Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With our goodbyes out of the way, Rob and Annie got in their car, waved to us one final time, and started to drive away, leaving the three of us side by side in the parking lot watching them go.

I got a little lost in the thought of how excited I was to have everything finally taken care of, and I snapped out of it when I felt a hand on my backside, and an arm wrap around me from behind. I looked back over my shoulder to find Lisa and Holly both standing behind me, grinning like the devilish girls that they were.

"So Jay," Holly started, "Why don't the three of us head inside and maybe have a little bit of fun together?"

"Hmm, I'll have to think about that for a minute," I said jokingly.

"Oh, there's no thinking allowed in this situation," Lisa said, squeezing my ass and turning me around to face them.

"We're going to have our way with you, and you are going to love it."

Laughing, both girls took me by the hands and pulled me up the stairs and into the apartment complex. Then up to the third floor, and into our new apartment, with Holly closing and locking the door behind us. I turned around and walked right into the arms of Lisa who was standing there waiting to wrap them around me, and our lips locked together instantly. Holly giggled, and brushed past the two of us towards the bathroom.

"You two go get started, I'll be in shortly."

As soon as we heard the bathroom door click shut, Lisa grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the bedroom, pushing me back onto my mattress. She climbed on top of me, and sat on me as though she were going to ride my cock, although we were both still fully dressed. She leaned down and kissed me again, her tongue invading my mouth and wrestling with my own.

I moved one hand up the back of her shirt underneath of it, and the other underneath the front. I moved the one up the front, over her smooth, warm, belly and up to her two large, warm and soft globes of flesh. I massaged her left breast, teasing the nipple, and moved my other hand from her back around front to do the same with her other breast.

"Mmmm," she moaned, against my lips as I rubbed her nipples. We stopped kissing, and I pulled her shirt off tossing it to the floor and sat up so she could remove mine as well. Next, she slid down some and unfastened my belt and jeans, yanking my pants off and tearing my boxers off with them.

My hard cock sprang free, and she slid down a bit further, wrapping her beautiful lips around me and taking me to the back of her throat instantly.

I took hold of her hair, forcing her head down further over my dick, hearing the sounds of her gagging and slurping all over me. As she sucked, Lisa reached down into her pants and started stroking herself for a few moments before she pulled her face away from my shaft, and slipped out of her pants and underwear. Now, completely naked like me, she resumed sucking my cock while jerking herself off at the same time.

That kept up for a few moments longer, before she finally pulled away once again and slid forward, sitting on my chest. Leaning over my face, I felt her cock pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and licked the tip of her shaft a few times before grabbing her ass and pulling her forward into my mouth. Her cock poked the back of my throat, triggering my gag reflex, and I choked a few times before adjusting to her.

I sucked her deep into my throat, as far as I could take her, and started using my hands to massage her breasts again.

At some point, though neither of us had noticed, Holly slipped into the bedroom and took a seat in a chair we had next to the entertainment center and sat there watching. She took hold of her own cock and started stroking, while watching the two of us lost in our own little world. Finally, Lisa pulled her cock from my mouth and slid back some, lifting my legs up over her shoulders and grabbed the bottle of lube off the nightstand.

"You ready for a good pounding, baby?"

"You know I am," I responded, smiling up at her.

She applied plenty of lubrication, smearing some all over my asshole and rubbing even more all over her raging hard cock. Once we were both prepped, she pressed the tip against my anus, leaned over me, her breasts hanging right in front of my face, and shoved her throbbing erection deep into my ass. She popped right in with ease, and we both let out a loud moan, the bed shifting as she started thrusting in and out.

While Lisa started pounding my ass, long and hard strokes, Holly sat on the chair and continued pleasuring herself while watching. Up and down her hand moved along her own member and she used her other hand to rub her nipples.

I had noticed by now that she was sitting there, and as she watched me getting fucked, I was at the perfect angle to watch her masturbating. She licked her thumb, getting it nice and wet and continued rubbing her nipples for me to see.

Moaning, I reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking it for a few seconds and then letting go. I leaned up the best I could, and started sucking on Lisa's breasts while she continued fucking my ass. She gasped as I took one nipple between my lips and started sucking, and she groaned, fucking me harder in the process. Somewhere along the line, I switched to her other breast, sucking and licking that one harder, with much more passion as the energy began to rise between the two of us.

"Oh fuck... Jay, roll over baby," she said, pulling out of my ass and slapping my leg.

Groaning, I turned over onto my hands and knees and she got behind me, ready to push into me again...but she stopped. Lisa looked back at Holly, smirked, and then slapped me on the ass.

"Turn around and face Holly," she instructed.

Eagerly, I turned around as she had commanded, so that now I was facing the edge of the mattress, with Lisa behind me still, and I was staring directly at Holly who was still in the chair.

Holly's eyes were filled with lust as she watched Lisa mount me and shove her cock right back into my asshole. I moaned, and slumped forward, my head hanging off the edge of the bed.

