Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 17

Story Info
A loss in the family.
7.3k words
4.67
32.4k
43
18

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped outside into the cool morning air, car keys in one hand, and a mug of coffee in the other as I made my way towards my car. I climbed into the drivers seat, turned on the ignition, took a sip of my coffee and then sat it down in the cup holder. Exhaling, I leaned back in the car seat, listening to the radio as I waited for Holly to come out, so we could get started. We had a bit of a trip ahead of us, and I wasn't particularly looking forward to it...I was glad she was coming with me though.

Just two days ago, a few hours after I had returned from Kendra's, I received word from my mother, that my Uncle Stan had passed away; it was a huge shock to me, as well as the rest of the family. My mother had of course taken it quite hard, since she had always been extremely close with her older brother. I took it equally hard, since Uncle Stan had always been my favorite uncle.

So, now I was on my way to my parents house in Bucks County, so I could be there for my mother and also the funeral which was only a couple of days away.

As soon as I told Holly what I had to do, she offered to go with me as a source of comfort for me. I was grateful, but I made sure she knew that it wasn't necessary; when she still insisted on going, I gave up fighting and agreed to the offer. It had actually been Holly who had given me the news in the first place. I'd gotten a voicemail from my mother telling me to call her, but I was so damn tired that I just decided to call back when I woke up later that night.

Sometime while I was asleep, she called the landline at our apartment, and asked Holly to let me know what was happening.

She knew pretty much right away, that I was quite upset about it; I guess she could see it in my eyes, or hear it in my voice. I looked up through the front window and saw her finally coming out of the apartment complex and making her way to the car. She opened the passenger side door, got in and shut the door behind her, glancing over at me with a smile.

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be," I replied, with a low sigh.

"Hey," she said, and I glanced back at her. "It's going to be okay....I'll be here for you. Okay?"

I smiled back at her, nodding my head, and trying not to let the tears that were threatening to start flowing at any minute, show to her. "Thanks Holly."

With that, I backed the car up out of the parking lot and we started our trip to my parents house. It wasn't from our apartment to their house that was going to take a while...that was maybe only a thirty minute drive at the most. What I knew was going to take a while, was the trip from my parents house, to my Uncle Stan's place out in Jersey. My mother had asked me on the phone if I would be willing to drive out there at some point before the funeral and empty out his truck, which was still parked in the driveway outside the house.

I agreed, only because I didn't want her to have to do it herself...to be honest though, I wasn't looking forward to such a long trip.

We arrived at my mothers house in record time, and I pulled up alongside the driveway, which was occupied by both her car and my fathers. I shut the engine off and sat there for a moment, trying to collect my thoughts, while Holly waited silently, and patiently at my side. I smiled over at her once again, and it dawned on me at that moment...this was the first time my parents were going to meet Holly...or any of my friends for that matter. How was this going to play out, I wondered. Holly and I weren't a couple, and I knew my mother was going to ask if we were, but obviously I didn't want to just tell her that we were sleeping together, and that we weren't "in love" with each other.

That would definitely look pretty bad on me...

"What's the matter," she asked, breaking the silence. She'd sensed my uneasiness, and was eager to know the issue.

"Nothing," I said. "It's just...I'm trying to figure out what I should introduce you to my mother as, since we're technically not in a relationship."

I was surprised when she laughed, and leaned her head back, seeming to be in thought. "Well...just tell her that we're friends. Really good friends...no need for her to know anymore then that, right?"

She had a good point; though I had a feeling my mother was going to be a bit pushy to get us to admit to being a couple.

"I'm ready," I said, getting out of the car.

Holly got out as well and we made our way up to the front door of the house, and I rang the door bell. I stepped back, waiting for the door to open, and looked around at my surroundings. It had been a few years since the last time I had been to my parents house, and I had missed it; this wasn't how I had planned on coming back though. I looked back up at the door as I heard it click, and it swung open to reveal my mother, who looked relieved.

"I'm glad your here," she said, stepping out onto the porch and throwing her arms around me. I embraced her, hugging her back, and then she stepped away and smiled.

"Did you get here okay?"

