Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my lips around her aching cock, tasting the pre-cum, and Claudia sighed, taking a fistful of my hair. "Fuck... suck my cock baby,"

And suck her cock I did, like a true expert.

It didn't take long though before I had her right on the edge, and she screamed my name, flooding my mouth with her hot sticky cum. I swallowed as much as I could, but she really came a lot and I guess it sort of took me by surprise because I started choking. I pulled my head off of her cock, taking in a deep breath of air, and swallowing what was left of her jizz in my mouth.

"You look sexy when you suck dick baby," said Claudia.

"Well... you look sexy when you're riding my cock."

"I feel sexy," she said. "You are a damn good lover Jay, I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Any girl would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend."

I blushed, and lay back against the mattress. Claudia laid her head on my chest, and we stayed like that for a few minutes before we slowly drifted off to sleep.

I slept straight through the night, not waking once until around 10 AM the following morning. When I woke, Claudia was gone and I found a note in her spot.

Jay,

Had to get to work. Sorry, but I will see you again at The Raven. Text me baby.

I remembered as I finished reading the note that I too had to work today... and I had to be in, in about three hours. I jumped out of bed and threw on my clothes before rushing out the front door and making my way back home to my own apartment. Once I got there, I went straight for the shower and washed up nice and good before throwing on some clean clothes and searching for my car keys.

I was just about to make my way out the door to my car, when I heard the door to Holly's bedroom opening.

"You just get home?"

I turned around, and smiled at her... suddenly I just didn't want to go to work at all. I was happy to see her for what was probably the first time in days... I would have much rather stay home to talk with my friend.

"Yeah... I... um, I have to go to work though."

"Oh... where were you last night?"

"I went to The Raven, with Rob... spent the night at Claudia's."

"How's she doing?"

"Good... everyone asked about you. Claudia as well, and they miss us both. I was thinking maybe this weekend we could go there together?"

Holly smiled, sitting down on the couch, her hands folded in her lap and nodded her head. I took a seat next to her, and just looked at her for a few long moments before speaking.

"You okay?"

"Yeah... just... so tired."

She looked exhausted, but depression can do that to you. I glanced at the clock, I had to be at work in a half hour. I looked back at Holly, and taking a deep breath, I stood up and reached for my cell phone.

"Who are you calling," she asked.

I held up my hand to tell her to wait a moment, and after a few rings, I started to speak.

"Hey, it's Jay. Yeah, I'm not going to make it in today. Yeah, sorry, I'm pretty sick."

I hung up the phone and Holly looked at me confused and shocked. She was about to ask me why I had called in sick, when I sat back down on the couch, kicked off my shoes, and gave her my biggest smile.

"Wotcha say... we spend the day in the apartment... TOGETHER... watch some movies, make some popcorn, and maybe order out for pizza. Sound good? Well, it sounds good to me anyway."

She finally laughed, and I felt my heart melt... I hadn't heard her laugh in days. It felt so good to hear it once more.

"Yeah... yeah Jay, I think I like that idea too."

"Good," I announced, "Let the movies begin!"

12