Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the outside, it was a beautiful, two floor house that I was told had two bedrooms and a spacious backyard. Inside, I saw that it was just as nice as it was outside. The living room wasn't very big, but there was a large sofa, and two recliners across from it, by the window. A staircase that led up to the second floor was right up alongside the sofa, and on the other side of the steps was the kitchen.

"Everybody is already outside," Annie said, taking me by the hand and leading me through the kitchen.

We stepped through the sliding glass doors, and out into the yard, and when Rob said it was a "spacious" yard he had not been lying. This backyard was huge, plenty of room and I would kill to have one just like it myself at some point.

In the center of the yard, Rob already had the bonfire going, and everyone was standing around talking, drinking and having fun. Rob spotted me and walked over to greet me with a bottle of beer.

"Glad you made it buddy," he said, giving me a pat on the back.

"You know I can't miss a chance to party."

"Ha-ha, yeah of course. Did you bring the Jack?"

I laughed, holding up the brown paper bag I had been carrying with me and pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels. Rob's face lit up, and then Annie and I both couldn't help but laugh at his expression as he snatched the bottle from me and jokingly clung to it.

"It's been so long," he said, "Do you remember how messed up we used to get drinking this shit?"

"Right, it was crazy. We use to have so much fun... it's only been two years since the last time we partied like that, but it feels longer."

"Well, what the hell are we waiting for," Rob asked, cracking open the bottle and taking a swig of the whiskey.

He handed it off to me, and I laughed, nodding my head and taking a swig as well.

"Don't you boys do anything crazy," Annie said playfully as she gave Rob a peck on the cheek and walked off to join everybody else by the fire. Rob and I sat down and resumed sharing the bottle with each other.

About ten minutes after arriving, Lisa and Holly showed up as well, and both looked pleased to see me. I realized after a few minutes of talking to them, that they had yet to hear about my encounter with Jen the other night. Not that they would be angry if they knew.

I just knew they had not heard, because if they had they would be asking all kinds of questions and I wouldn't be able to help but laugh. Before I could say a word about it, Jen arrived at the party and approached us as we all sat around the fire together.

"Hey, Jay."

I looked up and there she was, smiling at me as she stepped closer. I smiled back, and leaned forward on my chair to offer a hug.

"Hey Jen! So good to see you again."

"Likewise," she said, smiling at Lisa and Holly, "You girls were right about this one... he really is a lot of fun."

"Ohhh," Holly teased, and I laughed.

"So you two finally got together, huh," Lisa asked with a sly grin.

"A few nights ago," I said, "We hooked up at the club... it was fun."

"It was VERY fun," Jen shot back, "I'd love to do it again sometime."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead, before winking and walking away. Holly and Lisa both started giggling like a couple of schoolgirls, and I laughed, shaking my head at their goofy behavior.

"So Jay, tell us... how's your ass feeling after hanging with Jen?" Holly joked.

"It feels fine actually," I laughed, "Because, I was the top in the whole thing. I didn't bottom for her... I gave her a blowjob, but other than that it was me delivering the fun."

"Oh... I'm surprised you still know how to be a top," Holly said, teasing.

"You know what," I said, standing up and grabbing her around the waist. She let out a short scream and then busted out laughing as I lifted her up off the ground and started spinning her around.

Lisa stood to the left of us laughing as she watched with a twinkle in her eyes. I set Holly down and immediately started tickling her, and we both fell to the ground and rolled around together.

As the night wore on, I started to feel more and more intoxicated. Eventually, Lisa and I were left to sit by ourselves by the fire while everybody else was goofing off and hanging out. As drunk as I was, I could sense a strange, serious vibe between the two of us all of a sudden.

I wasn't sure what was up, but I could definitely tell by her eyes that there was something on Lisa's mind, and I didn't know what might be wrong, if anything.

"You okay," I asked, my voice slurring a little.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Listen, Jay... I have to leave Philly for a few months."

What was she talking about... why would she leave Philadelphia? What reason could she possibly have for leaving, and beyond that, where the hell was she even going?

"What?"

"I'm going to California... not yet, but after the new year."

"What... what's in California?"

I couldn't quite explain the feeling in my chest, but if I had to try, I would say it felt like I had just been dumped... although I knew full well, that definitely wasn't the case. After all, we weren't even officially a couple, so she couldn't exactly dump me. But the feeling of sadness was similar to that of which you would feel after a breakup.

"Family," she said, "My mom... she's pretty sick. She's had a nurse taking care of her at home for a few years now, but that person is starting a new job in the new year and my mom has no one else to take care of her. I'll be going out there for a few months, just until I can find a new nurse to replace her... and then I'll be back."

So there it was... that was why she was leaving. It felt good to hear her say that she would be coming back, but she made it clear that there was no set date that she would return. She could be gone for months for all I knew. I really wasn't looking forward to her going away.

"I haven't told Holly yet," she said, quickly wiping a tear away.

"Really... why not?"

"Hah... she's my best friend... she'll take it just as hard as you are."

"Hey, I... I'm fine... don't worry about..."

"Oh, please Jay... It's alright... I can see your upset. I am too."