"Of course," I answered, smiling. "Boulevard was a little busy, but not so much that I found it to difficult."

"I'm glad," she said. She looked past me at Holly then, and smirked back at me. "Whose this beautiful young lady?"

"Mom, this is Holly," I said, stepping aside so they could see each other better. Holly stepped forward, hand extended to greet my mother, and they shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you," Holly said.

"Like wise," my mother answered.

"Holly came with me for support; I was taking it pretty hard."

"I spoke to you on the phone didn't I," she asked. "You're the one who answered when I was trying to reach Jay, right?"

"That's right, it was me."

"Well, it's very nice of you to support Jay like this. Tell me...don't mind me asking, but, are you and my son together?"

There it was; the question I figured would be asked at some point, though I hadn't thought it would be so outright.

"Mom, we're just really good friends," I said, answering her question.

"That's right ma'am, Jay and I are very close. I just wanted to come with him to make sure he would be okay."

"I see...well, I think that's very nice of you. Come on in you two, and we'll get to talking about what's going on."

She stepped inside, motioning the two of us into the house, and I shut the door behind me. The house looked just as I remembered it, though the furniture had been moved around a little since the last time that I was here three years ago. Mom offered me and Holly both something to drink; I turned it down, but Holly gratefully accepted an ice cold glass of water.

We walked out into the living room and me and Holly sat down side by side on the couch, while my mother walked over to the fire place and picked up a picture off the mantel...it was an old picture of my Uncle, maybe from within the last ten years.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. "I just still can't believe he's gone. I was so close to my brother...I never expected this to happen so soon."

"I'm very sorry for your loss," Holly said.

She smiled, and sat down between us, to show us the picture. Uncle Stan looked to have been around his late mid fifties or something like that...he looked so healthy in that picture. He was a big guy, about 275 pounds, but it was mostly all muscle. He kept in shape, since he worked in construction and even owned his own company. He wore one of his favorite flannels, his brown hair, fading, was brushed back. His thick, darkened beard was one of his trademarks and one of the things I remembered him the most for.

"The funeral is on Friday," she said, setting the picture down on the coffee table. "Since your grandparents are long gone, and Stan never had any kids of his own, I'll be taking care of the entire thing myself...with your fathers help of course."

"Anything we can do to help, we'll be there," I said, making sure my mother understood she didn't have to do this alone.

"Thank you...both of you. You're still going out to the house to clear out the truck, right?"

"Yeah...I was going to do that after I came here actually."

"Great," she said standing up. "I'll go grab the keys to the truck for you. Maybe we could all have lunch together before you go," she said, as she hurried off up the stairs to grab the keys from her bedroom.

Holly and I remained in the living room, staring at the picture of my Uncle on the coffee table. Holly glanced over at me, and noticed the blank expression on my face, and reached over, her hand planted on my shoulder.

"You okay?"

"Yeah...just...I don't know. I haven't seen him in so long; I feel really shitty right now for that."

My mother returned a few minutes later with the keys to my Uncle's truck, and we made our way out into the kitchen. She started making lunch, and I sat down at the table, watching with a faint smile as Holly set about assisting her in making the food. We ate together, and shared old stories with Holly about my Uncle, most of which all made her laugh. Uncle Stan looked like a hard ass guy who would beat the hell out of anyone who crossed him, and don't get me wrong, he definitely was no push over...but he wasn't as mean as he looked. He was actually a very nice, loving and funny guy that everyone always loved.

Once we finished eating, it was going on 1:00 in the afternoon, and I decided I wanted to get moving. It was a two hour drive from here to the house out in New Jersey, and I wanted to get there as fast as possible. My mother walked us outside to the car and Holly got in, while I gave her a hug before climbing in and starting up the car.

"Jay," my mother said, tapping on the window. I rolled it down, and leaned my head out to look up at her. "Do me a favor while your out there...I need you to look through some of his stuff, and see if you can find his will. I assume it's probably in his room somewhere...bring it back to me tomorrow if you find it."

"No problem mom...I have to get moving now."

I rolled the window back up, and pulled off, driving down the street.

