Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good?"

Suseela moaned, rocking drunkenly up and down and back and forth over his lap, every fiber quivering and tingling. She felt she was dreaming, this couldn't be happening, there couldn't be fucking like this, no one could fuck like this, it was too much. She was too dazed to respond to his question.

Kamesh smiled and, pulling her head down to his, kissed her gently, fondling her breasts.

"Now," he said. "I want you again."

He rolled her over on her back again and, bending over, kissing her, sucking and licking her breasts, began fucking her again. Beneath him, Suseela hissed in delight, gasping and arching and moaning in pleasure, her mind numb but her body curiously alive and tingling with lust.

"Fuck me!" she groaned. "Fuck me, Kamesh ... fuck me hard!"

Kamesh smiled and rocked smoothly and swiftly in and out of her cunt. She was a superb ride. Her cunt convulsed and spasm on his penis and her hips bucked and tossed under his thrusts. She looked lovely, in the throes of passion, her face flipping from side to side, soft and radiant with excitement.

"C'mon my dirty sensuous and extremely sexed up Aunt who is a whore, came back after enjoying Rama whom you hate and her vivacious neighbor Jayanessa - she is an incredible woman extremely beautiful and seductive, must be your age ," he rasped. "Take it! Take my cock, you fucking bitch! Take it, slut! Take it!"

"Then why did you come here - you could have continued to enjoy them?" Suseela cocked a jealous note.

He kissed her on her scum filled mouth to dispel any thoughts of betrayal - he told her she was the first fuck and will remain his idol fuck all his life.

Kamesh decided he would fuck her for a while still. She would have to take it and he knew, with a master's instinct, that she could and would. He was well pleased with her.

For her age of 25 years Suseela the Aunt was though of relative recentness at the trade, she was an exceptionally fine mount.

12