Jay's MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was, far and away, the best work he'd ever done, on the most attractive woman he'd ever known. And the best part? He still had a week, at least. He wondered if his poor dick could take it. Checking the remote, he saw a tiny light, so the pinhole cameras he installed most certainly captured enough to be used if needed, or if only to protect himself, when he handed the parts his fuck-toy knew about over. He was a man of his word, after all.

Julie got home about forty-five minutes ahead of her husband, Dave. She dragged herself to the shower, tired and totally disheveled. She stunk of dried sweat and ejaculate. Texting Dave, she typed, 'I feel sick, gonna shower and go to bed. J'. After her shower, she found it hard to look at herself in the mirror. The sex was incredible, but her power lust had caused to break her marital bonds. The worst part was, it wasn't over yet, and even after, she was going to have to live with all of it. Alone for the moment, she cried herself to sleep.

_______________

12