Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina leaned in close as she fucked me, my legs wrapped around her as tightly as I could. Her now sweaty brown strands of hair fell over her face, and I could feel her hot breath on my chest. She started licking my chest, licking my nipples, and licking my neck. God this woman knew how to get me going.

As good as it was feeling though, I was suddenly disappointed when I noticed her thrusting becoming more intense. I could feel her cock swelling up inside of me. Her breathing was becoming heavier and I knew what was about to happen... it was just a shame it was going to happen so quickly.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," she cried out.

Sure enough, much to my dismay, Christina delivered one final thrust... burying herself as deep inside of me as she could before exploding and filling me with a massive load of hot sticky cum.

When her dick finally stopped pulsating, she collapsed on top of me, sweating and breathing heavily. She stayed like that for a few moments before pulling out and rolling over, laying down beside me.

"Sorry about that," she whispered. "Like I said, it's been years since the last time anyone let me do anything with this."

"It's alright," I said, laughing a little, "Maybe we could go a second round?"

"Hmm... perhaps we could, if you can help me out a little," she said motioning towards her cock, which was flaccid already.

I knew what to do, and I pushed myself down so that my face was right in front of her cock. I took her right in my mouth, sucking and stroking, her dick still wet with cum and lube. It took about a minute or two, but she started getting hard again and I felt her hand running through my hair as she slowly rose to full attention once again.

Once I had her nice and hard again, I released her from my mouth, and positioned my ass over her member. This time I wanted to ride her since there was no need for lube. At this point her cock was well lubricated with spit, KY, and cum. And my asshole was still soaked with cum from her first orgasm.

I gently lowered myself down onto her, using my hand to guide her cock back into my asshole, until I had pretty much impaled myself on her throbbing member. She moaned, grabbing me by the hips, and I started bouncing up and down on her. I leaned back, placing my hands on the mattress, my own cock flopping around as I moved up and down.

Christina held onto my hips, for a few moments before moving one of her hands up slightly and taking hold of my cock. She started stroking, as she continued fucking my ass, and I was relieved to see that this time she seemed to be able to hold out a little longer.

Round two lasted about three minutes, which was much better then the two minutes we'd had during round one. I was satisfied by the time she cried out once again, pulling me down onto her and holding me tightly as she once again exploded deep inside of me. I leaned back again, feeling her cum pumping into my ass, and grabbed my own dick and started stroking.

I kept stroking, even after I realized her orgasm had subsided, until finally I too started to cum. My body shook and trembled, as my load spewed out all over her stomach and her breasts, and she giggled. When it was finally over, we both lay there at each other's side for a few minutes, just staring up at the ceiling in silence.

"That was a lot of fun," she said finally breaking the quiet.

"Yeah, I agree with you. It would be a shame to waste a gift like that," I said, laughing as I reached over and gave her flaccid cock a light tug.

She laughed too, and turned over onto her side, leaning on her elbow and smiling down at me.

"You're something special Jay, you know that?"

"Well... thanks."

"I mean it. A real gentlemen, and quite a fuck. It might be nice... if we could spend some more time together?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

I hadn't given it that much thought. Then again, my mind was still a bit to fuzzy from the pounding she'd just given me to put much thought into anything.

After a few minutes, she offered to let me use the shower and I accepted. I washed up, put my clothes back on and she walked me outside to my car where we hugged and kissed. We then said our goodbyes and I got in my car and started driving back home.

I did my best to focus on the road while trying to process what I had just done and the feelings that were going through my mind now that it was over. When she suggested that we spend more time together, it had seemed like she was suggesting that we become a couple, not that we just meet up for sex. Was I ready for that? And with her?

I got back home about an hour later, parked the car, and made my way inside. The moment I walked into the apartment I was hit with the smell of food that had been cooked, and looking around I realized that the meal had already been devoured. Down the hall, I could hear the soft moans of Holly and Jen going at it from Holly's bedroom and I laughed, sitting down on the couch.

They had definitely been hanging out and fucking like a couple of rabbits lately. About ten minutes went by and finally, I heard her bedroom door open and shut softly, followed by footsteps coming down the hallway.

Holly stepped up in front of me, wearing a pair of panties and a white t-shirt.

"Hey you," she said.

"Jen's over again I assume?"

"Mmhm," she said laughing, "How did it go with Christina?"

Oh boy, I thought, here we go. How would I explain this?