She read my mind. I guess we had gotten closer to each other in our time as friends than I had originally realized. Then there was the fact that I have feelings for her that go beyond friendship. But we had already agreed not to cross that line.

So we had been carrying on with this sort of friends with benefits type of relationship. And it was nice, don't get me wrong, but deep down... well, deep down I knew I wanted... and needed more. But the chances of getting what I needed were even less now, since she was leaving Philadelphia, and who knew when she would be back.

"I want you to do me a favor Jay... please?"

"Sure Lisa... anything."

"When I leave, I want you to hang out with Holly as much as possible. I want the two of you to keep each other company. I'll stay in touch, and the second I know, I'll contact you both as to when I'm coming back... okay?"

I could do that, I was just as close to Holly as I was to Lisa, in my opinion. I wasn't sure if there were any romantic feelings between the two of us, but she was definitely one of my best friends at this point.

"Okay," I said, smiling at her. I pushed away my grief, then leaned over and pulled her tightly into my arms.

She was just as depressed as I was after all, and in any case, she was the one who had to go away.

On top of that, she had to go away and take care of her sick mother on her own. I immediately wished I could go with her, not only so we could stay together, but so I could be there to support her somehow.

Unfortunately, I had too much going on in Philly to leave for an undetermined amount of time. I tried not to seem too grim about it though, it wasn't like she told me her mother was dying. It must be a temporary illness. If it were more serious, she would be staying out there until the end... and besides... she said it was only until she could find her mother a new nurse.

"That's enough of being bummed out," Lisa said, snapping me out of my deep train of thought, "Let me have some of that whiskey please?"

I smiled as she sat up and I handed her the half-finished bottle of Jack Daniels. She took a big swig, and groaned, while squeezing her eyes shut. I laughed, and she shoved me playfully.

"Oh... that burns so good," she said. She gave me the bottle back, and stood up, facing me as I continued to sit. She ran a hand through my hair and I looked up at her as she said...

"Let's have some fun... hell, it's only October. I'm not leaving for another three months, so I'd rather us enjoy ourselves for the time being than stress about me leaving."

"Okay," I said, agreeing with her, "What'd you have in mind?"

Lisa placed a finger against her lips, and smiled seductively at me.

"Hmm... I could think of a few things that would be pretty fun."

"Oh really," I laughed.

We looked around, and everyone at the party seemed to be off in their own distant world, having fun and not really paying any attention to us. So, taking in a deep breath and exhaling, I slid my hands up Lisa's smooth, warm legs and moved them under her skirt.

One hand reached around to squeeze her ass and start massaging it, while the other started rubbing the bulge in the front of her panties. She giggled, then moaned slightly, as my hand rubbed up against the bulge and it grew harder under my touch.

Pulling her panties to the side, just slightly, I moved my hand underneath of them to take hold of her warm, semi-erect cock.

Now I started stroking her, and she gave a long sigh as my hand moved up and down the length of her now raging hard erection. I stopped stroking, and moved my hand down a little further to cup her balls, then began massaging them. Lisa was really turned on at this point, as was I, and things were starting to get quite heated.

Suddenly she pushed my hand away, and pulled her panties aside, allowing her cock to spring free from its restraints. Now I could do as I wanted, without having to hide my hand under the fabric of her underwear. I resumed stroking her, all the while moving my hand up and down her cock, while using my other hand to continue massaging her balls for a few moments.

Taking it a step forward, I slid to the edge of the plastic chair I was sitting in and leaned in close. I took in the scent of her cock and balls, and started to lick the tip of her shaft. Lisa was moaning as my tongue flicked the head of her cock repeatedly, before moving down its length toward her balls.

I licked each of her balls, switching back and forth, before taking the left one between my lips and sucking on it. Then I switched, her left ball slipping out of my mouth with a wet popping sound as I moved towards the right one and repeated the same actions there. She ran a hand through my hair, trying to urge me to stop teasing her, but I wasn't done yet.

I wanted to get her as worked up as I could possibly get her.

My tongue was focused on her ball sack for a long time, while I stroked her cock as well, and after about a minute and a half, I decided she was ready. I looked up at her innocently, wrapping my lips around her, and taking her all the way to the back of my throat.

"Oh god Jay! I fucking love your mouth around my dick!"

Her verbal praising of my oral attention fueled my desire to please her, and I tightened my lips around her and started sucking faster. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and started moving my head up and down over her cock, throat fucking me.

I gagged, choked, slurped and moaned as she slid in and out of my mouth. As I felt her beginning to shake, I knew what was about to happen, and I readied myself for her to cum. Forcing my head down all the way over her shaft, and holding it in that position, Lisa cried out in ecstasy as she started shooting off a massive load into my mouth.

One shot after another, fired off down my gullet and I swallowed every last drop. When she had finished, she finally released her grip on me and I came up gasping for air. Out of breath, I pulled her close and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I want you Jay," she said, stopping the kiss. "I want you to fuck me now."

"Okay," I replied, liking the sound of her suggestion.

I stood up and we moved to a part of the yard by a tree where it was dark enough that no one at the party could see what we were doing. Making out passionately, Lisa and I were up against the tree, touching each other all over. I turned her around and leaned her against the tree, getting down on my knees behind her and lifting her skirt.

