Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it I thought... I was no longer an anal virgin, my cherry had officially been taken... it felt weird to think that way, and I laughed mentally.

"How you feeling," she repeated, "Everything alright?"

"Yeah... a bit of pressure... I feel really full too, but no major pain."

"Good, that means I used the right amount of lube."

"Or... you're just really good with first timers."

"Aww... thanks," she smiled, kissing my forehead, "Now get ready because I'm going to start actually fucking you, okay?"

"I'm good to go."

She did not offer any more hesitances, and started slowly thrusting in and out of me. It was an odd feeling, I could feel her pulling out and sliding back into me inch by inch. She started to quicken the pace, moving faster as her breathing picked up, as did mine.

Soon, she was really going at it, thrusting in and out of me with long hard strokes. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh, the smell of sweat and sex, the feeling of her cock rubbing my prostate... it was all incredibly enjoyable.

I wouldn't have gone so far as to say it was the best thing in the world... but I definitely felt myself getting into the whole thing. Her hands were placed on either side of the pillow above me, and I was pinned beneath her, my own cock slapping against my stomach with every thrust that she delivered. I felt a strange shakiness coming over me, like when I had gotten off those few times just from being fingered.

I felt it in the tip of my dick, and my body started to shake more intensely, with my breathing getting heavier. I knew what was about to happen, and so did Lisa.

She lifted my ass up off the mattress, and we were no longer in the missionary position anymore, now it was as if I was in the position for one hell of an anal pile driving. My lower back was way up off the bed, and my legs were quite high, on either side of my head with my own cock staring down at me. Lisa was really slamming into me now and I felt my body begin to shudder more violently as my orgasm finally went into full gear.

"Ahhhh, fuck," I yelled out as my cock exploded, spewing cum all over my chest and I even got some of it on my face due to the position I was in.

"Hah, that was awesome!" Lisa laughed, as she continued fucking me.

I was moaning loudly now and a few moments later started to cum a second time. Lisa grabbed my cock and started jerking it, a firm grip, and she pushed deep into me and stayed in that position.

Her cock pressed up against my sweet spot, her hand pumping my cock, and it was all it took to send me over the edge for the third time in only about seven minutes. I was just drenched in both sweat and my own cum at this point, and yet Lisa had yet to have her first orgasm. She lowered me back down onto the bed, and pulled out to give me a moment to catch my breath.

"Did you like that my dirty boy?" she asked, smiling at me the whole time.

"I did... but... you didn't cum yet," I said, my breathing returning to normal.

I wasn't having any of that... I wanted her to get off as well, and I was going to make sure that she did just that. I pushed her down onto the bed and climbed on top of her. I reached behind me and grabbed her cock... she gasped as I began lowering myself down onto it.

I suddenly flinched... it hurt a little to have her reenter me, but not intensely. Once I had lowered myself all the way down onto her, covering her entire length with my ass, I started bouncing up and down.

She reached up to grab my hips, but I again took control, grabbing her arms by the wrists and holding them down above her head. I wanted to make her cum... no, it was more than that, for some reason getting her off had become an absolute necessity.

I began grinding against her and I noticed her starting to moan louder and louder... she was close, I knew she was almost there. I felt her cock swell deep inside of me as Lisa cried out in pleasure... I drove myself down onto her three more times and as I came down onto her the fourth, and as it turned out, the final time. Lisa let out a quick gasp as the orgasm washed over her.

I felt her warm cum pumping deep into my ass, filling me up and sending me into one more, smaller orgasm of my own. When it was over, I let her wrists go, and lifted myself off of her, collapsing on the mattress by her side. We both lay on our backs for a few minutes, just staring at the ceiling.

"That was hot," she said finally.

"Yeah... strange... but hot."

"How was it strange," Lisa asked, confused.

"I don't know," I replied. "I guess... I'm just not quite used to being on the receiving end, you know."

She laughed, kissing me on the cheek. "You don't regret it though, do you Jay?"

I looked over at her, and smiled, giving her a kiss on the lips and wrapping my arms around her.

"Of course not," I whispered in her ear. "Not one single part of it is regretted."

"Mmm... that's good," she purred, "now maybe my dirty boy can give me a nice pounding too."

How I loved this girl! She loved sex, and so did I, and it was all just awesome. I accepted her offer without hesitation, turning her over onto her hands and knees doggy style, then grabbed the lube.

She giggled at my eagerness, as I squirted the lube all over her asshole and seconds later I was buried right up to my balls, deep inside of her.

We went at it for at least another ten minutes, before I emptied my balls for the fifth time that night, this time inside of her. When it was finished for good, we cuddled under the blankets, each of us fighting to stay awake so that the night wouldn't have to come to an end.

"How about we meet up with Holly tomorrow," she suggested, "Then we can let her get a nice piece of that sexy little ass."

"Sounds good to me," I replied, "but... um... maybe we could do it a few days from now, instead of tomorrow?"

"Hah, hah, a little sore are we?" she laughed, her eyes sparkling in the dark.

"Yeah, just a little bit. I'll survive, but I might need a day or two." I said smiling back at her.

She rolled over just enough to kiss me gently on the lips, and then rested her head softly onto my chest. A few minutes later we were both sound asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry this one took so long guys. I've been having computer issues.Its actually been finished for over a week now, but my charger for my laptop died so I had to order a new one. Next one shouldn't take as long. Thanks as always to my editor and good friend Josie.