! Take my cock!" He gasped, flinging his head back and gasping, clenching her slender waist. "c'mon whore! Take my cock!"

He began to fuck her rapidly, jerking his hips back and forth holding her waist he rocked her body and moved her cunt up and down on his cock. Rama cried out, her face arching, contorting with lust. She heard him chuckle as he hit a steady rhythm stroking smoothly in and out of her cunt.

"Hey, Rama! Feels good, hah? Feels good having my dick in your slit, doesn't it? C'mon bitch! Answer me!" he roared.

"Oh god yes," she moaned, as the fires in her loins spread and grew. "Oh god yes, Kamesh, yes ... it's wonderful ... fuck me, Kamesh... please ... fuck me ... ohhh uhhhhh yes ... ohh god yes ... ohhhh yes!"

"Mm, you're good, whore! Damn good ... great piece of ass! I think I'm gonna keep you, whore. Keep you mine."

"Yes, Kamesh, yes!" She gasped, her head spinning with excitement. "Fuck me ... fuck me hard Kamesh Ohhhh yes! Fuck me like a whore!

Kamesh chortled in delight.

He slid his hands up under her body and squeezed her hot, heavy swollen breasts as he plunged his cock in and out of her cunt with squelching wet thrusts. Rama trembled and writhed squirming her buttocks erotically against his hard thighs, feeling his balls press to her cunt-lips as she rocked and swayed on the kitchen table. Her breasts filled his hands and he pinched her hard nipples, making her shudder and whimper in joy. Her head was lifted, her face a vision of lust with her eyes closed, her mouth open, her nostrils flared. She turned her face over her shoulder, her tongue pressed sexily to her upper lip and mouthed guttural obscenities of encouragement to her Kamesh-lover, the first of a long succession of men of all kinds who would possess her body and bend her to their lust.