"Your mom seems really nice," Holly said, in a happy voice.

"Thanks. She really seemed to like you; you both got along really good. Thanks again for doing this for me Holly."

"Don't say thank you to me again, do you hear me? It's no big deal Jay. What are friends for, right?"

I smiled, and turned my attention back to the road, focusing on the steering wheel as I made my way towards the bridge heading out into Jersey. Uncle Stan lived in Barnegat New Jersey; that was a one hour and eleven minute drive from Philly. We stopped off at a local Wawa convenient store along the way, just to grab a couple bottles of soda and some gas....then we continued on our way.

We made it there by about 3:30, having been slowed down just a little by traffic conditions. When we got there though, I found myself overcome by a load of memories from my childhood as I looked out upon the large house my Uncle once lived in. It was a two floor, three bedroom home, finished basement that was very spacious, and a backyard with plenty of land.

As kids, me and a few other family members my own age would run around the yard, go swimming in the pool he had out there. During our teen years, we use to sneak out to the creek behind the house, and go skinny dipping. I smiled, as I pulled into the driveway behind Uncle Stan's truck and shut down the engine.

"This house is fucking beautiful Jay," exclaimed Holly. I couldn't help but laugh, when I glanced over at her and noticed the look on her face. Her jaw was dropped and her eyes wide open in awe.

"C'mon," I said. "Let me give you the official tour."

I got out of the car, walked around and opened her door, and she stepped out. I led her up the driveway towards the front of the house, stopping alongside the old beat up pick up truck along the way and looking through the window. We then continued up to the front of the house, where I unlocked the door and pushed it open. I stepped inside first, the wooden floorboard creaking underneath of me as I looked around.

"Even more beautiful inside," she mumbled, alongside me.

"C'mon," I said, taking her hand and walking her through the house. I showed off the living room, the kitchen, the basement, all three bedrooms and we concluded the tour outside in the massive back yard.

"I can only imagine how much fun your childhood was if you were out here as often as you say you were."

"Oh, it was a lot of fun," I laughed. "I use to get on those swings all the time; I had my first kiss on them," I said pointing towards the swing set. She laughed, giving me a goofy grin.

"Really now? Let's go sit on them, shall we?"

"Sure," I said.

"Race you," she yelled, running out across the yard towards the swingset.

I started chasing after her and caught up with her just as she reached the old swing set and sat herself down on one of the swings. I sat down on the one to the left of her and we both started rocking back and forth slowly, taking in the scenery.

"It's crazy," I said. "I can't believe it's been so long since I was here last. Hell, I can barely believe he's gone."

"Do they know what happened to him yet?"

"Nope," I replied, shaking my head. "Still waiting on the autopsy...their thinking it might have been cancer of some form though. We should know by Wednesday from what my mother said."

"So you guys are it; I mean, the only family he had? No wife, no kids...he sounded like such a nice guy that's hard to believe."

I shrugged my shoulders...I didn't know the whole story, but I knew Uncle Stan had sort of a rough life.

"He was married for a little while, years ago. Right after he got out of the army, he was only about twenty years old when they got married. Didn't last more than three years before they went their separate ways. He was always with someone though after that, they just never settled down...never had any kids. He had a girlfriend recently actually, I'm surprised she's not more involved in the planning of this whole funeral thing."

"That's strange," Holly said. "How long were they together?"

"From what I understand, it was a while; five years or so?"

"You would think after all that time, she'd be more interested in what's happening. Show some sort of grief, right?"

"Yeah, you would think."

Truth be told, I had no clue what kind of person his last girlfriend was, nor did I know why she hadn't contacted my mother to give her condolance's or offer any sort of help with the funeral. I could only assume she wasn't that great of a person if she wasn't doing any of those things, after having been with him for five years. I glanced at the time on my cell phone...it was close to 5:00, and we hadn't started working on any of the things we had originally come here to do yet.

"We should get started...it's getting late."

I stood up, and Holly got off the swing behind me, following me back across the yard and back into the house. The first thing I wanted to do, was get started on the pick up truck before it got dark outside. So we made our way back outfront and started the task of clearing out the old truck. All trash was discarded, important things were placed in a bag, and we also found some old paperwork and documents in the glove compartment that I assumed were also important.

