Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never get tired of it, do you Jay," she laughed.

I came back up for air, my head coming out from under the covers right up in her face. We kissed, and she flipped me over onto my stomach, pinning me down and holding me there. I could feel her massive erection, still wet from my saliva, probing my asshole.

"What do you say we have one last round for the weekend Jay, is that okay with you?"

I had planned to get her off with my mouth... I figured one more go with her cock pounding my ass and I might be off my feet for a couple more days. But' the temptation got the better of me, and as I said earlier, it was always very much worth it.

Seeing no signs of resistance from me, Kendra brought her full body weight down onto me and I felt her cock slipping into me yet again for about the hundredth time this weekend. I moaned, burying my face in the pillow as she pushed deep into me and started fucking me nice and slow. She was being gentle with me, probably figuring that it was best to go easy after all the sex we'd had this weekend.

She started picking up the pace though with each thrust that she delivered, until soon enough she was back to pounding me senseless. Even though I knew I was going to be sore later on, I really loved it right now. She pulled out, flipping me over onto my back and lifting my legs up high, standing up over top of me... I knew where this was going. It was a position that had not been used on me in a while, probably since that last time I had been with Christy. She was going for the anal pile driver.

She lowered herself down, pushing into my ass and I groaned, as she started slamming down into me, thrusting hard. My back was aching, by my cock was hard as a rock. I gripped my own erection and started furiously stroking, as Kendra slammed in and out of me, her balls slapping against me as she fucked me hard.

Finally, I exploded, crying out in pleasure as I shot my cum all over her bed sheets. There was quite a bit too, I didn't think I would ever stop cumming. My body shook and ached, as my orgasm rocked me full force. As it began to subside, Kendra pulled out, and I slid back down out of the pile driver position and she sat herself down on my chest right in front of my face.

She started stroking her cock right in front of me, and finally gave a cry as she too started to cum, shooting all over my face and into my mouth. I closed my eyes, to keep any of her jizz from getting in them, and now all I could hear was the wet sound of her hand still pumping her cock and her heavy breathing.

"Let me get you something to clean up with," I heard her say under her breath, and I felt the bed shifting.

She returned a few moments later, to wipe her fluids off of my face with a pink towel. I sat up, accepting it from her and cleaning up the rest of my body, before we both lay back down again to catch our breath.

"I got to hand it to you Jay; you really are quite resilient."

"Thanks... I'm going to feel it later, I'm sure."

"I'm sorry," she said, actually seeming remorseful.

"Ah, it's alright," I said, sitting up and stretching, "It was well worth it Kendra, besides, I'll get past the pain in a day or two. No big deal."

She laughed, slapping my ass as I stood up and got out of the bed with me.

"Well, it was kind of a big deal if you catch my drift,"

We both laughed pretty hard at that, and when we had finished showering, I helped Kendra cook breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and sausage, to which she couldn't help but crack a few more dirty jokes while we ate the sausage. When breakfast was done, she offered me a ride back home and we made our way outside to her car.

"You know, in a way we kind of did do what we originally planned," she said as we pulled up in front of my apartment.

"What's that?"

"Spend the whole weekend fucking," she said, "Friday night, Saturday night, and this morning... if it weren't for your ass being so raw and me being so damn tired, we could probably spend one more night together into Monday morning."

"Yeah, I guess you have a point there. But no, I definitely don't think either one of us has the stamina to go one more night at this point. Maybe again real soon though."

She laughed, leaning over the seat to kiss me on the cheek. We said our goodbyes, and I got out of the car, making my way up towards the stairs. I stepped into the apartment to find Holly sitting on the couch watching TV and sipping a bottle of beer. I walked across the living room and collapsed on the recliner across from her, and she smirked at me.

"Well... did you have fun last night?"

"Oh yeah, last night, and again this morning before I left. I'm exhausted, but it was nice."

"Why don't you go take a nap. I'll wake you for dinner."

"Sounds good to me," I said, forcing myself back up out of the recliner, "What're we having tonight?"

"Um, I'm not actually sure yet. Whatever it is, I'll make sure it's something that I know you'll like though."

I gave Holly a hug, before making my way down the hallway towards my bedroom. Once I got inside, I took off all my clothes and dropped onto the mattress, and glanced at my cell phone briefly. Apparently, I had a missed call from my mother who I hadn't heard anything from in a while.

There was also a voicemail, and I opted to check it before going to sleep.

"Jay honey, it's your mother. Call me back when you get this... it's important."

I hung up the phone and set it down on the nightstand, pulling the covers over my naked self, turning over onto my stomach and buried my face in the pillows. I knew it sounded urgent, but I was exhausted. She probably wanted to yell about another argument she probably had with my father. I would call her back after I got a few hours of sleep.

It had been a very, very long weekend.

12