Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... this is goodbye Christina."

"Okay," she said softly, with a faint smile.

"Listen...I'm glad that you and Holly are together. I always knew there was something between you two. It's not good to run away from your feelings for someone like you were doing. I only wanted you to be happy, and I am glad that you are now."

"Thanks. Christina... I uh... I hurt her feelings bad. But I hurt yours as well. I realize now, things would have been much better if I had just said from the start that I wasn't interested in being in a relationship with you, and just faced my feelings for Holly sooner. You know, before any deep feelings could grow for me on your side. Then maybe no one would have gotten hurt."

"What's done is done Jay," she said. "I'll survive. But you treat her right, you hear me? Don't go breaking anymore hearts."

"I will," I said with a smile.

"Oh and... I left something upstairs for you. It's an old photo album that belonged to your Uncle. Mostly pictures from when he went to Thailand, I thought maybe you might want them."

"Thanks."

We hugged, and I walked her out to her car and she drove off, away from the house that she had lived in with me for the past few months. I realized, it must have took a lot of strength for Christina to break things off with me because she knew that I was in love with Holly; I had to respect her for that much.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, and pulled it out to find Holly was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe," she said happily.

"Hey yourself, where are you? I woke up and you were gone."

"I took a ride to the store to get some stuff that you needed. Uh... Christina showed up as I was leaving. She told me she wanted to grab her stuff, so I let her in. She didn't start any shit did she?"

"No, not at all," I said reassuringly. "She's already gone actually. Got her stuff, we talked for a few minutes... she left me some old photo album from my Uncle, and she was on her way."

"Cool," she said. "So... I'm on the way back, and I was thinking we could talk about things now that we're officially a couple?"

"Like what things?"

"Like, you know; what the future has in store for us."

I laughed and smiled. "I'll be waiting for you."

When she got home a few minutes later, we had breakfast and some coffee together and started talking. We came to the conclusion that this was probably going to be like Rob and Annie's relationship. Sleeping around was not going to be a regular thing anymore. We only wanted each other. Every once in a while though, just to have some fun, we might venture out to The Raven... TOGETHER... and have a good time with our friends.

Other then that, we wanted to build an actual life together here, in this house that my Uncle had so kindly left for me.

Of course, with the two of us being an actual couple now, I had intentions of re-introducing her to my family as my girlfriend. Holly told me that we did not have to tell anyone she was a transsexual if I didn't want to. It was nice to hear she was okay with that, but I was confident my family wouldn't mind if I told them she was.

With the house nearly completed, we made plans to move Holly in with me as quickly as possible.

Jen would stay at the apartment where they had been living together, and it would become her place from that point.

Things were now heading in a direction, where my life was a lot better then I had ever imagined it would be. I had the girl I loved, and that was all I needed.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
coolvaibh2016coolvaibh2016almost 8 years ago
Please listen to my requests Whiskey!!!

Hey Whiskey,

A very big thanks and applaud for such great piece of work on Jay and his friends. You are my most favorite writer of all time. I enjoyed each and every fine detail of this story. Your way of writing is so damn good that I could imagine myself witnessing the story characters in front of me. I just have some requests though which I bieve you would surely fulfill!!

Please bring back Christina and Lisa back in any of your future stories or in next chapters of this great series. Atleast please tell us whatever happened to Lisa and Christina later. I feel that these two characters must be done fair treatment with. As per you drew these chatacters I feel so sorry for botj of them.

Please give it a thought, I know many of the readers would want the same.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
happy ending but.

Its a happy ending for a good story but no action for jay for 2 months? That doesnt sound like complete love making for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great series of stories and great ending

I've really loved the Jay series and boy do I wish I could have been him. I'm Bi my self and definitely a confirmed bottom. I just love that feeling of having my ass full of cock giving me thrills galore. I also loved the fisting Holly gave Jay in the finale, It's been something I've longed to experience myself. I can live in hope. Would be nice to see fisting reappear in some of your other stories, so I can imagine I was on the receiving on of that very fist. Any way keep up the good work, I'm a big big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Series

I really enjoyed reading this story and seeing all the characters play their roles. I'm glad you got Jay and Holly together, I was rooting for that to happen. Anyway, thanks for the hard work and effort in putting this together.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Not DVD Liner Notes, But A Little Background...

