Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's exactly what she did, as she slammed into me one final time and cried out in pleasure. Her cock erupted, spewing her load deep inside of me, coating my insides. I could feel it pulsating, as it shot string after string, and I thought she would never be finished.

Finally, it came to a stop, and she sunk into me, her body going limp against mine. I could feel her breathing against me, both of us were exhausted; still buried deep inside of me, her dick was still very hard. She lay on top of me for a few seconds, and finally it started to soften. As it did though, I almost immediately started to feel the soreness kicking in as she pulled out, and I grunted as she rolled off of me and off of the couch.

I could feel her cum leaking out of my ass, and in an attempt to save her furniture, I reached back there and stuck a finger in myself to hold it in until I could get up.

"I uh... think I need a towel,"

Kendra laughed, stood up, wiped the sweat from her glistening forehead and smiled down at me.

"I'll be right back baby, don't move."

She ran upstairs, and returned about a minute and a half later with a towel. I lifted my legs, and she slid the towel underneath of me. I pushed myself up into a sitting position, removing my finger from my gaping asshole and allowing her jizz to leak out onto the towel.

"You okay," she asked.

"Yeah... I think I am," I replied. After a few seconds, she helped me stand up, my legs shaking like crazy. I could feel more of her cum leaking out, running down the back of my legs.

"You really came hard," I laughed.

"Yeah, so did you though," she said pointing to my chest and face, which were both still covered with my own fluids.

We laughed, and I grabbed the towel off of the couch, rolling it up and using the other side to wipe my chest and face clean.

"Why don't you go upstairs, lie down and relax until you stop shaking."

She had made a good suggestion there, and I gladly accepted the offer, following her up the steps to her room and laying flat on her mattress. It was comfortable, very comfortable indeed. As I lay there, I could feel cool air rushing into my asshole, and wondered if it would ever shrink back to regular size.

I wondered how much pain I was going to be in when it finally did return to normal. Kendra was lying down next to me, and actually wound up falling asleep within a few short minutes, leaving me awake by myself.

***

"So... that's everything."

Lisa stared at me, in disbelief, and started laughing after a few long seconds of total silence.

"You're kidding right? You went all out... with a ten incher? Fuck Jay, your pretty crazy. You got a lot of balls!"

"Yeah, I kind of regret it now though," I chuckled, leaning my head back and sighing heavily, "There will be no... anal... for me... for a good couple of weeks... at the very least."

"Well, I can't say I blame you there."

Lisa stood up, and walking over to sit down next to me, pulled me to her and started rubbing my forehead.

"So... are you going back to her anytime soon?"

I laughed, "Not for a while... no. I enjoyed it, so sooner or later, yes. Maybe in a couple of months or something."

"As long as you don't forget about me," she said, kissing me on the lips. She kissed me again, and I moaned, her tongue sliding into my mouth. I felt myself relaxing, kissing her back, our tongues wrestling each other.

Despite how sore I was, I felt my cock beginning to rise to attention in my boxers. Lisa sensed the rise, and giggled, breaking the kiss and smiling softly at me.

"I guess you're not quite worn out enough to still get turned on, are you Jay?"

"Apparently not."

She reached into my boxers and started stroking my hard cock, easing the aching feeling. She slid down off of the couch, onto her knees, and I realized I was about to receive a nice little treat. She licked up and down my shaft, teasing the head for a few seconds before taking me between her soft, wet lips. Right to the back of her throat, I went, and I moaned loudly, as she started sucking, slurping and playing with my balls.

The warm moisture around my cock took no more than about a minute to bring me towards an orgasm; but when she felt it approaching, she backed off, leaving me with a disappointed frown. Lisa laughed, placing a finger to my lips and smiling.

"Don't worry," she said, "It's not over yet."

She stood up, and started to remove her pants, along with her panties.

"Up for a little quickie, there baby?"

"Uh... sure... as long as... "

"Don't worry... it's me who's offering up my butt this time around. Okay?"

I was relieved to hear that, after spending two days in discomfort, it would be nice to go back to being a strict top for a little while, as I had been before. I enjoyed being dominated, but I missed being the dominator too.

Removing her panties, Lisa's cock sprang free, and she stood up on the couch, towering over me with her penis right in my face. I didn't mind going down on her in the least, that didn't bother me at all.

I sucked and stroked, savoring the taste of her cock for about two minutes before she backed off and got down off the couch. She smiled, turning around and started doing a little sexy dance for me. Rubbing her ass up against my aching cock, she was giving me a lap dance, and while I enjoyed it... I really wanted to just fuck her, right now.

Grabbing her hips and thrusting against her, I made it clear what I wanted, and she laughed, giving me just that. She pushed her ass back against my erection, and we both moaned as I popped into her with ease. She slid down over me, until I was all the way in, and then started moving up and down. Slowly at first, as she grabbed hold of her own dick and started stroking herself.

"Mmmm, Jay! I think I forgot how good your cock feels inside of me."

"I agree, I missed your fucking ass," I replied.

She started humping me, moving faster and harder until she was bouncing up and down in my lap. I pushed her forward, sliding off of the couch onto my knees. I grunted, a brief but sharp pain rushing through my ass.

"You okay?" Lisa asked, a look of concern flashing across her face.

"I'm fine," I assured her.

Then, taking hold of her hips, I started thrusting. Fucking her with long hard strokes. I quickened the pace, in and out, faster and harder. Lisa started moaning, and I reached under her to jerk her cock while I fucked her. She cried out in pleasure, shooting her cum all over my hand.

Seconds later, I buried myself into her, emptying my balls and filling her ass with my cum.

I slumped forward on top of her, and she laughed, as did I, before slowly pulling out of her and rolling over.

"That... was something I missed."

"Me too," she whispered, rubbing my chest, "We'll have to do that again real soon baby, I missed your cock inside of me."

I smiled, happy to be back on top with Lisa... no pun intended. There was one thing I was hoping to achieve real soon though... I wasn't giving up being a bottom. But at some point, I was hoping to be able to give Lisa and Holly the same incredible orgasm I had achieved with Annie and Kendra.

To be able to make them shake and tremble underneath of me as those two girls had done to me. The idea of making them feel that kind of pleasure, really turned me on. Hopefully, we would find that I had the talent to do just that.

12