"Well uh... it... it went."

"Oh... no...Jay," she yelled, pointing at me, mouth wide open and started laughing at me, "You didn't... did you? Oh shit! You did!"

"Well, yeah... "

"Oh my god," she started laughing.

"What's going on," asked Jen, coming out of the bedroom, dressed similarly to Holly.

I was a little surprised when she came up behind Holly and wrapped her arms around her, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Jay slept with his Uncle's tranny ex-girlfriend."

"Oh," she smirked, "Sounds kinky."

"Yeah... actually it kind of was. So, you two seem a little closer then usual. I mean I know you've been fooling around for a few weeks now, but uh..."

"Yeah," Jen laughed, "Well... I still wouldn't say we're a couple but, you know. I think we're past the point of it being just friends."

"Wait, are you two together or not?"

They both looked at each other, smiled, shrugged their shoulders and Jen glanced back at me.

"I don't know," she said teasingly, "Maybe... maybe not."

"So, anything else happen with you and Christina," Holly asked, quickly changing the subject.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really wanting to get into that now. I was hoping she wouldn't realize that there was something else on my mind now. Unfortunately, Holly knew me too well.

"Oh come on now," she said, "Tell me what's up."

"I... Christina may have asked me if I wanted to be with her."

"Like... BE with her?"

"Yeah... as in a couple."

"Oh," was all Holly said suddenly getting very

quiet.

"So what did you say," Jen asked, neither of us noticing the sadness in Holly's voice.

"I don't know, I didn't give her a straight answer. But I'm kind of thinking I might say yes. It's been a really long time since I was in a relationship... and I really like her."

"Well, that's good to know," Jen said smiling. "I'm going to go take a nap."

She started walking away, and I looked up at Jen, still wanting to know the details between her and Holly.

"Hey, you never answered my question!"

"What question?" Jen asked, turning to look back at me.

"Are you two together or no," I laughed.

She looked at Holly and Holly looked at her. Jen started to laugh and was about to walk away when Holly walked over to her and grabbed her by the hand, pulling her back.

"I think so," said Holly, kissing her on the lips.

My eyes went wide and I couldn't help but drool at the sight. When they parted from the kiss, they both glanced over at me and Jen laughed.

"Well, I uh... I'm gonna go take that nap now."

As Jen walked away, Holly smiled faintly over to me.

"You cool with me and her being together," she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "I mean, if you like her... that way... if you're happy, sure. I just didn't see it coming, that's all."

"Well, she makes me happy. If you're happy for me, I'll be happy for you and Christina. I'm going to go take a shower."

Holly's eyes blinked, and after giving them a quick backhand swipe, she turned and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

Jay leaned back on the couch, allowing himself to fall into deep self reflection, staring up at the ceiling while slowly closing his eyes, he started thinking about what he was going to do. Did he even want a relationship? Maybe it was time to grow up and settle down. Rob had Annie, Lisa had apparently started dating someone after she moved, and now Holly was in a relationship too, even if it was with another transsexual girl. Maybe he could at least give it a shot... but suddenly he remembered Holly's last look back at him. Jay's eyes shot open... she wasn't... that couldn't have been... could it?

As Holly stepped into the shower, and leaned back against the wall with the hot water running down her smooth skin, she could feel her muscles relax and sighed softly. It wasn't like her to be jealous she thought... hell, she just wasn't the jealous type.

The tears had come so fast, and she couldn't figure out why she was even reacting this way to be honest. There was never any agreement between Jay and herself that they couldn't sleep with anyone else, but then... they never talked about what would happen if either of them ever wanted to be in a relationship with someone else.

Obviously, things were going to change quite a bit if Jay really did start dating Christina.

Holly doubted if she would be okay with him hooking up with other girls... or even going to the Raven anymore for that matter. These thoughts were suddenly painful, and now Holly felt her stomach twist up into a knot. She didn't want to think about it anymore, so she decided to just push it all out of her mind and to pretend it didn't matter.

SHE wasn't going to be a jealous bitch... if he wanted to be with Christina, she would support his decision and continue to be a good friend to him.

But Holly just couldn't shake this feeling. Dammit she should say something... but what?... no... she wasn't the jealous type.

*****

If you are a Jay and Holly fan, don't count the two of them out just yet. I know I'm probably going to get a few comments from people disappointed that Jay is not with her...but the series is not over yet.

12