...Just to help show where 'Jays' came from and how it gradually became the story it is. My name is Josie, and I am an editor for a number of folks within both the CD/TS and BDSM sections, and I count WhiskeyIsGood as my oldest, and certainly one of my favorite authors. Since we started working together we've published eight stories, over dozens of chapters, and Jay's Sex Club has been the longest series yet. We clicked when I saw he wrote most of his stories around the Philadelphia area and told him where I used to live and grew up, and we eventually became long distance e-mail friends, as I was living in San Francisco by then.

I promised I wouldn't embarrass Whiskey, but I have to say this. a few months ago, you may have noticed the chapters were coming out later and later, and Whiskey always took the blame, explaining the delays with various excuses. My apartment was flooded and I lost most of my equipment, my PCs, network routers, everything. Just as an extra bit of stress I was initially diagnosed with Macular Degeneration, I was told I'd be legally blind by the end of the year. Well Whiskey never used my problems to let people know why the chapters were late, he always took the heat, gradually the equipment was replaced, the doctors that made the diagnosis were shown to be wrong by 2nd and 3rd opinions, and I consider Whiskey an incredible friend who took the heat off of his editor because he felt it was the right thing to do, now I want to say Thanks Whiskey, for the same reason.

Jay's Sex Club Adventures started for me when Whiskey asked if I worked out of any kind of 'sex club' when I was a Pro-Dom in Philadelphia in the late seventies. I told him I had and explained, as best as I could remember, a large club in Center City called "Sister's" which was started in the early seventies by several Lesbians to be exclusively a lesbian club, but later welcomed straight and trans (in those days the performers were called Drag Queens). Many Gay, Straight and Trans Pro-Doms, and Independent Escorts worked out of Sister's and used it for recreation as well. Whiskey created the "Raven" after talking with me about "Sister's", but came up with the idea for how an exclusively trans club would work from a sex club he knew of in Canada called "Goodhandy's", where apparently a lot of Trans Escorts would hook up with guys and film it.

Well, Whiskey ran with it and before I could turn around, he was sending me a preliminary document to edit for chapter one of Jay's! In this chapter, we are introduced to Jay, our 25 yo hero, who explains he's recently discovered his GF Nikki was cheating on him, and unfortunately she is only the latest in a long line of two-timing genetic GFs. Then we meet his very best friend Rob, who has recently made a discovery himself. Apparently not all girls have vaginas on board, and even some that do, well... they haven't been there since birth.

It also seems a lot of 'em... have cocks! or as Rob explains, a whole other breed of woman. And it takes some work, but Rob finally gets Jay to come meet his GF Annie at the Raven, a sex club that caters to transgender women. This is when and where we meet most of Jay's long term friends that he finds at the Raven. Including Lisa, Holly, Leslie, Jen, and of course Kendra!

Well, before ya know it chapter one's a big hit, and there's Jay going for a three way with both Holly and Lisa! And Jay sucks his very first shecock.

Then in chapter 3 Holly and Lisa push Jay to be a bottom as hard as they can, but he's just not there yet, so Lisa tries going close... REALLY close and gives Jay a rimjob. Then as the chapter ends he meets and makes love with Claudia, a new face from the Raven.

Rob admits to Jay in chapter 4 that he's been a bottom for Annie, which really surprises Jay, but also seems to remove that final barrier for him to try it as well. Jay now has some incredible sex with Annie.

Which leads us into chapter 5 and Jays loses his 'anal cherry' to Lisa, then has Holly come over and they have sex with him as a bottom too! Jay then gets spit-roasted by Annie and Lisa, and Jay has his very first prostate orgasm.

And finally this all leads us to... Hallelujah!! Sex on the bottom with Kendra! Whiskey has plans for a followup story with Kendra and the Raven, so please keep an eye out for that, should be exciting!

Jay's was now well on its way to becoming one of the most highly rated series within the CD/TS section, thanks to all of Whiskey's loyal readers. And I know he will be commenting himself later, but please allow me to say thank you, to everyone, for supporting such a fine writer and an author who always displays such a tremendous empathy for the transgender community.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Happiest of Endings A massage with a big, hard surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories