Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I like that idea, I just have to make sure Holly will be okay getting home by herself."

I got out of the bed, cleaning myself up as best I could and put my clothes back on as Kendra did the same. Once we'd dressed, we both made our way upstairs, back into the loud music and dim lighting of the club as I started searching the dance floor for Holly. After a while though, I was having trouble finding her and I really did not want to leave without letting her know what I was doing. I spotted Claudia by the bar, and decided to ask her if she had seen Holly within the last few minutes.

"Hey," I said coming up behind her.

"Hey Jay! Wow... you look like you just had some fun," she giggled, acknowledging my flushed cheeks.

I laughed and ordered one more Jack and Coke to help calm myself down. My legs were still shaking from that last orgasm, and I was having trouble trying to focus. Kendra had my mind racing.

"Have you seen Holly lately?" I asked Claudia, as I took a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, she's out front smoking a cigarette with Jen I believe."

"Oh, Great," I said. "I was getting worried about her."

I finished off my drink, gave Claudia a hug and thanked her, before heading out front to look for Holly. Kendra met me out there, and we looked around for a few moments before I finally noticed Holly leaning against the wall smoking with Jen.

"Holly!" I called out, walking over to her.

"Hey Jay, what's up babe," she laughed, obviously a bit more drunk than I was.

"Listen, I'm going to um... head home with Kendra. Do you think you'll be okay for the rest of the night?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she laughed.

Jen looked at me and laughed too, but I could tell she was more sober than Holly.

"Don't worry Jay, I'll get her home safe and sound," she assured me.

"Okay, thanks Jen," I said giving her a hug. I gave Holly a hug as well, along with a peck on the cheek before rushing over to meet with Kendra.

"Your place or mine," I asked.

"Well, we could go to mine. But I've never been to yours."

She had a good point as I had been to Kendra's apartment plenty of times, yet I had never taken her back to where I lived. After debating for a few moments, I suggested we go back to my place, considering the fact that it was also a lot closer than Kendra's house. So... off we went, starting our thirty-minute walk from The Raven to the apartment complex where I lived.

It was probably better this way anyway, since it meant that I would be able to hear when Holly came home and I wouldn't be up all night at Kendra's concerned for her safety.

When we got to the apartment, I offered Kendra a drink, but the only thing she wanted was to get to my bedroom and start the next round. Not that I was protesting, I was still feeling just as horny as she was.

She had me back on my hands and knees within minutes, fucking my ass even harder this time around than she had when we were at the club. It wasn't until around 3 AM that the both of us had worn ourselves out, and we finally settled down for the night. Sometime just after this, I heard the front door opening and slamming shut and the sounds of Holly and another girl drunkenly laughing and giggling together.

It sounded like Jen, and I figured she was probably just going to help get Holly into bed before she would make her way back to her own place.

I would have gone out to lend her a hand, but I was just too damn tired to do anything but lay there and drift off to sleep.

"Jay baby... c'mon honey... wake up."

I groaned, struggling to open my eyes, and when I did I found myself looking up at Kendra who was smiling down at me.

"W-what... what's wrong?" I slurred, not totally awake.

"Nothing baby, but I have to head home now."

She slipped out from underneath the sheets, exposing her naked body and her huge cock dangling between her legs. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head and feeling the aching in my ass from all the fun we had, had the previous night.

"What time is it," I mumbled.

"10:30 sweetie. I would stay later, but I really need to get ready for work... had a lot of fun last night though!"

"Me too," I said, smiling back at her.

I laid back down and watched as she dressed and then leaned in across the bed to kiss me on the lips.

"Wanna meet up again next weekend?"

I had no idea what was even going on next weekend. I felt like there was something I was supposed to do, although I couldn't quite place what that something was.

"I'll definitely let you know," I answered, "I'll have to see what's on the agenda here first."

"That's fine baby... shoot me a text, or maybe I'll see you at the club again."

I got out of bed and slipped into my boxers, following her out of my room to the front door where we said our goodbyes. She gave me a hug and a kiss, and I felt slightly intimidated as I realized as we hugged that she was actually a bit taller than I was.

It just made me laugh though, that I was more concerned with the fact that she was taller than me, then the fact that she had a bigger cock than I had. When Kendra left, I shut the door and locked it before making my way to the bathroom.

I relieved my bladder, and decided to check up on Holly. I assumed she was probably very hung over from last night. Maybe I could talk her into going out for some breakfast, or if she wasn't feeling good enough I would just make something for her instead and we could stay here for the day.

I came out of the bathroom and knocked on her door but got no answer. I knocked again, but still no reply.

"Holly, you in there?"

I heard what sounded like a mumbling noise, perhaps an answer to my question, though I could barely make out whatever she was saying. Laughing to myself, I pushed the bedroom door opened and stepped into the room.

"Holly, wake up, it's..."

I stopped mid-sentence as I realized Holly was not the only one in her bed. Jen was laying there with her. They were both naked, the covers discarded and laying on the bedroom floor. They now both woke up to my entering her room.

They were now sitting up, looking back and forth to each other, then finally over at me.

"Well, this is quite a sight," I said in a teasing voice.

"I... uh... w-we," Holly stammered.

"Jay... there's a really good explanation for this," Jen said trying to look serious, "Holly and I had sex last night."

Now we were all busting out laughing. Holly sighed, falling back onto the bed and continued laughing and so did I. And while it was the truth, none of us could fail to find humor in it.

It was also a nice sight for me to be honest, I hadn't seen just the girls hook up before. While I had threesomes with shemales.

I had never run into a situation with just two shemales having sex together. It was actually really hot, and I saw nothing wrong with the picture before me.

"Next time invite me," I joked.

"Oh, well maybe we would have, if you weren't so busy next door with Kendra," Holly laughed.

"Hm, reminds me... just how is your ass Jay," asked Jen.

"Sore," I replied laughing, "Oh boy is it... I'm going to take a shower. You girls want to go out for some breakfast?"

"Maybe... after round two," Jen said in a seductive tone, and winked at me.

They both started laughing and I shook my head, closing the door and walking back across to the bathroom.

Hopefully next time I would get a chance to be part of whatever events were taking place between Holly and Jen. But for now, I could only imagine, and imagining those two... in any combination... always did a good job of getting my dick nice and hard.

12