Lisa started slamming in and out of me now, the bed shaking underneath of us. I was in her favorite position now; face down, ass up. She smacked my ass as she continued riding me hard, and moaning along with me. Holly had finally tired of simply watching by now, and I heard the chair creak, then the floor boards creaking, as she walked across the room and stopped right in front of me.

I felt her hands running through my hair as she then pulled my head and face out of the pillows and started rubbing her cock against my lips. I licked her shaft, up and down and she pulled away, slapping me across the face with her member. Lisa pulled all the way out of my ass and then slammed right back into me, pushing me forward, and my mouth instantly wrapped around Holly's erection.

She gagged me, forcing her cock all the way to the back of my throat right off the bat and pulling on my hair.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned. "This is the best position ever."

"Mmhm," Lisa agreed. "Me fucking his sweet little ass from behind, while you're fucking his throat, making him gag like the little bitch that he is... it's the perfect way to spend our first night in our new place."

She was right. I couldn't imagine any other way I would want to spend the first night in this place. I kept rocking back and forth between Lisa and Holly, tag teamed, I was the receiving end of a spit roast between two beautiful trannies who were both eager to please themselves and me as well.

As I swayed back and forth between the two, my own cock hung between my legs, swinging back and forth. I felt Lisa pull out of my ass, and she pushed me over some as Holly pulled away from my face.

Lisa laid back on the mattress, and grabbed me by the hips, pulling me back on to her to sit on her cock. I lowered myself down onto her pole, slowly and carefully until I had impaled myself on her cock. I started moving up and down, riding her, while Holly climbed onto the bed, standing up and trying to hold her balance.

She towered over me as I rode Lisa's cock, and grabbed my head, shoving her dick down my throat again. In this new position, I could feel Lisa starting to swell up inside of me and I knew she was getting close to her orgasm.

I squeezed my muscles around her cock, riding her a bit more aggressively, trying to help her reach her destination and focusing on Holly at the same time. I felt Lisa dig her nails into my hips and she started breathing heavier, and moaning my name.

"Jay! Jay... I... I'm gonna cum!"

Hearing that, I slammed myself down hard onto her cock and she made a squeal, as her cock surged deep inside of me and started shooting cum into me. I felt her flowing inside of me, and pulsating, and she kept moaning as she shot off probably one of the biggest loads I had ever seen her give.

Holly seemed even more turned on by Lisa's orgasm, and started fucking my mouth harder and faster, her balls mashed up against my chin, saliva running down over them. She stopped fucking my throat, pulling her cock away from me and Lisa shifted underneath of me, pushing me off of her and sliding out from under my body.

She took hold of her cock and started stroking it, and got up alongside of my face.

"You made a mess Jay, now clean it up," she demanded, before shoving her cock in my mouth.

I choked, sucking and gagging, and tasting myself all over her cock. I started to lick up all the cum left on her shaft and even started licking and sucking on her balls. Within seconds, she was as hard as a rock once again, just as she had been at the start.

"My turn now," she said, laying back and spreading her legs for me. I smiled, getting the point, and moving over top of her. I started making out with Lisa, while Holly got behind me and started licking my ass.

Lisa's cum dribbled out of me and she licked it all up, licking back and forth between my ass and my balls. She took my cock and pulled it back between my legs and started sucking it, smacking me on the ass.

Once I was as hard as I could get, she released my cock, and I positioned myself against Lisa's ass, before shoving right into her. She gasped as I pushed all the way inside and started fucking her as if my life depended on it.

Meanwhile, Holly continued to eat my ass, licking and finger fucking me as I pounded Lisa in the missionary position. She got bored with that pretty fast though and soon enough, I felt her mounting me from behind and pushing her dick into my hole.

I groaned, pushing forward into Lisa as Holly pushed into me, and the weight of Holly caused me to move deeper into Lisa, something that she definitely seemed to enjoy judging by Lisa's moans getting louder.

Now the three of us were going at it like crazy.

With Holly fucking the shit out of me, and me slamming in and out of Lisa at the same time while Lisa stroked her own cock, it wasn't long before all three of us started getting quite vocal. Our bodies trembling together, we all climaxed at the exact same moment, in nearly perfect timing.

I felt Holly pumping her cum into my asshole, and at the same exact moment, I shot off the first thick rope of sticky cum from my own dick, deep inside of Lisa. As this occurred, Lisa, whose hand was still wrapped around her own cock, started shaking and screaming in pleasure as she erupted beneath me.

I collapsed on top of Lisa, both of us exhausted, and Holly continued thrusting slowly in and out of me until she had completely drained her balls. Once she was spent, she slipped out and collapsed beside us and I pulled out of Lisa and laid down between both girls.

With me, flat on my back, Lisa and Holly both turned over and rested their heads on my chest. We were all worn out and it wasn't long before both girls had drifted off to sleep in my arms. Part of me had wanted to keep going, but I knew I didn't really have the energy, and I was certain Holly and Lisa probably did not either.

Maybe in the morning we could all go for another round...

12