Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised that she was being so straight up with me right now. I looked her in the eyes, and I could see that she was serious about not resenting me or being angry with me in any way shape or form... it really made me feel better.

"If you come back to me and tell me that you love me, Jay... that's great, because believe me when I say I love you too. But I need you to be really sure this time. Okay?"

"Yeah," I said, speaking for the first time in minutes, "you're right Christina. I do need a few days to... well... to just clear my head... I'm sorry, I have been a little confused lately."

"Cool," she said with a smile, then stood up and stretched, "I'm going to take a shower, grab a few things and head out for a couple days. I'll call you tomorrow night to check in, alright?"

I watched as she made her way up the stairs to the bathroom and then heard the shower turning on. About an hour passed by before she was dressed again, and on her way out the door, getting into her car and driving away.

When I walked back into the house after waving goodbye, I immediately went straight for a bottle of whiskey sitting on the kitchen counter.

It was going to be a long three days of thinking, I realized.