In total, it took us about an hour and ten minutes to clear everything out of the truck, including the things that were in the bed of the truck. Once that was out of the way, I put the bag full of documents and important belongings in my car, and we made our way back into the house.

Next, I wanted to look around and see if I could find his will, as I had promised my mother I would do for her. We made our way up the old wooden creaking steps, and into his bedroom. The walls were lined with pictures of family, friends, and important events that had taken place in his life. It smelled like cologne...who knew when he had last applied that to himself, but it must have been strong for the smell to stick around this long.

I sat down on the left side of the mattress next to the nightstand, and opened up one of the drawers and started shuffling through. As I dug through the nightstand, Holly got started on looking through some of the other places in his room that seemed like logical area's where he would keep something like his will. After about twenty minutes of looking, I was starting to get a little irritated, and was ready to call it quits, when Holly perked her head up and shouted my name.

"Jay, I think I found it!"

I jumped up from the mattress and walked over to her. She had a white envelope, with the name "Stan" on the front. She handed it to me and I opened it up, reaching inside and pulling out a folded up piece of paper that looked like it was out of a notebook. I unfolded it and sure enough, at the top of the paper it said "Stanley's Will."

"Wow...thank's Holly. You should be a detective," I said jokingly.

"Aw, what a compliment; maybe I'll look into law school," she laughed.

I stood there, looking over the paper for a few moments just to make sure everything I assumed he would have left on it was actually there. Then, my eyes fell upon a name under the list that I had not expected to see; it was my own name.

"Holy shit," I mumbled.

"What's wrong," asked Holly.

I started reading over what I saw right in front of me.

Jay: My favorite nephew. Growing up, you were like a son to me kid. So, I'm leaving you something special...this house. It's yours buddy, every part of it all belongs to you. Contact my lawyer after everything else is worked out, and you can settle everything with him. Love ya buddy-

Signed, Stanley Williams.

"Fuck," I whispered, tears stinging my eyes.

"Wow...you're uncle was fucking awesome," Holly laughed.

I chuckled, agreeing with her as I folded up the paper again and tucked it into my pocket. I was still trying to register what I had just read, and I reached for my cell phone to call my mom and let her know I had found the will.

Then back out to the car we went, and started our drive back home to Philly by about 8:30 that night. As the shock started to wear off, I started thinking more and more about the day of the actual funeral, and how I was going to handle all of this. How my mother was going to handle all of this; I just wanted to get to the actual day and get it all out of the way.

I smiled over at Holly, once again grateful to have such a good friend at my side, who was willing to help so much. I dared not thank her a tenth time, as she'd warned me not to earlier. But I silently thanked her.

The rest of the week drug by slowly. Tuesday, I took the belongings and the will to my mother, and we sorted through them at her house. After that, we started going over the details of the funeral on Friday, and I helped her run a few errands over the course of the next few days that had to be done. Holly helped as well, of course, and my father was a huge help also.

It was Thursday afternoon, when my mother got the call from the coroner, informing her that the autopsy was complete and they determined the cause of death to have been lung cancer. Uncle Stan was nearly 60 years old, and had been smoking since he was at least 15-years old; so that was no surprise really. When I brought up to my mother that I was surprised he never caught onto the fact that he had cancer, she reminded me that my Uncle was never a fan of doctors...he hated them, with a passion, and he was not the kind of guy who hated very often. So it wasn't to hard to believe that the cancer had gone completely unnoticed, since he probably hadn't seen a doctor in years.

Friday finally arrived, and I woke early that day, probably around six o'clock in the morning. I got out of bed, showered, and put on the suit I had picked out for todays events. Holly met me in the living room, wearing a nice dress that she had chosen for the day as well. Once we both had everything in order, we made our way out to my parents house, meeting up with them by about 8:30, and we arrived at the funeral home by 9:30 that morning. The events of the funeral began as soon as the room was filled to the brim with family and close friends, a lot of Uncle Stan's employee's were there.

12