Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you enjoyed that one too, huh?"

"Yeah... it felt good."

She pulled her finger from my ass and gave me a soft kiss, before climbing off the bed and I sat up, my legs shaking. My ass was a little sore, but nothing serious. She had used her index finger and I suppose it was not that big, which was probably why the pain was so light.

"You okay," she asked looking at me concerned. I had not moved or spoken since she got off the mattress, and she was beginning to worry a little.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I said trying to calm her fears, "I'm just... trying to register how that actually felt so good, you know? It was a new experience for me and I guess I just didn't expect it to be so fun."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, because I know I did."

I laughed, standing up finally on my wobbly legs and stretching a little.

"Don't get me wrong," I said. "It's not like I'm going to bend over and let you fuck me or anything. It's just that one finger felt pretty nice I guess."

She laughed, "Well, I'm not expecting you to baby. Like I said, it wasn't about getting you to let me do anything your not interested in. If I were a genetic women and I tried to do that, it would have probably felt just as good."

"Most likely," I laughed slipping back into my boxers and jeans.

Once we were both situated, we made our way back upstairs to the bar and I bought myself a beer to try to take the edge off a little. Not that I was regretting it or anything, but I was still feeling a little shaky and surprised at my own bodies reaction, As I sat down at the bar with Lisa sitting to the left of me, Holly came over and sat down to the right of me.

"So," she said looking over past me at Lisa, "Was I right, or was I right?"

"Oh god, were you right," she said and both girls started cracking up. I blushed and laughed as well, taking a swig of my beer.

"So Jay... what are you doing tomorrow," Holly asked suddenly.

"Oh... uh, nothing that I know of, do you want to meet up here again?"

"Actually," she said, "I was thinking maybe the three of us could meet up and hang out somewhere else for the day. Might be a nice change from our usual surroundings here."

I noticed a certain look Holly was giving Lisa, and that Lisa seemed to fully acknowledge whatever the other girl's eyes were trying to suggest. They were both smiling at each other, then they both looked at me in a rather lustful manner and I chuckled, shaking my head, and catching the drift.

"If you're up for it, there might be something extra fun in it for you," Lisa said seductively.

She grinned evilly, and I started laughing harder now and leaned back in the bar stool.

"Now why would I say no," I asked trying to sound serious, "I would hang with you girls whether it was here, or on the other side of the world.

Even if there were no sex involved, I'd still enjoy your company."

"Awe," they both said in unison and reached over on both sides of me to give me a giant hug, "We enjoy your company too," Holly said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"So it's a deal," Lisa asked.

"Sounds good to me, I'll pick you girls up tomorrow around 11:00 or 12:00 if you want and we'll go spend the day together someplace. Maybe a movie or something like that... sound good?"

They both agreed, and the plans were made. I finished off my beer, said goodbye to them both and once again was on my way home with Rob and Annie giving me a lift.

I was definitely looking forward to tomorrow, whether Holly and Lisa did intend on having a threesome with me, or they just said that jokingly I did not know. It did not matter really though.

Sure, the idea of it turned me on, but I would love to hang with them both if we were having sex or just hanging out. Either way, I was certain tomorrow would be a lot of fun.