I pulled her panties down around her ankles, her flaccid cock still dripping a tiny bit of cum from a few minutes earlier. Then spreading her smooth cheeks to expose her tight little hole, I leaned in close to inhale her musky aroma. As I breathed in her scent, I felt my own cock grow harder by the second.

I started to lick, up and down her crack, coating her hole with my spit, making sure to get it nice and wet. I pushed my tongue into her hole, eliciting a deep sigh from Lisa as she bit her lip trying not to draw attention to our lovemaking.

Back and forth between her ass and her balls, I moved my tongue, and when I felt it was finally time, I backed off and stood up. I unzipped my fly, dropping my pants along with my boxers and my large erection popped free. Taking hold of my dick with one hand, I used the other to move up the front of her shirt and start playing with her tits.

After stroking my cock for a few seconds, I leaned into her, rubbing it up and down, probing her crack with it for a moment. Laughing, she turned her head slightly and kissed my lips.

"Please baby, " she whispered, "Just fuck me already."

"Well... since you asked so nicely," I replied.

I grabbed her by the hips, applying a bit of pressure and pushing her against the tree. I felt my head pushing into her ass. She was so tight, I loved being able to fuck her. Lisa was always tight, which on one hand sometimes made it difficult, but on the other hand, always made it feel even better.

"Oh shit," she moaned, as I pushed into her, inch by inch. Soon, I was all the way inside of her, my balls pressing up against hers and I slowly withdrew before plunging right back into her again.

I repeated this thrusting, fucking her gently at first... then slowly I built up the pace and started moving faster, increasing the strength behind my thrusts. After a few minutes, I had started fucking her really hard, pounding in and out of her ass. The sound of our flesh slapping together was easy to hear, as were her moans of pleasure.

She dug her nails into the side of the tree, biting her lip and pushing her ass back against me to meet each of my thrusts. I reached around and took hold of her dick, stroking it while I continued pumping her ass. I could feel the pressure rising in my balls. I tried to hold it back... I wanted Lisa to cum first.

I started jerking her cock faster, trying to push her to her orgasm before I reached mine. Her breathing became more ragged, and she started moaning louder, and I knew I had accomplished my goal.

She shuddered against the tree and gasped, whispering my name as her cock began to spew cum all over my hand and the tree trunk. She sank into the side of the tree, sweating heavily and repeatedly moaning my name as her cock gave two final jerks and her orgasm subsided.

My hand was covered in her semen, and as I looked over her shoulder, I could see that there was even more all over the side of the tree.

Now that I had gotten her off, I could finish myself off. I started fucking her harder, faster, really slamming in and out of her, until I felt myself reaching the point of no return.

Once I crossed that line, I buried my face in the crook of her neck and gently bit her, moaning a bit louder than I had wanted to. My cock erupted deep inside of her, pumping her full of my hot, sticky fluid. I felt my own fluids dripping out of her ass and running down the back of her legs as she leaned back to kiss me again.

"I'm really going to miss that when I go to California," she whispered.

"Well... we've got three months. I suggest we hang out as often as possible, so you can get your fill of it before you leave."

She smiled as I pulled out of her ass and she turned around to kiss me full on the lips.

"I definitely like that idea Jay," she said.

"Good," I replied, "So how about this... why don't you move into my apartment with me so we can spend as much time together as possible during the three months before you go to California."

She laughed, massaging my shoulders and looking up at me with a big smile.

"You mean we'd be roommates?"

"Sure," I said, "Why not... we're already best friends, right?"

"Awww... I'm your best friend, Jay?"

"One of the best," I said kissing her on the lips.

"Whose your other best friend?"

I laughed, thinking about it for a moment, then shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess Holly and you are both the greatest friends I have in my life right now. You both mean the world to me."

She stepped back and pulled her panties up as I fixed my own pants as well. Then once we had readjusted ourselves, walked over to sit down where we had been sitting earlier. Lisa sat down on my lap and leaned back against me, seeming as if she were in deep thought.

"Alright," she said finally. "We'll be roommates, but we have to agree on one thing. We both continue to have our sexual fun on the side, no strings attached. I only want to do this as long as there's no jealousy between us and as long as I know we're not risking our friendship."

"Lisa... I'm not suggesting we get married," I laughed.

"I know that... I just wanted you to know that I won't be angry if you continue hanging with other girls from The Raven."

"I know... but... listen, at some point, I'm going to want to take a step back and settle down. It's all fun and games right now, but everyone has to grow up sooner or later. I just want you to know that, when I imagine what life will be like when I do finally settle down... I can only imagine it with you."

She blushed and snuggled up closer to me. It felt good to just hold her tightly while we sat there for a really long time.

Finally, I had to let her know my leg was starting to fall asleep. Lisa gave me a peck on the lips as we both then stood up and walked off to look for Rob. I felt happy that we had just shared a meaningful conversation, and that she understood that at some point in the future I would want to evolve this from a friends with benefits relationship to something more.

But I still wasn't looking forward to her leaving here in three months.

12